travelman

Dec 14, 2018
W-why Maya hate, she cute

I think it would come down to execution. If the encounter plays out differently for MCs who skipped the restaurant (even if it's the same basic scene), it would probably be great. If the encounter is nearly identical one way or the other I think I'd rather forgo the girls on runs where the MC turns down the restaurant.
It could be scene exclusive to non-restaurant playthrough too. But yeah, execution of that would be important.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I actually prefer the idea of the MC announcing he's Maya's boyfriend (on the M&J path) because it puts a wrinkle in this throuple path with Josy perhaps feeling a bit left out and thus giving more of a reason to put the spotlight on her for a bit to not only see how she handles this, but how the MC handles it. It could be quite good to see the MC realise that Josy feels this way and to then try and do something to reassure her that she's not being left out which therefore give us more time with Josy, something which is sorely needed.
For folks who are in the throuple path (I'm not), I can totally see that view point. For me, I have less than zero interest in Maya beyond a friend for my MC, but I do have a thing for Josy - I've been patiently waiting for an opening ever since Episode 5 where MC helps her with her bags back to her dorm and she kinda breaks down and makes it pretty clear she's got feelings for the MC still. I'm just like come on give me an opening here. :D

I hope DPC force us to be Maya's or Josy boyfriend I just want to see this thread burn for weeks
Hah - I'm hoping he just gives us an honest choice, here regarding relationships, even "fake" ones. :) I could see if the player doesn't want to choose to pretend to be one of their boyfriends in order to cover for them that the game will maybe default to a situation where he covers in some other way as just a friend by making up a story or something. It would really suck if it forced us into something like that.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
For folks who are in the throuple path (I'm not), I can totally see that view point. For me, I have less than zero interest in Maya beyond a friend for my MC, but I do have a thing for Josy - I've been patiently waiting for an opening ever since Episode 5 where MC helps her with her bags back to her dorm and she kinda breaks down and makes it pretty clear she's got feelings for the MC still. I'm just like come on give me an opening here. :D
Even on the non-throuple path it can work because, as you said, Josy has strong feelings for him, so having him declare something like that (albeit for Maya's benefit), could make her realise it even more and really start to regret not being with him. This feeling might then be what creates a wedge between Josy and Maya which in turn opens up those possible solo paths if they once again get close to breaking up and gravitate back to the MC.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
W-why Maya hate, she cute
Maya is the most prominent woman in the MC's life, there's no escaping her. Since a lot of players are unhappy with Maya (either because she lied to the MC about being single, or because they're sick of her relying on the MC for help and emotional support), it's inevitable that some players can be... overly vociferous when criticizing her. That in turn inspires Maya's fans to rise to her defense and the next thing you know it's a good old fashioned waifu war.... again.

But yes, Maya's very cute.

It could be scene exclusive to non-restaurant playthrough too. But yeah, execution of that would be important.
Exclusive scenes would be ideal, of course, but that's very resource intensive.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
On the one hand, it would be nice to have a little fun with Camila or Riona without having to subsidize Quinn's restaurant. But on the other hand, it renders the original decision less significant and makes different playthroughs feel generic.

I think it would come down to execution. If the encounter plays out differently for MCs who skipped the restaurant (even if it's the same basic scene), it would probably be great. If the encounter is nearly identical one way or the other I think I'd rather forgo the girls on runs where the MC turns down the restaurant.
I think we're past the point of getting lewd scenes with Camila or Riona while having not accepted Quinns "restaurant" offer. Camila only has 1 scene and it's shared with Mona in a bathroom stall. Meanwhile there aren't any lewd scenes with Riona that don't require you to have taken Quinn's number. I would like to get a 1 or 2 scenes with Camila without having taken Quinn's number but such scenario isn't likely imo.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
some players can be... overly vociferous when criticizing her.
How very diplomatic of you.

I perhaps would have used other more...vociferous words to describe these people, but then I may incur some mod wrath. :eek:

Damn straight. :love:

ep2_sat_maya_bed19.jpg

I think we're past the point of getting lewd scenes with Camila or Riona while having not accepted Quinns "restaurant" offer. Camila only has 1 scene and it's shared with Mona in a bathroom stall. Meanwhile there aren't any lewd scenes with Riona that don't require you to have taken Quinn's number. I would like to get a 1 or 2 scenes with Camila without having taken Quinn's number but such scenario isn't likely imo.
It is interesting that their interest in the MC stems primarily from whether or not he fucked Camila in the ass and/or got his cock sucked by Riona. Like, they couldn't just like him without having done that? :WaitWhat:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It is interesting that their interest in the MC stems primarily from whether or not he fucked Camila in the ass and/or got his cock sucked by Riona. Like, they couldn't just like him without having done that? :WaitWhat:
Restaurant rules as dictated by Quinn. No free samples. But once the MC's paid for the goods, it's not him that's hooked, it's them! :sneaky:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Sure. Just click on the link below:

View attachment 995400
That full save is only up to episode 5. So to be fair to all those asking for the unlocked stuff from ep6, the only option is to do the hard slog (you know, like play the game), install the walkthrough (which fucks with the game), hunt through the thread for a random link, or ask. My game is so fucked my saves would crash on a normal install.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Maya is the most prominent woman in the MC's life, there's no escaping her. Since a lot of players are unhappy with Maya (either because she lied to the MC about being single, or because they're sick of her relying on the MC for help and emotional support), it's inevitable that some players can be... overly vociferous when criticizing her. That in turn inspires Maya's fans to rise to her defense and the next thing you know it's a good old fashioned waifu war.... again.

Exclusive scenes would be ideal, of course, but that's very resource intensive.
I mean...
939939_screenshot0013.png

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes