shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You say fixed, but that's not just some dancing dude, that's Patrick Bateman dancing to Huey Lewis right before he hacks Paul up. Y-you don't have to fix anything if you don't want to, ok? :eek:

these promotional images always seem "dead", inexpressive, compared to those of the game.

but here on some there is just a "technical" defect, they are mediocre renderings
To be fair, I wasn't looking at them at 4K res, they do look better at 4K. Lily looks pretty fucking good actually.

Reactions: Gladheim

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
I don't know how people could hate these two, Josy okay i get it but Maya is literally so cute and sweet wtf :love:
I just got a facepalm on this and oh god..... the good old days when the MC was ignorant of the fact that Maya is Josy's lover...

Reactions: CAznable

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
You say fixed, but that's not just some dancing dude, that's Patrick Bateman dancing to Huey Lewis right before he hacks Paul up. Y-you don't have to fix anything if you don't want to, ok? :eek:

To be fair, I wasn't looking at them at 4K res, they do look better at 4K. Lily looks pretty fucking good actually.
I said...fixed!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:KEK:

• Wow
Reactions: shazba

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Reactions: TobiMAH

Rudy286

Dec 16, 2019
The thing with both josy and maya relationship is that, it could potentially ruin our relations with derek and/or tommy, especially if you are messing around with others

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Just like @Holy Bacchus said I think the Alphas destroying the mansion would make the most sense and I would rather have that than the betas/Vinny since betas/Vinny would be too out of left field for me.

I’ve always been of the opinion Vinny is pulling the strings. He didn’t directly destroy the mansion but he is out to get the DIKs and he triggered the Alpha feud that caused them to destroy the mansion. He’s the proximate cause. Betas don’t come into it in my opinion.

I don’t think he directly ordered the Alphas or anything I think he’s the one who’s been fucking with people behind the scenes. Using his access to DIKs laptop/cloud to get the pictures to drop on the Alphas doorstep and send the Cathy Cluck.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Top pic(k)s for non-lewd moments with the girls.

Sage - Giggling during guitar practice, adorable
Honourable mention - Wearing the jacket, being vulnerable and wet
Josy - Dating
Honourable mention - Kicking Tommy
Maya - The Maya head turn and wink, love this cute and unique mannerism of hers
Honourable mention - Slapping Quinn
Bella - Smile...I've been trying for this for 6 episodes, not a full smile but I'll take it
Honourable mention - Making pancakes
Jill - DIK helmet
Honourable mention - Being goofy during tennis

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Josy - Dating
Bella - Smile...I've been trying for this for 6 episodes, not a full smile but I'll take it
Jill - DIK helmet

I share

even if for me the best of Sage is the guitar lesson in the garden:love::love::love::cry:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Let’s agree to disagree. I can’t fully get over Maya’s lies and hypocrisy, maybe episode 7 will improve her depending on how this daddy stuff is handled. A solo route with Josy would be great tho
Not to start a complete re-litigation of this again, but aside from the "boyfriend" comment which is a typical defense mechanism of women to try and put a guy off, Maya did not lie extensively to the MC, she simply omitted some details, and yes, there is a difference between those 2 things. Depending on the circumstances, telling someone an outright lie can be worse than omission as it presents something as factually true when it isn't, whereas omission simply doesn't correct something that is incorrect and can sometimes can be done for the benefit of someone.

In this case, Maya was trying to protect herself from judgement and possible loss of the MC's friendship as she feared telling the truth, as evidenced by her comments in Ep 4 about not letting him in as much as she should. It was foolish of her and it was a mistake, but it wasn't an unforgivable sin. Neither was her asking for the MC to be 100% honest with her because given what she's gone through with her Dad, she clearly has trust issues and needed to feel like the MC was trustworthy before she could tell him the truth, which is perfectly understandable given her current circumstances.

I’ve always been of the opinion Vinny is pulling the strings. He didn’t directly destroy the mansion but he is out to get the DIKs and he triggered the Alpha feud that caused them to destroy the mansion. He’s the proximate cause. Betas don’t come into it in my opinion.

I don’t think he directly ordered the Alphas or anything I think he’s the one who’s been fucking with people behind the scenes. Using his access to DIKs laptop/cloud to get the pictures to drop on the Alphas doorstep and send the Cathy Cluck.
Vinny is not really needed to create animosity between the Jocks and DIKs as they were already antagonistic towards each other. He could add to it sure, but aside from the pictures sent to Chad, there has been seemingly no outside influence on the war between these 2 frats as it was the Jocks who, of their own volition, threw dildos through the windows of the DIK mansion, then the DIKs repaid them in kind when they thought the HOTs were partying with them.

The "Vinny is Keyser Soze" theory just seem like too much of a stretch to me.

Since I'm biased towards her, I'd say her best non-lewd moment is in the library in Ep 6 when she holds his hand and gives him this look:
Then sheepishly looks down:
I think it really shows just how much she's starting to like him and how serious her feelings are.

I mean there's literally no issue with Sally's neck, mfs trying to look for something that ain't even there, just because her head is not in a straight position:WaitWhat:
View attachment 1018527
The only thing I would say about this is that it could have probably done with some post-work on her lips to remove that light reflection, but other than that it's brilliant. :love:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020

Josy - Dating
Jill - DIK helmet
My favorite non lewd scenes with Maya and Josy are lying on the grass, relaxed

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I mean there's literally no issue with Sally's neck, mfs trying to look for something that ain't even there, just because her head is not in a straight position:WaitWhat:
View attachment 1018527
The only thing I would say about this is that it could have probably done with some post-work on her lips to remove that light reflection, but other than that it's brilliant. :love:
Neck looks normal, but something is off. Regarding Sally's lips, is DPC trying to make her do that duck face look that girls do instead of smiling? I hate that shit. Sally is the last person who should be doing that. Biting lip is acceptable à la Jill, but duck face can piss right off.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes