Oct 2, 2020
Do you guys think someone was watching Bella and MC during their intense and silent scene? Personally i think and I HOPE it's just DPC showing us different angles, someone watching them would add even more drama just for the sake of it
Maybe Josy and Maya watced, if not Bella come to help you, then those two came help you cleaning the room. :D

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
If I remember correctly, it was an income thing. Getting good grades on the tests gave you money?
Yes, man. You are correct. I just read this on the fan walkthrough.

the game will give you the chance of buying items from the nerd, the only one that makes sense is <Take notes for the nerds>, that will earn you money every time you follow a lesson
Thank you!

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Do you guys think someone was watching Bella and MC during their intense and silent scene? Personally i think and I HOPE it's just DPC showing us different angles, someone watching them would add even more drama just for the sake of it
Look, I don't know if someone was spying on them, although I don't think because I think I remember that they placed a green cloth to hide the windows. But I do believe that someone haunts the DIKs' house as can be seen in a night scene as someone walks in the dark in the garden behind the MC's room

Boy Blue

Sep 12, 2020
Look, I don't know if someone was spying on them, although I don't think because I think I remember that they placed a green cloth to hide the windows. But I do believe that someone haunts the DIKs' house as can be seen in a night scene as someone walks in the dark in the garden behind the MC's room
The green cloth was placed after that scene, but I think that it was just a camera angle.

Boy Blue

Sep 12, 2020
It doesn't make sense, how are they going to fuck with that big window behind? it's crazy xd
Thats DPC...How can a Teacher fuck a student in a frat house? because of reasons or maybe Bella is an exhibitionist

Last edited:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't they place the green cloth after that scene?

They didn't fuck :(

Yes it doesn't make sense like a lot of things in this game don't make sense. I mean Bella went there through the front door for everyone to see, she could've been more discreet, now everyone is going to gossip how MC banged the hot librarian

Bella an exhibitionist? no way
Fuck, blowjob, titfuck... are all sex I mean: is crazy, I at least would not do that with that piece of uncovered window, knowing that anyone can see me and even more with Bella

Last edited:

YmirFritz

Feb 1, 2021
Thats DPC...How can a Teacher fuck a student in a frat house? because of reasons or maybe Bella is an exhibitionist
Yeah i found that bit very far-fetched. They should've done it in the library during daylight hours, in between the shelves right?

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
The thing is, he acts like "the richest."

And I'm pretty sure that's not the fact, given that Stephen is a stockbroker / professor and Jade is a full time professor. It's almost certain there that Rich is the more ,heh, rich one in that frat. Not to mention Jill herself.

Tybalt has all the trademark behaviours of someone acting larger than their means.
With very few exceptions, people who are truly rich did not do so through their jobs, but through their inherited family wealth.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
On the matter of Caleb.

There needs to be a resolution. DPC made fighting minigame skippable, yet even despite that, the Caleb fight (if initiated) is a choice based "fight" that you can either lose or fight to a standstill. (That awesome two shot of DIKs and Jocks holding Caleb and MC back, I was so hyped)

That fight needs a resolution that the outcome ACTUALLY matters, unlike all other fights. You can win all minigames yet you end up in same situation with all of them... except Caleb fight. That one has two variations on it.

Is Caleb a villain? Fuck no. He's a "Dragon", a strong antagonist to be fought and overcome, definitely, but once things calm down, I can see a world in which he and MC coexists in same campus without fighting ever again. But that final fight HAS to happen.

We deserve a resolution dammit.

How that 2nd fight will happen in story terms?... I dunno. I'd even be down for an ancient warriors going 1v1 instead of armies fighting type of stuff.
100% agree! When the DIKs and Jocks faced off against one another I thought, man this is going to be good. I really wanted a Jets & Sharks all out rumble (without all of the dancing and singing), but then BaDIK's version of The Mountain (Caleb) stepped out and suddenly all I wanted was to see MC and Caleb, David and Goliath, go toe to toe. They did, but we got a bit of a Jillblock ending with no resolution and "no one wins." So yes, I absolutely want to see MC vs Caleb part 2.

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
Any gentle soul to share the content of the recent cosmetic poll about Maya?

Also whats the difference between the 4 tiers of that poll? It's different cosmetics? Like one is for hair, clothes, shoes and else?

Last edited:

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
which path is jade on? i rather her,bella+jill and maya+.....jose which sides are they on?

Last edited:
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It doesn't make sense, how are they going to fuck with that big window behind? it's crazy xd
I said this before but it got lost with the fast update of pages here. Don't bother trying to over analize things in this game or soon you will start noticing a lot of strange situations like those "Bella's exhibitionists moments". :ROFLMAO:

which path is jade on? i rather her,bella and maya which sides are they on?
Unfortunately so far she has no path. But since Quinn is pretty much a route right now (even being in the poster with the LIs) i hope the same happens with Jade in the future. :love:

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
i
I said this before but it got lost with the fast update of pages here. Don't bother trying to over analize things in this game or soon you will start noticing a lot of strange situations like those "Bella's exhibitionists moments". :ROFLMAO:

Unfortunately so far she has no path. But since Quinn is pretty much a route right now (even being in the poster with the LIs) i hope the same happens with Jade in the future. :love:
i mean are they on the Dik route or the Chick route

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Any gentle soul to share the content of the recent cosmetic poll about Maya?

Also whats the difference between the 4 tiers of that poll? It's different cosmetics? Like one is for hair, clothes, shoes and else?
I think that due to the dictatorial measures of DPC in his patreon and discord it will be impossible to see these things again until a long time after its release

Reactions: Dashxp4k

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
which path is jade on? i rather her,bella+jill and maya+.....jose which sides are they on?
You have to make one major DIK choice to get with Jade. But going with Maya and Josy in chapter 4 means you can't go with Jade.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
i mean are they on the Dik route or the Chick route
Technically both. As long as you do all the necessary things to get Jade's "offer", you just have to not go down the throuple route with M&J. On the DIK route he's rejected if he tries for something more, but on all routes he can choose to be just friends, so getting with Jade isn't dependent on any Affinity.

I think that due to the dictatorial measures of DPC in his patreon and discord it will be impossible to see these things again until a long time after its release
We used to get some people who would post these cosmetic poll images, particularly on the lower tiers, but some have since been banned by DPC and others don't seem to come around here much anymore.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes