arknas

Feb 24, 2019
I have a question regarding Ep5. In preps party, when MC interacts with barman we have few options to choose from.
We have few drinks (which we can't get) and among those options we have few "???"

What I managed to "unlock"
1. Champagne (for Maya and Josy, but we don't receive it and we have to steal that from the kitchen)
2. Tequila (after talking with Lily and posting on Rooster that we'll get it. We have to steal the bottle with help of Derek)
3. Lemon (after giving Tequila to Lily)

But I recall there's one more (the first one) which I was never able to discover. Is it just empty placeholder or am I missing something?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
All these Vinny theories... here's a hot take: Vinny has DPC at gunpoint and is forcing him to write the story his way.
:LOL:
And :love: for having the good doctor in your signature.

I don't have any good Vinny theories, but here's my Tommy theory:
I think Tommy will die of an overdose of poorly-cut heroin from Quinn. I guess I'll be sad over the general loss of human life via an OD, but it will be difficult for me to feel completely devastated about Tommy specifically. DPC's reconciliation attempt during boys night out didn't really land for me. Tommy just has such a punchable face. It will be interesting, however, to see if Quinn goes running to MC for comfort. Will that be the impetus for change or will she go right back to the drug life leading to her own demise?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SenkuIshigami

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I have a question regarding Ep5. In preps party, when MC interacts with barman we have few options to choose from.
We have few drinks (which we can't get) and among those options we have few "???"

What I managed to "unlock"
1. Champagne (for Maya and Josy, but we don't receive it and we have to steal that from the kitchen)
2. Tequila (after talking with Lily and posting on Rooster that we'll get it. We have to steal the bottle with help of Derek)
3. Lemon (after giving Tequila to Lily)

But I recall there's one more (the first one) which I was never able to discover. Is it just empty placeholder or am I missing something?
you have to steal the champagne in the kitchen, after making the toilet block to get rid of the guard

while the tequila you steal from the barman after Derek distracted him

the only thing the barman gives you is the lemon ....

Reactions: arknas

arknas

Feb 24, 2019
you have to steal the champagne in the kitchen, after making the toilet block to get rid of the guard

while the tequila you steal from the barman after Derek distracted him

the only thing the barman gives you is the lemon ....
I am aware of those 3 which I pointed out in my previous post. But there's one more "???" option if I recall correctly and I never managed to unlock it.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

arknas

Feb 24, 2019
It's nothing. The drinks array was defined with too many elements. They all default to "???" but only elements 0, 1, 2 & 4 are written to in the game. Element 3 should not have been displayed, or it was just a cheeky thing done to make us think there was something we missed, but there's nothing.
Thank you. Now I can rest :)

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I think there must have been some constraints

are you on the path of Sage? then no Lily, who we know Sage doesn't like.

are you going with Riona as soon as you arrive? then no Camilla

it also increased playability
Nope, as long as you've done all the DIK moves throughout the game (Quinn's restaurant for Riona and Camila scenes) and you're a massive DIK (required for the hot tub scene) and you're on the you're on the Sage path (for Sage obviously) you can do everything at the prep party. You have to pay for Lily though, if you're a Chick she gives it to you for free. Obviously M&J antics wouldn't be in this playthrough.

if Vinny is a "major" drug dealer (is he?)
I don't think he's a "major" dealer. Bud mentions his methods are better than Quinn's. Sounds like they are on a similar level, he's just managing to sell more ("beating her in volume" as Bud puts it) due to his methods.

That was also a theory once and it's just as absurd as Vinny being the culprit.
I don't get why suspecting Vinny is "absurd". I get it that you're not sold on it, cause there's not enough background info to explain why or how. But "absurd"? There are clues, or red herrings, all over the place pointing at either the Jocks or Vinny but nothing conclusive.

If we say it's the Jocks, then the questions come up:
  • How did they know the DIKs were going to go away from the mansion? They have someone watching the DIK mansion the whole time? They've set up surveillance cameras nearby? They got lucky? There's a mole inside the DIKs who's helping the Jocks? None of these are convincing.
  • Why did they spray paint their logo on the walls, incriminating themselves? They are idiots? Not too much of stretch there, but I doubt it.
  • Why was Nick's the only room left untouched? Because the Alpha's ran out of time to trash it? Because they overlooked it. Because they knew it was Nick's and they wanted to frame Vinny (not likely since they spray painted their own logo everywhere).
They definitely have a good motive, no denying that. Shit between the Jocks and DIKs is just escalating.

If we say it's Vinny the questions are:
  • How did he know the DIKs were going to go away from the mansion? Nick told him? Why did Nick tell him? What did Nick expect Vinny to do?
  • How'd he know about the dildos? Nick told him? That one seems obvious. He could have just mentioned it in passing if they are still catching up as friends. Are they catching up as friends?
  • Where'd he get the dildos from? He bought them? (That'd be kinda uncomfortable at the counter - "I'll take the 30 dildos thanks. Yes I like different sizes depending on my mood. Would you mind keeping your voice down please, sales clerk.") He stole them from the Jocks? That wouldn't have been a piece of cake. The Jocks threw them out and he collected? The Jocks gave them to him? None of these are really very convincing.
  • Why did he do it? Revenge for something we don't know the full details about, but there seems to be bad blood there, at least with Tommy.
Are there any significant clues or information pointing at any other parties?

Thank you. Now I can rest :)
I hope you haven't been scouring the prep mansion looking for some beverage that doesn't exist! :LOL:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Nope, as long as you've done all the DIK moves throughout the game (Quinn's restaurant for Riona and Camila scenes) and you're a massive DIK (required for the hot tub scene) and you're on the you're on the Sage path (for Sage obviously) you can do everything at the prep party. You have to pay for Lily though, if you're a Chick she gives it to you for free. Obviously M&J antics wouldn't be in this playthrough.
:p

I meant there should be constraints

I know there aren't any, and that's why it becomes a meaningless marathon

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: shazba

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017

I don't think he's a "major" dealer. Bud mentions his methods are better than Quinn's. Sounds like they are on a similar level, he's just managing to sell more ("beating her in volume" as Bud puts it) due to his methods.

I don't get why suspecting Vinny is "absurd". I get it that you're not sold on it, cause there's not enough background info to explain why or how. But "absurd"? There are clues, or red herrings, all over the place pointing at either the Jocks or Vinny but nothing conclusive.

If we say it's the Jocks, then the questions come up:
  • How did they know the DIKs were going to go away from the mansion? They have someone watching the DIK mansion the whole time? They've set up surveillance cameras nearby? They got lucky? There's a mole inside the DIKs who's helping the Jocks? None of these are convincing.
  • Why did they spray paint their logo on the walls, incriminating themselves? They are idiots? Not too much of stretch there, but I doubt it.
  • Why was Nick's the only room left untouched? Because the Alpha's ran out of time to trash it? Because they overlooked it. Because they knew it was Nick's and they wanted to frame Vinny (not likely since they spray painted their own logo everywhere).
They definitely have a good motive, no denying that. Shit between the Jocks and DIKs is just escalating.

If we say it's Vinny the questions are:
  • How did he know the DIKs were going to go away from the mansion? Nick told him? Why did Nick tell him? What did Nick expect Vinny to do?
  • How'd he know about the dildos? Nick told him? That one seems obvious. He could have just mentioned it in passing if they are still catching up as friends. Are they catching up as friends?
  • Where'd he get the dildos from? He bought them? (That'd be kinda uncomfortable at the counter - "I'll take the 30 dildos thanks. Yes I like different sizes depending on my mood. Would you mind keeping your voice down please, sales clerk.") He stole them from the Jocks? That wouldn't have been a piece of cake. The Jocks threw them out and he collected? The Jocks gave them to him? None of these are really very convincing.
  • Why did he do it? Revenge for something we don't know the full details about, but there seems to be bad blood there, at least with Tommy.

I hope you haven't been scouring the prep mansion looking for some beverage that doesn't exist! :LOL:
Don't forget that jade's video was leaked.I don't think meatheads would think of "hey today was the evaluation day, lets see what happened"

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
How long do you reckon the mc was inside the prep's mansion? If you do everything possible:
  • Sex with Riona
  • Blowjob from Mel and Sarah
  • Champagne with Maya and Josy
  • Sex with Camila
  • Flirting with Jade
  • Blowjob with Lily
  • Sex with Sage
  • Interactions with the barman
  • Interactions with random guests
  • Interactions with Derek.
  • Posting on Rooster.
He had some form of sex 5 times throughout the night, so depending on how quickly the MC can cum when appropriately stimulated, let's assume a minimum of 15-20 minutes for each sexual encounter with no resting in between, that's already roughly 1 and 1/2 hours. I reckon they were probably there for 2 hours.

That sounds like plenty of time for someone to break in, trash the joint and run away. If it was a group of people, no problem at all. This is all speculation, I'm not very experienced at breaking in and trashing people's houses...

:cool:

So really, the takeaway consideration from this discussion is, how the fuck can the MC unload copious amounts of spunk 5 times in a period of 2 hours!?
You left out the Maya/Josy lewd scene. So he was partying at 3 sph (spunks per hour).

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Because when they found out the girls were at the Prep mansion, all the DIKs went off in that direction. Pretty easy for Dawe and the others to realise that there's going to be nobody inside the mansion for a while.

Yes, they are idiots, but mainly they would just want the DIKs to know it was them.

It wasn't "untouched", it just wasn't as bad the other rooms, according to Nick. Maybe they got to his room last and at that point they were bored so they didn't do much, or that's when the DIKs were coming back and one of the Jocks alerted them so they left before they were able to really do anything.

Exactly. He couldn't know unless someone told him, and why would they? Vinny getting from wherever he was to the college just for this seems silly.

The dildos were quite clearly in the possession of the Jocks so Vinny couldn't possibly have been responsible for that.

Honestly, I think you've just made a good case for why it isn't Vinny because there's too much mental gymnastics involving the hows and whys of theorising how he could be the responsible party when it's much simpler to see how the Jocks are the ones responsible.

I know people like to think that nothing is what it seems in this game and that there's hidden meanings in everything, shadowy figures everywhere, and M Night Shyamalan level twists around every corner, but sometimes things are just as simple as they seem and I think this is one of those times.

No.

Reactions: Casmyr

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
So really, the takeaway consideration from this discussion is, how the fuck can the MC unload copious amounts of spunk 5 times in a period of 2 hours!?
There is a small percentage of men(<2%) capable of multiple consecutive orgasms. And for those of us lucky enough to have that, we can cum and cum and cum, over and over and over again, like fucking crazy. It's pretty fucking sweet.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You left out the Maya/Josy lewd scene. So he was partying at 3 sph (spunks per hour).
I never managed that. I think you'd find if you end up with M&J you forfeit the Riona and Cammy scenes (had to frequent Quinn's restaurant), and probably the hot tub scene (had to be a massive DIK). Sorry M&J, you're not worth it. :p

There is a small percentage of men(<2%) capable of multiple consecutive orgasms. And for those of us lucky enough to have that, we can cum and cum and cum, over and over and over again, like fucking crazy. It's pretty fucking sweet.
And then you die... :eek:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I never managed that. I think you'd find if you end up with M&J you forfeit the Riona and Cammy scenes (had to frequent Quinn's restaurant), and probably the hot tub scene (had to be a massive DIK). Sorry M&J, you're not worth it. :p
You don't. You can get both the Riona and Camila scenes as well as the Lily scene and even the hot tub scene while being on the M&J path.

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
:LOL:
And :love: for having the good doctor in your signature.

I don't have any good Vinny theories, but here's my Tommy theory:
I think Tommy will die of an overdose of poorly-cut heroin from Quinn. I guess I'll be sad over the general loss of human life via an OD, but it will be difficult for me to feel completely devastated about Tommy specifically. DPC's reconciliation attempt during boys night out didn't really land for me. Tommy just has such a punchable face. It will be interesting, however, to see if Quinn goes running to MC for comfort. Will that be the impetus for change or will she go right back to the drug life leading to her own demise?
I guess it all depends on what Quinn does with that bag of coke.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You don't. You can get both the Riona and Camila scenes as well as the Lily scene and even the hot tub scene while being on the M&J path.
I might have to try that, a precision play, trying to juggle everything just right to get exactly the right response at the right time... fuck, sounds too much like real life relationships. :rolleyes:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes