Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Well, that's the thing, The Megan Melissa thing didn't happen just because he was a jerk.
I'm not saying Josy and Maya will be double rainbow of epicness, but I seriously doubt that that is doomed to fail no matter what. They probably gonna break, up, there probably be solo path for them , and etc etc, but I do think there will be a path where it could work out. but it's too early to talk or planing about endgame. He just said he is not in rush to finish it, there is still too many thing that can happen, and the journey is often more entertaining than the actualy ending.
Women really don't like sharing and Josy is too much into the guy and so is Maya and there will be a point in the game where they will fight over him and it's gonna be messy , btw didn't think you would stop visiting us "sourpusses " in the louge , like i said i want a Josy fan in there to discuss more stuff lol but ofc it's your call

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
My response to this entire debate is that "love doesn't pay the bills". This is a saying here in Brazil, usually when you're in a bad marriage or relationship and you're the only one working or married to a slacker, etc...

Anyway, at this point the throuple isn't even official between themselves, remember the talk where the decide it's not a relationship yet? The MC and Josy have no responsibility whatsoever to carry her burdens, they do it because they like her, but there's no moral reason they should. My biggest problem with the idea of the MC and Josy getting a job to bail Maya is that she also needs to start thinking like an adult, instead of a child expecting people to help her or chasing stupid rumours.

Maya desperately needs a reality check for some much needed character development. If she isn't willing to get a job and try to at least be independent, why should MC and Josy do everything for her, since she doesn't do the bare minimum for herself? It doesn't make sense.

Aside from that, maybe it's because of a cultural thing, but at this point, the MC shouldn't love anyone romantically. He should feel passion and care for some characters, but love is not something instant, it's something you build with time, when you know the flaws and qualities of the person you're with. That's more of a moot point, because like i said at the beginning, "love doesn't pay the bills" anyway.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Game or foreshadowing, we are all in agreement that Josy got fucking shafted for dying in every ending right?
I think she enjoyed getting shafted at the pottery place though.
Women really don't like sharing and Josy is too much into the guy and so is Maya and there will be a point in the game where they will fight over him and it's gonna be messy , btw didn't think you would stop visiting us "sourpusses " in the louge , like i said i want a Josy fan in there to discuss more stuff lol but ofc it's your call
Josey walking in on the MC and Maya after having sex made me feel sad for her
screenshot0202.png

Reactions: Gladheim and Hazeti

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Josey walking in on the MC and Maya after having sex made me feel sad for her
View attachment 1049395
Same here dude and the game is hinting at every chance it gets that players be prepared for a shitstorm cause look at this expression on her face

screenshot0008.png

Simply cause we held her hand

and the entire sex scene with Josy was just a big ass hint that she is falling hard and is even willing to go behind the back of her long term gf cause she feels that strongly for the guy

Now add to that equation two other girls who feel just as strongly as M & J and i am like this mofo is about to get murdered once they find out

Nov 12, 2020
In the real world, yes, 18 is the age most American teens will be when they finish high school, but this is the BaDIK world where the rules are often different. But even in the real world, not every country is the same because it's quite common in many European countries for the high school graduation age to be 18 or 19 because they spend longer in that education system, so perhaps this is another amalgamation of the American and Swedish systems as DPC has said before that this game is sometimes a mix of the two.
I keep seeing messages that people assume he's from Sweden. Do we even have any proof of that? Based off his content and certain patreon posts, I would rather think he's from the United Kingdom. I believe he criticized the British school system once (don't ask me what, it has been too long) and it's also remarkable how he characterizes Brits as people with yellow teeth (Tybalt diss by Sally in library). I think it's more likely that DPC would rather make fun/criticize certain aspects of his own country than a foreign one, especially with such a popular work.
It feels like, someone said: "He could be from Sweden" and everyone just went with it lol.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I keep seeing messages that people assume he's from Sweden. Do we even have any proof of that? Based off his content and certain patreon posts, I would rather think he's from the United Kingdom. I believe he criticized the British school system once (don't ask me what, it has been too long) and it's also remarkable how he characterizes Brits as people with yellow teeth (Tybalt diss by Sally in library). I think it's more likely that DPC would rather make fun/criticize certain aspects of his own country than a foreign one, especially with such a popular work.
It feels like, someone said: "He could be from Sweden" and everyone just went with it lol.
But he is actually from Sweden

Reactions: SomboSteel

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Many thanks, never would thought about that. (y)
P.S. Oh and i get it why for Bacchus it was so simple. (Hello for CHICK camp) :p :D
I'm Neutral, but I don't fight the Jocks because, to me, they're just standing there wondering what's going on. They're not actively forming an iron wall to prevent him from getting past them or squaring up to fight him, so the MC going at them makes him the aggressor in this situation, and that's not me; I don't start fights.

My response to this entire debate is that "love doesn't pay the bills". This is a saying here in Brazil, usually when you're in a bad marriage or relationship and you're the only one working or married to a slacker, etc...

Anyway, at this point the throuple isn't even official between themselves, remember the talk where the decide it's not a relationship yet? The MC and Josy have no responsibility whatsoever to carry her burdens, they do it because they like her, but there's no moral reason they should. My biggest problem with the idea of the MC and Josy getting a job to bail Maya is that she also needs to start thinking like an adult, instead of a child expecting people to help her or chasing stupid rumours.

Maya desperately needs a reality check for some much needed character development. If she isn't willing to get a job and try to at least be independent, why should MC and Josy do everything for her, since she doesn't do the bare minimum for herself? It doesn't make sense.

Aside from that, maybe it's because of a cultural thing, but at this point, the MC shouldn't love anyone romantically. He should feel passion and care for some characters, but love is not something instant, it's something you build with time, when you know the flaws and qualities of the person you're with. That's more of a moot point, because like i said at the beginning, "love doesn't pay the bills" anyway.
The idea that the MC and Josy will get jobs and use them to support to Maya is preposterous and was primarily coined by people who dislike Maya. Her Dad appearing right after her hopes of getting some kind of tuition/scholarship by joining the HOTs might just be the kick she needs to realise that she's got to get herself out of this and this would seem like the kind of character development that Maya may be heading towards (hopefully). But even if she does wallow a bit more with her situation, we're not going to see the MC and Josy hand over their wages from possible jobs to Maya, that's just silly.

Finally found the quote
Was just about to post that link again. Forgot I'd already done it before. :ROFLMAO:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
and the entire sex scene with Josy was just a big ass hint that she is falling hard and is even willing to go behind the back of her long term gf cause she feels that strongly for the guy
Now add to that equation two other girls who feel just as strongly as M & J and i am like this mofo is about to get murdered once they find out
This is why I like and hate the M&J route, I like it because it's fantasy and I hate it because I would never want to be in that situation. For Josey, as you've said, she doesn't tell Maya nor does the MC because he doesn't see anything wrong with it but I think on the Maya route she talks to the MC about next time including Josey.
I can't wait until the solo routes become available.

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
I'm Neutral, but I don't fight the Jocks because, to me, they're just standing there wondering what's going on. They're not actively forming an iron wall to prevent him from getting past them or squaring up to fight him, so the MC going at them makes him the aggressor in this situation, and that's not me; I don't start fights.
It was a joke ;) I'm myself neutral with slight tendency to chick, but for now chick route for me don't make sense, since i can get almost all content on the dik/neutral route, meanwhile chick route leaves me without Quinn, Riona and Camilla. Because of that I didn't even try not fighting Jocks

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Its sound better than admitting that you simply just a pussy, huh? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes