McCummings

Feb 4, 2019
that tree when jill and mc had the picnic looked familiar, I wonder who was sitting beside it and writing in their journal. And isn't it interesting that only Maya gets offed in DnG.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
DPC hates this place and prefers the warm, safe confines of Discord and Patreon where they can squash any criticism and/or dissent with their itchy ban hammer finger.
It is a pity that I did not know this forum when he was here so I would have also critic him and for free because now you have to pay you criticize him and he bans you

Reactions: McCummings

Sepulcross

Jan 25, 2021
Im sorry to all Jill fans in the thread for my words, but it was my opinion on the matter and made me delete my Chick Save that was fully dedicated to her... All that blue-balling time wasted
I'm a Jill fan too, but you're right when they say, Jill was easily manipulated when she really shouldn't have been. It is disturbing that he did not listen to the incident in our mouth, but simply believes in Tybalt and dropped the date like a bomb.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
DPC hates this place and prefers the warm, safe confines of Discord and Patreon where they can squash any criticism and/or dissent with their itchy ban hammer finger.
You say that (and you're probably right), but I have a sneaky suspicion he might stop by every now and then. It's not like we're all slamming him on here; on the contrary, the reception for his work is overwhelmingly positive and supportive. Word must get back to him about the sheer level of engagement at least - it's possible this thread could crack 6000 pages before the next update, which is extraordinary. I'm not saying he reads everything, or even regularly, but the odd sly glance out of curiosity seems likely.

Reactions: OneShotKiller

Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
I'm a Jill fan too, but you're right when they say, Jill was easily manipulated when she really shouldn't have been. It is disturbing that he did not listen to the incident in our mouth, but simply believes in Tybalt and dropped the date like a bomb.
Tybalt tries everything in his power to make MC look bad so that Jill will begin to doubt that the MC is a good person; to make her question if he is really worthy to have a relationship with, but don't worry, Jill will surely see what a scumbag Tybalt really is, I'm sure she will do something about it. The clock is ticking for Tybalt, can't wait for the bomb to explode :devilish:

Last edited:

jajasiclaro

Mar 28, 2020
You say that (and you're probably right), but I have a sneaky suspicion he might stop by every now and then. It's not like we're all slamming him on here; on the contrary, the reception for his work is overwhelmingly positive and supportive. Word must get back to him about the sheer level of engagement at least - it's possible this thread could crack 6000 pages before the next update, which is extraordinary. I'm not saying he reads everything, or even regularly, but the odd sly glance out of curiosity seems likely.
The game its incredible
i just simply think that on last update, with a more darker theme, we lost the the "American Pie" vibes
its just my impression, not a critic

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
It is a pity that I did not know this forum when he was here so I would have also critic him and for free because now you have to pay you criticize him and he bans you
out of curiosity, and I know I will start a debate with this, what would you tell him, what would be you criticism?
no offense to you or anyone, but so far, most of the so called criticism is nothing more than personal opinions, aka "I dont like this or that, therefore it's bad".
"I don't like the DnG it was a waste of time he should focus on plot, that is what I'm interested in."
"I don't like that I had to choose between Jill and Sage, so unfair, He should change this and that way so I could feel better about it "
I' mean that is the was majority, it is rare when someone actually came out with something that is truly can be a criticism. :).

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
out of curiosity, and I know I will start a debate with this, what would you tell him, what would be you criticism?
no offense to you or anyone, but so far, most of the so called criticism is nothing more than personal opinions, aka "I dont like this or that, therefore it's bad".
"I don't like the DnG it was a waste of time he should focus on plot, that is what I'm interested in."
"I don't like that I had to choose between Jill and Sage, so unfair, He should change this and that way so I could feel better about it "
I' mean that is the was majority, it is rare when someone actually came out with something that is truly can be a criticism. :).
We've had a few legitimate criticisms on this thread over time, most notably with the Affinity system and how the M&J scene were handled in Ep 4. I'd also say that the DnG complaints are valid too because it felt like pointless filler and took away a lot of potential and sorely needed plot progression.

Another complaint that I feel is fairly valid is the way certain things just get forgotten about and seemingly swept under the rug rather than being resolved which can, in some cases, lead to some stark contrasts in character behaviour; things like the MC not explaining to Jade why he missed their rendezvous or the fact that a day after breaking down in tears when kissing the MC in the library, Bella can get naked in her shower with him and jerk him off.

Reactions: ExDeath730

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
If I were to add to this convo, I'd say this. To find cons with BaDIK, one has to think. Any other game on this site, I can literally bang out a minimum of 3 glaringly obvious deficiencies that should be improved with next update / game, but this one?.... Nothing is obvious.

I'll say this. DnG is a waste. It does, however, even that has real world connections as a story progresser.
English minigame is legit annoying. It is annoying to the max. Math ones are fun, especially first time around when solving them legit. Gender one is....meh, but tolerable. English is annoying as hell.

See, these are nitpicks. I'm not saying "render quality, overall gameplay" etc. type of broad criticisms. All I can come up with is these little things. I'm gonna say, being railroaded at the very start of the game into kissing Josy and then no matter how hard you try, being railroaded to at least form a platonic thing with Maya is the most overall criticism, yet I know why it is that way.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Well I think there is a lot of difference between a criticism and an attack :unsure:

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Well I think there is a lot of difference between a criticism and an attack :unsure:
You didn't really answered my question :ROFLMAO:. the two other comments are once again falls to the personal opinion categories, D2M3 use the term of nitpicks is actually the better description, kudos for that. :cool:.
DnG as a waste would be legit, if this was the last episode and there would be lots of unresolved stuff. But peoples complain when there is to much drama, and complain when there is feel good fun stuff just for the sake of fun. go figure:ROFLMAO:.
mini games can be annoying, or even hard. on the other hand you can turn them off, so....
other story elements, why we have to spend time with certain characters, are came from the fact, that we don't play an rpg, or sandbox game.
as long as we can find logical, explanations, that fit it to the game universe, the game rules, we can debunk the criticism. so far nothing really happened that we can stand up and say this does not make sense at all based on the previous experiences:ROFLMAO:.
so yeah, nitpicks :cool:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
We've had a few legitimate criticisms on this thread over time, most notably with the Affinity system and how the M&J scene were handled in Ep 4. I'd also say that the DnG complaints are valid too because it felt like pointless filler and took away a lot of potential and sorely needed plot progression.

Another complaint that I feel is fairly valid is the way certain things just get forgotten about and seemingly swept under the rug rather than being resolved which can, in some cases, lead to some stark contrasts in character behaviour; things like the MC not explaining to Jade why he missed their rendezvous or the fact that a day after breaking down in tears when kissing the MC in the library, Bella can get naked in her shower with him and jerk him off.
The DnG took away nothing, if there was no DnG, nothing would have changed. Maybe a slight longer study scene but that's it.

And why should the MC get a second chance at Jade? It's a choice, they have consequences. You chose to stand her up to hang out with Maya, why should she ever get a second chance.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Can't speak for everyone but I'm pretty sure all living beings here and on discord despise those fucking painting games.

Seriously, if just one damned soul on earth actually enjoyed it, just denounced yourself !

Another complaint that I feel is fairly valid is the way certain things just get forgotten about and seemingly swept under the rug rather than being resolved which can, in some cases, lead to some stark contrasts in character behaviour; things like the MC not explaining to Jade why he missed their rendezvous
Explaining to a sexualy frustrated and unhappy forty-year old woman that you've picked two younger women over her ? That would be rubbing salt in the wound, don't you think ? :(

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
I'd also say that the DnG complaints are valid too because it felt like pointless filler and took away a lot of potential and sorely needed plot progression.
How can you know it's filler thought until game ends? Maybe forging relationship with Magnar and Sally(well, hate relationship in her case) through those will be used later on and even part of some major choice.

Can't speak for everyone but I'm pretty sure all living beings here and on discord despise those fucking painting games.
Haven't had a single issue with any of the minigames, apart from being ESL and having bad scores at english tests, but well, that's why the minigame is there for, so you can lose it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't understand the point.

should criticism be technical? would they make more sense?

it seems normal to me that they concern how "personally" we perceived choices and aspects of the game.
if I don't like D&G it's my problem, if 51% of those who have played it don't like it it could be a D&G problem.
the same goes for the affinity system, on KRJ and more

then the criticisms of the things already done have a relative importance, but they can give an indication of what to do from here on.

what would be an objective criticism for you and which DPC should necessarily accept?
How can you know it's filler thought until game ends? Maybe forging relationship with Magnar and Sally(well, hate relationship in her case) through those will be used later on and even part of some major choice.

Haven't had a single issue with any of the minigames, apart from being ESL and having bad scores at english tests, but well, that's why the minigame is there for, so you can lose it.

if there are no variables in the game that change value it will necessarily be meaningless in the future

Reactions: DavDR

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You didn't really answered my question :ROFLMAO:. the two other comments are once again falls to the personal opinion categories, D2M3 use the term of nitpicks is actually the better description, kudos for that. :cool:.
DnG as a waste would be legit, if this was the last episode and there would be lots of unresolved stuff. But peoples complain when there is to much drama, and complain when there is feel good fun stuff just for the sake of fun. go figure:ROFLMAO:.
mini games can be annoying, or even hard. on the other hand you can turn them off, so....
other story elements, why we have to spend time with certain characters, are came from the fact, that we don't play an rpg, or sandbox game.
as long as we can find logical, explanations, that fit it to the game universe, the game rules, we can debunk the criticism. so far nothing really happened that we can stand up and say this does not make sense at all based on the previous experiences:ROFLMAO:.
so yeah, nitpicks :cool:
What can I tell you, I would tell DPC to fix Maya's skin because sometimes it looks terrible and if he banned me for that? Because his finger does not weigh much when it comes to banning or he would listen to me if I paid the 100$ per month

He banned Gladheim for asking him something. He will be a good developer but as a person he is leaving a bad image when receiving criticism or suggestions

4.80 star(s) 1,503 Votes