Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
hard drugs taken from Tommy's stash
Speaking of this. Do you guys think DPC is going to address this and do a withdrawal arc with Tommy or something? He went from getting weed and whatever those injections were to completely cutting off his dealer. He might still have a bit of a stash left, but surely he'll run out and start jonesing. Or maybe withdrawal will cause Tommy to do some dumb shit? Might be easy pickings for Vinny to manipulate him.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
After the math class where Cathy is all quiet and furious, and everyone is silent, Derek says I'm gonna take a nap.

Later MC finds him climbing out of the basement, where Derek says he's been napping and taking a shit, to which MC correctly points out that there is no bathroom there.

So my question / speculation is this:

Did Derek start using hard drugs taken from Tommy's stash? What's with the sudden sleepiness and the downer attitude, you can't simply explain that away by heartbreak.

I'm very worried for best bro Derek.

Derek is blatantly depressed.

and not just now, following Ashley (who is dating Anthony and potentially got licked by MC).

like all clowns, inside he is very sad, not motivated

in his first weeks of college he had sex with Arieth (but only as Jacob's second pilot), with the retired professor and with Wendy ... really great stories to tell friends. he has a list of goals that he does nothing but eliminate ...

he may have fallen into the drug abyss (I don't think Tommy would let him know about the trafficking), but in my opinion the depression is enough to explain his situation

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think Vinny definitely trashed the DIK Mansion. He pretty much formed the DIKs and then eventually he got ousted. He's a crazy motherfucker to start with, look what he did to the library when he was going to sleep there! :oops: Who knows, maybe he thought he was just renovating for the DIKs when he trashed the whole place... ;) Anyway, there's obviously more to the story as to why he left the DIKs, but we know it wasn't on good terms.

Now regarding Nick, in the first freeroam at the DIK mansion after the trashing, everyone's pretty much moping in their rooms. Nick's room is right next to Jacobs, but you don't have to go into Nick's room because he's downstairs. But just compare Jacob's to Nick's room:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jacob's room is totally trashed, they destroy all his artwork (fucking cunts), and graffitied the wall. Nick's room is fucking pristine. It's so fucking neat he should be expelled from the DIKs for being such an anally retentive neat motherfucker to start with! :mad:

You'll also notice during the mansion repair game, you don't have to do anything to Nick's room.

Now when the mc speaks to Nick during the second DIK mansion freeroam (the one where Jacob is painting again), Nick is studying in his room:

mc: "Dude, your room..."
Nick: "What about it?"
mc: "It's so clean!"
Nick: "Yeah, I was lucky. They barely touched it."
Nick: "I managed to clean it in a few hours."
mc: "Congratulations."
Nick: "Thanks! Don't tell the others though."
mc: "That it's clean?"
Nick: "Yeah, I don't wanna rub it in. Especially to Jacob..."
mc: "Yeah, it's horrible what they did to his drawings."
Nick: "Yeah. I gave him a gift card to the art store he loves."
Nick: "I hope it gets him going again."
mc: "That's nice of you."

Feeling guilty much, motherfucker! He lies to the mc, it didn't take him a few hours, it was pristine to begin with!

I'd say he didn't orchestrate the trashing, and he probably feels bad about it, but he definitely knows who did. Vinny the cunt!
we try to analyze the devastation of the DIK mansion as if it were a murder in a thriller.

evidence against the JOCKs:
- they have the motive
- they knew when to do it
- they had the dildos to return

evidence in defense:
- the Jocks should have avoided putting themselves at risk of further disciplinary sanctions (could the far-sighted Dawe have made such a mistake?)

Evidence against Vinny:
- perhaps has a motive (but much weaker than that of the Jocks)
- Nick's room has been safeguarded (making him the prime suspect of being the mole, at a time when the DIKs fear there is one for other reasons as well)
- if Nick is his mole, he knew when to act

evidence in defense:
- no one could have known that this time Rusty's father would have pulled back, so potentially it could be just a small setback, but still it remains a childish and trivial revenge.
- presumably he didn't have dildos (did the Jocks give them to him? we don't know any correlation between them and Vinny)

the only real evidence against Vinny is Nick's room, which immediately becomes a terribly stupid and narratively ostentatious move.

either an important reason is revealed or it is all very circumstantial evidence, with the main explanation that Vinny is crazy ... and therefore he can do anything

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Derek is blatantly depressed.

and not just now, following Ashley (who is dating Anthony and potentially got licked by MC).

like all clowns, inside he is very sad, not motivated

in his first weeks of college he had sex with Arieth (but only as Jacob's second pilot), with the retired professor and with Wendy ... really great stories to tell friends. he has a list of goals that he does nothing but eliminate ...

he may have fallen into the drug abyss (I don't think Tommy would let him know about the trafficking), but in my opinion the depression is enough to explain his situation
I feel so sorry for Derek. Even in the strip joint, the girls are all over the MC and not interested in him at all.
Even when Lily is looking for a DIK to to suck his tongue for the HOTs scavenger list:
Lily: "I have a question for you."
mc: "For both of us?"
Lily: "Mostly for Fuckface, but whatever."
Lily: "I need a selfie with a guy."
mc: "That's it? No problem."
Lily: "Sucking his tongue."
Lily: "It's the final task on my list."
Derek: "Your list? Aren't you paired up with Ashley?"
Lily: "Yeah, fine, our list. Though she's not that helpful."
Lily: "Hey, you remember how reluctant she was to getting her pussy licked in the sauna, right?"
Derek: "What?"

Way to make Derek feel like a piece of shit... Of course spilling the beans on Ashley was the final straw. :cry:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
we try to analyze the devastation of the DIK mansion as if it were a murder in a thriller.

- they have the motive

evidence in defense:
- the Jocks should have avoided putting themselves at risk of further disciplinary sanctions (could the far-sighted Dawe have made such a mistake?)

Evidence against Vinny:
- Nick's room has been safeguarded (making him the prime suspect of being the mole, at a time when the DIKs fear there is one for other reasons as well)

evidence in defense:
- no one could have known that this time Rusty's father would have pulled back, so potentially it could be just a small setback, but still it remains a childish and trivial revenge.
- presumably he didn't have dildos (did the Jocks give them to him? we don't know any correlation between them and Vinny)

the only real evidence against Vinny is Nick's room, which immediately becomes a terribly stupid and narratively ostentatious move.

either an important reason is revealed or it is all very circumstantial evidence, with the main explanation that Vinny is crazy ... and therefore he can do anything
If Nick is feeding Vinny info, then Vinny could have just bought the dildos. Just a thought. Having a mole allows for prep work.

Also, I don't really see Vinny's motivation as being weaker than the jocks. If anything the Jocks' (and the DIKs') motivations are THE weakest. They're literally fighting over who gets to party with the school sluts. Vinny's motivations on the other hand, is probably one-part getting back at the brotherhood who rejected/abandoned him, potentially one-part dealing with his competetion (Quinn), and one-part junkie logic.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I feel so sorry for Derek. Even in the strip joint, the girls are all over the MC and not interested in him at all.
Even when Lily is looking for a DIK to to suck his tongue for the HOTs scavenger list:
Lily: "Hey, you remember how reluctant she was to getting her pussy licked in the sauna, right?"

Way to make Derek feel like a piece of shit... Of course spilling the beans on Ashley was the final straw. :cry:

different talents
screenshot0026.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If Nick is feeding Vinny info, then Vinny could have just bought the dildos. Just a thought. Having a mole allows for prep work.

Also, I don't really see Vinny's motivation as being weaker than the jocks. If anything the Jocks' (and the DIKs') motivations are THE weakest. They're literally fighting over who gets to party with the school sluts. Vinny's motivations on the other hand, is probably one-part getting back at the brotherhood who rejected/abandoned him, potentially one-part dealing with his competetion (Quinn), and one-part junkie logic.
the motivation of the Jocks is evident, they give back what was done to them. eye for an eye

Vinny on the other hand teases because maybe (no supporting evidence) he's mad at the DIKs for his expulsion or something like that.

Vinny's motivation simply doesn't exist. it's all theory.

Nick may have warned him on their way to the Jocks, without warning because it wasn't an organized action. then Vinny suddenly goes to buy 20-30 dildos (at night) and sets off on the assault.

possible, but further forcing

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144 and shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

- they have the motive

evidence in defense:

Evidence against Vinny:

evidence in defense:

Some contradictions with the Jocks behavior if they did do it:
  • After trashing the Jock's building there's a confrontation out the front. The Jock's take the threat of suspension seriously and do not retaliate (only Caleb does using the loophole that he's not a Jock yet). If they didn't retaliate then, why retaliate later?
  • If Caleb took it upon himself to trash the DIK's mansion, why spare one room? Could have been an oversight but that's a terrible red herring to throw in to the mix.
  • Why would the Jocks incriminate themselves by spray painting their logo on the walls? If Caleb did it all, I doubt he'd be such an idiot as to spray their logo.
Some circumstantial evidence that it could have been Vinny:
  • It's very weak, but Vinny is the only one so far to show a propensity for spray painting the walls.
Random theory:
  • Vinny may have heard from Nick the whole Dildo vendetta and thought that would be a good cover for his own revenge. Steal the dildos from the Alphas, trash the DIKs house, spray the alpha sign around the place. Gets his revenge and redirects the blame.
Maybe the trashing of the house, and the framing of the Alphas was done to cover up some other event that conspired in the DIK's mansion. Maybe Vinny was looking for a drug stash, or money, and by making it look like the joint was trashed by the Alphas, no one would suspect his motive.

the motivation of the Jocks is evident, they give back what was done to them. eye for an eye
The Jock's started it, it was their dildos in the first place, remember, they pulled them out of Dawe's ass... ;)

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Some contradictions with the Jocks behavior if they did do it:
  • After trashing the Jock's building there's a confrontation out the front. The Jock's take the threat of suspension seriously and do not retaliate (only Caleb does using the loophole that he's not a Jock yet). If they didn't retaliate then, why retaliate later?
  • If Caleb took it upon himself to trash the DIK's mansion, why spare one room? Could have been an oversight but that's a terrible red herring to throw in to the mix.
  • Why would the Jocks incriminate themselves by spray painting their logo on the walls? If Caleb did it all, I doubt he'd be such an idiot as to spray their logo.
Some circumstantial evidence that it could have been Vinny:
  • It's very weak, but Vinny is the only one so far to show a propensity for spray painting the walls.
Random theory:
  • Vinny may have heard from Nick the whole Dildo vendetta and thought that would be a good cover for his own revenge. Steal the dildos from the Alphas, trash the DIKs house, spray the alpha sign around the place. Gets his revenge and redirects the blame.
Maybe the trashing of the house, and the framing of the Alphas was done to cover up some other event that conspired in the DIK's mansion. Maybe Vinny was looking for a drug stash, or money, and by making it look like the joint was trashed by the Alphas, no one would suspect his motive.

The Jock's started it, it was their dildos int he first place, remember, they pulled them out of Dawe's ass... ;)
Vinny is credible do crazy things but is it a problem if the Jocks do stupid things?

you have to claim a revenge, otherwise it is useless. and just as they have not denounced the DIKs they know that in the same way the DIKs will not denounce them, neither of the two brotherhoods being in a position to stand out.

there is a huge difference in risk between fighting in front of one's home and attacking an uninhabited home

one theory cannot rely on another theory ...

otherwise I repeat: Dawe and Nick are brothers

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018

That line at the end there is why I NEVER go for licking Ashley, even in the darkest, most depraved DIK playthru.

Some things, you just don't do. You do NOT fuck with a girl your bro is sweet on. Period.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

I wonder if there's any drama between Tommy and Vinny regarding Quinn. Quinn knew which room was Vinny's (she comments that the mc got Vinny's room when he takes her there to fuck her, I mean to tend to her cuts). So she knows this because she's either related to him, they had business (i.e. drug) ventures together back when he was a DIK, or they were in a relationship (the look on Quinn's face when she says it makes me think Vinny meant something to her). She's also pretty tight with Tommy, maybe that wasn't always the case.

Also, when Tommy punches the MC, he has a flashback to when he punched Vinny. What exactly was Vinny talking about:

Vinny: "I took it upon myself, so what?"
Vinny: "I get things done. You don't."
Vinny: "And fuck you! I've been here since the start, too."
Vinny: "What's the difference between us? One week?"
Vinny: "And yet you're the VP? That's fucking bullshit."

Obviously he's jealous that Tommy is VP, but what did he "take it upon himself" that had Tommy all pissed off at the time?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That line at the end there is why I NEVER go for licking Ashley, even in the darkest, most depraved DIK playthru.

Some things, you just don't do. You do NOT fuck with a girl your bro is sweet on. Period.

even I, who am not a fan of Derek, have decided that that is an act not to do

for now the vetoes on my runs are (except the test run):
- show Jade's video
- talk about Cathe on Swyper
- slap Tybalt
-lick Asley
- help Josy carry the bags to the room if I'm not in the Trouple
- get Neil the money for the ticket

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

even I, who am not a fan of Derek, have decided that that is an act not to do

for now the vetoes on my runs are (except the test run):
- show Jade's video
- talk about Cathe on Swyper
- slap Tybalt
-lick Asley
- help Josy carry the bags to the room if I'm not in the Trouple
- get Neil the money for the ticket
So you're telling me you don't go in to the sauna? I'm sorry, but you guys are obviously better friends than I am. I mean I feel sorry for Derek... but... you know... he's gonna fuck it up eventually anyway... so... :sneaky:

elcapizo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
What if Vinny controls the whole school. the nerds post the Cathy nude picture, thats why we saw Sally in diks party. why? Probably Vinny has a connection with drugs and Xanax. What if all the fraternities are pawns in Vinnie game

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
What if Vinny controls the whole school. the nerds post the Cathy nude picture, thats why we saw Sally in diks party. why? Probably Vinny has a connection with drugs and Xanax. What if all the fraternities are pawns in Vinnie game
Now we're making progress! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Psychedelic

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
So I got to end of ep4 of Acting Lessons. And I'm starting to understand why people talk the way they do about DPC and how he does love interests when theorizing about BaDIK. Ep2-4 is basically DPC screaming "CHOOSE A SINGLE GIRL YOU FUCKWIT AND STOP FUCKING THE OTHERS", and then when he turns around gives you the throuple in Megan/Melissa, he has a goddamn serial killer stalker shit to the end of the ep4.

I get why people think Maya/Josy aren't going to last as a couple. I wonder if DPC will use that expectation against players and just play it straight as a "twist".

Reactions: Razrback16
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes