Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
All of you make valid points about who trashed the mansion, but I honestly think that the Dr. is trying to swerve us. Think about it:
  • Vinny has the motive, and assuming has a mole to give him the information (Nick), but doesn't explain how did he get the dildos or why did he leave Nick's room untouched, that's a huge question mark and would make people suspicious.
  • Jocks are a possibility, although it's incredibly stupid for them to incriminate themselves, they have enough problems as it is. There's no explanation of how they knew no one would be at the mansion or why would they leave Nick's room untouched.
Although it's far fetched, I think it's Troy by himself or with someone else (best possibility is Chad, but that's a long shot). Troy has the motive - he hates the Jocks and would love to get revenge on them for kicking him out, he gets information about the mansion somehow (by stalking or a mole) and probably knows about the dildos from his time in the Jocks.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
All of you make valid points about who trashed the mansion, but I honestly think that the Dr. is trying to swerve us. Think about it:
  • Vinny has the motive, and assuming has a mole to give him the information (Nick), but doesn't explain how did he get the dildos or why did he leave Nick's room untouched, that's a huge question mark and would make people suspicious.
  • Jocks are a possibility, although it's incredibly stupid for them to incriminate themselves, they have enough problems as it is. There's no explanation of how they knew no one would be at the mansion or why would they leave Nick's room untouched.
Although it's far fetched, I think it's Troy by himself or with someone else (best possibility is Chad, but that's a long shot). Troy has the motive - he hates the Jocks and would love to get revenge on them for kicking him out, he gets information about the mansion somehow (by stalking or a mole) and probably knows about the dildos from his time in the Jocks.
The Vinny theory honestly doesn't hold water, as far as I'm concerned. He couldn't have done all of it, especially the thing with the dildos since the Jocks had them, and even if all they did was throw them through the windows (again), someone would have had to text Vinny letting him know the mansion was empty and likely also knowing he would want to trash the place, then Vinny would have to get from wherever he was to the college in order to do that, which seems really convoluted.

The Jocks are really the only viable suspects, and yes, you'd think they wouldn't because they're supposed to be under close watch after the Chad incident and should know they're on thin ice, but Dawe is going around handing out flyers with Cathy's leaked pic on them, so that pretty much shows that they're not exactly keeping their heads down and staying out of trouble.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
the fact that the Jocks have "signed" their attack is really insignificant. what changes?

the Diks, however, would have thought of them (even just the dildos, but above all for the previous one), the Jocks are quite confident that the DIKs do not report them to the police or the school authorities, but even if they did, the writing on the walls would not count as evidence ...
if it was the Jocks they wanted revenge for the unmotivated aggression of the DIKs, and they wanted it to be clear to the DIKs who it was.

it makes much less sense that Vinny to thank his mole put him out ....

If you're in M&J path and didn't fight tommy, she will kick him
what a humiliation ... for MC ...

Nov 27, 2020
If you're in M&J path and didn't fight tommy, she will kick him
I think that’s where we get to see Tommy get kicked. At the surprise party Tommy has an ice pack around the family jewels regardless. Not being on the M&J route there’s really not a solid explanation of what happened.

I could also be getting my timeline messed up too - been a while since I analyzed that scene.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144 and n0cn1l

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I think that’s where we get to see Tommy get kicked. At the surprise party Tommy has an ice pack around the family jewels regardless. Not being on the M&J route there’s really not a solid explanation of what happened.

I could also be getting my timeline messed up too - been a while since I analyzed that scene.
If Josy doesn't kick Tommy, he won't be holding an ice pack on his frank & beans at the surprise party.

If she does, he's holding the pack, and you see why later when you call M&J and they tell you they turned in their scavenger hunt proof.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
OK, without checking like 600 pages ago.
I am playing chapter 5 (haven't finished it, let alone chapter 6).

Sauna scene with Bella (you know which I mean), HJ, she moves down and...

FUCK YOU JILL!!!!
Wait until she cockblocks us in the next update when we are about to have sex with Bella.

Nov 27, 2020
If Josy doesn't kick Tommy, he won't be holding an ice pack on his frank & beans at the surprise party.

If she does, he's holding the pack, and you see why later when you call M&J and they tell you they turned in their scavenger hunt proof.
Ok that makes sense then. I don’t recall ever having a phone conversation with them. Must have missed that somewhere.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
OK, without checking like 600 pages ago.
I am playing chapter 5 (haven't finished it, let alone chapter 6).

Sauna scene with Bella (you know which I mean), HJ, she moves down and...

FUCK YOU JILL!!!!

She deserves to be cockblocked herself after that.

Reactions: shenx267

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I also have a route only of her and it is frustrating, I just hope that in chapter 7 it is worth it xD
I think the content for Jill in chapter 7 will be groping and tit sucking (or whatever it was that won the poll), because it doesn't make sense for that content to be for the other LI's (as we went further than that with all of them). But I think Doc is saving Jill's content and storyline for season 3.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RogueShadowDev
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes