`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Hey Guys, I think this might be a weird question but did any of you ever thought bout the sex of Watermelon:unsure::unsure:
And to be Honest I think that the watermelon is ........................................MALE
Captured.PNG
Cuz the female one is round whereas the male one is kind of oval-shaped.
And if I am right , Tybalt has the Male watermelon...
U know what that means:sneaky::sneaky:.........
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrowningInPussy His *girlfriend ........I think you might want to edit your post[/SPOILER]

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hey Guys, I think this might be a weird question but did any of you ever thought bout the sex of Watermelon:unsure::unsure:
And to be Honest I think that the watermelon is ........................................MALE
View attachment 995717

DrowningInPussy His *girlfriend ........I think you might want to edit your post
This is just a whole new level of WTF!?! :eek:

ezgif-7-c6d065b22453.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if even Kellermann may be lost for words... :ROFLMAO:

But in answer to your question, I never did contemplate whether a watermelon was male or female, and I don't really intend to start now, as I have a watermelon in the fridge that I was planning to cut up this evening and I don't want to be wondering if I'm chowing down on a male or female! o_O

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This is just a whole new level of WTF!?! :eek: I wouldn't be surprised if even Kellermann may be lost for words... :ROFLMAO:

But in answer to your question, I never did contemplate whether a watermelon was male or female, and I don't really intend to start now, as I have a watermelon in the fridge that I was planning to cut up this evening and I don't want to be wondering if I'm chowing down on a male or female! o_O
if you don't want to know it's because you know it's male

the unconscious ... o_O

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
I'm hoping that if I cut things off with Bella and the other women now, Jill will be more forgiving because those things happened before her and the MC were dating (though I don't think they're actually dating in my game yet). But that seems like a stretch. The wildcard is Bella for all the reasons you mentioned. I can see Jill either being totally put off by it, or saying something like "wow, that's amazing that Bella opened up to you like that!" But, in general, I think Bella is bad news and I should get my MC away from her.
It would make sense that Jill would forgive most of your adventures before you started dating. I think Bella is the obvious exception - so I am not sure where that lands your playthrough. From the point of the picnic onwards though, I think she will be upset with any further flirting...

doodle27

Feb 16, 2020
Can someone please, for the love of god, post a 0.6.1 Save or link one? I've been searching for three hours!
could somebody share a 100% save for ep 6
anyone have full save 0.6? the OP is not updated still

edit : also my gallery doesnt work, so im not sure if there is a bella scene from the d&d thing or not. is there?
N7 could maybe change the start post?

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-6-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-5201#post-4903006

Last edited:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I have a watermelon in the fridge that I was planning to cut up this evening and I don't want to be wondering if I'm chowing down on a male or female!
if you don't want to know it's because you know it's male
Not to worry, it's a hermaphrodite!

Watermelons are monoecious, they produce both male & female flowers on the same plant. Only the female flowers bear fruit though. No such thing as male and female watermelon fruit, that's one of those weird internet myths.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't know any more than the next guy or gal regarding what's to come. But, my thoughts are that Jill herself said she's not surprised the MC is seeing others, and she's not afraid of a little competition, so there's some flexibility. However, there are some acts that I cannot imagine Jill simply dismissing. I don't think she will tolerate:
  • Sex with a teacher, especially a married one
  • Sex with strippers
  • Any kind of involvement with Bella, especially considering she's married AND her best friend
I think she'd accept you sleeping with Sage before she could put up with you being sexually active with Bella.

the impression is that sex with certain characters is decriminalized.

there are relationships that are blatantly without future development, and it doesn't seem to matter, MC when reflecting on his loyalty hardly refers to them, while any polygamy between LIs always comes out as a sense of guilt.

the girls of the pink rose, of the restaurant and the two teachers are, in my opinion, escapades allowed (of course the speech would be different if discovered in the act)

only for Sage it seems possible consequences if Mc were a customer of the restaurant (it would be a triple betrayal)

Bella is a completely different story, if MC is related to both of them and gets discovered anything could really happen. from a story point of view if it were Bella to find out in my opinion she would simply avoid MC, if instead it were Jill I really don't know, definitely nothing positive

Not to worry, it's a hermaphrodite!

Watermelons are monoecious, they produce both male & female flowers on the same plant. Only the female flowers bear fruit though. No such thing as male and female watermelon fruit, that's one of those weird internet myths.
futa Jill as futa watermelon...

it's a sign...

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
View attachment 995717

DrowningInPussy His *girlfriend ........I think you might want to edit your post[/SPOILER]
This is just a whole new level of WTF!?! :eek:

View attachment 995733

I wouldn't be surprised if even Kellermann may be lost for words... :ROFLMAO:

Yes Mr.Kellerman before telling Jill as a trans look if that cuck Tybalt isn't a gay

Reactions: `Ray`

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Also, regarding the inheritance money, I would also prefer if we are not forced to give it all to Maya because while I want to help her she's not my specific pursuit that would be Jill for now. I would still prefer to help her in other way like helping her earn money or helping her fool her dad that I'm her boyfriend or something until we come up with a better solution.
I'm sure that nobody will be forced to give the money to anyone, whether that be Maya, Quinn, or the DIKs. It could be a choice of who to give it to which would be a difficult one for some, and this does seem like DPC's bread and butter, or it could be automatic depending on whatever path you're on and dictated by certain flags in the code.

I would also like to think (hope) that, unlike AL, there will be ways out of many of these problems without going down to overly depressing levels, i.e. Quinn getting killed by her dealers/Vinny, Maya being forced to dropout or go to a gay conversion camp, whatever may happen with Bella and James, etc. So whether it's Quinn's debt, or Maya's tuition, or Bella's relationship, there will hopefully be ways to resolve each of these problems, whether you're on a path with them or not.

I really do think people are being overly harsh about this. She's an 18/19 year old girl, probably lived a mostly sheltered upbringing because of her Dad, and this is the first time she's out in the world, on her own, and is just beginning the process of learning what it means to be an adult.

People seem to think that her not knowing what to do, looking for help, looking for an easy solution to her problems, is some sort of weakness and this makes her a "pathetic" character and somehow worthy of immense scorn, but this is how a lot, perhaps even a majority, of people are at that age. Not everyone emerges from high school as this super confident person ready to take on any challenge headfirst and remain strong in the face of adversity, some people just don't know what to do when they get out on their own and it's a struggle and an adjustment, but they will learn to adapt over time.

Maya's been at college for 3 weeks, so people really need to cut her some slack, and whilst it may just be a game and the characters fictional, shit like this following comment really show a level of heartlessness and lack of compassion in some people that can honestly get my blood boiling.
Fucking nerve man, would've get a big slap from me at this point, but it wasn't an option sadly.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes