DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Josy is curious and eager to experiment. And that's what she said when she spoke to Lily. That sounds funny.

There is nothing wrong with trying things out. And once she tries it and has seen behind the scenes at Pink Rose, it stays that one.
Josey was nervous and a little embarassed when Lily said she should try stripping.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
What do you mean, DavDR "Even Derek gives up the card."? Lord Earl Grey is the Bro of Bros. Someone who falls on the granny grenade can hardly be painted as selfish.

Reactions: Actuallythedog

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I'd don't think you've read her personality right at all, and the MC only has a VIP card if he's selfish. Even Derek gives up the card.
I think it would be a DIK choice when the highly likely turmoil comes about between Maya and Josy. Bringing Josy to the Pink Rose to strip to "vent" would obviously piss off Maya.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
What do you mean, DavDR "Even Derek gives up the card."? Lord Earl Grey is the Bro of Bros. Someone who falls on the granny grenade can hardly be painted as selfish.
That's true, and I'm more of a Derek fan than most people on this thread. But it just feels like a rift in the fabric of reality when Derek gives up the VIP card. I was proud of him but I must admit I was stunned too.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I think it would be a DIK choice when the highly likely turmoil comes about between Maya and Josy. Bringing Josy to the Pink Rose to strip to "vent" would obviously piss off Maya.
Josey wouldn't risk doing anything that would lesson her in the eyes of her Father. That's the single most important relationship in her life.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Josey wouldn't risk doing anything that would lesson her in the eyes of her Father. That's the single most important relationship in her life.
Jeez guys! Stripper is fine profession. Look at Lily - she is independent, witty - no one dare to disrespect her. I'll be proud to be her father!

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
"Huge DIK (Your MC's name)"
When you meet the DIK's and Tommy wins the chugging contest against Jacob and Rusty says 'Massive DIK' in regards to Tommy is this because he's VP?
I've never actually completed a Massive DIK playthrough, it's the Canadian in me, I'm too nice. But if your Massive dick are you crowned 'Massive DIK'?
no, in my playthrough i'm constantly at +20 DIK (MASSIVE DIK - maxed out) and it always says HUGE DIK in that scene with the guys for me also.

She treats her well because it's Josy's character to be friendly and etc.
This scene is great though because Becky introduces 'co-ed' being where it's at and it's ultimately where Josy and Maya will end up since they both left the HOT's (Maya slapped Quinn)
Did Josy actually leave the HOTs? I think she's still going to be in the sorority. That preview we saw showed her in what appeared to be the pool at the HOT sorority.

M & J - Josy is a HOT, but I can't see Maya sticking around. Sort of includes the MC, but it's more of an issue between them.
In my mind because of what's going on with Maya's dad, the girls will likely decide Josy has to go somewhere else, so she'll move into the HOTs. That separation will likely open up solo routes with the girls and drive a wedge between them. MC will still have options to help Maya though I would imagine if the player wants to (hope nothing is forced).

If I asked your number 1 girl right now who would you say and why ? GO
Tough one - I'm down to Josy, Jill, and Quinn. I'd probably say Josy at #1, but not sure how to quantify it, just a gut feeling. I like her personality, petite build, and she mostly just goes to class and keeps her nose clean.

Reactions: Casmyr and DavDR

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Jeez guys! Stripper is fine profession. Look at Lily - she is independent, witty - no one dare to disrespect her. I'll be proud to be her father!
I don't have anything against strippers. But the characters in the game are written as individuals (hopefully), with personalities. They're not just digital fuck puppets. What fit's foe one doesn't fit for all.

zizobc

Jan 2, 2020
this game make me crazy of it i like it i dream with girls in my dreams i wanna try every choise open every single scene .. it changes my mind about storey game i was like full role play like free room mode i cant wait for next update

Room639

Feb 24, 2019
What I can imagine, however, since Josy is curious that she would like to try it once.
This is ridiculous. I can't imagine that any of the LIs will appear at the Pink Rose (Maya nor Josy - it won't happen)

my mind because of what's going on with Maya's dad, the girls will likely decide Josy has to go somewhere else, so she'll move into the HOTs. That separation will likely open up solo routes with the girls and drive a wedge between them. MC will still have options to help Maya though I would imagine if the player wants to (hope nothing is forced).
I could see this. Something happens at the beginning of Ep7 and they decide that it's better for Josy to have a place at the HOT house to have plausible deniablility.

Camilla. If she could evolve into a LI then I would ditch all of the others for her. Sarah is a close second (among those who aren't main options). Of the obvious choices, I'm going with Sage.

Random thought: The M&J path doesn't need to result in a fiery death, but the relationship will be put to the test (lets be honest, a throuple isn't realistic). This could be where it comes to the stress point. We're midway through the story, and it makes sense from a narrative standpoint.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
In my mind because of what's going on with Maya's dad, the girls will likely decide Josy has to go somewhere else, so she'll move into the HOTs. That separation will likely open up solo routes with the girls and drive a wedge between them. MC will still have options to help Maya though I would imagine if the player wants to (hope nothing is forced).
I'm inclined to agree.

I think the most likely resolution to the cliffhanger with Maya's father is that the MC and Maya will somehow manage to conceal Josy from him, and bluff that Maya has been obeying his demands. This will allow us to meet her father and firmly establish his threat to their relationship without having to resolve the matter once and for all immediately.

That in turn will justify Josy moving into the HOTs without Maya, which will start straining their relationship without immediate risk of destroying it. It will also conveniently allow the MC to interact with them individually, which could eventually result in solo paths for each girl.

The other plausible outcomes seem to other subplots until the crisis is resolved) or else her dad has to back off his ultimatum (which badly undercuts his threat going forward). If he leaves before the trio arrives, it makes the cliffhanger a very unsatisfying anti-climax and still forces the MC to spend a bunch of time strategizing with the girls. If he falls for the old 'fake boyfriend trick' it plays out as a less plausible version of one of the previous options.

Maya. I find her extremely sympathetic and (skin texture aside) very attractive. Plus she's a ton of fun to be around when she's not wracked with anxiety, so I would very much like to help her move beyond that and grow into the woman she wants to be.

The runners up would be Josy, then Sage (assuming we can romance her without being her fuck buddy), and finally Jill. (For the record, Jill was narrowly in second place before the blackmail subplot sucker punched her.)

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I think the most likely resolution to the cliffhanger with Maya's father is that the MC and Maya will somehow manage to conceal Josy from him, and bluff that Maya has been obeying his demands. This will allow us to meet her father and firmly establish his threat to their relationship without having to resolve the matter once and for all immediately.
Or you know she could do what a normal person would do and actually get a job so she wouldn't have to rely solely on her father but that would require actually growing a spine.

If i find out that at the start of the next episode that people who aren't on the Josy/Maya route have to simp for them and lie to her father about being her "fake boyfriend" i'm going to be absolutely livid.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I'm inclined to agree.

That in turn will justify Josy moving into the HOTs without Maya, which will start straining their relationship without immediate risk of destroying it. It will also conveniently allow the MC to interact with them individually, which could eventually result in solo paths for each girl.

The other plausible outcomes seem to other subplots until the crisis is resolved) or else her dad has to back off his ultimatum (which badly undercuts his threat going forward). If he leaves before the trio arrives, it makes the cliffhanger a very unsatisfying anti-climax and still forces the MC to spend a bunch of time strategizing with the girls. If he falls for the old 'fake boyfriend trick' it plays out as a less plausible version of one of the previous options.
Or you know she could do what a normal person would do and actually get a job so she wouldn't have to rely solely on her father but that would require actually growing a spine.

If i find out that at the start of the next episode that people who aren't on the Josy/Maya route have to simp for them and lie to her father about being her "fake boyfriend" i'm going to be absolutely livid.
The more I've thought about it, I think if the dad is there and they arrive as a trio, the fake boyfriend route is one of the only cards they could really play - I'm not very imaginative though, so maybe there are better ones? Would love to hear other ideas you guys have to deal with such a scenario.

But I'm kinda hoping now that the dad ISN'T there, Josy is able to just move out to the HOTs house and then let MC decide who to spend time with. I'm not into Maya at all, but DPC will have to put some options in there for folks who are into her, as well as those who are trying for the throuple route.

Reactions: Digga D and Casmyr

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
In my opinion, DPC has already revealed a lot over the course of the game.

MC will give his inheritance (5000) to either Maya or Quinn.
Please think about the scene of MC and Maya on the campus meadow. Maya asked MC what he would do if he were rich. Paying for Mayan tuition was his first response.
On the MC and Quinn library scene, MC said if he had money he would give it to Quinn so a friend would not be hurt.
Neil tells MC to save the money.
DPC shows us the options for the money.

Probably one of the most important decisions is making the fake ID. The official walkthrough describes the consequences of choosing.
"This major choice is the first major choice that might tip you over on the DIK or the CHICK side of the major choice scale. If that happens, you will attain a permanent affinity that will stay with you for the rest of the game. You will be locked in on a scale that represents the DIK or the CHICK side of the scale and only earn DIK points within that part of the scale. Your character attaining a permanent affinity seals the deal on how you’ve shaped him. Choices will still matter, even if the affinity is locked in.

If you didn't choose to take the fake ID, enjoy the ending of the update.

The remaining section guides you if you accepted the fake ID."
Since I decided to reject FakeID, I just read this dialogue. Mc tells Tommy that he doesn't want to do anything illegal.
And with that, PDC will most likely show us how to proceed as the game progresses. (Illegal or legal)

Back to Josy / Maya / MC and Maya's father.
If you've accepted the FakeID then Josy / Maya and MC will likely try to cover up the relationship. Only DPC knows what this will look like. However, in my opinion, this will destroy the relationship later and will likely lead to solo paths.
If you rejected the FakeID, Josy / Maya and MC will reveal their relationship with the father and send the father to hell. (Where it belongs). That will put a financial strain on the relationship. But with the money from the MC, Maya can cover the following days.
Then all three take control of the situation with different jobs and that strengthens your relationship.

For Quinn fans it is of course better to accept the FakeID. I could also imagine that DPC could raise Quinn to LI status because MC also needs a girl in the DIK affinity. Which, when I think about it right, makes sense. Then there can be a real showdown of Quinn and Sage later.

Reactions: Casmyr
4.80 star(s) 1,529 Votes