ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The point being that if you're not interested in Bella, she doesn't get forced down the mc's throat (like some other characters I won't mention so as to avoid a many times repeated discussion).

The flip side of course, though, if you are interested in Bella...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah yeah, I know, I know this answer is so fucking boring:ROFLMAO: , if you are not in the girl path you won't get their specific scenes that is true for all girls. :cool: .

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yeah yeah, I know, I know this answer is so fucking boring:ROFLMAO: , if you are not in the girl path you won't get their specific scenes that is true for all girls. :cool: .
It'll be interesting to see what comes of Tybalt's blackmail if the mc isn't actually interested in Jill. She wants to be his friend even if things aren't headed down the hot & heavy path, but without the mc fighting in her corner, she'll cluelessly allow Tybalt to push her around.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
The point being that if you're not interested in Bella, she doesn't get forced down the mc's throat (like some other characters I won't mention so as to avoid a many times repeated discussion).

The flip side of course, though, if you are interested in Bella...

More like he's forcing something down her throat ;)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It'll be interesting to see what comes of Tybalt's blackmail if the mc isn't actually interested in Jill. She wants to be his friend even if things aren't headed down the hot & heavy path, but without the mc fighting in her corner, she'll cluelessly allow Tybalt to push her around.
I think it's gonna be, not exactly the same, but kind of the same. :ROFLMAO:. I mean even if MC is not lovey dovey with her, He probably considering her as a friend and will help her , he will find out and Help her, the same way he helps josy and maya, He will be involved for sure. the same goes for Bella's basement, or secret door or whatever is that. We will be involved, but right now that is not important, and other than that, why would or what else Bella would be involved in the story, if you not pursuing her? Josy and Maya have content beside the love story, because they are part of MC's world, part of the Hots, Diks, Jocks story, like it or not, Bella and Jill or even Jade connection to the story is only their personal relationship with the MC, so its natural that most of their scenes is available only if you in their path. that is why I never understand the comparison. this whole "forced thing ". :ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: shazba

Kakoli55

Jun 2, 2020
do we know how the story wıll contunıue ın ep7
ıs sage goıng to graduate and leave the game
and of course when wıll the next update come

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
View attachment 1014460

TBH i would have thought Tybalt is rich enough to buy a fleshlight for this kind of purpose... guess he likes to eat what he plays with :sick:
Not being an expert on these things, can you add a decent sized photo to a fleshlight somehow? I mean he needed the visual... :unsure:
...Now you just made that scene of Tybalt eating watermelon and wanting to share it with Jill super gross. I guess thats one way to make a girl wolf down your semen. :WutFace:
Thank god she didn't partake. The anti-NTR crowd would have gone beserk!

"Why isn't there an NTR tag on the game!?! :eek:"​
"Can we skip this scene somehow!?!? :eek:"​
"Mommy hold me!! :eek:"​
:LOL:

do we know how the story wıll contunıue ın ep7
ıs sage goıng to graduate and leave the game
and of course when wıll the next update come
To put it bluntly, we don't know shit! :cool:

Last edited:

Kakoli55

Jun 2, 2020
Not being an expert on these things, can you add a decent sized photo to a fleshlight somehow? I mean he needed the visual...

Thank god she didn't partake. The anti-NTR crowd would have gone beserk!

"Why isn't there an NTR tag on the game!?!"​
"Can we skip this scene somehow!?!?"​
"Mommy hold me!!"​

To put it bluntly, we don't know shit!
is your anger to me or to DPC

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I think it's gonna be, not exactly the same, but kind of the same. :ROFLMAO:. I mean even if MC is not lovey dovey with her, He probably considering her as a friend and will help her
Help her with what exactly? MC is the one who's being mostly affected by the blackmail thing not Jill. Tybalt isn't threatening her with anything it's MC. Jill barely gets screen time as is even if you are pursuing her much less so if you aren't. There won't be much of an incentive to be together as friends anyways. Why should an MC who isn't interested in her care very much about being able to see her?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Help her with what exactly? MC is the one who's being mostly affected by the blackmail thing not Jill. Tybalt isn't threatening her with anything it's MC. Jill barely gets screen time as is even if you are pursuing her much less so if you aren't. There won't be much of an incentive to be together as friends anyways. Why should an MC who isn't interested in her care very much about being able to see her?
I will answer this tomorrow if I don't forget, sleep time for me now :ROFLMAO: (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Tybalt isn't threatening the mc at all. He's trying to control Jill by making shit up. He would never take it to court, he's just scaring Jill to make her leave the mc alone. He didn't expect her to talk to the mc about it.

I thought Jill and the MC came across as pretty good friends.
  • Playing tennis together,
  • helping Cathy together (kinda together),
  • laughing and joking together with Bella about her college days,
  • eating pancakes together,
  • doing yoga together (multiple times),
  • admiring music together,
  • playing DnG together (multiple times),
  • studying together (multiple times).
All of this regardless as to what kind of relationship they are in. They are actually pretty cool friends. If there was a girl in class that I spent this much time with and I found out a guy that I disliked was (figuratively) fucking with her, I'd try to help, and not just to get laid (but that might still be at the back of my mind somewhere... :sneaky:)

EDIT: I actually said in another post that Jill & the MC have nothing in common. I take that back. They have a healthier relationship than the mc has with any of the other LIs.
  • Maya: It's just about her problems.
  • Josy: No substance at all.
  • Bella: Totally about sexual attraction.
  • Sage: She's using him as a distraction from her Chad issues. Hopefully it will evolve from there.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
  • Sage: She's using him as a distraction due to her Chad issues. Hopefully it will evolve from there.
I feel like it already has evolved from there. The guitar lessons, cheering up MC after the Maya/Josy reveal, especially their interactions last episode if you ditch Jill. They actually have some pretty cosy moments together.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I've been thinking about the whole younger version of Quinn thing again and his decision not to show her for possible lack of resources. I don't know very much at all about Daz but I made a couple of quick renders as a proof of concept I guess. I'm sure someone more experienced could do better but still.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I feel like it already has evolved from there. The guitar lessons, cheering up MC after the Maya/Josy reveal, especially their interactions last episode if you ditch Jill. They actually have some pretty cosy moments together.
Definitely, but still complicated. :unsure:
I've been thinking about the whole younger version of Quinn thing again and his decision not to show her for possible lack of resources. I don't know very much at all about Daz but I made a couple of quick renders as a proof of concept I guess. I'm sure someone more experienced could do better but still.
Haha, that second picture. She totally has some attitude! Li'l brat! :giggle:

Last edited:

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
i just remembered something... i always assumed that Bela was the Tybalt Harasser but ... the champagne thing both Bella and Jill are occupied with Cathy so... it´s gotta be someone close to him that can´t express their anger... Maybe Rich ? or Stephen to toughen up the boy? Who would care enough about Tybalt to "hate him" most people don´t care! Rusty was with the rest of the gang! Had he a girlfriend one could assume envy of his girlfriend! yeah he seems rich, but that`s not personal enough to create a fake profile out of an emotional response of pure hate!
I always thought it was that Lucas the Third guy tbh, but Rich isn't a bad guess.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I've been thinking about the whole younger version of Quinn thing again and his decision not to show her for possible lack of resources
Just looked into the Patreon rules regarding Adult content.

"...we have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation (i.e., sexualized depiction of minors). This is true for illustrated, animated, or any other type of creations. Patreon reserves the right to review and remove accounts that may violate this guideline.
"We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish creations, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish creations that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex.
"We understand that some topics on this list such as incest or rape are a little bit more complicated because these situations are, unfortunately, part of real life. As a result, when reviewing these types of creations, the Trust and Safety team will take into consideration context including personal, historical or educational narrative. For example, survivor stories or fiction such as Game of Thrones or Lolita are allowed on Patreon."

Having played these AVNs for several months now, I was starting to forget that incest was considered a "fringe sexual fetish". It's certainly not fringe around here... :rolleyes:

Now back to the young Quinn. I think I'd completely leave her visuals out of the game if it was up to me, purely because it doesn't seem right to have a kid in the mix. I imagine DPC's reasons could be similar. DPC's kinks seem only extend to:
  • Threesomes; and
  • people burning horribly to death :eek:.
Plus, if he provided a canon, young Quinn, this image could be abused by sick fucks. :mad:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes