Nov 27, 2020
6+ months of lurking in this thread (with and without an account) are broken with this post, so I'll try to make it a good one. sorry Warscared if I'm stealing your thunder on post length! :)

I've read through most of the 106,000+ posts in this thread, and I gotta say I love the discussions! However, there's one topic that's come up, and with Sepulcross's comment, I felt the need to pose another viewpoint into this.

I'm a Jill fan too, but you're right when they say, Jill was easily manipulated when she really shouldn't have been. It is disturbing that he did not listen to the incident in our mouth, but simply believes in Tybalt and dropped the date like a bomb.

Bear with me, we're gonna get a bit deep here. I want to hear what you guys think of this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe I'm stating the obvious (or late to the party on this), and I'm sorry if I am. This is just something that hit me as intriguing.

What makes this game so great to me are all these little details and moments that DPC throws in to make the characters seem 'real'. Someone on here mentioned how the MC adjusts Josy's top strap during their couch discussion - things like that really make this game great. With the information we get in chapter 6, Jill's personality is starting to become a bit clearer for me.

I'll go back to lurking now, but loving the discussions and theories (some more than others, but hey...) so far in this thread! This is a fantastic way to pass the time while we await another chapter!

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Okay, here's the smallest, most insignificant nitpick I have. How come MC's hair is near jetblack level of dark brown when both his dad and mom have considerably lighter hair tones?
It happens that way sometimes. Both my parents are brunettes but me and my sister are as ginger as they come. But this time I just think its a model oversight.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The DnG took away nothing, if there was no DnG, nothing would have changed. Maybe a slight longer study scene but that's it.

And why should the MC get a second chance at Jade? It's a choice, they have consequences. You chose to stand her up to hang out with Maya, why should she ever get a second chance.
The entire DnG scene could have been replaced with literally anything happening in the real BaDIK world that actually advanced something in the main story or added to it because the DnG game added nothing in that regard.

And it's not necessarily about geting a second chance (even though it could have been possible), it's just about addressing that elephant in the room and at least apologising for standing her up. If she's still pissed at him after that, fine, but at least he would have acknowledged it rather than just ignoring her like an ass.

Explaining to a sexualy frustrated and unhappy forty-year old woman that you've picked two younger women over her ? That would be rubbing salt in the wound, don't you think ? :(
Why does he have to tell her that? He'd just have to apologise, maybe tell a little white lie about why he didn't show up and chance his arm at another shot with her, or say he's no longer interested. That's it. At least some acknowledgement that he stood her up would have been good.

How can you know it's filler thought until game ends? Maybe forging relationship with Magnar and Sally(well, hate relationship in her case) through those will be used later on and even part of some major choice.
Filler, by definition, is content that doesn't add anything to the main plot because it doesn't significantly alter anything in it, and the DnG game is exactly that.

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I recall there was something in Rooster. If I’m correct it was picture of watermelon dressed in Jill’s stolen panties and her photo pinned. I replayed the game few times on different paths but I couldn’t find it. Are there any requirements to trigger that post? Or am I just wrong and it doesn’t exist in the game and it was some kind of remake I saw in here?
Pretty sure that shows up when MC getting his plough on with Sage on Tybalt's bed and the drawer keeps opening.

Reactions: arknas

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I recall there was something in Rooster. If I’m correct it was picture of watermelon dressed in Jill’s stolen panties and her photo pinned. I replayed the game few times on different paths but I couldn’t find it. Are there any requirements to trigger that post? Or am I just wrong and it doesn’t exist in the game and it was some kind of remake I saw in here?
I think you're referring to Rooster fakes posted in this thread because that doesn't happen in the game.

Reactions: arknas

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
The entire DnG scene could have been replaced with literally anything happening in the real BaDIK world that actually advanced something in the main story or added to it because the DnG game added nothing in that regard.
The chapter was done, the DnG was extra, you take away DnG, the chapter stays the same. Maybe it comes out a couple weeks earlier, but that's it.

You can't complain that the DnG took away content when there was no content for it take away.

Like it or not, chapter 6 gave all main girls a decent enough chunk of content and ended at a solid enough spot.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
it's just about addressing that elephant in the room and at least apologising for standing her up. If she's still pissed at him after that, fine, but at least he would have acknowledged it rather than just ignoring her like an ass
I assume your talking about standing Jill up? I never did that personally, she seemed to put her whole day on hold to spend time with you and Sage is in a house full of other HOTs that can take care of her. The better choice it to go with her in my opinion.

Reactions: RogueShadowDev

arknas

Feb 24, 2019
Pretty sure that shows up when MC getting his plough on with Sage on Tybalt's bed and the drawer keeps opening.
That would explain it. I didn’t replay Sage path yet since the Episode 6 release (I like to leave the best one as the last path). And that was the first path I played when Episode 5 was release so few months back. I’ll check it! Thank you kind mister!

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I assume your talking about standing Jill up? I never did that personally, she seemed to put her whole day on hold to spend time with you and Sage is in a house full of other HOTs that can take care of her. The better choice it to go with her in my opinion.
He's talking about Jade. MC stands her up to get with Maya and Josy and I guess Jade just drops the relationship after. Which makes sense to me personally, but I guess we all have our problems.

It's an issue that likely only matters to a very small percentage of players who are meta gaming there way to a neutral affinity.

But as to what you're talking about, going with Jill just cuts out so much at the end of the chapter, it's just not worth it IMO.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The chapter was done, the DnG was extra, you take away DnG, the chapter stays the same. Maybe it comes out a couple weeks earlier, but that's it.

You can't complain that the DnG took away content when there was no content for it take away.

Like it or not, chapter 6 gave all main girls a decent enough chunk of content and ended at a solid enough spot.
I'm not talking about just taking it out, I'm saying that the time spent on it could have been used for something that actually mattered to the main plot. For example, something I suggested before, they could have politely declined playing DnG because they had important studying to do, then we go to the end of the study session and as they leave the library they see the hallway plastered with more of those flyers Dawe was passing around, so the MC, Jill, Josy, and Maya decide to take them all down. Cathy walks by and sees them doing this and asks to speak to the MC in private, which would allow the MC an opportunity to talk to her about her meeting with Rusty and her decision, and perhaps for those not on the M&J path it could have led to a lewd scene with Cathy.

Something like that could have been better than the DnG game because not only would it be a lewd scene that actually happens, but even just having the conversation with Cathy could have been good as a means of getting more insight about Cathy's thoughts with regards to the whole "picture leak" fiasco.

No, I'm talking about standing up Jade if you arranged to meet her but then got together with Maya and Josy. The MC hasn't said or done anything to try and clear the air with Jade and he's had all week to do it, and by not doing it makes him seem like and inconsiderate jerk for not at least apologising to her for standing her up.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
But seriously I think Neil is not the blood father
My father has black hair. Well, used to, it's all gray now. Of his three sons (via two different women) none of us share the same hair color. Mine is (was) dark, but not black. The middle boy is blonde, the youngest has a sandy brown. Both women were extremely dark-haired as well. If any of us aren't his biological children, I would suspect myself over the other two, just due to how many of his notable traits they've inherited but I have somehow dodged.

Genetics offers a lot of variation, despite how much people want to cling to the simplest factors. Neil doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would raise somebody else's kid while also concealing that detail from him through to the college years, not while still speaking so fondly of his(MC's) mother all that time.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
6+ months of lurking in this thread (with and without an account) are broken with this post, so I'll try to make it a good one. sorry Warscared if I'm stealing your thunder on post length! :)

I've read through most of the 106,000+ posts in this thread, and I gotta say I love the discussions! However, there's one topic that's come up, and with Sepulcross's comment, I felt the need to pose another viewpoint into this.

Bear with me, we're gonna get a bit deep here. I want to hear what you guys think of this.

Maybe I'm stating the obvious (or late to the party on this), and I'm sorry if I am. This is just something that hit me as intriguing.

What makes this game so great to me are all these little details and moments that DPC throws in to make the characters seem 'real'. Someone on here mentioned how the MC adjusts Josy's top strap during their couch discussion - things like that really make this game great. With the information we get in chapter 6, Jill's personality is starting to become a bit clearer for me.

I'll go back to lurking now, but loving the discussions and theories (some more than others, but hey...) so far in this thread! This is a fantastic way to pass the time while we await another chapter!
Good post dude. I've always felt Jill was a little "simple". Definitely the way she reacts to the mc's jokes is a little naive or childish. She definitely takes other people at their word. During the yoga practice at Bella's, she starts to warm up to the MC's humor, but she's laughing away like Beavis and Buttthead at his dumb jokes. "Butt ball hehehehe" (Ok, she said "Haha!" but close enough ;)).

Totally agree with the little subtle things in the game elevating it above so many other games.

that`s 90% of the fun for me so i understand! i just got 3 of my theories posts deleted for spoilers ! but how can one build a properly argument theory without a few spoilers and personality analyses!
If you're getting posts deleted due to them containing spoilers, just use the "[ spoiler] [ /spoiler]" tags around your posts.

If you personally didn't enjoy it, it added nothing for you. But the whole game exists for the purpose of enjoyment. Some aspects are more enjoyable than others, other aspects are more enjoyable to certain people.

Once you finish this entire game, none of it advances anything, it's just a filler in our own lives, but an enjoyable one. If everything must be done to advance the core reason for our existence, I'd suggest we're all failing fucking miserably (unless the core reason for our existence is to nut one out - then maybe... :sneaky:).

So as this game is a filler in our lives, so too is the game within a game also a filler in the mc's life. But in both cases, the games have lead to many an enjoyable repartee, so, if the mission is simply for enjoyment, then subjectively, mission accomplished.

The argument people have here is the time spent on DnG could have been spent on something else more pertinent to the story. But what is the story? It's the mc fucking around (both literally and figuratively) through college.

Playing a game with friends for a laugh is totally relevant to the college experience.

Playing DnG for the first time with Jill was a blast, particularly since it was very early in the relationship with her and she kisses the mc afterwards if he sacrificed his life for her in the game, and then playing it again later with a slightly larger group of friends was a good follow up. Some people didn't like it, you get that some times.

By the way, some of the take-aways from the DnG game are:

• It unlocks a special render.
  • It increases the mc's relationship with Maya.
  • It increases the mc's relationship with Jill.
  • There's a shared moment between mc & Josy during the game (when she pretends to resist his charm in the game but shows her affection under the table).
  • Multiple hilarious retorts between Sally and the mc (you know she wants him :sneaky:).
  • And how can you not love Jill's response when the MC charms her:
So, yeah, you can be all like Sally: "What's the point of it? Why are you wasting your turn like that?"

Or you can be like the mc, love life to the full and enjoy all the experiences it has to offer! :geek:

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
It happens that way sometimes. Both my parents are brunettes but me and my sister are as ginger as they come. But this time I just think its a model oversight.
It's quite possible to have lighter hair tones or gingerness when parents don't have it. It's the recessive genes appearing when both parents possess it as recessive.

However, darker hair is always more dominant genetically, and it cannot be explained by recessivity.

That being said, it's not an overt two blonde parents producing a black haired kid levels of inconsistent, so I can attribute the slightly darker hair tone to in universe explanation (secondary genetic factors, slightly different eating regimes etc.) or development reason ( DPC just happened to model parents later)

His face is reminiscent of both parents, so that's why that hair color thing is the smallest nitpick. It's just my VFX 3d artist background screaming at my subconscious.

Edit: Part the reason why I think DnG is a waste as a whole, but I'd not remove or replace it regardless, is that it has so many good humorous moments, and as I've stated before, contains my favorite line from the whole game. Sally's sass is black mother levels in there, simply marvelous.

"[ spoiler] i just remembered something... i always assumed that Bela was the Tybalt Harasser but ... the champagne thing both Bella and Jill are occupied with Cathy so... it´s gotta be someone close to him that can´t express their anger... Maybe Rich ? or Stephen to toughen up the boy? Who would care enough about Tybalt to "hate him" most people don´t care! Rusty was with the rest of the gang! Had he a girlfriend one could assume envy of his girlfriend! yeah he seems rich, but that`s not personal enough to create a fake profile out of an emotional response of pure hate!
I think it's Rich. He, like all other VPs in the game, seems to be filling a support column role to the respective presidents. However, whereas Chad has loyalty to his frat, Rusty has both loyalty and affection and support, and Sage interested in keeping the fraternity buoyant as a whole and all sisters to be on good terms....

Tybalt is a selfish, unadulterated idiot who cares for nothing but status. His affection for Jill doesn't present with any genuine affection, (unlike from MC in a proper Jill path), purely out of want for more status. He is living larger than everyone else, for no reason other than he can, and he wants to show off.

Rich's convos with Quinn point out to someone under great stress and emotional pressure. The other preps, other than Tybalt, are more or less agreeable enough fellows, from what the game shows you. (Much like Anthony from jocks.)

Tybalt is actively maliciously destructive against his own fraternity. I can see Rich making calculated decisions to have him removed and restore the fraternity's integrity.

Note 2: Chad and tri alpha's have something they hide with great secrecy, that much has been made clear. And I for one think it's more than some steroid usage. DIK's have that small clique that does regular drug use. HOTs are also involved. And while Rusty and Sage don't seem to take part, they cover for em.

Tybalt is doing nothing of the sort.

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I reckon it's Rusty. He's a DIK (so they hate the preps by default) and also Tybalt talked down to him when they didn't accept him as a prep before the DIKs were formed.

Okay, here's the smallest, most insignificant nitpick I have. How come MC's hair is near jetblack level of dark brown when both his dad and mom have considerably lighter hair tones?
My father has black hair. Well, used to, it's all gray now. Of his three sons (via two different women) none of us share the same hair color. Mine is (was) dark, but not black. The middle boy is blonde, the youngest has a sandy brown. Both women were extremely dark-haired as well. If any of us aren't his biological children, I would suspect myself over the other two, just due to how many of his notable traits they've inherited but I have somehow dodged.

Genetics offers a lot of variation, despite how much people want to cling to the simplest factors. Neil doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would raise somebody else's kid while also concealing that detail from him through to the college years, not while still speaking so fondly of his(MC's) mother all that time.
It's quite possible to have lighter hair tones or gingerness when parents don't have it. It's the recessive genes appearing when both parents possess it as recessive.

However, darker hair is always more dominant genetically, and it cannot be explained by recessivity.

That being said, it's not an overt two blonde parents producing a black haired kid levels of inconsistent, so I can attribute the slightly darker hair tone to in universe explanation (secondary genetic factors, slightly different eating regimes etc.) or development reason ( DPC just happened to model parents later)

His face is reminiscent of both parents, so that's why that hair color thing is the smallest nitpick. It's just my VFX 3d artist background screaming at my subconscious.
My Dad has black hair, my mom has dark brown hair. I was born with black hair and by the time I was about 4 years old it had turned blonde. There's too many examples of this to consider it of any importance.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

Edit: Part the reason why I think DnG is a waste as a whole, but I'd not remove or replace it regardless, is that it has so many good humorous moments, and as I've stated before, contains my favorite line from the whole game. Sally's sass is black mother levels in there, simply marvelous.

I think it's Rich. He, like all other VPs in the game, seems to be filling a support column role to the respective presidents. However, whereas Chad has loyalty to his frat, Rusty has both loyalty and affection and support, and Sage interested in keeping the fraternity buoyant as a whole and all sisters to be on good terms....

Tybalt is a selfish, unadulterated idiot who cares for nothing but status. His affection for Jill doesn't present with any genuine affection, (unlike from MC in a proper Jill path), purely out of want for more status. He is living larger than everyone else, for no reason other than he can, and he wants to show off.

Rich's convos with Quinn point out to someone under great stress and emotional pressure. The other preps, other than Tybalt, are more or less agreeable enough fellows, from what the game shows you. (Much like Anthony from jocks.)

Tybalt is actively maliciously destructive against his own fraternity. I can see Rich making calculated decisions to have him removed and restore the fraternity's integrity.

Note 2: Chad and tri alpha's have something they hide with great secrecy, that much has been made clear. And I for one think it's more than some steroid usage. DIK's have that small clique that does regular drug use. HOTs are also involved. And while Rusty and Sage don't seem to take part, they cover for em.

Tybalt is doing nothing of the sort.
that is the thing Rich is with Quinn, i love that scene Quinn needs money, she as a vulnerable target who can pay and on the 1st mansion invasion as show libido towards the waitress (metoo much?) and yet she does not nut his balls for a big payment or a big sell! So her body is her own and she wont sell it! There is more to this story for sure!

and yes i have a theory about this and why the math never adds up, i blame the jail meth and that is all i will say about that theory atm!

but its a great guess that would give the character a crap load of depth just like in the old movies where in 30 secs to 1 minute into the story you had like 20 minutes of character development condensed! Somehow movies today are like food nowadays lots of volume but no nutrient value!
Also Rich falls into the dense shadow as VP he is the HELP of the president!

also Rusty is with the rest of the gang he as already matured passed the small childish bickering , and he won his feud against the ANU (or we assume he did i mean the HOT´s are partying with the preps ...) but he made his own fraternity and made it a far more successful one! People who make their own money always have more merit then people who inherited so Rusty won that one!

the Jade one would be brutal the dudes own mother it like a wtf moment! Or if Sage is his sister as some people prefer to believe! I prefer to believe she´s a burgmeister cause all gingers are soulless cousins as its well known!

i also believe the MC is the son of some rich douche bag who took advantage of an innocent girl and Neil story is a story of redemption! Why would he raise another man son? Cause that is the son of the girl he loved and he has some demons in his part and feels guilty so the MC is his redemption path! In my theory without the MC he would have no reason to live! i mean their life is pretty rough, and he never had cash to spare and yet he believed the rich girl who told him all that mattered was love!
Also who says he as to know that the kid is not his son? its not like the 10-36% children who are not genetically children of their mothers husband but still carry the husbands name and call him dad don´t exist... yeap genetic research shown that its that high and it as always been that high!

Not that in the olden days it was a problem normally only the 1st born (the one born out of love and lust) was not genetically the fathers son and they tended to have 5 to 6 kids so not like the husband lost in the deal and the mother had a pretty/charismatic/Intelligent/Strong child and a bunch of others!

Nowadays we´re suffering a far greater genetic bottleneck as families have less children and therefore less men have access to reproductive success, women have not changed the rules of society have!

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

At the beginning of the game and MC says that his father told him that the family is not always by blood or something like that because I said that

Reactions: shinkei and Casmyr

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
screenshot0516.png

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes