sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
In my opinion, DPC has already revealed a lot over the course of the game.

MC will give his inheritance (5000) to either Maya or Quinn.
Please think about the scene of MC and Maya on the campus meadow. Maya asked MC what he would do if he were rich. Paying for Mayan tuition was his first response.
On the MC and Quinn library scene, MC said if he had money he would give it to Quinn so a friend would not be hurt.
Neil tells MC to save the money.
DPC shows us the options for the money.

Probably one of the most important decisions is making the fake ID. The official walkthrough describes the consequences of choosing.
"This major choice is the first major choice that might tip you over on the DIK or the CHICK side of the major choice scale. If that happens, you will attain a permanent affinity that will stay with you for the rest of the game. You will be locked in on a scale that represents the DIK or the CHICK side of the scale and only earn DIK points within that part of the scale. Your character attaining a permanent affinity seals the deal on how you’ve shaped him. Choices will still matter, even if the affinity is locked in.

If you didn't choose to take the fake ID, enjoy the ending of the update.

The remaining section guides you if you accepted the fake ID."
Since I decided to reject FakeID, I just read this dialogue. Mc tells Tommy that he doesn't want to do anything illegal.
And with that, PDC will most likely show us how to proceed as the game progresses. (Illegal or legal)

Back to Josy / Maya / MC and Maya's father.
If you've accepted the FakeID then Josy / Maya and MC will likely try to cover up the relationship. Only DPC knows what this will look like. However, in my opinion, this will destroy the relationship later and will likely lead to solo paths.
If you rejected the FakeID, Josy / Maya and MC will reveal their relationship with the father and send the father to hell. (Where it belongs). That will put a financial strain on the relationship. But with the money from the MC, Maya can cover the following days.
Then all three take control of the situation with different jobs and that strengthens your relationship.

For Quinn fans it is of course better to accept the FakeID. I could also imagine that DPC could raise Quinn to LI status because MC also needs a girl in the DIK affinity. Which, when I think about it right, makes sense. Then there can be a real showdown of Quinn and Sage later.
I find it a questionable situation, at least, in my runs as a chik, to take the identification only leaves me in huge chik with chik affinity. On runs with neutral affinity, it leaves me in neutral. I only see a huge difference if I went as a dik, where I end up with a massive dik status and affinnity.

Reactions: Casmyr

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
I find it a questionable situation, at least, in my runs as a chik, to take the identification only leaves me in huge chik with chik affinity. On runs with neutral affinity, it leaves me in neutral. I only see a huge difference if I went as a dik, where I end up with a massive dik status and affinnity.
The neutrality eliminated by DPC makes sense with regard to programming.
In simple terms, it limits various decisions to a YES and NO query.

Reactions: Casmyr

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
My amigos, the past 3 episodes have started with a scene taking place in the past. Episode 4, M&J. Episode 5, Rusty and Tommy. Episode 6, Buddy and Rox.
What do you think episode 7 will open with?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Probably one of the most important decisions is making the fake ID. The official walkthrough describes the consequences of choosing.
"This major choice is the first major choice that might tip you over on the DIK or the CHICK side of the major choice scale. If that happens, you will attain a permanent affinity that will stay with you for the rest of the game. You will be locked in on a scale that represents the DIK or the CHICK side of the scale and only earn DIK points within that part of the scale. Your character attaining a permanent affinity seals the deal on how you’ve shaped him. Choices will still matter, even if the affinity is locked in.
Josy / Maya - Has nothing to do with the fake ID. it's only affect Jill. same as the affinity so far. only affect josy and maya, I do believe it's mostly because of Maya. I still think Josy should be independent :LOL: :cool:

But what really put me to answer you, is that part.

I think you interpreted wrong. The fake ID is the 11. "Major choice" . and you have 11 slice in both dick or chick scale. what he meant is that if you only made for example Dick choices, than this decision this last 11. choice. is the final deal. You seal your fate. You permanently have dick affinity, because you can't be chick anymore. may be you can still be neutral, but since there are no chick choices left, you probably can't change your affinity anymore.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
My amigos, the past 3 episodes have started with a scene taking place in the past. Episode 4, M&J. Episode 5, Rusty and Tommy. Episode 6, Buddy and Rox.
If the main plot advance, Vinny and Nick. If not, are various interesting flashback to see... Young Cathy for example, with that mental scars and her decision.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Flashback to the confrontation with Maya's dad, who will take away Maya, and than we jump into the present after a couple of days, seeing Josy in the HOT pools. :love:
952919_preview2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Razrback16

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
But what really put me to answer you, is that part.

I think you interpreted wrong. The fake ID is the 11. "Major choice" . and you have 11 slice in both dick or chick scale. what he meant is that if you only made for example Dick choices, than this decision this last 11. choice. is the final deal. You seal your fate. You permanently have dick affinity, because you can't be chick anymore. may be you can still be neutral, but since there are no chick choices left, you probably can't change your affinity anymore.
I don't think I misinterpreted it. DPC clearly described it in their official walkthrough.

With the CHICK affinity you can continue to make DIK decisions. And vice versa, it works Geanuso. Some scenes in the game cannot be seen as they depend on affinity.
But with a cheat mod it is possible to change the affinity. But I don't recommend using a cheat mod. This can lead to memory problems.

Last edited:

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
Josy / Maya - Has nothing to do with the fake ID. it's only affect Jill. same as the affinity so far. only affect josy and maya, I do believe it's mostly because of Maya. I still think Josy should be independent :LOL: :cool:
I agree with you that Maya and Josy are not directly linked to the FakeID.
But we all play as an MC and make our decisions as an MC. And with that we make indirect decisions for the LIs.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I don't think I misinterpreted it. DPC clearly described it in their official walkthrough.

With the CHICK affinity you can continue to make DIK decisions. And vice versa, it works Geanuso. Some scenes in the game cannot be seen as they depend on affinity.
But with a cheat mod it is possible to change the affinity. But I don't recommend using a cheat mod. This can lead to memory problems.
But you won't able to change your affinity anymore. Example of Affinity looking you out from a choice. In this you can see I have chick affinity, so I can't choose to wear the dik helmet even if I want to.
BeingADIK 2021-02-18 08-11-13-06.png
if all my 11 choices are Chick decisions, than the dik affinity scale will be disappear. so I will be unable to gain dick affinity anymore.
I might be able to gain neutral. but he specifically said, permanent affinity, so honestly I don't know, even with taking the Fake ID, i'm at 7-4 to major dick choices.

Last edited:

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
But you won't able to change your affinity anymore. Example of Affinity looking you out from a choice. In this you can see I have chick affinity, so I can't choose to wear the dik helmet even if I want to.
View attachment 1042143
if all my 11 choices are Chick decisions, than the dik affinity scale will be disappear. so I will be unable to gain dick affinity anymore.
I might be able to gain neutral. but he specifically said, permanent affinity, so honestly I don't know, even with taking the Fake ID, i'm at 7-4 to major dick choices.
The screenshot shows that your choices are limited. They have no DIK or NEUTRAL affinity. They only have the CHICK affinity.
If you had a NEUTRAL affinity, both options would be open.

Since they had the affinity CHICK at that time, they couldn't change it.
It was because of the way you played. Up to FakeID, you have the option to change your affinity through your play style.

For example, I play affinity-neutral until the FakeID decision and with the FakeID decision I only commit to an AFFINITY (hopefully EP50):p for the rest of the game.

With the FakeID decision, DPC removes such options.
You commit to AFFINITY.

As mentioned earlier, as a CHICK, you can still make DIK decisions that cannot be attributed to affinity, and vice versa.

Last edited:

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
The only reason it has that note, and is made a big deal of, is that if you have made ONLY DIK or CHICK major decisions, that one takes your affinity past the half way point. No going back at that point. There are only going to be so many major choices in the game, half before this, half after. But if you've mixed your choices up to now, this is just another major choice, and isn't going to tip the scales in and of itself.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
View attachment 1042143
it is quite a worrying situation...

imagine if we found more choices like the one in chapter 4 further on... how far back would we have to go?

the most conservative and cowardly way would be to play neutrally to avoid bad surprises, but that might not be enough.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
The screenshot shows that your choices are limited. They have no DIK or NEUTRAL affinity. They only have the CHICK affinity.
If you had a NEUTRAL affinity, both options would be open.

With the FakeID decision, DPC removes such options.
You commit to AFFINITY.

As mentioned earlier, as a CHICK, you can still make DIK decisions that cannot be attributed to affinity, and vice versa.
no, it does not work that way.
1613634016027.png
Like you should read here, this is the FIRST major choice that might... etc etc etc... This choice if deffinitive if all other choices was in the same side... all dik finish de chik affinity, all chik, ends dik affinity.

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
The only reason it has that note, and is made a big deal of, is that if you have made ONLY DIK or CHICK major decisions, that one takes your affinity past the half way point. No going back at that point. There are only going to be so many major choices in the game, half before this, half after. But if you've mixed your choices up to now, this is just another major choice, and isn't going to tip the scales in and of itself.
Up to EP6 you can influence the affinity through your own play style.
DPC made it clear in its walkthrough that the FakeID decision sets affinity until the end of the game. You can then no longer change them through the way you play.

Except for one cheat mod, which I don't recommend.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Up to EP6 you can influence the affinity through your own play style.
DPC made it clear in its walkthrough that the FakeID decision sets affinity until the end of the game. You can then no longer change them through the way you play.

Except for one cheat mod, which I don't recommend.
but the sense is that ChipLecsap and sorco2003 illustrated above

by playing you accumulate major decisions one way or the other.
At the end of the sixth chapter you are in the situation that if you have always chosen one way, you can no longer be the opposite. if you have always made DIK choices you can no longer be Chick, and the other way around.

but the choice of fake documents is a choice like any other, if you have always made Chick choices up to then, it won't be that choice that turns you into DIK

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
it is quite a worrying situation...

imagine if we found more choices like the one in chapter 4 further on... how far back would we have to go?

the most conservative and cowardly way would be to play neutrally to avoid bad surprises, but that might not be enough.
Yeah it is, Imagine me, as right before I would fuck Jill, its say: "upsz, despite she liking you, and you being on her path, you thought you could fuck her with dik affinity? You mistaken "
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: RonnieBoi and 610
4.80 star(s) 1,529 Votes