felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
We have no idea what the choice between Jill and Sage in episode 6 will lead to in the future.

That choice could lead to the closure of the Jill path, at which point tennis with her just makes no sense.

you are right

but MC is guilty so I think he will be involved anyway, then it may be that Jill has become unreachable but he still has to fix it

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
And I never said 4 year game, a 1 year game with it ending after the first year. With him still in college is significantly better than a 20 year time jump and him being married with someone he knew for a few weeks. It's just a pandering ending.

We don't need bows tied, this is just one stop on the story of the MC. Let first year college play out and leave off in an optimistic spot with the future bright, he's still on college, he's still working to better his family life. That's a good ending.
1: Never going to happen, DPC would get too much flak for making an ending like that. This isn't like novels or movies, things that you can read or watch in a few hours or days. Some people including DPC have spent months if not years getting invested into the story and patreon users have spent good money to keep the game going.

2: You're never going to get a sequel to this game, DPC is more then likely already dabbling on another script for when this game is done and if he left it opened ended like that people would keep begging him to make a sequel.

3: AL had timeskip endings and it will probably happen again since it's an easy way to bring closure.

What your saying sounds good in theory but most people play these main characters as self inserts for wish fulfilment choosing they women they think is best and not what's best for the "character". Now i could get behind your ending if say it was the single / alone route where the MC chooses no one and we get shown that hes just starting his college journey but i'm pretty sure that the majority of us want real endings with the characters regardless of the outcome.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
1: Never going to happen, DPC would get too much flak for making an ending like that. This isn't like novels or movies, things that you can read or watch in a few hours or days. Some people including DPC have spent months if not years getting invested into the story and patreon users have spent good money to keep the game going.

2: You're never going to get a sequel to this game, DPC is more then likely already dabbling on another script for when this game is done and if he left it opened ended like that people would keep begging him to make a sequel.

3: AL had timeskip endings and it will probably happen again since it's an easy way to bring closure.

What your saying sounds good in theory but most people play these main characters as self inserts for wish fulfilment choosing they women they think is best and not what's best for the "character". Now i could get behind your ending if say it was the single / alone route where the MC chooses no one and we get shown that hes just starting his college journey but i'm pretty sure that the majority of us want real endings with the characters regardless of the outcome.
Can you give an example of what you mean for your ending? DPC really doesn't strike me as a dev who wants to grant "wish fulfillment" when it comes to the final episode. He's already locked in his fan base so he doesn't need to worry about pleasing everyone or anyone for that matter. He's got the end game pre-plotted out and that may involve someone's chosen girl getting the emperor's thumb's down. I'll hate it if Sage dies, but despite that I will absolutely play his next game and I think just about everyone else here and on Patreon will do the same if their girl dies.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

Let's say he really does 20 episodes, at the end of episode 6 we have just finished the third (or maybe fourth? I don't really remember) week of college. With the pace we are going, by the end we'll finish the first year of college and we'll get narrative endings as told by MC (as it is implied that he is already narrating the story). I don't think the endings will be as abrupt as they were in like My Sister, My Roommate for example. Plus leaving the game open ended will cause DPC more headaches than any good.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Us non-Americans are aware of 4th July and Thanksgiving because of tv but that doesn't mean we give a fuck.
Hey now, pal - if anything should unite us, it's July 4th. Not the specific date, but what it represents. Christmas isn't the most celebrate day world-wide. Oh, no. The most celebrated day is Freedom from Britain.

Unless you're Canadian, or Australian, I guess. ;)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hey now, pal - if anything should unite us, it's July 4th. Not the specific date, but what it represents. Christmas isn't the most celebrate day world-wide. Oh, no. The most celebrated day is Freedom from Britain.

Unless you're Canadian, or Australian, I guess. ;)
Or not.
What about Chinese New Year.

Reactions: Reggie32

Room639

Feb 24, 2019
Let me preface this by saying I love this game - my favorite on the site by far.

That said, DPC is going to have to release episodes more frequently than every 4-5 months. At this pace, the game won't be wrapped up for another 3-4 years. I'm not sure you can hold an audience's attention for that long. I know that the quality is most important, and he shouldn't compromise that, but we're talking 2024 or 2025 for a completion.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Hi guys, is it normal that my saves from the 0.1.1 version does not work with the current version ?
If you're talking about the first release leaked here, I don't really know. But considering the amount of content added since then that you'd still have to play, I don't think starting over again would be so much of a hassle. If you're talking about the Season 1 version released on Steam, then saves are not compatible

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Let's say he really does 20 episodes, at the end of episode 6 we have just finished the third (or maybe fourth? I don't really remember) week of college. With the pace we are going, by the end we'll finish the first year of college and we'll get narrative endings as told by MC (as it is implied that he is already narrating the story). I don't think the endings will be as abrupt as they were in like My Sister, My Roommate for example. Plus leaving the game open ended will cause DPC more headaches than any good.
It's been 3 weeks so far.

Episode 1
Week 1
Episode 2
Weeks 1 & 2
Episode 3
Week 2
Episode 4
Week 2
Episode 5
Week 2
Episode 6
Weeks 2 & 3
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday​
Thursday night
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday​
Monday night
Tuesday
Wednesday​
Wednesday night
Thursday
Friday
Saturday morning and afternoon​
Saturday evening & night
Sunday morning and afternoon​
Sunday night
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday​

How many previews had each episode ?
If i remember correctly ep6 had 10 previews.
I think it was about that much, might have been 12 by the end. We also had 8 rooster previews and so far have only had 1 for Ep 7.

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
It's been 3 weeks so far.

Episode 1
Week 1
Episode 2
Weeks 1 & 2
Episode 3
Week 2
Episode 4
Week 2
Episode 5
Week 2
Episode 6
Weeks 2 & 3
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday​
Thursday night
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday​
Monday night
Tuesday
Wednesday​
Wednesday night
Friday
Saturday morning and afternoon​
Saturday evening & night
Sunday morning and afternoon​
Sunday night
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday​

I think it was about that much, might have been 12 by the end. We also had 8 rooster previews and so far have only had 1 for Ep 7.
Looking at that chart makes you realize the insane amount of sex MC has been getting over just a few weeks. He's banging students, sorority girls, teachers, strippers, MILFs, swyper girls, etc. Whew. No one is safe. Even that dog on the train seemed to have a worried look in his eye when MC steps on.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes