Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Just looked into the Patreon rules regarding Adult content.

"...we have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation (i.e., sexualized depiction of minors). This is true for illustrated, animated, or any other type of creations. Patreon reserves the right to review and remove accounts that may violate this guideline.
"We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish creations, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish creations that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex.
"We understand that some topics on this list such as incest or rape are a little bit more complicated because these situations are, unfortunately, part of real life. As a result, when reviewing these types of creations, the Trust and Safety team will take into consideration context including personal, historical or educational narrative. For example, survivor stories or fiction such as Game of Thrones or Lolita are allowed on Patreon."

Having played these AVNs for several months now, I was starting to forget that incest was considered a "fringe sexual fetish". It's certainly not fringe around here... :rolleyes:

Now back to the young Quinn. I think I'd completely leave her visuals out of the game if it was up to me, purely because it doesn't seem right to have a kid in the mix. I imagine DPC's reasons could be similar. DPC's kinks seem only extend to:
  • Threesomes; and
  • people burning horribly to death :eek:.
Plus, if he provided a canon, young Quinn, this image could be abused by sick fucks. :mad:
That's true and all I'm just saying it doesn't violate anything and it's very possible. The Awakening , Lessons In Love ect. have children for story elements and plot. I don't see a problem with it personally, it's not like hooking up with her younger self or anything.

Reactions: shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It'll be interesting to see what comes of Tybalt's blackmail if the mc isn't actually interested in Jill. She wants to be his friend even if things aren't headed down the hot & heavy path, but without the mc fighting in her corner, she'll cluelessly allow Tybalt to push her around.
I hope Mc is involved, in the end Jill's problem is the responsibility of MC (of Derek actually, but also of MC), so he should solve it.

but how? first of all MC currently doesn't know anything about it, and Jill (besides in theory believing his guilt) has apparently decided not to involve him, so he should realize for himself that Jill is avoiding him and push her to explain to him what is happening to her, or else it would take the intervention of a third person (for example Bella or Josy)

in the end Jill has always been very present in the story (the only two LIs who know the meaning of the word no are Sage and Bella) so until proven otherwise I am led to think that she will remain with an important position in the story.

however, on the other hand, DPC adores feelings of unmotivated guilt, and making us see Jill sad, isolated and annoyed by Tybalt, because of "our", will certainly be a very strong temptation for him.

the fact that MC really can't do anything himself to solve Jill's problem is irrelevant

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Stray observations laced with spoilery info upon a balanced playthrough:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Stray observations laced with spoilery info upon a balanced playthrough:

Agree with almost everything there. Not sure about the homophobic violence of the jocks, I would have thought drug use would be enough to shut the fraternity down. But your explanation does go some way to explain Troy's expulsion (although his expulsion could have been for drug use anyway).

I feel sad for Derek if he's truly blown it with Ashley, but as long as he's not with her, she's now fair game. :sneaky:

The Tiebreaker was whoever slept with the teacher (mc with Jade or Derek with Granny). Jacob called the secret DIK code which meant as of that moment onward no one could talk about Derek or the MC having sex with the teacher, so he had to allude to it rather than name it outright when calling the result of the tiebreaker.

Last edited:
Reactions: shinkei

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I hope Mc is involved, in the end Jill's problem is the responsibility of MC (of Derek actually, but also of MC), so he should solve it.

but how? first of all MC currently doesn't know anything about it, and Jill (besides in theory believing his guilt) has apparently decided not to involve him, so he should realize for himself that Jill is avoiding him and push her to explain to him what is happening to her, or else it would take the intervention of a third person (for example Bella or Josy)

in the end Jill has always been very present in the story (the only two LIs who know the meaning of the word no are Sage and Bella) so until proven otherwise I am led to think that she will remain with an important position in the story.

however, on the other hand, DPC adores feelings of unmotivated guilt, and making us see Jill sad, isolated and annoyed by Tybalt, because of "our", will certainly be a very strong temptation for him.

the fact that MC really can't do anything himself to solve Jill's problem is irrelevant
So far there was only one scene where Jill actively tried to avoid being with the MC whilst in his presence - when they were studying and Josy asked Jill to stay, Jill tried to excuse herself but she got talked in to staying and ended up playing DnG. So if she keeps trying to avoid the MC like that, he may eventually realize something is wrong.

I have no idea where the story is headed overall, but to me it appears the importance of each LI in the main story are as follows (in order from most to least pertinent):
  1. Maya seems greatly to be the center of attention, the MC is running around looking after her all the time regardless of their relationship.
  2. Josy comes in second because she's Tommy's sister and Maya's girlfriend. Where Maya is, she will follow.
  3. Sage, if you cut loose at the beginning, the mc doesn't have much to do with her, although he does try to help her with her breakup and she confides with him the HOTs predicament even if they aren't fucking.
  4. Jill seems next as there are numerous personal engagements with her that are yet to play out but they may all fizzle out if the mc isn't interested in her (the blackmail thing as one and also the pending duet that the two may play).
  5. Bella has little to do with the MC other than be in the background occasionally.
That's not my personal preference, but what I perceive to be the way the story is unfolding (this is, of course, ignoring any romantic entanglement the mc may have with any of the girls).

Mad53

Jul 28, 2020
How do you play the brawler game in android I mean there are no arrow keys to use in an android mobile

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So far there was only one scene where Jill actively tried to avoid being with the MC whilst in his presence - when they were studying and Josy asked Jill to stay, Jill tried to excuse herself but she got talked in to staying and ended up playing DnG. So if she keeps trying to avoid the MC like that, he may eventually realize something is wrong.

I have no idea where the story is headed overall, but to me it appears the importance of each LI in the main story are as follows (in order from most to least pertinent):
  1. Maya seems greatly to be the center of attention, the MC is running around looking after her all the time regardless of their relationship.
  2. Josy comes in second because she's Tommy's sister and Maya's girlfriend. Where Maya is, she will follow.
  3. Sage, if you cut loose at the beginning, the mc doesn't have much to do with her, although he does try to help her with her breakup and she confides with him the HOTs predicament even if they aren't fucking.
  4. Jill seems next as there are numerous personal engagements with her that are yet to play out but they may all fizzle out if the mc isn't interested in her (the blackmail thing as one and also the pending duet that the two may play).
  5. Bella has little to do with the MC other than be in the background occasionally.
That's not my personal preference, but what I perceive to be the way the story is unfolding (this is, of course, ignoring any romantic entanglement the mc may have with any of the girls).

when I talk about importance in the story I try to stay focused on their weight in the plot

and this, of course, apart from the sexual involvement with Mc

the events of Sage and Bella have almost no relevance in what happens at the BR, and if for Bella it can also make sense, being a clandestine and "forbidden" relationship or in any case being a professor and not a student, for Sage it is enough anomalous being the president of a very central sisterhood in the various events, instead she is a ghost, Quinn is much more central also remaining to the "legitimate" questions

Jill has retained an important role, in almost all mandatory steps. and I must say that her behavior, and the consequent one of MC, makes a more or less important friendship credible.

I only fear DPC's love of hyperdrama, otherwise I would assume that somehow MC solves or pays pledge for Tybalt's blackmail / advice

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
How do you play the brawler game in android I mean there are no arrow keys to use in an android mobile
This game is not intended to be played on mobile phones. In fact, there are some weird variables here and there that will change drastically the normal course of game events if you aren't playing on PC, and I don't know if android ports fix that. Anyway, disabling minigames at the start would probably be a wise choice

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Tibbs is Jade and Stephen's son. And they look pretty well off.
The thing is, he acts like "the richest."

And I'm pretty sure that's not the fact, given that Stephen is a stockbroker / professor and Jade is a full time professor. It's almost certain there that Rich is the more ,heh, rich one in that frat. Not to mention Jill herself.

Tybalt has all the trademark behaviours of someone acting larger than their means.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
This game is not intended to be played on mobile phones. In fact, there are some weird variables here and there that will change drastically the normal course of game events if you aren't playing on PC, and I don't know if android ports fix that. Anyway, disabling minigames at the start would probably be a wise choice
DPC needs to add something like this as a main menu screen for Android
furphone.jpg

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The thing is, he acts like "the richest."

And I'm pretty sure that's not the fact, given that Stephen is a stockbroker / professor and Jade is a full time professor. It's almost certain there that Rich is the more ,heh, rich one in that frat. Not to mention Jill herself.

Tybalt has all the trademark behaviours of someone acting larger than their means.

among very very rich people it is difficult to tell who is richer

Jill and Rusty are probably more important, but they don't necessarily have to be economically richer.

Tybalt is arguably more "powerful" than Rick, given his father's role, at least in the context of BR

in my opinion we can assume that they are all more or less on the same level regarding the plot, none of them can crush the other economically, they all belong to the famous 1%, which seen by the 99% at the end are all the same

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
among very very rich people it is difficult to tell who is richer

Jill and Rusty are probably more important, but they don't necessarily have to be economically richer.

Tybalt is arguably more "powerful" than Rich, given his father's role, at least in the context of BR

in my opinion we can assume that they are all more or less on the same level regarding the plot, none of them can crush the other economically, they all belong to the famous 1%, which seen by the 99% at the end are all the same
Too true, but only Tybalt is trying that hard to show off "the money."
And I'm naturally suspicious, because when someone has a lot of something, they don't show off as much in relation to their peers. Sure, to 99%, all 1% might seem snobs, but if you are trying as hard as Tybalt, that's a surefire way of knowing that person has a massive self-respect problem, and feels inadequate to his peers.

Why is he so obsessed with suits and watches and all that stuff, when his frat brothers obviously have the same and yet show none of the same obsession in showing off?

Also, one clear example of Jill being the richer (probably richest), number one, that family mansion is huge with its own pasture and lands, and number two, she has a super deluxe car, not just a sports car. Tybalt would've been showing off in a similar car every day if he had it. And MC can see where that family resides if he fucks Jade, and it's so not a mansion on level of Royce's.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Too true, but only Tybalt is trying that hard to show off "the money."
And I'm naturally suspicious, because when someone has a lot of something, they don't show off as much in relation to their peers. Sure, to 99%, all 1% might seem snobs, but if you are trying as hard as Tybalt, that's a surefire way of knowing that person has a massive self-respect problem, and feels inadequate to his peers.

Why is he so obsessed with suits and watches and all that stuff, when his frat brothers obviously have the same and yet show none of the same obsession in showing off?

Also, one clear example of Jill being the richer (probably richest), number one, that family mansion is huge with its own pasture and lands, and number two, she has a super deluxe car, not just a sports car. Tybalt would've been showing off in a similar car every day if he had it. And MC can see where that family resides if he fucks Jade, and it's so not a mansion on level of Royce's.
I'm not sure

certainly Tybalt is keen to show his wealth (so much to blame Jade for dressing too modestly ..) while Jill deliberately hides it, and even Rusty, in the context of the DIKs, certainly does not flaunt it.

the other Preps seem to me to be on the same level of ostentation as Tybalt, always in suit, combed and slicked back

we do not know the house of the other rich people of BADIK, capable that Rick lives in a castle in the French Loire ...

Tybalt probably has an inferiority complex, and what he lacks, more than money, is the name, the coat of arms

Baby Fox

Jun 4, 2020
Tybalt tries everything in his power to make MC look bad so that Jill will begin to doubt that the MC is a good person; to make her question if he is really worthy to have a relationship with, but don't worry, Jill will surely see what a scumbag Tybalt really is, I'm sure she will do something about it. The clock is ticking for Tybalt, can't wait for the bomb to explode :devilish:
Wait until Jill find out tybalt stole her panties

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes