felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I agree with most of that. But you have the third sentence backwards, Maya need's to take charge of her problems and stop dumping them on everyone she hangs out with.

Think about the implications of Josey or MC working for Maya's tuition. What kind of person does it make Maya if she let's her girlfriend degrade herself to bail her out of her personal problems. Especially if Maya isn't doing whatever Josey does to make money. And how can she accept money from the MC? He's sleeping in a room without a window.
I doubt that I will be able to be clear in this thought

Maya has to face her father "alone", MC and Josy can support her but that is a mission that only she can face. but it is not said that facing him is enough to solve the problem, at least not immediately.

if we talk about finding the money, that is a problem that Maya alone simply cannot face, in my opinion not even by working all 3 of them can solve it in time.

we are talking about a real job, not the pink rose that has other complications.

but when i say that those who are close to her must take charge of her problem, i'm not even talking about free tuition itself, i'm talking about her condition as a disowned daughter. and it's clearly a situation that maya has not yet come to terms with, and those who are close to her must either help her in this, or stay away. i don't see a middle ground.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Adinho brought up a very good point!

If Josy spills the beans all over Jill , sorry i mean spills the beans to Jill the MC is fucked as a whore using, stripclub vip member, drug user, Jill path man... you can find quite a few masochist games in here but at least in those other games they are honest!

Also Jill and Bella has been hinted as having had something... Josy and Maya and all their problems... i think Josy is going to hit that ass (Jill) before the MC... i so wanna see that!

Anyway Maya needs to find a job and guess who as a job at the library that makes $2 orange bucks a week maybe even more now that Cathy is quiting and Bella is the best choice for English gen. ed.

i mean its been shown that the MC will take the pink rose job so making 2 jobs for the fraternity seems too much imho so...

from my perspective 2 orange bucks = 200 * 20 weeks = 4.000 so 80% of the 5000 tuiton per semester

its hard to define how much she needs for books but there must be plenty of students like Sarah who take shit classes and therefore are willing to sell the shit classes books for cheap! also living expenses (and lets forget they are girls where new clothes every week is considered a living expense...) as Josy pointed out they can save 80% in food if they cook it themselves!

we do not know if that is the case but cafeteria lady seems to be working her way trough college so why not Maya if the betas and the MC can work as assistant and there is already Brian as head librarian or even Bella work hours get cut in half the other half going over to Brian!

so Maya would be $10 orange bucks short on the tuition and perhaps $1 orange bucks per week for living expenses and maybe 5 orange bucks for books depending on the courses she is taking so she would require an additional 35 orange bucks (3500 dollars)! Not easy but if Josy Derek and the MC chip in her tuition could be covered! actually with the library job she can earn money while she studies and then the MC 50 orange bucks would cover whats left for the tuition's assuming they are payed every semester! All she had to do was to get a summer job for the 12 weeks of vacation they get to cover for the books and living expenses!

Also derek is a great worker when he chooses to so i`m sure he can find a work in no time he as proven himself a chameleon!

The MC and Josy have worked in convenience stores so they have "work experience" which is an advantage!

What i mean is that it can be done if the person most interested in the outcome actually gets a freaking job, maybe even as a Gym receptionist... all those willing to help her are valuable assets the only one who seems frozen and paralyzed is...

Another solution is if she denounces the loan and get a new loan! the loan must be a student loan so when not used to pay tuition it can be denounced and the father must answer for fraud if she provides a statement of honor as she never had access to the money which becomes an affidavit once that is processed she can have her credit score and her good name restored and apply for a new student loan! seriously nobody knows any attorneys?

in real life in my country the problem would be that shit can take years to fix... i used it to my advantage to rack up debt and then declared bankruptcy, my bankruptcy clock runned out before my loan problem was fixed but since they where from before the bankruptcy... up yours stupid bankers!

too much?

Reactions: akdomino

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
in real life in my country the problem would be that shit can take years to fix... i used it to my advantage to rack up debt and then declared bankruptcy, my bankruptcy clock runned out before my loan problem was fixed but since they where from before the bankruptcy... up yours stupid bankers!

too much?
Off to the gulag you go!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
but when i say that those who are close to her must take charge of her problem, i'm not even talking about free tuition itself, i'm talking about her condition as a disowned daughter. and it's clearly a situation that maya has not yet come to terms with, and those who are close to her must either help her in this, or stay away. i don't see a middle ground.
On that, I very much agree.

It seems some people continually conflate "help" with "financially support" when it comes Maya, and that's not it at all. The mere suggestion that the MC or Josy will work to earn money just so they can give it to Maya is preposterous and those who think that something like this is even a legitimate theory are even more preposterous. The "help" that Josy and the MC would provide is more on the emotionally supportive side, to be there for her during these difficult times and to help her cope with the stresses and strains of self-sufficiency, exactly how friends and romantic partners do so in real life.

The only possible financial assistance she might get is if the MC were to selflessly offer his 5K to Maya to at least assist her in the short term whilst she and they work out what to do in the long term, but that's the only instance where she may receive such support from the MC and/or Josy.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I doubt that I will be able to be clear in this thought

Maya has to face her father "alone", MC and Josy can support her but that is a mission that only she can face. but it is not said that facing him is enough to solve the problem, at least not immediately.

if we talk about finding the money, that is a problem that Maya alone simply cannot face, in my opinion not even by working all 3 of them can solve it in time.

we are talking about a real job, not the pink rose that has other complications.

Yes, I see what you're saying now. The student loan situation is of course ridiculous so I can't really offer any ideas on how she could deal with that, although even with the un-real situation that the game presents Maya could simply drop out of college and get a job, her Father can't simply keep the money, that's too unrealistic even for DPC.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes, I see what you're saying now. The student loan situation is of course ridiculous so I can't really offer any ideas on how she could deal with that, although even with the un-real situation that the game presents Maya could simply drop out of college and get a job, her Father can't simply keep the money, that's too unrealistic even for DPC.
that remains a very confusing explanation

the more I try to figure it out, the more lost I get....

the father signs for a student loan, he can only do it as a guarantor, at that point all the risk is on him. when the payments come due he either gives the money to the BR or to the bank (or at least the bank could ask for it since it is a student loan).

Maya would have to wait less than a year (the first semester she could probably still attend) and then report her father to the bank (or the government)

but let's say it's fiction and it's not that important (then DPC would do without talking about it all the time...)

Reactions: DavDR

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
that remains a very confusing explanation

the more I try to figure it out, the more lost I get....

the father signs for a student loan, he can only do it as a guarantor, at that point all the risk is on him. when the payments come due he either gives the money to the BR or to the bank (or at least the bank could ask for it since it is a student loan).

Maya would have to wait less than a year (the first semester she could probably still attend) and then report her father to the bank (or the government)

but let's say it's fiction and it's not that important (then DPC would do without talking about it all the time...)
Or she could go talk to a lawyer. It probably wouldn't cost her anything, it's amazing how easy it is to get legal representation on a Pro Bono basis, all the big law firms do it as an act of prestige, and for an LGBTQ college student they'd be lining up around the block!

Reactions: Arigon

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
On that, I very much agree.

It seems some people continually conflate "help" with "financially support" when it comes Maya, and that's not it at all. The mere suggestion that the MC or Josy will work to earn money just so they can give it to Maya is preposterous and those who think that something like this is even a legitimate theory are even more preposterous. The "help" that Josy and the MC would provide is more on the emotionally supportive side, to be there for her during these difficult times and to help her cope with the stresses and strains of self-sufficiency, exactly how friends and romantic partners do so in real life.

The only possible financial assistance she might get is if the MC were to selflessly offer his 5K to Maya to at least assist her in the short term whilst she and they work out what to do in the long term, but that's the only instance where she may receive such support from the MC and/or Josy.
but that is is what they are already doing! she is the one who is still paralyzed instead of starting the process of processing her emotions and make the wake for the loss of a father, she is the one that is still caught in her old princess life where overprotective daddy kept her safe clothed and fed!

Everything she asked or could ask for she as received she as the MC Josy finally returned to her and instead of thanking god she makes poor Josy feel like shit, the story she said about her 1st day of college should have nailed her relationship with her father the fact it has not means that her only excuse is the money!

so yes financial support is what she needs until she can find a new balance!

I mean financial support to finally call out her bullshit where she would have to admit she still wants daddy to keep providing for her....

and yes if Josy had not appeared she would have traded daddy for MCDaddy in some paths she actually did as i stated for those incest freaks out there!

and i reiterate money is an excuse she is paralyzed by fear and is refusing to let go and move on with her life and in the whirlwind of her life drama she is dragging everyone around her into a pit of misery and despair!

Josy wants her but as to take her abuse, the MC wants her and as to endure her abuse, Derek loves her and she wants to ruin his relationship with their father... why? her problem with her dad is her problem with her dad why try to destroy or put pressure between her brother and her father? if not for petty revenge, yes her father is an asshole but he is also a product of his environment he is past the age to change and adapt if he can not accept her there is nothing she can do, all she can do is control how things go from then on and take responsibility for her actions as Kant and his empirical categories stated!

the weird part is that if she had told her father to fuck off already he would have had time to think it over and perhaps reconsider his beliefs, this way when she does not confront him he can not do anything his strategy is working...

so accept and move on already ffs Maya!

lets watch this from the fathers point of view shall we? he has a set of believes, he discovered something uncomfortable that makes him reconsider his beliefs? no because his reaction "worked" its very unpleasant for the old man as well but as-long as his "ways" of fixing the problem seem to work and he can keep her from the fire and brimstone why would he ever reconsider his actions?

her father as not been pushed against a wall where he must choose between his beliefs and his daughter!

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
Let's face it. If Maya/Josy/MC love each other, then they support each other not only emotionally, but also financially. In real life, everyone would do that and if not, it's not love. Maya, however, should not lie on her lazy skin and do nothing.

Who knows how long the father has been oppressing Maya.

In the game, just a few weeks have passed. In that time Maya can not change fundamentally. In real life, such things can take years. I know it's just a game, but if Maya had changed completely in EP7, it would be more than unbelievable.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Let's face it. If Maya/Josy/MC love each other, then they support each other not only emotionally, but also financially. In real life, everyone would do that and if not, it's not love. Maya, however, should not lie on her lazy skin and do nothing.

In the game, just a few weeks have passed. In that time Maya can not change fundamentally. In real life, such things can take years. I know it's just a game, but if Maya had changed completely in EP7, it would be more than unbelievable.
except its been months, as for the father oppression except forbidding her from seeing Josy i know of no other act of oppression!

fathers prohibit their daughters from dating dudes, forbid them of smoking and drinking so this situation is only wrong because its a girl on girl situation? from the father point of view he is doing what he considers best for his daughter just like no smoking or drinking or screwing around with a manwhore...

yes there is clearly a very bad break in terms of affections, i can imagine that Maya father was a good father... weird right? but if he was a bad father why would she be so distraught over loosing him? so it means he always treated her good! we see her in parties during the lunch flashback we know he took them on camping trips and spent allot of time with his children! we know he trusted them enough to allow a group of 16/17 years old to go out camping alone into the wilderness! (ok no boys only Derek but even then that is allot of trust)

except how Maya portrays the old man all her stories show that she had a loving father who trusted her! maybe loving might be too much but they were not neglected, perhaps too present considering how Derek is revolting against his previous life! Although he went looking as he does to meet his father in Maya`s room which means he is not afraid of a bad reaction so that means her father is not a violent man!

the more we dig into this the more the situation is Maya`s weakness fault, as i stated the father as not made a decision yet, i mean a true decision his forbidding and the loan might have been reflexive decisions and not been given much tough into it (ok the loan one takes some planning)! but her father as not pondered long and hard about what to do with her carpet munching daughter!

Some people consider that she was using the MC to gain back her fathers love by proving that she was not a lesbian and Josy arrival complicated everything, but nothing proves that even if she was not a lesbian she would be allowed to date! religious people have that kind of inflexible rule regarding sexual intercourse and marriage!

Casmyr its a very healthy relationship all dik maggot brothers complete each other someway! Vinnie madness to Nick squareness so to speak! they have a history behind for sure i doubt rusty being a burg would have met Tommy as a dorm sharing so they had to know each other from before!

In one of my theories Peter and his business degree manage one of the Burgmeisters companies and he took Tommy to play around with Rusty as he and Russel father debated business, i can imagine Rusty in private colleges being lonely, or acting out in his house and Rusty father asking one of his friends to bring around a kid of their own age to keep the bloody pest entertained!

but i doubt Tommy would be out of the ANO mansion waiting for Rusty if there where no connections from before!

Reactions: Casmyr

Room639

Feb 24, 2019
This is exactly why the Maya & Her Father conflict needs to be wrapped up ASAP. It's such a boring conflict, and few people are actually invested in Maya as a character (It's a Maya conflict, not an MC conflict - she needs to deal with her own issues). Get it over with an out of the way so we can be on to better storylines.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
This is exactly why the Maya & Her Father conflict needs to be wrapped up ASAP. It's such a boring conflict, and few people are actually invested in Maya as a character. Get it over with an out of the way so we can be on to better storylines.
screenshot1802.png

Are you really going to post here lying to us that you wouldn't watch movies with her on her small 5 inch screen?

In one of my theories Peter and his business degree manage one of the Burgmeisters companies and he took Tommy to play around with Rusty as he and Russel father debated business, i can imagine Rusty in private colleges being lonely, or acting out in his house and Rusty father asking one of his friends to bring around a kid of their own age to keep the bloody pest entertained!
This is actually a nice working theory, now I wonder how they met

Reactions: Blake45666

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

No, love isn't a bill in the mail, or a demand for financial support, and it certainly isn't a clinging strangulation.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
so you have seen the light that is the shadow of Queen bee Quinn of my heart? i prefer Sarah personally but Quinn for the win, with an anal creampie!
Yeah I like Sarah too, she's a great side girl
Nah bruh, i'm hanging out with all the side girls (Jade, Heather, Camila, Nicole, Norah) yall can have all the main girls, i'm fine with that.
I too have a run with just side girl action. I hope we can get more scenes with Heather

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes