felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
hmmm are you sure about that
look at the timeline when the frat feud started

Vinny "dropped out" -1 YEAR AGO
Only Tommy got beaten up when the jocks "somehow" found out about him dicking Arieth -1 YEAR AGO
(even though according to the photos Rusty fucked her way before she had the "poor man's Sage" hobo hairstyle)

Also of all the diks railing arieth some how nick didn't make into the blackmail slideshow (also Johnboy)
and then somehow Nik's room get spared from the alpha demolition squad

I am sure they are just coincidences

there is a lot of doubt that Nick actually had sex with Arieth

the only one with no problems with crabs ... either made Arieth wear a strap-on ... or he's lying

or he is Chad's lover ..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba and KoolMe
Nov 27, 2020
Top pic(k)s for non-lewd moments with the girls.

Sage - Giggling during guitar practice, adorable
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honourable mention - Wearing the jacket, being vulnerable and wet
Josy - Dating
Honourable mention - Kicking Tommy
Maya - The Maya head turn and wink, love this cute and unique mannerism of hers
Honourable mention - Slapping Quinn
Bella - Smile...I've been trying for this for 6 episodes, not a full smile but I'll take it
Honourable mention - Making pancakes
Jill - DIK helmet
Honourable mention - Being goofy during tennis
FTFY ;)

Other than that, your list is fantastic!

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Technically both. As long as you do all the necessary things to get Jade's "offer", you just have to not go down the throuple route with M&J.
So does that mean you have to be a chick for the throuple? Or can you be a dik and still do it as long as you reject jade?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
It's only been 2 and a half months since Ep 6. Average dev time per update is 4-5 months.
Well I wouldn't call it "average" 4-5 months, but indeed it has stretched out from around 2-3 months for the first couple of releases to 4-5 months in the last couple of releases.

Nov 27, 2020
So does that mean you have to be a chick for the throuple? Or can you be a dik and still do it as long as you reject jade?
Pretty sure if you’re DIK they will reject you. Neutral or Chick you should have the option for the throuple though.

edit: Technically you don’t have to reject Jade either, but by accepting the throuple you stand Jade up for the meeting, thus terminating that ‘option’.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Pretty sure if you’re DIK they will reject you. Neutral or Chick you should have the option for the throuple though.

edit: Technically you don’t have to reject Jade either, but by accepting the throuple you stand Jade up for the meeting, thus terminating that ‘option’.
That's unfortunate you cant be a dik and still do it. Would it fuck things up if you were a chick until they accept and then switch sides?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
FTFY ;)

Other than that, your list is fantastic!
Hard to argue with that! I guess I just like seeing Jill getting some dick from MC...goodness knows we're not going to have that again anytime soon. :LOL:

Piano scene Jill went full raccoon in that second shot. :oops: I'm worried that if it progresses any further we're going to see this in the next episode...

I'll bet our next date is going to be at a furry convention. :unsure:

*Sigh*, the things I do for love.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Reading the last 100 (or more :unsure:) pages we have seen lots of opinions on who is the biggest villain and who would be the biggest threat. My opinion: it's Burke !
He is the person who is in charge and calls the shots (which is what private dick Derek mysteriously is trying to find out in the first free roam :cool:)... We (MC) had no clue by then...
But the end scene in EP6 makes it quite a bit clearer. Burke is the spider in the web, mark my words.
For me, there is no "villain" character. There is no character who specifically and purposefully out to get the MC, or anyone who really needs to be "defeated". There are just a few people doing bad things whose actions, through circumstantial chance, are having an impact on the MC via the people they are interacting with and who by that same chance, will likely have their schemes be unravelled by the MC simply doing his own thing.

You have to Neutral or CHICK to be accepted into the throuple. You can accept or reject Jade as DIK, Neutral, or CHICK, but if you choose M&J on the Neutral/CHICK path, you lose out on Jade.

You can, however, get the throuple in Ep 4 and then be DIK after Ep 4 if you work the Major Choices in such a way that you can fight Caleb in Ep 5 which will change your Affinity to DIK.

Reactions: Skeltom
Nov 27, 2020
That's unfortunate you cant be a dik and still do it. Would it fuck things up if you were a chick until they accept and then switch sides?
That I honestly don’t know... Holy Bacchus would know what’s all affected I’m sure.

I might have to do a little digging on that tonight. You know, for educational purposes...:sneaky:

edit: Thanks Holy Bacchus -quick on the draw!

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Update 01/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Being a Dik" version "0.6.1".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is: Mega
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Being a Dik" versione "0.6.1".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

i can install only last version or all version?

I have no clue, but your post just made me realize I can learn all the Italian I want to know by playing BaDIK.

Fuck Rosetta Stone!

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I'm worried that if it progresses any further we're going to see this in the next episode...

Or this...

Nov 27, 2020
Hard to argue with that! I guess I just like seeing Jill getting some dick from MC...goodness knows we're not going to have that again anytime soon. :LOL:

Piano scene Jill went full raccoon in that second shot. :oops: I'm worried that if it progresses any further we're going to see this in the next episode...

TBH the first time I played through this game I got that scene. Freaked me out so bad I haven't touched that damn dildo helmet since! :eek: And I'm in the 20's in playthroughs!

Speaking of spooking, that Piano scene had this too:

She looks fucking menacing in that picture to me. Didn't help that the first time my PC froze a bit, so I got a 'hard' transition to that shot...

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
TBH the first time I played through this game I got that scene. Freaked me out so bad I haven't touched that damn dildo helmet since! :eek: And I'm in the 20's in playthroughs!

Speaking of spooking, that Piano scene had this too:

She looks fucking menacing in that picture to me. Didn't help that the first time my PC froze a bit, so I got a 'hard' transition to that shot...
Indeed she does look menacing, but she likes it when you look up her skirt, naughty girl. +RP for Jill if you do. :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: RogueShadowDev

spas

Jun 22, 2017
I see alot of people like the game some of us support it and the dude make tons of money and I ask like 6 time i get ignored in patreon why the fuck the game getting more slowly updated with more and more money been received.
Dont slap your dick or bullshit responses with cash he get get pretty good team and 1 to 2 months updates

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
Top pic(k)s for non-lewd moments with the girls.

Sage - Giggling during guitar practice, adorable
Honourable mention - Wearing the jacket, being vulnerable and wet
Josy - Dating
Honourable mention - Kicking Tommy
Maya - The Maya head turn and wink, love this cute and unique mannerism of hers
Honourable mention - Slapping Quinn
Bella - Smile...I've been trying for this for 6 episodes, not a full smile but I'll take it
Honourable mention - Making pancakes
Jill - DIK helmet
Honourable mention - Being goofy during tennis
Nice list, lemme add one of my favourites.

Being goofy with Jill

Jill33.png

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I see alot of people like the game some of us support it and the dude make tons of money and I ask like 6 time i get ignored in patreon why the fuck the game getting more slowly updated with more and more money been received.
Dont slap your dick or bullshit responses with cash he get get pretty good team and 1 to 2 months updates
He's making each update bigger, that's why it's taking longer each time. He doesn't necessarily have to do that, but he is. He also doesn't want to work with a team, probably because he prefers to have total control over it since he seems a bit of a control freak, but also he'd need to take time to find and vet reliable people who can work at the same level and they'd likely work in different parts of the world, and that would all seem like it's too much of a hassle for them.

SamuraiJew

Nov 11, 2017
I just tried this game and it consumed me from start to finish. This is one of the better written games on here and I can't believe I missed out on it for so long, but I'm also glad I did, I had so many hours of playing.

I'm also sad that I got this invested into the game and it's not complete. I wish I had waited and could play it all in 1 go. Isabellas path is so well done, Jade is great and just about all the other characeters. Heading over to pledge on patreon now :) Great game!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes