Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
When you say a DIK MC who has very little to do with Quinn. Which experiences would you omit? You can't omit the sex on the roof with her, so right there we already have a significant bonding experience. Sure a Chick MC can do that too, but a Chick MC is not the same as a DIK MC, there's a personality difference. And that personality difference is part of the key to how the MC handles Quinn.
Every moment with Quinn, I feel, can build up her relationship with the MC in different ways, but whichever way you go, the game has seemingly made it seem as though she likes him on any path. travelman actually makes a good point about how she seems to enjoy a MC who doesn't give in to her provocations, resists her at every turn, and plays hard-to-get just as much as she enjoys a MC who is a bit more bold, daring, and confident at times. Since she seems to like both qualities, this seems to contradict the notion that one path has a personality she likes more than the other.

I've tended to put a lot of stock in the idea that doing things with Quinn builds the relationship with her, but looking at it from the perspective that travelman presents it would seem that doing things isn't perhaps as important as first thought. However, this just makes this moment in Ep 6 even more jarring because a DIK MC could just do those 2 required things and be seen as playing hard-to-get and Quinn likes that, whereas a CHICK MC can do everything with her and be seen as more bold and daring which Quinn also likes, and vice-versa. So if she likes both, then what really makes the difference? If it's just him being more assertive with her when she refuses his help, well then that's very weak to have everything be undone by a simple line of dialogue.

At the very least, as I've said, she could have accepted his help and then the sex was determined by Affinity, relationship status, and the like, and on the non-sex path you'd get that double-take look she gives when she leaves where it looked like she wanted to say something as it would show she appreciated the gesture but couldn't say it.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's fun and all but, honestly, it SHOULD be implemented in game just like that. I'm not even changing a comma. Then add some variations during next day's scenes where MC talks about the issue and, in a serious way without all the overacted drama, reflects about whether he could trust those girls who lied and hide some important bits of info to him, and maybe fantasize about the (impossible, as we now know) trouple, and the game would flow way better for those on that situation. We'll be rejected anyway but at least our MC would have acted more in line with how we tailored him so far
it would have been the perfect dialogue for the MC DIK who had just returned from the threesome

crabsinthekitchen knows best

• Red Heart
Reactions: crabsinthekitchen

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I still think that with Bella the window is covered ... although some have said no. He would have to see that scene again to prove it.
But the lights also flash when MC is with Bella in the library in chapter 6 (although I might be misremembering) and that angle from outside when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
make me think that there was someone outside spying on them and it might be used as a blackmail against them later on.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Every moment with Quinn, I feel, can build up her relationship with the MC in different ways, but whichever way you go, the game has seemingly made it seem as though she likes him on any path. travelman actually makes a good point about how she seems to enjoy a MC who doesn't give in to her provocations, resists her at every turn, and plays hard-to-get just as much as she enjoys a MC who is a bit more bold, daring, and confident at times. Since she seems to like both qualities, this seems to contradict the notion that one path has a personality she likes more than the other.

I've tended to put a lot of stock in the idea that doing things with Quinn builds the relationship with her, but looking at it from the perspective that travelman presents it would seem that doing things isn't perhaps as important as first thought. However, this just makes this moment in Ep 6 even more jarring because a DIK MC could just do those 2 required things and be seen as playing hard-to-get and Quinn likes that, whereas a CHICK MC can do everything with her and be seen as more bold and daring which Quinn also likes, and vice-versa. So if she likes both, then what really makes the difference? If it's just him being more assertive with her when she refuses his help, well then that's very weak to have everything be undone by a simple line of dialogue.

At the very least, as I've said, she could have accepted his help and then the sex was determined by Affinity, relationship status, and the like, and on the non-sex path you'd get that double-take look she gives when she leaves where it looked like she wanted to say something as it would show she appreciated the gesture but couldn't say it.
I feel it'd be easier to fuck Quinn than it would be to help her. She fucks the MC in front of everyone at the CUMpetition (OK, no one notices it, but it still happens). Sex makes her feel good, so the CUMpetition, the DIKs roof and even in the library, those sex scenes aren't a big deal to her. But accepting help means she's admitting she needs help. That's the big hurdle for her, even if all we care about is the sex. :sneaky:

On a side note, while "researching" this subject, I was reminded that Quinn is the only character to receive a rim job!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

it would have been the perfect dialogue for the MC DIK who had just returned from the threesome

crabsinthekitchen knows best
At least the MC could have avoided acting like a little bitch during that scene if that path was an option. :cool:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: der123fer

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Rah - being a DIK is for sale here:

The state of that.
this is what DPC should go after, someone else make money from his work. Report this to DPC those who have access to his discord :cool: (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ilhares

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Now this is what DPC should go after, not us. someone else make money from his work. Report this to DPC those who have access to his discord :cool: (y)
Yep, DPC needs to sue their asses, and then he will make more profit out of that too. Win-win situation for him lol.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Now this is what DPC should go after, not us. someone else make money from his work. Report this to DPC those who have access to his discord :cool: (y)
Yep, DPC needs to sue their asses, and then he will make more profit out of that too. Win-win situation for him lol.
Overseas website, probably can't do anything about it.

What do you mean DPC shouldn't go after us? What is he doing? I thought he just didn't post here anymore, but given N7 is still uploading updates and episodes, surely at DPC's behest (or at least he condones it), I'd say we're doing alright.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

What do you mean DPC shouldn't go after us? What is he doing? I thought he just didn't post here anymore, but given N7 is still uploading updates and episodes, surely at DPC's behest (or at least he condones it), I'd say we're doing alright.
nothing,, Jeez.

• Haha
Reactions: Kalmint

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017

You took my jestful comment a lil too seriously here lol.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
nothing,, Jeez.
You took my jestful comment a lil too seriously here lol.
That's why this website's domain is in Tonga.
Here's some interesting quotes from DPC:
  • "Don't fight piracy. It will happen regardless and it's the number one reason you will get patrons in the early days. The only difference your stance on it will make, is the perception of you as a developer. I'm not saying that you should tell people to explicitly download the game for free, but don't be hostile towards those who do. There are many who are using this site to scout for developers to support and many who never would give developers a single penny. You can't change that."
  • "Learn to shrug off insults. You will be called a lot of things regardless of what you do. Get yourself a thick skin and don't feed the hate by replying to the haters. Listen to the constructive criticism, that feedback comes from people that matter to you."
  • "On that last point, develop the game the way you want to do it. Not in the way that your players want you to. I can't stress the importance of this enough. If you cave to player demands/wishes you may end up making a game that you don't enjoy."
Obviously he's not talking about bastards selling his game illegally, but effectively sites like this one. That was 2 years ago.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
  • "Learn to shrug off insults. You will be called a lot of things regardless of what you do. Get yourself a thick skin and don't feed the hate by replying to the haters. Listen to the constructive criticism, that feedback comes from people that matter to you."
The irony of this one being that people are now being banned by DPC for constructive criticism. :rolleyes:

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
That website is from Italy and he's from Sweden, maybe EU laws can help him - not sure how well protected is BaDIK regarding copyright though. I know some other devs have even tracked down the physical address of the domain owner but to no avail

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah, that's why I posted it, given the unpleasant experiences here from some people, I thought it was funny he had a different attitude a couple of years ago.
to be fair, All we have are "urban legend", from people's we can't prove what they are saying is the complete truth. we also don't know the tone of these "constructive criticism" everyone's a critic these days :ROFLMAO: . I read DPC all 34 comment, back in the days, HE does not seem an asshole, but He did get simple hatred for AL, not critism, pure simple shit talking, nothing more. Thats why he actually left. May be over the years, he became more tougher and now he simply don't give a shit anymore. I can't blame him. He does what He likes, he not let anyone to tell him otherwise, and if peoples like it, they support him, and those who not like it, he dont care about them, and dont try to kiss their ass.
I prefer this, better than those who are milking the users, letting them decide what content will be in the game, and it will turn out to be a shit fest because of that. :cool:.of course this method only works because the product he is putting out , is actually good.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes