shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Nope. Last night I had 4 orgasms in the space of an hour.
Why'd ya stop? I thought the whole point of post coital drainage was to stop men fucking themselves to death! :sneaky:

EDIT: Fuck, I just pulled that term "post coital drainage" out of my ass, turns out it means something completely different! :ROFLMAO: What I'm trying to say is guys get tired (drained) after sex, and lose their drive, so they don't keep fucking forever. If they don't get tired, why would they stop?!

Last edited:

WhamBamKam

Nov 26, 2020
There is a small percentage of men(<2%) capable of multiple consecutive orgasms. And for those of us lucky enough to have that, we can cum and cum and cum, over and over and over again, like fucking crazy. It's pretty fucking sweet.
Yeah but wouldn't you run out of cum? Like your body is physically incapable of producing it that fast. Also does that mean people with that condition have never experienced post-nut clarity?:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shinkei

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
It will be interesting, however, to see if Quinn goes running to MC for comfort. Will that be the impetus for change or will she go right back to the drug life leading to her own demise?
I do think something like this is being set up in terms of Quinn's fate. I'm biased (big Quinn fan over here), but it seems to me after Ch.6 that her redemption or demise will likely rest on a key MC choice somewhere down the line. And it could also require a significant sacrifice on the part of the MC, like giving up any chance with the main five for example. You know, like a Sage vs Quinn decision or something.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I might have to try that, a precision play, trying to juggle everything just right to get exactly the right response at the right time... fuck, sounds too much like real life relationships. :rolleyes:
It's not that hard. The requirements for getting all those scenes whilst being on the M&J path are just this:
  • Riona
    • Take Quinn's number
    • Use her services
    • Kiss her in Ep 4
    • Give her money in Ep 5
  • Camila
    • Take Quinn's number
    • Use her services
    • Talk about the outdoor sex task with her in Ep 4
  • Lily
    • No special requirements other than not fingering her in Ep 3 and not having DIK affinity if you want it for free
  • Melanie & Sarah
    • Have Massive DIK status

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There is a small percentage of men(<2%) capable of multiple consecutive orgasms. And for those of us lucky enough to have that, we can cum and cum and cum, over and over and over again, like fucking crazy. It's pretty fucking sweet.
in fact that is the big problem

it's very frustrating not to take the fifth lap in an hour ... :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I never managed that. I think you'd find if you end up with M&J you forfeit the Riona and Cammy scenes (had to frequent Quinn's restaurant), and probably the hot tub scene (had to be a massive DIK). Sorry M&J, you're not worth it. :p
You don't. You can get both the Riona and Camila scenes as well as the Lily scene and even the hot tub scene while being on the M&J path.
I'm not sure if you can get the M/J lewd scenes and the hot tub scene in the same playthrough. The hot tub requires Massive DIK status, and you can be on the M&J path with Neutral affinity. However, I don't know if you have enough opportunity or status updates from the time they accept the throuple to the Pete scene at Prep's party to swing to the proper status/affinity combo to do both.

Regardless, you can still help Josy with her bags or go comfort Maya, even if you don't get the lewd scene. So, you can add at least 10 minutes to the time. If you do get the lewd scenes, add maybe another 15 minutes (about 90 seconds if it were me with either of those two).

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

WhamBamKam

Nov 26, 2020
I do think something like this is being set up in terms of Quinn's fate. I'm biased (big Quinn fan over here), but it seems to me after Ch.6 that her redemption or demise will likely rest on a key MC choice somewhere down the line. And it could also require a significant sacrifice on the part of the MC, like giving up any chance with the main five for example. You know, like a Sage vs Quinn decision or something.
Hmm that sounds like a very big decision, with two endings that are vastly different from each other. Based on acting lessons where the core story has a single ending with variants depending on your choices, I doubt DPC will go down that path however DIK is way more choose-your-own-adventure than AL so who knows.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm not sure if you can get the M/J lewd scenes and the hot tub scene in the same playthrough. The hot tub requires Massive DIK status, and you can be on the M&J path with Neutral affinity. However, I don't know if you have enough opportunity or status updates from the time they accept the throuple to the Pete scene at Prep's party to swing to the proper status/affinity combo to do both.

Regardless, you can still help Josy with her bags or go comfort Maya, even if you don't get the lewd scene. So, you can add at least 10 minutes to the time. If you do get the lewd scenes, add maybe another 15 minutes (about 90 seconds if it were me with either of those two).
You can. M&J reject the MC if he has DIK Affinity, not DIK Status. A player can have DIK, Huge, DIK, or Massive DIK Status and Neutral or CHICK Affinity in Ep 4 and be accepted by M&J.

Reactions: shazba

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Why'd ya stop? I thought the whole point of post coital drainage was to stop men fucking themselves to death! :sneaky:

EDIT: Fuck, I just pulled that term "post coital drainage" out of my ass, turns out it means something completely different! :ROFLMAO: What I'm trying to say is guys get tired (drained) after sex, and lose their drive, so they don't keep fucking forever. If they don't get tired, why would they stop?!
Physical stamina is still a thing. You get tired eventually. Though that took much longer when I was younger. But it's a bad idea to go excessively. There are negative consequences. One time this girl went at it for 4 hours. And for the first 2 1/2 hours it was fucking great. I had 13 orgasms, but after that my penis was so numb I couldn't feel it enough to cum again, and she got pretty sore too. And after we finally decided to call it quits my fucking boner wouldn't go away. For another 2 hours I was walking around with a hard on.

Yeah but wouldn't you run out of cum? Like your body is physically incapable of producing it that fast. Also does that mean people with that condition have never experienced post-nut clarity?:unsure:
It gets thinner as you keep going but I've never had an issue with running out.

Imagine never asking yourself right after sex, "OMG why did I fuck this chick!?"
I've woken up coyote ugly.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Hmm that sounds like a very big decision, with two endings that are vastly different from each other. Based on acting lessons where the core story has a single ending with variants depending on your choices, I doubt DPC will go down that path however DIK is way more choose-your-own-adventure than AL so who knows.
Yeah possibly, although I don't know why Quinn's fate couldn't just be a variable in a core story model? As in AL, a certain character ended up free and very much at large in a post credits sequence.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
but the ending with Sage in the D&G match is only the negative one? with Quinn's final assault?

for consistency in the game of Sage I decided to do her ending (the first time I died quickly to suffer less)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes