Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
That would be some Kaiser Soze levels of dedication to the act. Hell of a twist.
or the best way a girl can go total slut mode without suffering the psychological fallout of the "lifestyle"! As i stated in a previous post girls who are medically certified as nymphos are not the happiest of people! So yes a kayser Soze level of psychological Armour to endure all those dicks!

But i do not see her motivation! and yes some people are jokers who just want to see the world burn but self incriminating herself? Highly unlikely, maybe if her reasoning was to make Dawe stop dating her but just like the M&J situation the harder you make the situation the more solidified is the "victims" resolve to stick it out and endure! In this sence Dawe is in a position of a wife who suffers from domestic violence! He finds excuses for the abuser!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
I'd be seriously shocked if Vinny isn't responsible for trashing the DIKs mansion. Ep6 went overdrive introducing him to us (although he was already mentioned way back at the first Pink Rose visit). The stilted speech every time Nick mentions how Vinny left, and then the whole sneaky Nick bullshit when the laptop went missing, and then the surprisingly lack of damage done to Nick's room compared to everyone else. Nick even went as far as to ask the MC not to tell everyone about how he was "lucky" that his room wasn't so seriously trashed. We know Nick didn't trash the mansion since he was with the DIKs the whole time, and the Alphas would have to be utter meatheads to tag the building with their symbols - it was a total frame attempt.
Do you reckon Nick knows its Vinny, and is saying nothing?

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
But i do not see her motivation! and yes some people are jokers who just want to see the world burn but self incriminating herself? Highly unlikely, maybe if her reasoning was to make Dawe stop dating her but just like the M&J situation the harder you make the situation the more solidified is the "victims" resolve to stick it out and endure! In this sence Dawe is in a position of a wife who suffers from domestic violence! He finds excuses for the abuser!
they got it all wrong, it wasn't blackmail, it was a party invitation

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Do you reckon Nick knows its Vinny, and is saying nothing?

what do you mean?

Nick definitely knows Vinny, they were best friends, and Nick himself said they keep seeing each other out of college

but even though Vinny is involved in the devastation of the DIK mansion, the Jocks are 100% too .. or Vinny is such a crime genius that he even secured a bunch of dildos to spread around (those dildos that Jocks and DIKs have traditionally exchanged for some time ...)

and the face Dawe makes when the DIKs go to the PREPs didn't bode well

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Vinny being responsible for literally anything that has happened with the DIKs woud be an honest-to-God asspull of a plotline, even worse than the fire and psycho Leah.

The guy has been expelled from B&R, likely for getting caught dealing drugs, and maybe the DIKs weren't much help to him because they didnt wan't to get taken down with him, but the idea he would come back on to campus, break in to the mansion, gain access to the laptop, and post a naked picture of Cathy to get the DIKs in trouble is ridiculously lame. So too is the idea that he sent pictures to Chad, or he trashed the DIK mansion, or that he has someone like Nick helping him, because really, what's the point? To bring down the DIKs because they maybe didn't stand up for him? What actual good would that do? How pathetically petty is this guy? So they don't have a frat anymore, big deal, unless they were accused of doing something as bad as or worse than dealing drugs, they'd all still be able to stay at the college and finish their degrees, so not having a frat doesn't hurt them that much.

The whole "Vinny villain" theory in this context is weak sauce and he'd be a pretty pathetic bad guy character if this is what his role is.

when are we expecting new update ???
When Covid is eradicated.

Last edited:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Imagine if Arieth was actually someone who pretended to be an idiot, and she was the one who caused all this confusion :LOL:
That would be some Kaiser Soze levels of dedication to the act. Hell of a twist.
I've said this once before but it bears repeating; the true mastermind, ladies and gents is Anthony. :illuminati:

Remember when the trailer for Avengers:Endgame came out and everyone was trying to determine the timeline? Do you know who first figured it out by examining Black Widow's hair length in every shot and posted it on the internet? Anthony!
Think he is an idiot because of his Rooster posts? Uh uh, he is the master of it.

When he doesn't like something, he says "he liked it twice" - Sarcasm level 100! :eek:
"No pain or gain" - he is telling Dawe that he doesn't even need to exercise to have a better build - epic burn right there. :devilish:

Oh and...
Hail Anthony the genius mastermind :LOL:

On a more serious note, I genuinely like the guy. To me he is a gentle giant trapped in a bad crowd. In another situation he'd be a (pre Bran messing up his mind) Hodor.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Vinny being responsible for literally anything that has happened with the DIKs woud be an honest-to-God asspull of a plotline, even worse than the fire and psycho Leah.

The guy has been expelled from B&R, likely for getting caught dealing drugs, and maybe the DIKs weren't much help to him because they didnt wan't to get taken down with him, but the idea he would come back on to campus, break in to the mansion, gain access to the laptop, and post a naked picture of Cathy to get the DIKs in trouble is ridiculously lame. So too is the idea that he sent pictures to Chad, or he trashed the DIK mansion, or that he has someone like Nick helping him, because really, what's the point? To bring down the DIKs because they maybe didn't stand up for him? What actual good would that do? How pathetically petty is this guy? So they don't have a frat anymore, big deal, unless they were accused of doing something as bad as or worse than dealing drugs, they'd all still be able to stay at the college and finish their degrees, so not having a frat doesn't hurt them that much.

The whole "Vinny villain" theory in this context is weak sauce and he'd be a pretty pathetic bad guy character if this is what his role is.

When Covid is eradicated.

you're right, the motivation is completely missing, but that to tell the truth is missing almost all the hypothetical villains in history

Quinn needs money, no one knows what to do with it

Burke sets up a private club of baby prostitutes to have free sex with schoolgirls who probably would have accepted the same for a few more votes

all a bit like this, to deceive boredom

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
what do you mean?
Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear. I was asking, that if the Vinny destroyed the mansion theory is true - hence his untouched room, would it be more likely that Nick knows he did it, or just that he would suspect him of doing it. In other words, if Vinny is messing with the DIKs - how much does Nick know? That was more or less what I was wondering.

Of course, it could have been the jocks that trashed the place, but then why would Nick's room be untouched?

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear. I was asking, that if the Vinny destroyed the mansion theory is true - hence his untouched room, would it be more likely that Nick knows he did it, or just that he would suspect him of doing it. In other words, if Vinny is messing with the DIKs - how much does Nick know? That was more or less what I was wondering.

Of course, it could have been the jocks that trashed the place, but then why would Nick's room be untouched?

Nick is Dawe's brother, they look alike

of course it's a random theory with no foundation ...

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
Nick is Dawe's brother, they look alike

of course it's a random theory with no foundation ...
Is there evidence of that? I mean they didn't get the same study instinct :ROFLMAO:. Usually, I don't go on looks with VNs because often characters will resemble each other with no relation.

Reactions: Tumai

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Is there evidence of that? I mean they didn't get the same study instinct :ROFLMAO:. Usually, I don't go on looks with VNs because often characters will resemble each other with no relation.
mine was a joke. don't take me seriously

but let's assume Nick's room was saved because Vinny is behind it all.

then Vinny is an idiot who gets his best friend, his mole in trouble ....

they are vague clues that tell us little, and there is always a lack of motivation

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
I'm not saying it's not like that, but for now Vinny doesn't have a role, we haven't seen him do anything, we've only heard him repeatedly
One of the "rules" of writing is to not throw in characters for no reason. While Nick being traitor(and Dawe's brother) theory might be too "obvious" and just put in there to lead as astray, let us think we figured it out, I don't think whole Vinny and Tommy/Vinny conflict exposure and then him being mentioned in Quinn drug scene was put in there for nothing, or for "lore" purposes.
For now I'm fully subscribed to that, + Burke involvement and being "the villain".

Edit: Also, Jade having more scenes than Cathy so far, being part of "show the video or not" and ALSO being Tybald's mom, guy blackmailing Jill...well, let's just say Burke's seem to be heavily entrenched in the plot, with ability for MC to participate(Jade, video) without knowing end result yet.

Last edited:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
One of the "rules" of writing is to not throw in characters for no reason. While Nick being traitor(and Dawe's brother) theory might be too "obvious" and just put in there to lead as astray, let us think we figured it out, I don't think whole Vinny and Tommy/Vinny conflict exposure and then him being mentioned in Quinn drug scene was put in there for nothing, or for "lore" purposes.
For now I'm fully subscribed to that, + Burke involvement and being "the villain".
Chekhov's Gunman?

Reactions: travelman

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I started playing this game recently. It is highly addictive, seriously. I am still in episode 1, already met the leader of the nerds, but cannot recall the purpose of taking notes for them. Any insight, please?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes