Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think that's reading a lot into it.
That's kinda the M.O. of this thread. :ROFLMAO:

When even Sally gets a wallpaper before most of the main girls...
Same thing happened with the Beach Fun series. We got Josy first then all the side girls and the last 4 were Bella, Jill, Maya, and Sage. Here we've had Sage first followed by side girls so the pattern would seem to be the same.

thanks

:eek::eek::eek: KRJ is coming....
If she does get a wallpaper then this thread will go wild. :LOL:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
No matter how you play it, Quinn is a drug dealer and pimp/prostitute.

You forgot embezzler.

You know, as I look at that quote, I'm wondering if what it means is that Sage does know that Quinn is up to some shady stuff but she's deliberately keeping herself out of the loop for "plausible deniability" if the shit ever hits the fan.

To break that line down a bit, she says, "There's a lot of things you don't see", which sound like she might be talking about herself and how she wasn't aware of what exactly Quinn was doing to finance the HOTs, and then when she says, "until you start looking for them", it almost sounds as though she did look in to Quinn was doing and found out or at least got a sense of what it was, but then didn't go further and just let it carry on whilst feigning ignorance.

I sometimes think the same.

WhamBamKam

Nov 26, 2020
I really like the theory about MC being a 'positive' Vinny. They are similar in a lot of ways, the flashbacks, they even stay in the library. I think a clash between them makes sense story wise.

As for Sage I think she knows about the drug deals on a surface level, she probably doesnt want to probe since she's graduating soon and doesnt want to take that shit with her.

Just like Holy Bacchus said I think the Alphas destroying the mansion would make the most sense and I would rather have that than the betas/Vinny since betas/Vinny would be too out of left field for me.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
There's no problem with it. Not everything in this game is a conspiracy or some convoluted scheme, some things could be just as simple as they appear. If it's anyone other than them then it gets into that needlessly convoluted area again, and this is one time where we really don't need it.

Also, like I said, maybe by the time they got around to Nick's room is the time when the DIKs came back or maybe they just couldn't be arsed by that point as they'd had their fill. Nick's room also looks pretty plain and empty anyway so maybe there wasn't much to mess with other than flipping his bed over or something like that.
Based on writing quality that I could see thus far from BaDIK(cliche as it might be[on purpose]), I have hard time accepting that Nick's room being untouched and it being discussed between Nick and MC within the game is of no consequence. Perhaps it isn't "Nick's a mole" and attempt at frame instead, but regardless of why, I think it's there for a reason.
Do you guys think Burke knows about Quinn's operation? like did he pay Quinn for Mona's services or did Mona proposition him first then chicken out
Can't help but laugh at the irony here after seeing felice's habit of dismissing theories because they lack explicit hard proof. :p
You know, as I look at that quote, I'm wondering if what it means is that Sage does know that Quinn is up to some shady stuff but she's deliberately keeping herself out of the loop for "plausible deniability" if the shit ever hits the fan.

To break that line down a bit, she says, "There's a lot of things you don't see", which sound like she might be talking about herself and how she wasn't aware of what exactly Quinn was doing to finance the HOTs, and then when she says, "until you start looking for them", it almost sounds as though she did look in to Quinn was doing and found out or at least got a sense of what it was, but then didn't go further and just let it carry on whilst feigning ignorance.

She won't be. She's always been marked as a side girl and won't be elevated to main LI status. A key indicator of that is that all main LIs have their own RP (Relationship Points) and side girls do not, which means you can't build any points with Quinn.

If anything, Quinn may have an ending if you don't end up with any of the main LIs but did do enough to be on good terms with her and hit certain flags in the code.
I sometimes think the same.
That quote could just as easily apply to her problems with her boyfriend Chad.
I'm not so sure about that because there's a certain resignation in her body language with the way she has her head down, and if the implication of that line is that she knows about something that's going on but chooses to ignore it, then that body language could be a sign that she's resigned herself to just accepting it. With Chad at this point, she still hasn't fully resigned herself to letting him go and it certainly doesn't seem like she knows anything that's going on with him, hence why she enlists the MC to help her.
I think that's reading a lot into it. The scene could easily represent Sage's growing certainty that she's loosing Chad and her dejection over loosing the one person that she's close too, given her relationship with her family.
Or it could represent her frustration with the MC's whiney attitude to his initiation into the DIK's, which in the context of the scene that the line appears in seems likely.
That's kinda the M.O. of this thread. :ROFLMAO:
Everything in this game is hinging around conspiracies and mysteries. It should be called, "Being a Mysterious DIK". :cool:

In the first free roam, check out the conversation with Derrek:

Derek: "So, what are you up to?"
mc: "Not much, just walking around trying to figure this place out."
mc: "How about you?"
Derek: "I'm trying to find out who's really in charge of this place."
mc: "What do you mean?"
Derek: "Well, rumor has it that there's more to this place than what it appears to be."
Derek: "I'm trying to find out who's calling the shots and how to get in on the action."
mc: "That doesn't really explain anything..."
mc: "Calling the shots on what? What action?"
Derek: "Open your eyes, I think you'd see that there's something weird going on if you just look hard enough."
Derek: "I mean, how can the HOTs afford to pay tuition for the freshies?"
Derek: "Why do the security guards treat some people differently?"
Derek: "What are you doing?"
mc: "I was looking for your tinfoil hat, where did you last see it?"
Derek: "Haha! Fuck off! I'm not bullshitting you!"
Derek: "But enough about that..."

Derek's words almost mirror Sage's. That shit ain't a coincidence!

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
In my opinion, all these new wallpapers look fucked up compared to how the girls have been portrayed throughout the game.
Yeah, the last couple have been meh. I love me some Sally, but this image does her no favors. :unsure:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
for now only Envy and Sage have been really beautiful

Camilla perhaps the worst, but in truth all the others have been quite mediocre

they are already secondary characters, there is no need to mistreat them :cry:
Sage's was unique, like DPC was playing with some new style, but for a wallpaper it didn't capture her awesomeness, and if I look properly at Envy (you know, take off my rose colored glasses), even she doesn't look good.

I think DPC's just going for a different style for these wallpapers, hopefully that doesn't influence the renders in the actual game.

But poor camilla, she went from this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To this:

Still, it's all better than any shit I could do. :whistle:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sage's was unique, like DPC was playing with some new style, but for a wallpaper it didn't capture her awesomeness, and if I look properly at Envy (you know, take off my rose colored glasses), even she doesn't look good.

I think DPC's just going for a different style for these wallpapers, hopefully that doesn't influence the renders in the actual game.

But poor camilla, she went from this:

To this:

Still, it's all better than any shit I could do. :whistle:

these promotional images always seem "dead", inexpressive, compared to those of the game.

but here on some there is just a "technical" defect, they are mediocre renderings

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
In my opinion, all these new wallpapers look fucked up compared to how the girls have been portrayed throughout the game.
Yeah half of these look a little off, idk if it's some weird filter or lighting that's causing this. If this is the improved quality of renders DPC talked about with his new rig, then I'm a little worried.

Otherwise Sage looked normal, Lily and Envy looked slightly better imo.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes