Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Fair enough.

So what save are you looking for? We have:
  • Pure DIK, where you've made every single DIK choice there is
  • Pure Chick (see above)
  • Neutral, where you try to strike a balance
  • Neutral (fucked Jade)
  • Neutral (fucked Jade and told the DIKs, and consequently fucked your future and Jade's)
  • Pure DIK with the above Jade options
  • Neutral, crashed at Derek's
  • Neutral, crashed at Bella's, but not interested in Jill
  • Neutral, crashed at Bella's, but still trying for Jill, in which case you're doomed if she finds out about Bella
  • Neutral, crashed at Sage's
  • Neutral, crashed at Sage's, but didn't drink, to which I would inquire if you're actually serious about this game
  • Dude Route, where you avoid all sexual and romantic involvement, to which I would question your sanity
  • Jill Route, where you do everything in your power to avoid any type of affection with anyone else
  • Jill Route, but still gave yourself the satisfaction of punching Tyballs
  • Bella Route (see Jill Route, with emphasis on avoiding Jill)
  • Maya Route (see Jill Route, with emphasis on avoiding Josy)
  • Josy Route (see Jill Route, with emphasis on avoiding Maya)
  • Sage Route (see Jill Route, and no, I don't think Sage will take to kindly later in the story if she learns you fucked almost every single HOT and Pink Rose stripper)
  • Any route where you comforted Steve, because you'll need to do so in order to get your old job back when the MC's life falls apart at the end of this story.

The point I'm trying to make here is you're missing a ton of content and doing yourself a disservice by not experiencing the many variations in this game.
I wonder if I can salvage a Jill run on my primary save. I haven't slept with Sage, I'm not in a relationship with Maya/Josy, but I have slept with Bella and I'm pretty far on the DIK side of things. I have bad feeling my MC is going to end up alone.

Reactions: Johnyboie

stukablyat

Jan 10, 2021
Maya is the most prominent woman in the MC's life, there's no escaping her. Since a lot of players are unhappy with Maya (either because she lied to the MC about being single, or because they're sick of her relying on the MC for help and emotional support), it's inevitable that some players can be... overly vociferous when criticizing her. That in turn inspires Maya's fans to rise to her defense and the next thing you know it's a good old fashioned waifu war.... again.

But yes, Maya's very cute.

Exclusive scenes would be ideal, of course, but that's very resource intensive.
I actually don't get the hate she receives, she's a huge fcking mess, she's confused on her sexuality and all her problems with her dad and money. Plus the ep 6 revealed more of her problems. Plus I kind of predicted that Josy and Maya are in a relationship. And, even if it's an excuse, she did said that she planned to tell us everything but like I said she's a huge fcking mess and didn't know how to approach problems. At this point I just pity her so much, especially the scene where Josy's dad came to visit her and fix their relationship, even more, Maya told something about her parents and such. I am actually not that mad at her, especially at my playthrough. I'm not in any way entitled to be so mad when I'm flirting with so many women, but it's just me.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I hope DPC force us to be Maya's or Josy boyfriend I just want to see this thread burn for weeks
if that's your true intent, then you should instead wish that DPC reveals that Jill actually is MC's aunt
Oh come man. There isn't a logic there. all knows that
That's exactly why Jill as an aunt would raze this joint to the ground.

Hmm, what other events would light the kindling...
  • Futa Jill - I'll personally stoke those flames if that happens. :mad:
  • Aunt Jill - obviously.
  • Forced boyfriend status for Maya - Don't take the mc for granted, bitch!
  • Forced to pay for Maya's tuition - hey, Quinn's got a legitimate business proposal for you, leave the mc's cash alone!.
  • Bella's husband is a corpse behind the door - shit, I hope she's brushed her teeth between sessions!
  • Tybalt blackmails Jill into sex (particularly if it was anal!) - I'd still do her...
Can't think of any more terrible outcomes but I'm sure there are a lot more things that would incur the wrath of the "vociferous" among us!

...when I'm flirting with so many women...
Are you being entirely honest with yourself? Not suure if "flirting" is quite the verb you're looking for... ;)

Last edited:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I wonder if I can salvage a Jill run on my primary save. I haven't slept with Sage, I'm not in a relationship with Maya/Josy, but I have slept with Bella and I'm pretty far on the DIK side of things. I have bad feeling my MC is going to end up alone.
I don't know any more than the next guy or gal regarding what's to come. But, my thoughts are that Jill herself said she's not surprised the MC is seeing others, and she's not afraid of a little competition, so there's some flexibility. However, there are some acts that I cannot imagine Jill simply dismissing. I don't think she will tolerate:
  • Sex with a teacher, especially a married one
  • Sex with strippers
  • Any kind of involvement with Bella, especially considering she's married AND her best friend
I think she'd accept you sleeping with Sage before she could put up with you being sexually active with Bella.

stukablyat

Jan 10, 2021
Also, regarding the inheritance money, I would also prefer if we are not forced to give it all to Maya because while I want to help her she's not my specific pursuit that would be Jill for now. I would still prefer to help her in other way like helping her earn money or helping her fool her dad that I'm her boyfriend or something until we come up with a better solution.

stukablyat

Jan 10, 2021
Are you being entirely honest with yourself? Not suure if "flirting" is quite the verb you're looking for... ;)
You're right I don't think flirting would be fitting to the shit that I've done lol. As of now I'm in a relationship with Jill, Bella, Josy and Maya. Sage was a part of it but I think our label is sex buddy or whatever then I chose to stay with bella and chose a date with Jill over her so I think our relationship is done.

Reactions: shazba

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I actually don't get the hate she receives, she's a huge fcking mess, she's confused on her sexuality and all her problems with her dad and money. Plus the ep 6 revealed more of her problems. Plus I kind of predicted that Josy and Maya are in a relationship. And, even if it's an excuse, she did said that she planned to tell us everything but like I said she's a huge fcking mess and didn't know how to approach problems. At this point I just pity her so much, especially the scene where Josy's dad came to visit her and fix their relationship, even more, Maya told something about her parents and such. I am actually not that mad at her, especially at my playthrough. I'm not in any way entitled to be so mad when I'm flirting with so many women, but it's just me.
Thank you. I actually tune this thread out a lot because of the furious back and forth about Maya & Josy. My MC took his shot, and they denied him. Ok, that's fine. Neither me as a player, or my MC, are bitter about this, because that isn't healthy. Instead, I just do my best to have my MC keep some distance from them. Let them do their thing, lord knows my MC isn't hurting for attention.

I don't know any more than the next guy or gal regarding what's to come. But, my thoughts are that Jill herself said she's not surprised the MC is seeing others, and she's not afraid of a little competition, so there's some flexibility. However, there are some acts that I cannot imagine Jill simply dismissing. I don't think she will tolerate:
  • Sex with a teacher, especially a married one
  • Sex with strippers
  • Any kind of involvement with Bella, especially considering she's married AND her best friend
I think she'd accept you sleeping with Sage before she could put up with you being sexually active with Bella.
I'm hoping that if I cut things off with Bella and the other women now, Jill will be more forgiving because those things happened before her and the MC were dating (though I don't think they're actually dating in my game yet). But that seems like a stretch. The wildcard is Bella for all the reasons you mentioned. I can see Jill either being totally put off by it, or saying something like "wow, that's amazing that Bella opened up to you like that!" But, in general, I think Bella is bad news and I should get my MC away from her.

pixel1

Apr 27, 2019
the best character in hole game is Isabela she's beautiful mix up with jenifer lopez and kim kardashian same time and shes doing yoga she's a teacher and relaxing on beech i hop we see more staff from isabela in next chapters i know thats never happens but i wish shes Wear tomb rider clothes

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I am damn well sure that Jill won't go for Tybalt even if he blackmailed her. She is loving MC more than anyone and also leave us with a Hard-On, She won't give a shit for Tybald.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm , I edited a picture of Tybalt with watermelon as u mentioned.
Disclaimer: The photo has been intentionally shit edited as person himself is a :poop:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'll be so pissed if DPC forces us to act as Maya's boyfriend or give her 5k

who cares about money. so if Mc does not use them for Maya he will use them for the DIKs abode and remedy Tommy's fantastic decisions ... I don't think he will buy a motorcycle with that money ..

the play of the fake boyfriend makes no sense, if they meet the father there is no time, the father will only need to see Josy to understand what is happening, if instead he suddenly reappears there is the remote possibility that he will find them alone (Maya and Mc or Josy and MC) and could buy time. but do you think that DPC chooses such an undramatic path? really?

meanmike

Apr 1, 2019
anyone have full save 0.6? the OP is not updated still

edit : also my gallery doesnt work, so im not sure if there is a bella scene from the d&d thing or not. is there?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes