felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
*tolerate* is the right term, in this case

the sense of what I meant was that

it's not that a criticism is followed by a modification of the game, and DPC doesn't even have to cover his head in ashes in public.

it should just not ban or censor those who express it, and if he finds it reasonable to treasure it for the future

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
What can I tell you, I would tell DPC to fix Maya's skin because sometimes it looks terrible and if he banned me for that? Because his finger does not weigh much when it comes to banning or he would listen to me if I paid the 100$ per month

He banned Gladheim for asking him something. He will be a good developer but as a person he is leaving a bad image when receiving criticism or suggestions
He didnt ban me for asking him something, he banned me for asking in the chat if they could show me a render that several of them were talking about, a render that I couldn't see because it was for a higher tier but I didn't know that. Yeah DPC easily gets his finger on BAN button xd, not even his admins and important people from his discord and community could make him change his mind. I summarize it easily, criticism of his person is not accepted, it is not accepted that you talk about modding, that you talk about any pirated page, or even mention it as a MAGIC SITE and of course it does not accept private messages even if you ask for permission xD

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
He didnt ban me for asking him something, he banned me for asking in the chat if they could show me a render that several of them were talking about, a render that I couldn't see because it was for a higher tier but I didn't know that. Yeah DPC easily gets his finger on BAN button xd, not even his admins and important people from his discord and community could make him change his mind. I summarize it easily, criticism of his person is not accepted, it is not accepted that you talk about modding, that you talk about any pirated page, or even mention it as a MAGIC SITE and of course it does not accept private messages even if you ask for permission xD
I did not remember the reason for the ban, but I do not know what the Swedes will be like or probably he is Ibrahimovic and that would explain many things :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Zareem

Sepulcross

Jan 25, 2021
Tybalt tries everything in his power to make MC look bad so that Jill will begin to doubt that the MC is a good person; to make her question if he is really worthy to have a relationship with, but don't worry, Jill will surely see what a scumbag Tybalt really is, I'm sure she will do something about it. The clock is ticking for Tybalt, can't wait for the bomb to explode :devilish:
I want Jill to see Tybalt with Watermelon Jill. I'll frame Tybalt's facial expression and hang it on my wall.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I think you mean, "Fortunately it's not complete". It will be "unfortunate" when it is complete because then we will have no more updates to look forward to, no more crazy theories to discuss, no more good theories to discuss, and will be left with a hollow emptiness in our lives where this game once was. :cry:
that`s 90% of the fun for me so i understand! i just got 3 of my theories posts deleted for spoilers ! but how can one build a properly argument theory without a few spoilers and personality analyses!

Anyway the next step i already gave my opinion a sandbox with this lore where one can play 4-5 years of college life divided into 2 semester 20 weeks long!
Could easily Beat Milfy City most of the animations and renders can be reused and its not like there´s not enough artists to sub contract mini game developments and add a few other girls and develop their backgrounds! If this comes out the cafeteria Lady is mine, you can have KRJ !

Shit, I hope that doesn't happen. Everything about that was terrible. I don't mean the drama, I mean the writing. The nurse's psychosis came completely out of nowhere, especially if you never pursued her. And everything about the "choice" was bullshit. There's no way the PC couldn't drag 2 90 lb girls out of the house when they were lying right next to each other on the ground floor. How did they even pass out in the living room? As for the "choice" itself. Assuming the player only pursued one of them, then you're obviously going to choose the one you pursued. If you pursued both, you're just going to pick Melissa. I mean, she's more attractive than Megan and her life was shit enough without adding "burned alive in my boyfriend's place when his stalker set the house on fire, just as things started to turn around."
although i agree if we were to be honest Meghan would always be the right choice! She already had a career she was a good girl with the MC being the 4th dude in her life which in today's world is like wtf that is basically a virgin! Overall at that moment anyone with an ounce of moral integrity should have always picked Meghan she earned for herself she had a good life in front of her while Melissa came from a ruined divorced house with abusive and weak parents she had like a 50% chance of ending up as a crack hora or an abused wife! So the question i then must put before myself is... why do i always pick Melissa and the one time that hurt the most was when i left her there, wasn't even the 1st play it was to complete the Meghan path and yet... the face that had those eyes in that smile sends reason out the door! either that or i´m captain saveaho!

as for all the Tybalt haters you really believe the MC is a good guy? i´m pretty sure the MC as caught more STD´s in a week of college then he got laid in 4 years of college! If one is to analyse this yes Tybalt is insecure and everything in that explains is behavior! He as not cheated on Jill, (except with the male watermelon) and he tries to help her! 90% of the dudes criticizing young tyballs have played MC´s far worse then him stealing panties! It´s a a bad Look but by now you should know how its like to be in love with the queen of blue balls mountain (that used to be my nickname for Maya by the way)!
He is a responsible young man who works hard to make his mommy and daddy proud and all he asks is some love! I mean who wouldn't be insecure if your mommy was Jade? I mean with all the incest urges... or all of a sudden being someone who cares about the future is a bad thing? You´re just jealous cause you can´t be Tyablt Burke descendant of the famous 18th century parliamentarian Edmund Burke the father of the modern conservative movement (and that is true pedigree and yes Edmund Burke was the father of the modern political philosophy called conservators,although i don´t believe he left male progeny cause he refused to be made Lord of the Realm, he was also Irish ... do not take that against him)
As for his used of fake contraband watches, since when being financially responsible is a bad thing? The dude just wants some respect and love ffs, considering the household from where he stems him not being a totally deranged psychopath after we see what Jade and Stephen are like shows hes got more personality then Derek!

So yes Tyablt defends Jill or you think that someone as so poetically was described in this forum "goes to 2 innocent girls smelling of drugs and drenched in Quinn´s juice and proposes a three way" is someone worthy of your Queen? The dude is a violent loud mouth strip club hanger on bad influence! He is not perfect and he seriously needs to get laid, but even that he can afford 20 Rhyona and Camilla threesomes a week and yet he stays true to his love, that is commendable (and pityiful, but since its his choice and not a lack of options)

sorry for not posting as much just Played Depraved awakenings and the extreme sex scenes just put me off... not a game for me but a great story!
Also played long live the princess and the incest is a total turn off for me i actually got females in the family and although i recognize them as sexual beings its impossible for me to feel attraction towards them and therefore the MC and that game are not for me! Did love the mechanics tough nice work!

So if anyone can recomend a few games with a decent story and interesting game mechanics i would appreciate it!

Explaining to a sexualy frustrated and unhappy forty-year old woman that you've picked two younger women over her ? That would be rubbing salt in the wound, don't you think ? :(
technically if you add up their ages he picked someone between 36 and 38! Besides its not like he can´t Lie! Although from Sage point of view for such a proud woman that must be hard to swallow!

As for my criticisms is small dialogues things like when you don´t choose either Maya or Josie to sleep with before they put the beds together there should have been a Nietzsche reference like "yea a bit uncomfortable but you cant beat the view" and small stuff like that that enrich the story!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Okay, here's the smallest, most insignificant nitpick I have. How come MC's hair is near jetblack level of dark brown when both his dad and mom have considerably lighter hair tones?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Okay, here's the smallest, most insignificant nitpick I have. How come MC's hair is near jetblack level of dark brown when both his dad and mom have considerably lighter hair tones?
This can explain it to you very well
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But seriously I think Neil is not the blood father

Last edited:

arknas

Feb 24, 2019
I want Jill to see Tybalt with Watermelon Jill. I'll frame Tybalt's facial expression and hang it on my wall.
I recall there was something in Rooster. If I’m correct it was picture of watermelon dressed in Jill’s stolen panties and her photo pinned. I replayed the game few times on different paths but I couldn’t find it. Are there any requirements to trigger that post? Or am I just wrong and it doesn’t exist in the game and it was some kind of remake I saw in here?

Nov 27, 2020
6+ months of lurking in this thread (with and without an account) are broken with this post, so I'll try to make it a good one. sorry Warscared if I'm stealing your thunder on post length! :)

I've read through most of the 106,000+ posts in this thread, and I gotta say I love the discussions! However, there's one topic that's come up, and with Sepulcross's comment, I felt the need to pose another viewpoint into this.

I'm a Jill fan too, but you're right when they say, Jill was easily manipulated when she really shouldn't have been. It is disturbing that he did not listen to the incident in our mouth, but simply believes in Tybalt and dropped the date like a bomb.

Bear with me, we're gonna get a bit deep here. I want to hear what you guys think of this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe I'm stating the obvious (or late to the party on this), and I'm sorry if I am. This is just something that hit me as intriguing.

What makes this game so great to me are all these little details and moments that DPC throws in to make the characters seem 'real'. Someone on here mentioned how the MC adjusts Josy's top strap during their couch discussion - things like that really make this game great. With the information we get in chapter 6, Jill's personality is starting to become a bit clearer for me.

I'll go back to lurking now, but loving the discussions and theories (some more than others, but hey...) so far in this thread! This is a fantastic way to pass the time while we await another chapter!

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
It happens that way sometimes. Both my parents are brunettes but me and my sister are as ginger as they come. But this time I just think its a model oversight.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The DnG took away nothing, if there was no DnG, nothing would have changed. Maybe a slight longer study scene but that's it.

And why should the MC get a second chance at Jade? It's a choice, they have consequences. You chose to stand her up to hang out with Maya, why should she ever get a second chance.
The entire DnG scene could have been replaced with literally anything happening in the real BaDIK world that actually advanced something in the main story or added to it because the DnG game added nothing in that regard.

And it's not necessarily about geting a second chance (even though it could have been possible), it's just about addressing that elephant in the room and at least apologising for standing her up. If she's still pissed at him after that, fine, but at least he would have acknowledged it rather than just ignoring her like an ass.

Explaining to a sexualy frustrated and unhappy forty-year old woman that you've picked two younger women over her ? That would be rubbing salt in the wound, don't you think ? :(
Why does he have to tell her that? He'd just have to apologise, maybe tell a little white lie about why he didn't show up and chance his arm at another shot with her, or say he's no longer interested. That's it. At least some acknowledgement that he stood her up would have been good.

How can you know it's filler thought until game ends? Maybe forging relationship with Magnar and Sally(well, hate relationship in her case) through those will be used later on and even part of some major choice.
Filler, by definition, is content that doesn't add anything to the main plot because it doesn't significantly alter anything in it, and the DnG game is exactly that.

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I recall there was something in Rooster. If I’m correct it was picture of watermelon dressed in Jill’s stolen panties and her photo pinned. I replayed the game few times on different paths but I couldn’t find it. Are there any requirements to trigger that post? Or am I just wrong and it doesn’t exist in the game and it was some kind of remake I saw in here?
Pretty sure that shows up when MC getting his plough on with Sage on Tybalt's bed and the drawer keeps opening.

Reactions: arknas

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think you're referring to Rooster fakes posted in this thread because that doesn't happen in the game.

Reactions: arknas

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
The entire DnG scene could have been replaced with literally anything happening in the real BaDIK world that actually advanced something in the main story or added to it because the DnG game added nothing in that regard.
The chapter was done, the DnG was extra, you take away DnG, the chapter stays the same. Maybe it comes out a couple weeks earlier, but that's it.

You can't complain that the DnG took away content when there was no content for it take away.

Like it or not, chapter 6 gave all main girls a decent enough chunk of content and ended at a solid enough spot.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
it's just about addressing that elephant in the room and at least apologising for standing her up. If she's still pissed at him after that, fine, but at least he would have acknowledged it rather than just ignoring her like an ass
I assume your talking about standing Jill up? I never did that personally, she seemed to put her whole day on hold to spend time with you and Sage is in a house full of other HOTs that can take care of her. The better choice it to go with her in my opinion.

Reactions: RogueShadowDev

arknas

Feb 24, 2019
Pretty sure that shows up when MC getting his plough on with Sage on Tybalt's bed and the drawer keeps opening.
That would explain it. I didn’t replay Sage path yet since the Episode 6 release (I like to leave the best one as the last path). And that was the first path I played when Episode 5 was release so few months back. I’ll check it! Thank you kind mister!

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I assume your talking about standing Jill up? I never did that personally, she seemed to put her whole day on hold to spend time with you and Sage is in a house full of other HOTs that can take care of her. The better choice it to go with her in my opinion.
He's talking about Jade. MC stands her up to get with Maya and Josy and I guess Jade just drops the relationship after. Which makes sense to me personally, but I guess we all have our problems.

It's an issue that likely only matters to a very small percentage of players who are meta gaming there way to a neutral affinity.

But as to what you're talking about, going with Jill just cuts out so much at the end of the chapter, it's just not worth it IMO.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The chapter was done, the DnG was extra, you take away DnG, the chapter stays the same. Maybe it comes out a couple weeks earlier, but that's it.

You can't complain that the DnG took away content when there was no content for it take away.

Like it or not, chapter 6 gave all main girls a decent enough chunk of content and ended at a solid enough spot.
I'm not talking about just taking it out, I'm saying that the time spent on it could have been used for something that actually mattered to the main plot. For example, something I suggested before, they could have politely declined playing DnG because they had important studying to do, then we go to the end of the study session and as they leave the library they see the hallway plastered with more of those flyers Dawe was passing around, so the MC, Jill, Josy, and Maya decide to take them all down. Cathy walks by and sees them doing this and asks to speak to the MC in private, which would allow the MC an opportunity to talk to her about her meeting with Rusty and her decision, and perhaps for those not on the M&J path it could have led to a lewd scene with Cathy.

Something like that could have been better than the DnG game because not only would it be a lewd scene that actually happens, but even just having the conversation with Cathy could have been good as a means of getting more insight about Cathy's thoughts with regards to the whole "picture leak" fiasco.

No, I'm talking about standing up Jade if you arranged to meet her but then got together with Maya and Josy. The MC hasn't said or done anything to try and clear the air with Jade and he's had all week to do it, and by not doing it makes him seem like and inconsiderate jerk for not at least apologising to her for standing her up.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
But seriously I think Neil is not the blood father
My father has black hair. Well, used to, it's all gray now. Of his three sons (via two different women) none of us share the same hair color. Mine is (was) dark, but not black. The middle boy is blonde, the youngest has a sandy brown. Both women were extremely dark-haired as well. If any of us aren't his biological children, I would suspect myself over the other two, just due to how many of his notable traits they've inherited but I have somehow dodged.

Genetics offers a lot of variation, despite how much people want to cling to the simplest factors. Neil doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would raise somebody else's kid while also concealing that detail from him through to the college years, not while still speaking so fondly of his(MC's) mother all that time.

4.80 star(s) 1,503 Votes