felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I refer you to my earlier post:

This, to me, works whether you're romancing Bella or not because Bella doesn't like Tybalt and probably has a sense that Tybalt doesn't like the MC so she'd do this knowing it will piss him off.

MC tells Bella directly to not stand Tybalt (now I don't remember if it's an optional dialogue ..)

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The nuts would be funny, yes, particularly for the facial expression, but I kinda prefer the idea of hitting him so hard in the face it knocks him out cold. :ROFLMAO:
Because hitting his nuts with full force tennis ball, will not knock him out ? :ROFLMAO: but you know what we can have it both. Every time the MC is serving, He aims at Tybalt specific parts, face, body, nuts, :ROFLMAO:.
and MC is like, : " Sorry Tybalt, I'm just a beginner, Just ask Jill. ":cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
I don't think if Jill invited Tybalt on a date (their first) he would be asking all these questions. nothing organized (apparently)

She brings him to tennis club and there they find Bella, Jill invites her to play and Tybalt would not dare to breathe, and magically MC will appear

all these speculations start from the fact that it seems impossible to me Bella takes Mc in the same place Jill took him before, this makes me think there are both
Right. It could be MC and Jill meeting up again, (it should be fine since it’s outside school grounds it’s not like Tybalt will catch them) then Jill invited Bella too?

Tybalt will magically show up from stalking, or the other person could be Josy who was also invited?

Room639

Feb 24, 2019
T
sure you can. :cool:. TV show, video games, they all can keep the audience, with way less updatet than 4-5 months.
TV Shows could never survive on two-three episodes a year. I think this could ultimately be a big problem for DPC. The game is episodic, and people will begin to forget what happens in between episodes, but the game will also be too long to replay every time a new episode comes out.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
T

TV Shows could never survive on two-three episodes a year. I think this could ultimately be a big problem for DPC. The game is episodic, and people will begin to forget what happens in between episodes, but the game will also be too long to replay every time a new episode comes out.
You entitled to have your wrong opinion, and I respect that. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: n0cn1l

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Wow, man, this game is so good! Cannot wait for the next episode. His developer deserves that I sign up for his patreon. Next game I am going to play after this has to be Acting lessons although I doubt it can be as good as this.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Wow someone surely had too much time on DIK. Someone did made a good schedule of days. Very interesting

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Wow, man, this game is so good! Cannot wait for the next episode. His developer deserves that I sign up for his patreon. Next game I am going to play after this has to be Acting lessons although I doubt it can be as good as this.
depending on your kink it might even be better! But be forewarned its not for the faint of heart, if you´re in a bad place in your life i advice you to wait until you´re emotionally and mentally strong enough to endure! Because what can not be avoided must be endured luckily AL is not such a situation!

Reactions: Jumbi

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Next game I am going to play after this has to be Acting lessons although I doubt it can be as good as this.
I just....I...well....I have to say.....you see the thing is.....*deep sigh*

It's like the Charge of the Light Brigade. I'm watching a man mount up and I can do nothing to stop him or save him.

R.I.P. *Salute*
God Save the Queen.
s.jpg

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Looking at that chart makes you realize the insane amount of sex MC has been getting over just a few weeks. He's banging students, sorority girls, teachers, strippers, MILFs, swyper girls, etc. Whew. No one is safe. Even that dog on the train seemed to have a worried look in his eye when MC steps on.
I'm pretty sure that dog had bigger problems than the MC's rampant libido. My money is on some sort of alien symbiote.
Alien_cyborg_eyes_2.jpg

I refer you to my earlier post:

This, to me, works whether you're romancing Bella or not because Bella doesn't like Tybalt and probably has a sense that Tybalt doesn't like the MC so shed do this knowing it will piss him off.
At that point Tybalt might as well have never blackmailed Jill in the first place. If it's that easy for the MC to humiliate Tybalt on his own date then Jill has effectively called his bluff. Which means no more excuses not to openly date, and no need to sneak around so Tybalt doesn't find out. If he doesn't retaliate at that point, he's obviously never going to.

That's what I meant by dealing with the blackmail threat. I know a lot of people think the threat is unrealistic, but either way Jill believed it in Episode 6. She shouldn't throw caution to the wind now just to make a funny scene. It should only happen if the MC does something to nullify Tybalt's threat. That would be A-okay with me, of course, but I don't see it happening. The blackmail threat is too good an excuse to put the breaks on what would otherwise be a very fast courtship with Jill.

I don't think that's a good analogy. The time to play a BaDIK episode is easily 2+ hours, which makes it more like a movie than a TV show. It's rare for a series to put out more than 1 movie in a 2 year period, so maybe we should be grateful for what we have!

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Next game I am going to play after this has to be Acting lessons although I doubt it can be as good as this.
So, it's like this.... just don't fucking do that.... Play anything else... like literally anything.....
I give credit when it is due, and DPC is certainly near the top of the genre with his renders. By his own admission, and a lot of folk's criticisms we know that writing is NOT his strong suite... in AL it is particularly bad.

Reactions: Jumbi

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
At that point Tybalt might as well have never blackmailed Jill in the first place. If it's that easy for the MC to humiliate Tybalt on his own date then Jill has effectively called his bluff. Which means no more excuses not to openly date, and no need to sneak around so Tybalt doesn't find out. If he doesn't retaliate at that point, he's obviously never going to.

That's what I meant by dealing with the blackmail threat. I know a lot of people think the threat is unrealistic, but either way Jill believed it in Episode 6. She shouldn't throw caution to the wind now just to make a funny scene. It should only happen if the MC does something to nullify Tybalt's threat. That would be A-okay with me, of course, but I don't see it happening. The blackmail threat is too good an excuse to put the breaks on what would otherwise be a very fast courtship with Jill.
I didn't say anything about a "date", I said that it could be Bella and Jill who are playing tennis and Tybalt would show up uninvited, similar to the way he does when they're doing yoga in Ep 2 or the DnG game in Ep 6, and then try to impose himself upon Jill and Bella. If Bella were then to be the one who calls the MC, that doesn't negate or diminish his blackmailing of Jill because she hasn't breached the terms if someone else invites the MC. Tybalt can kick up as much fuss as he wants, but if Bella were to then threaten to leave that would upset Jill and Tybalt does seem to recognise that he needs to be on Bella's good side if he has a chance with Jill so he'd easily relent and allow him to play with them.

In this way, Bella becomes like a loophole in Tybalt's blackmail ploy because he seems to realise that Bella is an important influence on Jill's life and is trying to befriend her so this will help him with Jill, so if Bella invites the MC to things where Jill is also present, he'll have to capitulate to him being there since it's Bella's decision and he needs her on-side in his pursuit of Jill.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Let me preface this by saying I love this game - my favorite on the site by far.

That said, DPC is going to have to release episodes more frequently than every 4-5 months. At this pace, the game won't be wrapped up for another 3-4 years. I'm not sure you can hold an audience's attention for that long. I know that the quality is most important, and he shouldn't compromise that, but we're talking 2024 or 2025 for a completion.
Game of thrones went for 8 years and only increased its fan base each year inspite of going downhill at season 6 onwards. I think this game will manage. :)

Reactions: Malicre
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes