Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
He's looking at possibly 20 episodes, and Pinkcakes would be kicking himself if he doesn't end up doing a Spring Break episode, that is American college.

I expect to see days fly by, we don't need 7 sex encounters in a day anymore.

Episode 7 brings us to Halloween, and the season ends with a big Halloween party.

9-11 brings us to Christmas and season 3 ends with a Christmas bash.

Season 4 goes for Spring Break and season 5 ends the school year.
The drama that's going on right now simply cannot be dragged out for an entire school year. It's too amped up and too rapidly progressing to be able to be cooled off that much to then last for one full school year, especially when you consider all the relationships he's in right now that are swiftly moving towards serious commitment territory.

This isn't Harry Potter where things happen at a snails pace and the bad guys, being British, just politely wait for it to be near the end of the year before enacting their evil scheme. This would seem to be shaping up to be much more like the college comedies DPC has themself said that this is based on where typically all the events happen over the course of a couple of days, weeks, or months but not the full year. Just think of some of those movies you've seen yourself, how many of them lasted a full college year or at least did so without huge timejumps taking the story from their freshman week to Christmas within the first 45 minutes?

Also, Ep 7 doesn't bring us to Halloween. College in the US starts at the beginning of September and we've had 3 weeks in the game so far, so we're not even in to October yet. Even if Ep 7 is like Ep 6 in terms of it covering almost a week, we'd still be a few weeks away from Halloween.

He's already brought up Spring Break in previous episodes as well, so change that 99 to 100.
Where? I don't recall seeing it mentioned once.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikedazz1

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
He's making a college game because he was influenced by college movies, 99% sure he knows Spring Break.

Has nothing to do with him being American or not, I'm not American.

He's already brought up Spring Break in previous episodes as well, so change that 99 to 100.
There's a big difference between knowing something as a reference and knowing it as a culteral touchstone. How much do you know about Nov 5th?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
The drama that's going on right now simply cannot be dragged out for an entire school year. It's too amped up and too rapidly progressing to be able to be cooled off that much to then last for one full school year, especially when you consider all the relationships he's in right now that are swiftly moving towards serious commitment territory.

This isn't Harry Potter where things happen at a snails pace and the bad guys, being British, just politely wait for it to be near the end of the year before enacting their evil scheme. This would seem to shaping up to be much more like the college comedies DPC has themself said that this is based on where typically all the events happen over the course of a couple day, weeks, or months but not the full year. Just think of some of those movies you've seen yourself, how many of them lasted a full college year or at least did so without huge timejumps taking the story from their freshman week to Christmas within the first 45 minutes?

Also, Ep 7 doesn't bring us to Halloween. College in the US starts at the beginning of September and we've had 3 weeks in the game so far, so we're not even in to October yet. Even if Ep 7 is like Ep 6 in terms of it covering almost a week, we'd still be a few weeks away from Halloween.

Jill explicitly says she hates Spring Break, there are also some other references to it

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
If DPC wasn't watching MTV between 1992 and 1998 then he'll have little awareness of Spring Break. Us non-Americans are aware of 4th July and Thanksgiving because of tv but that doesn't mean we give a fuck.
He's making a college game because he was influenced by college movies, 99% sure he knows Spring Break.

Has nothing to do with him being American or not, I'm not American.

mc: "You never did anything like Hell Week, right?"
Jill: "No, I've been spared from that."
Jill: "I mean, I do go to some of the Alpha Nu Omega parties, but I don't participate in the actual hazing."
Jill: "...or Spring break! I don't do Spring break."
mc: "Why? What do they do on Spring break?"
Jill: "Basically, what everyone else does. Move to the beach for a week and have outdoor parties."
mc: "I would say that it sounds fun, but I've seen what they do for Hell Week..."
mc: "...so I'm sure they found a way to make Spring break suck."
Jill: "Haha, Fuckface... It's natural to enjoy different things. You're not like them."

There's gotta be a spring break! That or a hot springs episodes, aptly named, "HOTs Springs". ;)

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

This isn't Harry Potter where things happen at a snails pace and the bad guys, being British, just politely wait for it to be near the end of the year before enacting their evil scheme. This would seem to be shaping up to be much more like the college comedies DPC has themself said that this is based on where typically all the events happen over the course of a couple of days, weeks, or months but not the full year. Just think of some of those movies you've seen yourself, how many of them lasted a full college year or at least did so without huge timejumps taking the story from their freshman week to Christmas within the first 45 minutes?

I don't feel the drama is that important. The mansion got trashed, so what, clean it up, move on, plan your revenge. What better day for revenge on the Jocks than Halloween.

The Quinn stuff can easily sit on the burner for weeks or months, same with the Maya situation. Well that one can be handled by a single conversation, and that's unlikely to happen, kidsove daddy drama.

And they mention spring break in a conversation between Jill and MC.

There's a big difference between knowing something as a reference and knowing it as a culteral touchstone. How much do you know about Nov 5th?
If I'm writing a story about November 5th, I'll research November 5th.

Just like if I'm writing about college life, I'd research college life.

That's kind of how these things work.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't feel the drama is that important. The mansion got trashed, so what, clean it up, move on, plan your revenge. What better day for revenge on the Jocks than Halloween.

The Quinn stuff can easily sit on the burner for weeks or months, same with the Maya situation. Well that one can be handled by a single conversation, and that's unlikely to happen, kidsove daddy drama.

And they mention spring break in a conversation between Jill and MC.
Seems to me that the Quinn situation can't sit on the backburner. She's massively stressing out and getting more wreckless and desperate by the day, so it would seem much more likely that that's going come to a head sooner rather than later, and since just about everything else is linked or connected to it in some way, the fallout from this is probably going to be the main culmination of the story.

Spring Break will be for sure. Just watch "Greek" to spoil upcoming events. I believe DPC was inspired by this tv-series.
That's what the Beach Fun series renders were for; to show you what they'd look like in their best Spring Break finery because it's not going to get that far.

• Sad
Reactions: Casmyr

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Seems to me that the Quinn situation can't sit on the backburner. She's massively stressing out and getting more wreckless and desperate by the day, so it would seem much more likely that that's going come to a head sooner rather than later, and since just about everything else is linked or connected to it in some way, the fallout from this is probably going to be the main culmination of the story.
I just don't feel it that way with Quinn, she's living her life, it's not gonna be a peaceful one. Stress is an everyday part of the life she chose to live.

The end of the story shouldn't be about whether or not she can scam some rich kids with bags of Calabrese salad.

The Burke tuition scandal could be a big deal, but that most likely end with him getting arrested and someone else taking over, maybe depending on choices one of the 3 older ladies of B&R.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
He's looking at possibly 20 episodes, and Pinkcakes would be kicking himself if he doesn't end up doing a Spring Break episode, that is American college.

I expect to see days fly by, we don't need 7 sex encounters in a day anymore.

Episode 7 brings us to Halloween, and the season ends with a big Halloween party.

9-11 brings us to Christmas and season 3 ends with a Christmas bash.

Season 4 goes for Spring Break and season 5 ends the school year.

I wish it were so, but it seems to me that the pace of the story goes somewhere else

the rhythm of the events is so compressed by the space that the interactions with the LIs occupy that the most significant moments of the last chapter are compressed in the finale.

there are always so many events at stake that any time jump forward seems impossible to me

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I just don't feel it that way with Quinn, she's living her life, it's not gonna be a peaceful one. Stress is an everyday part of the life she chose to live.

The end of the story shouldn't be about whether or not she can scam some rich kids with bags of Calabrese salad.

The Burke tuition scandal could be a big deal, but that most likely end with him getting arrested and someone else taking over, maybe depending on choices one of the 3 older ladies of B&R.
The Burke tuition scandal and Quinn's drug dealing are linked, not necessarily directly because I don't believe Burke knows or has anything to do with the drugs, but he knows about the girls prostituting themselves and is creating likely fake scholarships to cover up what they're doing. So this is why I say that Quinn's problems will be the crux of this game's story since they also involve Burke, the HOTs, the DIKs, and the college in general, and the ramifications will be felt among all the characters, and since things are getting more and more tense for her and she's taking more and more risks, this story won't last one full year at the rate she's spiralling.

RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
This just looks like some fan added Bella into a scene from the mc/Jill tennis date. :ROFLMAO:

Are they playing doubles? Is it Jill and Tybalt on the other side of the net?

Is that sports bra going to be enough to protect Bella's tits from irreparable damage as she runs all over the court?

Is MC really that small when he's only standing 1 meter behind Bella?

Is that an axe in Bella's hand?

Oh the questions!
New balls please (the old ones are blue...) :D

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Yes! This is the only way this is allowed to pan out! :D
what about rusty? oh yeeh of litle faith

Timeskip ending is just a bad idea, fast forward 20 years to see some kids running around and MC sitting on the porch with his wife is just sad pandering.

I figure the game would end around first year finishing, and the future MC could be narrating from that point.
so you want the MC to narrate? i did not imagined you for the zombie kind of guy... maybe he can ask his new roommate James to help out with the narration giving Bella the axemaiden origin story...

As for more drama plenty of drama can be added with Josie looking coi at Maya and saying congrats we´re going to be mothers, as you see the MC pulling an Arieth and running out the window! ... and after the MC runs away they start laughing and go something along the lines of "that should teach that fucker to not be such an ass about wearing a condom"

As for the Quinn situation its easy to explain during the 2 months of summer she burned trough her savings all spending and no income can land someone in such situations, as long as she keeps her cool and plan better it will even out! so yes it can sit on the backburner she does monthly payments, as long as she does not loose her cool or anything bad like loosing all her profits like what happened last time happens she should be safe! Besides it seems she caught up the dude who stole from her... but if he already spent it that might be an issue! It bugs me tough that since she as her drop offs delivered and only goes once a month to make her payments someone could have timed it so well, perhaps it was a spur of the moment thing of someone who knew her but if she was being fallowed... might be one of those situations where she is indeed being surveilled by the cops and a junkie just jumped her on the spur... but she being caught unwares seems weird considering she grew in that enviroment!

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
The Burke tuition scandal and Quinn's drug dealing are linked, not necessarily directly because I don't believe Burke knows or has anything to do with the drugs, but he knows about the girls prostituting themselves and is creating likely fake scholarships to cover up what they're doing. So this is why I say that Quinn's problems will be the crux of this game's story since they also involve Burke, the HOTs, the DIKs, and the college in general, and the ramifications will be felt among all the characters, and since things are getting more and more tense for her and she's taking more and more risks, this story won't last one full year at the rate she's spiralling.
Her story might not last the year, I can agree with that. But the story can move on without her.

At the end of the day the story is about getting a college education and making money to help out his Daddy.

All the drama we're experiencing, the Frat Wars, the Maya tuition, the Quinn drugs, the Burke scandal, it's all just points on the MC journey of college. None of it is really important to the main goal.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
what about rusty? oh yeeh of litle faith

so you want the MC to narrate? i did not imagined you for the zombie kind of guy... maybe he can ask his new roommate James to help out with the narration giving Bella the axemaiden origin story...

As for more drama plenty of drama can be added with Josie looking coi at Maya and saying congrats we´re going to be mothers, as you see the MC pulling an Arieth and running out the window! ... and after the MC runs away they start laughing and go something along the lines of "that should teach that fucker to not be such an ass about wearing a condom"

As for the Quinn situation its easy to explain during the 2 months of summer she burned trough her savings all spending and no income can land someone in such situations, as long as she keeps her cool and plan better it will even out! so yes it can sit on the backburner she does monthly payments, as long as she does not loose her cool or anything bad like loosing all her profits like what happened last time happens she should be safe! Besides it seems she caught up the dude who stole from her... but if he already spent it that might be an issue! It bugs me tough that since she as her drop offs delivered and only goes once a month to make her payments someone could have timed it so well, perhaps it was a spur of the moment thing of someone who knew her but if she was being fallowed... might be one of those situations where she is indeed being surveilled by the cops and a junkie just jumped her on the spur... but she being caught unwares seems weird considering she grew in that enviroment!
The MC is already narrating this story, it's happened in the past. We see that in the introduction and with Bella in episode 3.

I'm just saying it's just as likely he could be narrating in the near future instead of the far future, where he married and has 5 kids with the girl he knew for 6 weeks.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Her story might not last the year, I can agree with that. But the story can move on without her.

At the end of the day the story is about getting a college education and making money to help out his Daddy.

All the drama we're experiencing, the Frat Wars, the Maya tuition, the Quinn drugs, the Burke scandal, it's all just points on the MC journey of college. None of it is really important to the main goal.
Forgot about his dad as part of the endgame. So which girl are you gonna bring home to meet the parents?

Neil: "So, got anyone special in your life now?"
mc: "I sure do Dad, her name's Jill, here's a picture of her..."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Yeah, and Van Wilder is all about getting a good college education. :ROFLMAO:

This might be what the MC is technically there to do but it's not what the story is here to tell. We're not going to go through all 4 years of their time at college and we may very well not see his whole first year. We're here to be part of and experience the first tumultuous few months of the MC's life at college, where he meets lots of interesting new people, gets dragged into relationship dramas with several people, and has to contend with and probably getting roped into dealing with an illegal drug and prostiution ring operating within the college.

Once that's been dealt with, there will be nothing left to tell because when the dust settles, it will just be a regular college experience for him and that's not something that needs to be shown in quite the same level of detail as these first few months.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Plausibility aside Holy Bacchus, I simply must have a Halloween party with all of the girls in costume along with a fun Christmas episode, and I sure as fuck need a B&R spring break. I can't believe you guys don't care about seeing spring break. o_O Even not knowing much about an American college, it involves babes in bikinis, sunny beaches, and lots of guilt free sex! Come on maggot brothers!

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Plausibility aside Holy Bacchus, I simply must have a Halloween party with all of the girls in costume along with a fun Christmas episode, and I sure as fuck need a B&R spring break. I can't believe you guys don't care about seeing spring break. o_O Even not knowing much about an American college, it involves babes in bikinis, sunny beaches, and lots of guilt free sex! Come on maggot brothers!
Given what the girls wore at the CUMpetition and the movie night, whilst Halloween may be more inventive, it couldn't possibly show more skin. Spring break on the other hand... :sneaky:

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
I disagree, the story is about family(the game started saying that) and take sage for example she is a senior, what the point in having her as LI if she will stay only for a year while you keep going. The game will probably go till christmas or new year's eve.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes