DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I have a very crazy idea for EP7.

What if DPC, the MC decision, takes over from the end of EP3. Thereby the Bella variant can change, if MC is on the path of Maya/Josy.

Derek=Camila (MC not on Maya/Josy path)
Josy moves into Camila's room. To continue seeing Maya, but father issue needs to be sorted out. MC arranges a stripper job for Josy. Preview "Meet the Madame"

Sage=HOT (MC not on Maya/Josy path).
Josy moves in with the HOTs. Loses Maya and probably MC because fuckbuddy with Sage. Also, she would learn all the details of MC's stay at the HOTs. Could generate a solo path for Maya. Preview "Josy in HOT Pool"

Bella=Bella variant (MC not on Maya/Josy path).
MC talks to Bella to help Josy. Could generate a solo path for Josy if Bella didn't help MC clean up. If she did, Maya and Josy will have to find a job. Preview (Bella MC Tennis)

Bella=MC Variant (MC on Maya/Josy Path)
Either Josy or Maya move to MC. But only one of the two.
This could be based on the decision of whether MC beats Tommy or not. If Josy kicks Tommy in the balls, there will be a lot of tension between the
the two. Then Maya will probably move to MC and if MC hit Tommy, it will probably be Josy.

But in the MC variant it will be problematic if MC made out with women in the DIK Mansion.

In all 4 options MC does not pay money to Maya. I believe that MC money is either important for him to trace his family history or to help Quinn.
Why would Josey need a stripper job? Or a job in the restaurant for that matter? Or any job at all? Her tuition is already paid. I ask these questions rhetorically because I'm pretty sure I already know the answer. To help Maya, right? But Josey is not Maya's handmaiden or servant or her keeper. It's not Josey's job to solve all of Maya's problem's.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Why would Josey need a stripper job? Or a job in the restaurant for that matter? Or any job at all? Her tuition is already paid. I ask these questions rhetorically because I'm pretty sure I already know the answer. To help Maya, right? But Josey is not Maya's handmaiden or servant or her keeper. It's not Josey's job to solve all of Maya's problem's.
in a game that had the kink of corruption, Maya could have ended up in the clutches of Quinn, at the limit Maya and Josy, but only Josy wouldn't have made any sense anyway

but BADIK is not this game, maybe there will be indecent proposals but they will not be accepted

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Hey guys that's why I wrote that it's a crazy idea.:ROFLMAO:
It's not just a crazy idea, it's one of the central problems of the story. All these fan theories treat Josey as some kind of asset or follower of Maya, just like DPC does, there to do things to solve Maya's endless problems with absolutely no story or path of her own. There's supposed to be five LI's in this story, not four and a plus one.

larrycadillac

Feb 19, 2021
Just had a question regarding the game. First of all I find it amazing and super interesting. I got it on this site not expecting to love it (no exp with these games) and have completed a few playthroughs to ep 6 for the diff girls as well as collecting all the renders and scenes I was able to. When an update comes out, will I be able to keep all of this, or will I need to get the game on steam/patreon in order to continue my progress easily?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It's not just a crazy idea, it's one of the central problems of the story. All these fan theories treat Josey as some kind of asset or follower of Maya, just like DPC does, there to do things to solve Maya's endless problems with absolutely no story or path of her own. There's supposed to be five LI's in this story, not four and a plus one.
They're in a relationship. Part of being in a relationship is sharing the load of your partner's problems because they're also your problems since this is someone you care about and you are sharing your life with. So Josy having a supportive role when it comes to Maya is precisely what she should have, the question is whether or not she has the willingness to be able to endure it and this is what their drama will likely deal with.

Just had a question regarding the game. First of all I find it amazing and super interesting. I got it on this site not expecting to love it (no exp with these games) and have completed a few playthroughs to ep 6 for the diff girls as well as collecting all the renders and scenes I was able to. When an update comes out, will I be able to keep all of this, or will I need to get the game on steam/patreon in order to continue my progress easily?
The updates come from Patreon so you'll be able to keep all your progress by getting the update from here for the game you currently have (unless you've installed mods or unpacked the contents, in which case the update file will not work).

If you get the Steam version, however, you will have to play the game from scratch as save files are not compatible between the Patreon and Steam versions.

Last edited:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Josey is the shake to my main dish that is Maya. We'd watch movies all day.
I just pray Chip doesn't see this.
ChipLecsap Is the 'Hey there' reaction like a slap?

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: ChipLecsap

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
if you don't use MOD you can continue from your saves without any problem

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
in a game that had the kink of corruption, Maya could have ended up in the clutches of Quinn, at the limit Maya and Josy, but only Josy wouldn't have made any sense anyway

but BADIK is not this game, maybe there will be indecent proposals but they will not be accepted
This. Realistically Maya really could have ended up in her clutches. No other LI would even consider this proposal, not even Josy, I don't see her going that far for Maya she must have some integrity. But DPC wouldn't go that far so everyone sighs in relief

Reactions: DavDR

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
In first place for me is Josy, followed by Maya. I am on the path of both. I would prefer the three of them to be on cloud number 7 and have no problems.

But that's not the way the game is, so I deal with it controversially.

Always assume the worst and be positively surprised.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
That's one of my concerns. I would like a solo route with Josy so we can shift her away from Maya's drama. But what would even happen in her route? Like you said - she doesn't really have a story of her own, the issues with her father is resolved, now there's no conflict or anything else interesting to learn about her. She truly feels like a plus one.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I remember reading somebody's suggestion that this causes a split between Maya and Josey. That Josey stays with the HOTs because her being there annoys Tommy and she in general likes having fun.
I don't see Maya staying with the HOTs because as we know in episode 1, her opinion of them is low and if there's no free tuition then yeah.
Which is why I find Becky to be interesting when she says frats are over and co eds are where its at.
But then again its 8.46am my time and I havent had my coffee.

Reactions: GeorgeMorhan

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
They're in a relationship. Part of being in a relationship is sharing the load of your partner's problems because they're also your problems since this is someone you care about and you are sharing your life with. So Josy having a supportive role when it comes to Maya is precisely what she should have, the question is whether or not she has the willingness to be able to endure it and this is what their drama will likely deal with.
I agree completely. But, i want to add, Maya is the mayor secret in Josy´s life, no body knows about her relationship. However in fact, for accident or any other reason, in Maya´s life, her parents knows, her brother knows, it not open, but barely. I think there are love plus guilty, Josy needs do much more for Maya, to appease that guilt.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I remember reading somebody's suggestion that this causes a split between Maya and Josey. That Josey stays with the HOTs because her being there annoys Tommy and she in general likes having fun.
I don't see Maya staying with the HOTs because as we know in episode 1, her opinion of them is low and if there's no free tuition then yeah.
Which is why I find Becky to be interesting when she says frats are over and co eds are where its at.
But then again its 8.46am my time and I havent had my coffee.
the relationship between the Hots and the Diks, like the one between Tommy and Quinn, I think will be interrupted for a while, so if Josy goes to the HOts it will be for other reasons, I think for the need to quickly find a bed that isn't in Maya's room

Maya can stay where she is, at most they will assign another girl as her roommate.

Reactions: Casmyr

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
A lot of people have suggested that, including myself, although I'd say it's a "split" in the sense that staying with the HOTs is Josy's easiest option to avoid being discovered by Maya's Dad but it doesn't mean that Josy and Maya have split up.

The Quinn slap certainly seems to make it clear that Maya is officially out of of the HOTs.

Co-eds certainly do sound like a better idea. :sneaky:

Reactions: Casmyr

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I agree completely. But, i want to add, Maya is the mayor secret in Josy´s life, no body knows about her relationship. However in fact, for accident or any other reason, in Maya´s life, her parents knows, her brother knows, it not open, but barely. I think there are love plus guilty, Josy needs do much more for Maya, to appease that guilt.
what?

Is Josy supposed to feel guilty because Maya has to hide her and their relationship? it should be the other way around...?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Because Josy hide their relationship even more.
but what does that have to do with it?

if Josy had made her relationship with Maya official (which they both believed was over for different reasons) with her parents, what would have changed? what would have changed for Maya?

Maya has a problem, and Josy as well as all the rest of the people who hang out with Maya need to take charge of that problem and be understanding.

Now that they have to feel guilty seems exaggerated to me.

Reactions: akdomino and DavDR

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
but what does that have to do with it?

if Josy had made her relationship with Maya official (which they both believed was over for different reasons) with her parents, what would have changed? what would have changed for Maya?

Maya has a problem, and Josy as well as all the rest of the people who hang out with Maya need to take charge of that problem and be understanding.

Now that they have to feel guilty seems exaggerated to me.
I agree with most of that. But you have the third sentence backwards, Maya need's to take charge of her problems and stop dumping them on everyone she hangs out with.

Think about the implications of Josey or MC working for Maya's tuition. What kind of person does it make Maya if she let's her girlfriend degrade herself to bail her out of her personal problems. Especially if Maya isn't doing whatever Josey does to make money. And how can she accept money from the MC? He's sleeping in a room without a window.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes