shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
when I talk about importance in the story I try to stay focused on their weight in the plot

and this, of course, apart from the sexual involvement with Mc

the events of Sage and Bella have almost no relevance in what happens at the BR, and if for Bella it can also make sense, being a clandestine and "forbidden" relationship or in any case being a professor and not a student, for Sage it is enough anomalous being the president of a very central sisterhood in the various events, instead she is a ghost, Quinn is much more central also remaining to the "legitimate" questions

Jill has retained an important role, in almost all mandatory steps. and I must say that her behavior, and the consequent one of MC, makes a more or less important friendship credible.

I only fear DPC's love of hyperdrama, otherwise I would assume that somehow MC solves or pays pledge for Tybalt's blackmail / advice
Considering all scenes with Tybalt (including the blackmail scene and even when he tries to enforce that agreement with Jill when he finds them in the library) have painted him as such an icon of ridicule, I’d find it hard to believe this will become anything serious.

Although there are heaps of distractions, to me it seems there are only two that definitely require the mc’s attention.
  • Helping Maya with her dad.
  • Undoing Tybalt’s blackmail.
Everything else doesn't really matter or will sort itself out.

Too true, but only Tybalt is trying that hard to show off "the money."
And I'm naturally suspicious, because when someone has a lot of something, they don't show off as much in relation to their peers. Sure, to 99%, all 1% might seem snobs, but if you are trying as hard as Tybalt, that's a surefire way of knowing that person has a massive self-respect problem, and feels inadequate to his peers.

Why is he so obsessed with suits and watches and all that stuff, when his frat brothers obviously have the same and yet show none of the same obsession in showing off?
Tybalt has always made me think of Donald Trump:
  • Fake spray on tan.
  • Always trying to show how wealthy he is.
  • A lying sack of shit.
  • Stupid.
  • Self esteem issues.
  • Quite happy to blackmail people to get what he wants.
  • Just the sight of him makes you want to punch his face in.
Just look at that shit eating grin.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reggie32

Oct 14, 2019
that`s 90% of the fun for me so i understand! i just got 3 of my theories posts deleted for spoilers ! but how can one build a properly argument theory without a few spoilers and personality analyses!

Anyway the next step i already gave my opinion a sandbox with this lore where one can play 4-5 years of college life divided into 2 semester 20 weeks long!
Could easily Beat Milfy City most of the animations and renders can be reused and its not like there´s not enough artists to sub contract mini game developments and add a few other girls and develop their backgrounds! If this comes out the cafeteria Lady is mine, you can have KRJ !

although i agree if we were to be honest Meghan would always be the right choice! She already had a career she was a good girl with the MC being the 4th dude in her life which in today's world is like wtf that is basically a virgin! Overall at that moment anyone with an ounce of moral integrity should have always picked Meghan she earned for herself she had a good life in front of her while Melissa came from a ruined divorced house with abusive and weak parents she had like a 50% chance of ending up as a crack hora or an abused wife! So the question i then must put before myself is... why do i always pick Melissa and the one time that hurt the most was when i left her there, wasn't even the 1st play it was to complete the Meghan path and yet... the face that had those eyes in that smile sends reason out the door! either that or i´m captain saveaho!

as for all the Tybalt haters you really believe the MC is a good guy? i´m pretty sure the MC as caught more STD´s in a week of college then he got laid in 4 years of college! If one is to analyse this yes Tybalt is insecure and everything in that explains is behavior! He as not cheated on Jill, (except with the male watermelon) and he tries to help her! 90% of the dudes criticizing young tyballs have played MC´s far worse then him stealing panties! It´s a a bad Look but by now you should know how its like to be in love with the queen of blue balls mountain (that used to be my nickname for Maya by the way)!
He is a responsible young man who works hard to make his mommy and daddy proud and all he asks is some love! I mean who wouldn't be insecure if your mommy was Jade? I mean with all the incest urges... or all of a sudden being someone who cares about the future is a bad thing? You´re just jealous cause you can´t be Tyablt Burke descendant of the famous 18th century parliamentarian Edmund Burke the father of the modern conservative movement (and that is true pedigree and yes Edmund Burke was the father of the modern political philosophy called conservators,although i don´t believe he left male progeny cause he refused to be made Lord of the Realm, he was also Irish ... do not take that against him)
As for his used of fake contraband watches, since when being financially responsible is a bad thing? The dude just wants some respect and love ffs, considering the household from where he stems him not being a totally deranged psychopath after we see what Jade and Stephen are like shows hes got more personality then Derek!

So yes Tyablt defends Jill or you think that someone as so poetically was described in this forum "goes to 2 innocent girls smelling of drugs and drenched in Quinn´s juice and proposes a three way" is someone worthy of your Queen? The dude is a violent loud mouth strip club hanger on bad influence! He is not perfect and he seriously needs to get laid, but even that he can afford 20 Rhyona and Camilla threesomes a week and yet he stays true to his love, that is commendable (and pityiful, but since its his choice and not a lack of options)

sorry for not posting as much just Played Depraved awakenings and the extreme sex scenes just put me off... not a game for me but a great story!
Also played long live the princess and the incest is a total turn off for me i actually got females in the family and although i recognize them as sexual beings its impossible for me to feel attraction towards them and therefore the MC and that game are not for me! Did love the mechanics tough nice work!

So if anyone can recomend a few games with a decent story and interesting game mechanics i would appreciate it!

technically if you add up their ages he picked someone between 36 and 38! Besides its not like he can´t Lie! Although from Sage point of view for such a proud woman that must be hard to swallow!

As for my criticisms is small dialogues things like when you don´t choose either Maya or Josie to sleep with before they put the beds together there should have been a Nietzsche reference like "yea a bit uncomfortable but you cant beat the view" and small stuff like that that enrich the story!
How can one man be so wrong

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I always thought it was that Lucas the Third guy tbh, but Rich isn't a bad guess.
Lucas is on the 1st year! that kind of resentment needs normally years of putting up with crap or watching crap!
Also that already happens before the arrival of the MC so Lucas being on the 1st year just as the MC means it can´t be him (or you mean the prep that calls Rusty during his ANU interview?)

All of this regardless as to what kind of relationship they are in. They are actually pretty cool friends. If there was a girl in class that I spent this much time with and I found out a guy that I disliked was (figuratively) fucking with her, I'd try to help, and not just to get laid (but that might still be at the back of my mind somewhere... :sneaky:)
and how come that is not exactly Tyablls point of view in regards to Jill and the MC point of view? clearly he as been a friend of Jill for at least 3 years, he also knows that people try to take advantage of her and he feels the need to protect her!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The thing is, he acts like "the richest."

And I'm pretty sure that's not the fact, given that Stephen is a stockbroker / professor and Jade is a full time professor. It's almost certain there that Rich is the more ,heh, rich one in that frat. Not to mention Jill herself.

Tybalt has all the trademark behaviours of someone acting larger than their means.
and yes because its not his money its his family money and he can only have it with his parents permissions! Considering how repressed he is i doubt he has the skills to pull at the parents heartstrings and get extra then his monthly allowance!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shinkei

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Considering all scenes with Tybalt (including the blackmail scene and even when he tries to enforce that agreement with Jill when he finds them in the library) have painted him as such an icon of ridicule, I’d find it hard to believe this will become anything serious.

Although there are heaps of distractions, to me it seems there are only two that definitely require the mc’s attention.
  • Helping Maya with her dad.
  • Undoing Tybalt’s blackmail.
Everything else doesn't really matter or will sort itself out.

not for nothing for me it is the second worst scene of the game ....

but as much as Tybalt has always been made fun of (like his father for that matter), if his threat is ridiculous by reflex it becomes ridiculous even Jill who takes it seriously. so I think a minimum will be considered in a "serious" way, so as not to completely ruin an LI

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
not for nothing for me it is the second worst scene of the game ....

but as much as Tybalt has always been made fun of (like his father for that matter), if his threat is ridiculous by reflex it becomes ridiculous even Jill who takes it seriously. so I think a minimum will be considered in a "serious" way, so as not to completely ruin an LI
Considering Jill ends up playing DnG with everyone, including the MC, and even flirting with him in the game, and then Tybalt actually catches them in the act (of playing, not flirting - obviously the mc's mind was miles away from the reality at that point) and Sally browbeats Tybalt down so bad that he fucks off, I don't think it'll take much to end that particular drama.

Even the picnic where Jill blurts out the whole thing, it ends with them kissing passionately in the rain with the mc squeezing her aptly sized tits and Jill is totally into it. Tybalt's not really have much of an impact on that relationship... ;)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Considering Jill ends up playing DnG with everyone, including the MC, and even flirting with him in the game, and then Tybalt actually catches them in the act (of playing, not flirting - obviously the mc's mind was miles away from the reality at that point) and Sally browbeats Tybalt down so bad that he fucks off, I don't think it'll take much to end that particular drama.

Even the picnic where Jill blurts out the whole thing, it ends with them kissing passionately in the rain with the mc squeezing her aptly sized tits and Jill is totally into it. Tybalt's not really have much of an impact on that relationship... ;)

said in this way it would be the worst twist in history ...:confused::confused::confused:

I guess the meeting in the library doesn't matter, Jill doesn't want to avoid MC before talking to him (at the picnic or never). she has evidently not yet accepted Tybalt's advice.

the central point of Tybalt's blackmail however is not so much avoiding MC, but starting to publicly date himself

now we have to see what Jill will do if she couldn't / wanted to talk to MC about it

Reactions: shazba

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I dunno, I can see that being the very reason it becomes something serious. The bumbling fool everyone dismissed setting in motion events(either intentionally or accidently/by losing control) that seriously mess with the protagonist is a pretty classic trope.

EDIT: I have to admit, though, that this line of thinking is dangerous in that you can dismiss/counter anything somone says plotwise. "Oh Vinny? The seemingly dangerous and hypersmart villain being an ineffectual buffoon is a pretty classic trope" And on and on.

I think Episode 8 will show us which way DPC will swing with Tybalt. I expect Episode 7 to play the Jill subplot straight to let it build momentum, and then Episode 8 will take it to the next phase.

Last edited:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I dunno, I can see that being the very reason it becomes something serious. The bumbling fool everyone dismissed setting in motion events(either intentionally or accidently/by losing control) that seriously mess with the protagonist is a pretty classic trope.
But he's usually a short-lived villain, to keep the drama going and worse villains come out later. I think that's it, Tybalt will never be a villain as such, it has always been one of the humorous keys and changing him now as a serious villain would not work, nobody would believe it and honestly for me it would be a mistake.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
But he's usually a short-lived villain, to keep the drama going and worse villains come out later. I think that's it, Tybalt will never be a villain as such, it has always been one of the humorous keys and changing him now as a serious villain would not work, nobody would believe it and honestly for me it would be a mistake.
True, true. Thats a good point too. Consistency is key to a good story.

Reactions: Gladheim

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

EDIT: I have to admit, though, that this line of thinking is dangerous in that you can dismiss/counter anything somone says plotwise. "Oh Vinny? The seemingly dangerous and hypersmart villain being an ineffectual buffoon is a pretty classic trope" And on and on.

I think Episode 8 will show us which way DPC will swing with Tybalt. I expect Episode 7 to play the Jill subplot straight to let it build momentum, and then Episode 8 will take it to the next phase.
Current obvious villians:
  • Tybalt
  • Burke
  • Vinny
Who else is there to worry about?
  • Quinn kinda was initially but that's calmed down.
  • Maybe Buddy but I think he's on Quinn's side.
That's all I can think of.

Of all of them, Vinny is a wildcard and Burke has a lot of power...

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
The thing is, he acts like "the richest."

And I'm pretty sure that's not the fact, given that Stephen is a stockbroker / professor and Jade is a full time professor. It's almost certain there that Rich is the more ,heh, rich one in that frat. Not to mention Jill herself.

Tybalt has all the trademark behaviours of someone acting larger than their means.
I have another theory on him. I don't think he is actually rich or even if he is, isn't from a traditional family.

He acts like some guys i knew, that their family are from the upper middle class, but because they are surrounded by rich people they try to fit in.

Notice that even that watch was fake. Something tells me that he uses high quality fake goods to maintain this appearance. Just notice that both Jade and Stephen do dress well, but not in an ostentatious way.

The other possibility is that he is from a new rich family. His ostentation is a way to show his status because he doesn't have the weight of a powerful last name.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
  • Tybalt
  • Burke
  • Vinny

Not exactly a villain, but I think we can throw Maya's dad in there? Since her plot is part of the main story. Also, Caleb is clearly a side villain, but he's our counterpart in the jocks and is being set up to be a thorn in our side.

Thats about it, really.

EDIT: I only just realized how good of a job DPC has done in giving us villains for the various levels of MC's life. Frat life-Caleb, Friends-Maya's dad, School life-Tybalt/Burke, Overall Meta-plot-Vinny/Burke. There's a nice set of tension on each level of the story.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Maya's dad is the main antagonist of M&J path.
Not exactly a villain, but I think we can throw Maya's dad in there? Since her plot is part of the main story. Also, Caleb is clearly a side villain, but he's our counterpart in the jocks and is being set up to be a thorn in our side.

Thats about it, really.
Totally forgot about that motherfucker. Yeah, he's a big issue as far as M&J are concerned.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
EDIT: I only just realized how good of a job DPC has done in giving us villains for the various levels of MC's life. DIKs-Caleb, Friends-Maya's dad, School life-Tybalt/Burke, Overall Meta-plot-Vinny/Burke.
You're not allowed to say that. Remember, it's "bad writing", "DPC loves drama", "So many other games are much better written", "DPC is an ego maniac"... :rolleyes:

Now that I've got that sarcasm out of my system... There is no other game on this site that has garnered anywhere near as large a response as this game. There are so many facets of the game that are fun to discuss.

EDIT: I don't think Caleb is a villain though, hes pretty cool. Comes across quite smart (compared to the rest of the Jocks), but he's been led astray by the Jocks stupid hate for the DIKs. I wanna see more scenes with him in it actually, was disappointed he only made a cameo in the intro of episode 6.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
  • Tybalt
  • Burke
  • Vinny

all theoretical enemies for now

We haven't seen Vinny do anything yet, it's all theory about him
for Burke there are seconds to the end of the last chapter, but still no direct action
at least we saw Tybalt talking to Jil ...

Maya's father is much more present and influential in history for now

Quinn remains a danger, direct or indirect, until proven otherwise.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
for Burke there are seconds to the end of the last chapter, but still no direct action
With Burke, its not even about the video. I'm not expecting that to have a big effect on the overall story since the option of not sharing the video is there. With Burke, its about how he's enabling the "free tuition". Tying him to Quinn. Which ties him to Quinn's gang... and Vinny. Which happens to be an ongoing subplot that is spinning out through the HOTs, DIKs, Jocks, and Maya.

To me, thats a neon arrow pointing to Burke/Vinny being big bads.

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
all theoretical enemies for now

We haven't seen Vinny do anything yet, it's all theory about him
at least we saw Tybalt talking to Jil ...

Maya's father is much more present and influential in history for now

Quinn remains a danger, direct or indirect, until proven otherwise.
I'd be seriously shocked if Vinny isn't responsible for trashing the DIKs mansion. Ep6 went overdrive introducing him to us (although he was already mentioned way back at the first Pink Rose visit). The stilted speech every time Nick mentions how Vinny left, and then the whole sneaky Nick bullshit when the laptop went missing, and then the surprisingly lack of damage done to Nick's room compared to everyone else. Nick even went as far as to ask the MC not to tell everyone about how he was "lucky" that his room wasn't so seriously trashed. We know Nick didn't trash the mansion since he was with the DIKs the whole time, and the Alphas would have to be utter meatheads to tag the building with their symbols - it was a total frame attempt.

Burke is so slimy, there's no way he's innocent. We know Mona didn't have a legitimate scholarship otherwise she wouldn't have even bothered prostituting herself out for the HOTs, she'd have no need for a HOTs sponsored tuition. So the Mona scholarship Burke was deleting was definitely bogus, and convincingly related to Quinn's prostitution ring. He's guilty as sin.

I hope Maya's dad is the first thing to be dealt with in Ep7. Getting sick of that fucker.

I agree Quinn is dangerous, in that shit may happen to her which will overflow onto others, but other than being a drug dealing, prostitute pimping, cunt of a woman, she's actually pretty nice. ;)

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
You're not allowed to say that. Remember, it's "bad writing", "DPC loves drama", "So many other games are much better written", "DPC is an ego maniac"... :rolleyes:

Now that I've got that sarcasm out of my system... There is no other game on this site that has garnered anywhere near as large a response as this game. There are so many facets of the game that are fun to discuss.

EDIT: I don't think Caleb is a villain though, hes pretty cool. Comes across quite smart (compared to the rest of the Jocks), but he's been led astray by the Jocks stupid hate for the DIKs. I wanna see more scenes with him in it actually, was disappointed he only made a cameo in the intro of episode 6.
Good planning doesn't equal to good writing. Having 5 different levels of antagonists in a college-AVN setting actually shows how much he loves drama. And yep, there are games better written than this one (and with much better graphics, I'll add) and DPC come across kind of as an ego maniac, judging from how he manages his official channels.

But yeah, sarcasm is better in the outside

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes