ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I assume anyone going CHIK is going Jill route, in which I assume blue balls is their kink so they're okay with that.

Cant shame that.
The nicest twist would be if Jill turn out to be more thirsty toward a confident DIK, than a chick like tybalt :ROFLMAO:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
The nicest twist would be if Jill turn out to be more thirsty toward a confident DIK, than a chick like tybalt :ROFLMAO:
This is what surprised me. On the dik route told Jill MC is no good for her. And in episode 5 with the Yoga scene I was wondering how different the dialogue would be when Bella asks how the date went and I thought Jill would dismiss it or whatever but there was this hint that she wants to give him another shot

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
This is why I like and hate the M&J route, I like it because it's fantasy and I hate it because I would never want to be in that situation. For Josey, as you've said, she doesn't tell Maya nor does the MC because he doesn't see anything wrong with it but I think on the Maya route she talks to the MC about next time including Josey.
I can't wait until the solo routes become available.
both of the girl inform the other that they fucked the MC . If you Fucked Josy, she send you a text that she talked about it with Maya, and vice versa. Josy caught Maya and MC having sex, is just there, so you could gain RP point with Josy, since do to her absent, she is very much is disadvantage compared to maya..

Reactions: akdomino

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
As a DIK, Bella can still show up to help you out. My DIK playthrough at the moment is basically a Sage/Bella path, with a lot of Quinn and HOTs action on the side. Can't complain about anything.
Bruh where were you yesterday when my mc was cleaning his room by himself.
But thats good to know. I wasn't chasing Bella this run so I wasn't doing any of her 'points'.
I'll do another run with Bella on dik route

Reactions: ExDeath730

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
This is what surprised me. On the dik route told Jill MC is no good for her. And in episode 5 with the Yoga scene I was wondering how different the dialogue would be when Bella asks how the date went and I thought Jill would dismiss it or whatever but there was this hint that she wants to give him another shot
Jill, is interesting in a way. She seems not like Dik actions, but vandalizing a liabry book is +RP point, making Joke during the Yoga, which is Dik point also positive toward her.
I don't think the affinity should be strict. once we reach a point where the certain individual like us, She should like us no matter what. Like Josy for example, of course we peek under the desk, and what she does, open her legs showing us her thong, such a Good Girls she is. :love:.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Jill, is interesting in a way. She seems not like Dik actions, but vandalizing a liabry book is +RP point, making Joke during the Yoga, which is Dik point also positive toward her.
I don't think the affinity should be strict. once we reach a point where the certain individual like us, She should like us no matter what. Like Josy for example, of course we peek under the desk, and what she does, open her legs showing us her thong, such a Good Girls she is. :love:.
I don't think he vandalises the book, just wrote a note and put it in the book, and in the yoga scene he's making an innuendo joke and everybody likes those. ;)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I don't think he vandalises the book, just wrote a note and put it in the book, and in the yoga scene he's making an innuendo joke and everybody likes those. ;)
Bella not, :p . Jill, deep down a dirty girl, She just doesn't knowing it yet. luckily for Her MC will be there to guide her. :cool::LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: SomboSteel

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Isabella is too skinny. Looks a bit weird
Yeah, I'd like her a lot more if her proportions weren't so wacky. Big boobs, fine. Wide hips, fine. The waist is WAY too small. How do you fit all of the required internal organs in there? Also, shoulders WAY too small, and bobble head too big. A few moderate changes and she would look much better.

Just going by the body type and no other qualities, I think Quinn is top tier. Athletic, toned, and nothing too exaggerated.

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
I lean towards the mannequin theory, but it still doesn't explain why the pants are tucked in to the boots which are laced up. You don't typically do that when you hang up clothes.
The mannequin that MC sees in Isabella's house after their first date is absent throughout the later freeroams. I tend to think about her husband being a MIA military or a swat guy.

Did someone discuss or debunk a guess that Isabella's husband could be a wanted criminal? That would explain MC's phrase: "I would have called for help" (for him or for Bella or for them both - it stays unclear).

Sorry if it's already disproved, this guess about a wanted criminal seems to be unpopular as opposed to very controversial ones like "Jill's aunt / adopted / monster-girl". I hope to avoid the Leah twist with Isabella or Jill.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I don't think the affinity should be strict. once we reach a point where the certain individual like us, She should like us no matter what.
I agree. I've always been of the view that after a certain point, ideally Affinity should not be used as a restrictive tool of who the MC can or can not be with but rather as an influencer that begins changing the LI instead.

e.g.
MC/Jill Epilogue ending CHICK:
Both of you are successful business people. Mansion in the burbs, 2 kids and a dog.

MC/Jill Epilogue ending DIK:
MC is a lead guitarist, Jill a renowned self-confident composer/songwriter. Getaway pad in the Bahamas, a private lear jet.

Way it should be used IMO, but unlikely by DPC.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Really? Wife material? Great argument to a 80 years old man... or woman. The most boring explanation for long term character building I have ever read.
I know that this is a game so people expect easy pass. Most of us went to college to get a degree and have as much fun as possible. Fraternities certainly played their part. Along the way, few of my buddies managed to find life partner and they are still together.
Pretty much everyone knew who the "party girls" were, same for the nerds and in between. Most of the time, you had to put quite a bit of effort to get a date with a girl you liked and still, it was often was futile.
But if you think that all of the girls in this game should line up for a gang bang and be done in few updater, that's your prerogative.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I agree. I've always been of the view that after a certain point, ideally Affinity should not be used as a restrictive tool of who the MC can or can not be with but rather as an influencer that begins changing the LI instead.

e.g.
MC/Jill Epilogue ending CHICK:
Both of you are successful business people. Mansion in the burbs, 2 kids and a dog.

MC/Jill Epilogue ending DIK:
MC is a lead guitarist, Jill a renowned self-confident composer/songwriter. Getaway pad in the Bahamas, a private lear jet.

Way it should be used IMO, but unlikely by DPC.
good take (y) , I like it, I like it a lot(y). I agree. Good idea of the love interest, are developing their personality do to the MC influence . rather than we have to play a forced path to achieve something.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The mannequin that MC sees in Isabella's house after their first date is absent throughout the later freeroams. I tend to think about her husband being a MIA military or a swat guy.

Did someone discuss or debunk a guess that Isabella's husband could be a wanted criminal? That would explain MC's phrase: "I would have called for help" (for him or for Bella or for them both - it stays unclear).

Sorry if it's already disproved, this guess about a wanted criminal seems to be unpopular as opposed to very controversial ones like "Jill's aunt / adopted / monster-girl". I hope to avoid the Leah twist with Isabella or Jill.
I discount nothing at this point. No outcome would surprise me. Bella's not my main LI, so I'll roll with whatever DPC wants to do with her story. And James? MIA, Corpse, Cheater, Criminal, as long as there's some logic behind it, I'll chew on it at least.

Reactions: SomboSteel

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
I discount nothing at this point. No outcome would surprise me
And James? MIA, Corpse, Cheater, Criminal, as long as there's some logic behind it, I'll chew on it at least.
Corpse corresponds to the psycho murderer theory. Is there some logic behind this?

In particular, if we ignore an axe in her garage that can hardly be considered to be evidence.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Corpse corresponds to the psycho murderer theory. Is there some logic behind this?

In particular, if we ignore an axe in her garage that can hardly be considered to be evidence.
I'm a vulcan outcast, no logic with me. Your guess is as good as mine. If you put a gun to my head and made me choose, I guess I'd say, infidelity led to the breakup and not an axe, but I'm fairly confident Bella is fucked up in the head. Psycho, not sure, but she's got some screws loose.

Reactions: beef-devourer

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm a vulcan outcast, no logic with me. Your guess is as good as mine. If you put a gun to my head and made me choose, I guess I'd say, infidelity led to the breakup and not an axe, but I'm fairly confident Bella is fucked up in the head. Psycho, not sure, but she's got some screws loose.
Being emotionally closed off doesn't equate to having "some screws loose".

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes