shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
So, considering the discussion on potentially starting off to close some LI paths, I have a question for the vets here:

When do you think DPC will drop the hammer?

You know, the "Save Megan / Melissa" level hammer?
Probably just when everything seems like it is about to be perfect.

Reactions: DavDR

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So, considering the discussion on potentially starting off to close some LI paths, I have a question for the vets here:

without the death of the unselected LI it is surely a situation that will arise again

AmanRocky

Feb 21, 2019
Hey I have just started playing BAD and wanted to know if it's a complete game or not. The story is great and I get antsy if I cannot finish it.

The reason I ask is that there are games on F95 that are completed but not marked with the Completed tag. Can someone confirm whether this is still in progress? Thanks and sorry for going off-topic.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hey I have just started playing BAD and wanted to know if it's a complete game or not. The story is great and I get antsy if I cannot finish it.

The reason I ask is that there are games on F95 that are completed but not marked with the Completed tag. Can someone confirm whether this is still in progress? Thanks and sorry for going off-topic.

it is not a complete game

we are about halfway through, to have the complete game it will take at least a year and a half, if not more than 2

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

Unfortunately i't's not complete.

As it stands there's probably 15 hours of game play (depending on your style).

Updates (episodes) come every 3-5 months - they are serious updates (last one took me 6 hours to complete)

Various opinions here, but the game may only be half way through at this point (give or take).

Reactions: AmanRocky

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Are you sure? Because I could have sworn Megan's dad looked like Tybalt.
Very sure. DPC himself has said the two games do not exist in the same world.

If we're lucky, we won't have to decide which relationship we want (Sage/Jill/Bella/Maya/Josy/M&J) until at least the 2nd last episode. Yes, it might seem cruel for the MC to essentially be stringing them along for this long to then dump them near the end, but I feel that players would get much more out of the game if they're able to get as much content as possible for as long possible. If you're locked in to one specific relationship for the last 5 episodes, then I feel it would make for a rather dull game since the sex/lewd scenes would be much more limited as you may only get 1 or 2 per update with your chosen LI(s).

You'll find none here.

I don't believe there are any completed games that aren't marked as such, therefore if you don't see that tag next to the game, then it isn't completed

Unfortunately it's not complete.
I think you mean, "Fortunately it's not complete". It will be "unfortunate" when it is complete because then we will have no more updates to look forward to, no more crazy theories to discuss, no more good theories to discuss, and will be left with a hollow emptiness in our lives where this game once was. :cry:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Thanks for the input shazba and felicemastronzo It sucks because this is really a great game. But all blessings to the developer for actually making it so worthwhile.
The good news is the developer has a good track record. Status updates are typically weekly, and new episodes come consistently (even if they are months apart - but they are serious quality updates, not just a few minutes worth of play time) and his previous game was completed. So no expectation of abandonment. :)

I think you mean, "Fortunately it's not complete". It will be "unfortunate" when it is complete because then we will have no more updates to look forward to, no more crazy theories to discuss, no more good theories to discuss, and will be left with a hollow emptiness in our lives where this game once was. :cry:
Definitely agree with that sentiment.

I am hoping that there will be a new project in the wind just prior to the completion of this one so we can whet our appetites with something new. I'm thinking... something with a fantasy theme. :sneaky:

Reactions: AmanRocky

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Definitely agree with that sentiment.

I am hoping that there will be a new project in the wind just prior to the completion of this one so we can whet our appetites with something new. I'm thinking... something with a fantasy theme. :sneaky:
Not so sure about that.

If I do another game after this long journey, that is Being a DIK, it will be something different and have a smaller cast. I prefer modern time settings and something you probably won't see from me ever are futuristic, science fiction and space settings; it's rare for me to enjoy any media in those genres.

Reactions: shazba

roflfoptor

Sep 3, 2018

Shit, I hope that doesn't happen. Everything about that was terrible. I don't mean the drama, I mean the writing. The nurse's psychosis came completely out of nowhere, especially if you never pursued her. And everything about the "choice" was bullshit. There's no way the PC couldn't drag 2 90 lb girls out of the house when they were lying right next to each other on the ground floor. How did they even pass out in the living room? As for the "choice" itself. Assuming the player only pursued one of them, then you're obviously going to choose the one you pursued. If you pursued both, you're just going to pick Melissa. I mean, she's more attractive than Megan and her life was shit enough without adding "burned alive in my boyfriend's place when his stalker set the house on fire, just as things started to turn around."

Mad Dog.

May 24, 2019
Does anybody know where I can find my save files on mac?

Finder keeps giving me the application. What I want are the individual save files.

4.80 star(s) 1,499 Votes