godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
You don't turn 18 going into your last year of high school.

And the MC should have been turning 18 not 19. But I just assume Neil was an idiot and put him in a year later.

Either way Maya and Josy don't act like they were in a relationship for 14 months, an entire summer apart because they couldn't hop on a train is kind of pathetic.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
its a sex doll! unlike all other girls Bella did not have sex toys, i mean even the daughter of the "religious zealot" so it proves that she is not after sex she is after intimacy so she got herself a sex doll with removable penis, but since she is not into the dick part she had it removed and she got herself a waifu pillow!

once the MC shows up she freaks out because she is afraid of being called a freak for using a human size doll to curl around watching tv and locks the nursery room! the MC did see a military dude, except its the male dick-less sex doll!

so we got our Leah right there she is so lonely and deluded that she became a female incel!

So the >DnG makes sense now she is the ice queen because only a magic wand can break the spell by anal penetration and snap her out of it! in the end Jade and Stephen divorce and he starts a relation with Bella after being her secret admirer for many years! it means James indeed died and she craves affection and until the "stupid boy" showed up with his massive bulge to remind her that although intimacy is the most important every woman still needs a rod to fill her up along the way!
LI dramas we have:
Maya's dad and $ problems
Bella's locked room & James issues
Sage's obsession with Chad
Jill's Tybalt problem and her desperate need to blue ball MC

Josy's only issue right now is her Maya vs. HOTs choice, but that's a decision that cannot linger and judging by her swimming pool render, she's going with the HOTs. Like others have stated, so far she's been more of a plus 1 than a separate LI. I'd really like a Josy solo option (and Maya solo option) to be available soon
Maya problems is not financial, its she wanting to have the cake and eat it too in regards to her father! unless she draws the line in the sand she as neither, once she does she will have at least one but does not mean she can not have both, her freedom and her father love! what she is doing right now is understandable but total bullshit! until she defines her relation with her father no money in the world will fix her depression shit that keeps her from acting!

bella check above

Sage as no mistery she spent 3/4 years of sexual pent up frustration and she wants revenge for her "lost years" the amount of stories with bitches complaining about "given him my best years"

As for Jill problem Tybalt is a coward and a wimp all it takes is to get him in a dark alley and threaten him and he will back off easily enough, problem is getting the info into the MC!

Josy as a path and a story to tell because her relation with Tommy feed of each other as siblings where Tommy will have to be confront what he did to women for the past 2 years with how Josy is treated and that is what he is so afraid off! reminds me of my favorite single LI game in this site where the father of the girl is shown in college calling his frat buddies to run a train on a slut and then when his daughter go to college he gets her into a friends house instead of the dorms...

another path for Josy is being the catalyst to the HOT cleaning movement as Tommy little sister and friends with a Royce, if she works together with Lilly in uncovering whats going around with the free tuition shit can hit the fence very fast!

and what will Quinn do? she can not be pushed around with such strong backing as tommy and Jill and perhaps the mc? but she can be blackmailed to protect Maya... including blackmailed to keep her slutty greedy hands of Quinn`s rightful spoils in the form of the MC police truncheon!

Anyway the next drama showing up is the MC having to confront Tommy once Tommy can no longer ignore that Josy and the MC fucked hardcore! Because do not be fooled Tommy knows he just does not want to admit it, the day he is forced to do so his rage will be legendary!

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
No, love isn't a bill in the mail, or a demand for financial support, and it certainly isn't a clinging strangulation.
And that's exactly why you don't understand it. When a person loves another, there is no need for a demand or an invoice in the mail. Because to love means to share and to give and that from the whole heart.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
And that's exactly why you don't understand it. When a person loves another, there is no need for a demand or an invoice in the mail. Because to love means to share and to give and that from the whole heart.

They're not married and this is a relationship doomed to failure already, cause the plot demands it. They both cheated although with the same guy they still cheated, plus in the playthrough where they ditch you Josy openly admits she still has feelings for you...

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
its a sex doll! unlike all other girls Bella did not have sex toys, i mean even the daughter of the "religious zealot" so it proves that she is not after sex she is after intimacy so she got herself a sex doll with removable penis, but since she is not into the dick part she had it removed and she got herself a waifu pillow!

once the MC shows up she freaks out because she is afraid of being called a freak for using a human size doll to curl around watching tv and locks the nursery room! the MC did see a military dude, except its the male dick-less sex doll!

so we got our Leah right there she is so lonely and deluded that she became a female incel!

So the >DnG makes sense now she is the ice queen because only a magic wand can break the spell by anal penetration and snap her out of it! in the end Jade and Stephen divorce and he starts a relation with Bella after being her secret admirer for many years! it means James indeed died and she craves affection and until the "stupid boy" showed up with his massive bulge to remind her that although intimacy is the most important every woman still needs a rod to fill her up along the way!

Maya problems is not financial, its she wanting to have the cake and eat it too in regards to her father! unless she draws the line in the sand she as neither, once she does she will have at least one but does not mean she can not have both, her freedom and her father love! what she is doing right now is understandable but total bullshit! until she defines her relation with her father no money in the world will fix her depression shit that keeps her from acting!

bella check above

Sage as no mistery she spent 3/4 years of sexual pent up frustration and she wants revenge for her "lost years" the amount of stories with bitches complaining about "given him my best years"

As for Jill problem Tybalt is a coward and a wimp all it takes is to get him in a dark alley and threaten him and he will back off easily enough, problem is getting the info into the MC!

Josy as a path and a story to tell because her relation with Tommy feed of each other as siblings where Tommy will have to be confront what he did to women for the past 2 years with how Josy is treated and that is what he is so afraid off! reminds me of my favorite single LI game in this site where the father of the girl is shown in college calling his frat buddies to run a train on a slut and then when his daughter go to college he gets her into a friends house instead of the dorms...

another path for Josy is being the catalyst to the HOT cleaning movement as Tommy little sister and friends with a Royce, if she works together with Lilly in uncovering whats going around with the free tuition shit can hit the fence very fast!

and what will Quinn do? she can not be pushed around with such strong backing as tommy and Jill and perhaps the mc? but she can be blackmailed to protect Maya... including blackmailed to keep her slutty greedy hands of Quinn`s rightful spoils in the form of the MC police truncheon!

Anyway the next drama showing up is the MC having to confront Tommy once Tommy can no longer ignore that Josy and the MC fucked hardcore! Because do not be fooled Tommy knows he just does not want to admit it, the day he is forced to do so his rage will be legendary!
I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I'm not reading/translating all of that. I'm sorry. I'll just say I agree and you're right. Sound good? :)

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
You don't turn 18 going into your last year of high school.

And the MC should have been turning 18 not 19. But I just assume Neil was an idiot and put him in a year later.

Either way Maya and Josy don't act like they were in a relationship for 14 months, an entire summer apart because they couldn't hop on a train is kind of pathetic.
Not true. That really depends on the local education system and the cutoff date-of-birth for entering a specific school year.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Completely wrong. Maya and Josy have been in a relationship for well over a year prior to the start of this game because that camping trip was the previous summer, not the summer before starting at B&R.
they don't give that impression though

I expect a different kind of solidity from a couple that has had a whole year to get to know each other (and attend the same school gives repeated opportunities). Instead we are still here wondering how Maya's father could have prevented the two from communicating in such a hermetic way that they didn't even know if they were together or not anymore

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
When two people in love and in a relationship are both contributing to the electric bill, it kind of is.

So I guess if someone in a loving relationship damages the car they both own in an accident, the other one should just say, "Pay for it your-fucking-self"?

I'm sure some parents who love their kids would say that's exactly what it is.
These are not similar situations in the slightest. MC doesnt love Maya. They just met two weeks ago, and for further objective proof DPC didnt even give MC the forced inner monologue about how he is falling for her. MC also doesnt live with Maya and therefore doesnt owe her anything monetarily (unless i guess you stole her 20 bucks repeatedly lol). And their relationship is not that of parent and child (unless you consider Maya a child since she is seemingly always dependent on others and has almost zero independent agency)

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021

They're not married and this is a relationship doomed to failure already, cause the plot demands it. They both cheated although with the same guy they still cheated, plus in the playthrough where they ditch you Josy openly admits she still has feelings for you...
A wedding certificate does not guarantee love.

And why should the relationship be doomed to fail? Because the plot demands it. Have you read the script? Then tell us all how it ends!

Was the beginning of the relationship bumpy?
Yes, it was, I admit it.

But if you have chosen the Maya/Josy path as MC, you should notice that the relationship grows. There is no jealousy between the three. Josy even helps Maya deal with the MC's penis. And at the end of the threesome scene they want it again and again, just not publicly.

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
they don't give that impression though

I expect a different kind of solidity from a couple that has had a whole year to get to know each other (and attend the same school gives repeated opportunities). Instead we are still here wondering how Maya's father could have prevented the two from communicating in such a hermetic way that they didn't even know if they were together or not anymore
According to the dialogue, they communicated with each other. It was mentioned in EP4 after MC stormed out of the room. The father prevented, Maya and Josy from meeting.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018

And why should the relationship be doomed to fail? Because the plot demands it. Have you read the script? Then tell us all how it ends!

Yes, it was, I admit it.

But if you have chosen the Maya/Josy path as MC, you should notice that the relationship grows. There is no jealousy between the three. Josy even helps Maya deal with the MC's penis. And at the end of the threesome scene they want it again and again, just not publicly.
I have a feeling you "throuple" guys aren't going to be happy with how the Josy/Maya/MC situation plays out. I'm getting deja vu from the AL forums when everyone was screaming throuple for the Megan and Melissa path and we all know how that turned out.

• Sad
Reactions: Warscared and DavDR

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
According to the dialogue, they communicated with each other. It was mentioned in EP4 after MC stormed out of the room. The father prevented, Maya and Josy from meeting.
There they refer to when Maya was already at BR, so without her father to control her, with Josy who was afraid of not being admitted and for this reason avoided Maya (another behavior not of a real couple).

If they had felt each other even without seeing each other (for how long? a couple of months? I think they would have continued to go to school), I don't think they would have been reduced to that degree of uncertainty.

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
I have a feeling you "throuple" guys aren't going to be happy with how the Josy/Maya/MC situation plays out. I'm getting deja vu from the AL forums when everyone was screaming throuple for the Megan and Melissa path and we all know how that turned out.
I would already like the "Throuple". But I have my priorities. Josy/Maya, Josy, Maya, Sage, Quinn.

I kept my hands off Al after reading several comments here in the thread.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

Yes, it was, I admit it.

It's doomed to fail because there is at least 8 episodes remaining. More story is yet to be told than is already told.

That's why Maya and Josy will break up.

They can very well get back together, but they won't stay together for this entire story.

The daddy drama can't go on much longer, and every other problem the MC is facing is financial so he can't be dealing with everybodies money problem.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes