ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
It's a very solid speculation. The biggest problem I see with it is that Troy is ALSO the best suspect for Chad's secret lover (part of the popular Gay Chad theory), but I can't see a way to mesh Troy being Chad's lover with Troy also being the blackmailer. He's a perfect fit for either, but not both. Since I think he solves more issues as Chad's lover, I tend to favor that theory.
Since i liked Adinho theory, let me give you a scenario.

Troy was gay, maybe he was kicked from the Alphas for it, maybe there was some other motive that we don't know yet, but after that, the dude was pissed. If even before being kicked from the frat, he was already Chad's gay lover can you imagine how frustrated he was? Obviously he could understand Chad and all he could lose if he came out, but... Remember when the Alphas attacked him and took MC's guitar? Troy was beat up because he probably tried stopping them.

That was the final straw, he had to do something. In a mix of frustration and desire for revenge he starts his plan to throw shit into the fan. Things escalate, but end up better for him, since Chad is now out of the Alphas and they can be together without too much drama.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Isn't that because they are fuck buddies then? She was pissed off when she heard the recording of Chad having phone sex with another girl. I think she would expect MC to be monogamous if they were to enter a genuine relationship.
there is the key... IF she decide! in the meantime, its only a fuck buddy.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
That is true, but by taking the number MC basically admits he doesn't believe he'll be able to get the pussy by himself. That he need help and that he need to pay for it. To me, such lack of confidence is exact opposite of what a DIK character would be.
Well at first, he had to pay Envy and the others strippers too. A Dik MC must pay Lily for the blowbjob in Ep5 and Sarah in Ep6 ( unless he has previously flattered her ego). It isn't about confidence, the DIK MC is hedonistic, he knows what he wants and doesn't really care about the long term consequences. As for a Chick MC, his refusal is more about a moral consideration than a lack of confidence.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Well at first, he has to pay Envy and the others strippers too. A Dik MC must pay Lily for the blowbjob in Ep5 and Sarah in Ep6 ( unless he has previously flattered her ego). It isn't about confidence, the DIK MC is hedonistic, he knows what he wants and doesn't really care about the long term consequences. As for a Chick MC, his refusal is more about a moral consideration than a lack of confidence.
Amen. DIK MC best MC. Idc how many asses I have to kick in the mini game or puzzles I have to solve. Lily is worth the $$ and Sarah the $$$.
I wonder what the deal is between Quinn and the others, like what do they pay Quinn? or what the benefits are of participating in the restaurant. I don't see Sarah sleeping with the MC and handing over the full $$$ to Quinn
But then again I'm in UNI and see the prices of books lol

Reactions: Ilhares
D

Deleted member 3369776

No, at least not yet.
Thanks.

Another thing I wonder is: does it worth it being a CHICK? I mean I turned down prostitution and drug offers, mentally supported that prick from the start of the game (shop owner's son), but other then this I'm a full DIK. And I just can't bring myself down to some of the CHICK choices. I just like to have balls, what can I say. So, what do I miss with not going CHICK or staying neutral?

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Another thing I wonder is: does it worth it being a CHICK? I mean I turned down prostitution and drug offers, mentally supported that prick from the start of the game (shop owner's son), but other then this I'm a full DIK. And I just can't bring myself down to some of the CHICK choices. I just like to have balls, what can I say. So, what do I miss with not going CHICK or staying neutral?
Walking away from Caleb after he punked your dad was lame. Well, beside from kicking Dawe's ass and landing some hits in against the Tri - Betas. You can access the restaurant and get some extra scenes with Quinn and Riona.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I'm curious what exactly Tommy meant here, saying that he has heard that she likes it dirty. :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think Tommy said the sort of thing people like Tommy say; I see no reason to assume it's any more accurate than the old football chant that went "Posh Spice Takes It Up The Arsenal" :LOL:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I think Tommy said the sort of thing people like Tommy say; I see no reason to assume it's any more accurate than the old football chant that went "Posh Spice Takes It Up The Arsenal" :LOL:
Tommy's a DIK but he's my father. So watch your mouth (jk)
Nah, cause why when you accept you lose chick status
This is true. Presently playing 'DIK' playthrough, I'm only in episode 2 at the moment but I didn't beat up Troy or accept Quinn's offer and came out with 'Massive DIK +20' (May'be I misunderstood you)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It's okay. We made up for it by snapping a dick pick on Tybalt's phone in episode 5. I hope to big chungus we get to see some kind of reaction out of that.
Well, considering that was Ep 5 and we've had almost a week of time in Ep 6, I'd say we missed that reaction unless Tybalt hasn't checked the photos in his phone yet and therefore isn't aware that of the pic.

skinnyft

Feb 14, 2019
Tommy's a DIK but he's my father. So watch your mouth (jk)

This is true. Presently playing 'DIK' playthrough, I'm only in episode 2 at the moment but I didn't beat up Troy or accept Quinn's offer and came out with 'Massive DIK +20' (May'be I misunderstood you)
Im currently in ep 6 and all my choices are massive dik, i beat up troy, accepted quinns offer, didnt give a shite about steve, beat up the jocks too, did all the dik stuff in pinkrose, smoked whit quinn, punched tybalt (repeatedly xD) and got out with father tonny, now i cant chose massive chick choises '-', what i was tryin to say is that if you chose quinns offer it removes one bar of the chick scale and if you happen to dik all choises in the scale you end up like me withou massive chick xD

Reactions: Garbagetruck

skinnyft

Feb 14, 2019
Well, considering that was Ep 5 and we've had almost a week of time in Ep 6, I'd say we missed that reaction unless Tybalt hasn't checked the photos in his phone yet and therefore isn't aware that of the pic.
when did that happen? i dont record doing that '-'

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
This is true and unfortunate. I was hoping for something from Tybalt, some kind of reaction or etc.
Im currently in ep 6 and all my choices are massive dik, i beat up troy, accepted quinns offer, didnt give a shite about steve, beat up the jocks too, did all the dik stuff in pinkrose, smoked whit quinn, punched tybalt (repeatedly xD) and got out with father tonny, now i cant chose massive chick choises '-', what i was tryin to say is that if you chose quinns offer it removes one bar of the chick scale and if you happen to dik all choises in the scale you end up like me withou massive chick xD
Forgive me. I misunderstood you and now understand what you are asking. Sometimes we get people on this forum using translators and things are lost in the translation.
This is why it's important to have multiple playthroughs, and it's cool that we have 5 months in between releases that we are able to make different playthroughs prepared for the new release.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
when did that happen? i dont record doing that '-'
It was optional when you go into Tybalt's room in Ep 5. You can pick up his phone and choose to snap a dick pic or not.

This is true and unfortunate. I was hoping for something from Tybalt, some kind of reaction or etc.
Well, one thing we've seen from this game a few time is that if something's optional and avoidable, then it generally doesn't have an impact later on.

Reactions: Casmyr

skinnyft

Feb 14, 2019
Thanks.

some scenes with jill are only chick choices, maya/josy path u can only do with chick affinity, and some scenes with maya as well

skinnyft

Feb 14, 2019

Forgive me. I misunderstood you and now understand what you are asking. Sometimes we get people on this forum using translators and things are lost in the translation.
This is why it's important to have multiple playthroughs, and it's cool that we have 5 months in between releases that we are able to make different playthroughs prepared for the new release.
I tried doing 3 paths , 1 dik, 1 chick and 1 neutral but i cant xD it just isnt for me the neutral and chick part, is like trying to eat a orange with a fork

4.80 star(s) 1,529 Votes