felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Giving Maya the MC's money is like giving money to a homeless person, you'll see them out there the next day asking for more.
I think a more relevant comparison is treating covid with tachipirin.

MC's small inheritance doesn't solve Maya's problem for sure, it doesn't even allow her to gain time, the tuition will have deadlines like any payment, so what would she need it for? to pay for the small daily expenses? it doesn't make sense.

but i'm not really into it anyway, that money was given to MC to do something with it, maybe it will be our choice, but it's not certain either. we're certainly not going to have fun with that money, so who cares?

Reactions: proximus

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
Does maya n josy come help mc to fix his library? I played through multiple times, but only bella came to help..

Also when's the next episode coming out?
Thanks for thr infos

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Does maya n josy come help mc to fix his library? I played through multiple times, but only bella came to help..

Also when's the next episode coming out?
Thanks for thr infos
if you are in a relationship with both Bella and M+J at the end Bella always comes to help you

end of march, begining of april

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Wow... This thread never fails to amaze, that's for sure! Forgot how nice it was to just lurk for a bit...

Late to the party as always, but figured this was still somewhat relevant given the recent conversations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DPC is pretty adamant he's making this game on his terms, with his storyline. We're frankly just along for the ride. He's got input on various areas from contributors, but the main story (warts and all) is his. Sometimes I'm actually grateful knowing this fact.

I do agree with the remarks about there being a lack of consistency in certain aspects as the story progresses. I'm pretty sure DPC feels the same way as we got those remarks from him in that last AMA.

Creative AL reference there... Since you're clearly joking I'll let that one slide :ROFLMAO:

I will say I really hope DPC puts a storyline bullet in some of these "theories" soon. Though I'd still applaud the continued 'efforts' because I like to watch the world burn sometimes...:sneaky:

edit - can’t believe I missed this:

With all the suspicion around Maya, I’m curious to see how this plays out as well. Hopefully this is a turning point for her character. Keeping my fingers crossed.
gotta agree for one simple reason! in the end of the day even if its a mistakes you are always better off making your own mistakes then fallow on others sucess because you can still learn from your mistakes while if you fallow others sucess you suceed but fail to learn what got you there and therefore if you had to repeat the journey you would not be able to!

alexdevos7

Jul 29, 2019
I'm struggling to update my game. I have version 0.5.2 trying to update to 0.6.1. I copied the patch files to game folder like instructions said, but my game is still on 0.5.2. In the instructions, "make sure that you put the .rpa files in the game folder containing other .rpa files", but I scanned my folder, I do not have any .rpa files besides the ones included in the patch. Any ideas how to fix this?

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Not going to wait this one anymore. It needs at least two updates for Bella before anything interesting happens, and 3-4 updates for Jill. That's two years wait. It's the same utterly boring blueballs milking pattern that every game has. Massage--> HJ --> tit fuck --> BJ --> vag sex. No element of surprise, no creativity, just waiting.
I'm pretty sure %70 of the people in this thread focus on the story progression and while lewd scenes being important, from the amount of theorycrafting we all do, it should be plain to see that most people here don't really put it in number 1 priority.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I'm struggling to update my game. I have version 0.5.2 trying to update to 0.6.1. I copied the patch files to game folder like instructions said, but my game is still on 0.5.2. In the instructions, "make sure that you put the .rpa files in the game folder containing other .rpa files", but I scanned my folder, I do not have any .rpa files besides the ones included in the patch. Any ideas how to fix this?
Just download full 0.6.1. For some reason 0.5.2 upload here was "unpacked" and the patch won't work on this version. There might be a way to make it work but it's too complicated

Reactions: Meushi

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Not going to wait this one anymore. It needs at least two updates for Bella before anything interesting happens, and 3-4 updates for Jill. That's two years wait. It's the same utterly boring blueballs milking pattern that every game has. Massage--> HJ --> tit fuck --> BJ --> vag sex. No element of surprise, no creativity, just waiting.
This is one of the best games on this site and Dev is definitely not blue-balling or milking anyone. There is enormous amount of sexual content already, all while accompanied with good story. Bella and Jill are simply not that promiscuous (with Jill definitely being a wife material) so story-wise it is logical that they wouldn't be that easy to get.
If you feel that you have been taken advantage of, I suggest dropping your pledge.

Last edited:

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
This is one of the best games on this site and Dev is definitely not blue-balling or milking anyone. There is enormous amount of sexual content already, all while accompanied with good story.
The thing going on with Bella and Jill is a definition of blue balling, and i hate the predictable development pattern. There's no story or engaging setup with any other girl in the game. Lots of worthless sexual content with generic barbiedolls doesn't turn me on. Too many BS charachters, so the development takes forever. And that Damon Lindelof(Lost) deep storytelling doesn't help either. Too much.

Last edited:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
This is one of the best games on this site and Dev is definitely not blue-balling or milking anyone. There is enormous amount of sexual content already, all while accompanied with good story. Bella and Jill are simply not that promiscuous (with Jill definitely being a wife material) so story-wise it is logical that they wouldn't be that easy to get.
If you feel that you have been taken advantage of, I suggest dropping your pledge.
Really? Wife material? Great argument to a 80 years old man... or woman. The most boring explanation for long term character building I have ever read.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I'm pretty sure %70 of the people in this thread focus on the story progression and while lewd scenes being important, from the amount of theorycrafting we all do, it should be plain to see that most people here don't really put it in number 1 priority.
i do agree with you but just like on social media the people on these forums do not make even 5% of the total player base and to address our requests would mean neglecting 95% of the other players! do remind yourself that we are in a bubble of extremely interested people but the vast majority of people are just enjoying the game and they deserve to be catered too, we all came from the spawning pool and not catering to them would have the theory crafters numbers limited! even if 50% of us bought it on steam or Patreon just 10% of the casual players donating doubles the amount payed!

We have fun theorizing about if the sub contracted artists are throwing shade at DPC with the raccoon Jill or its just a group of artists and that is there signature, i have played 2 other games where the raccoons are shown prominently (one of them is amazing the other freaked me out with the incest and NTR shit, particularly because they choose to do NTR with you controlling your girlfriend instead of sticking to the MC and making us wonder if we had screwed up hard enough for our girl to cheat on us...god how i hate incest shit, i can appreciate the story crafting but only 2% of what i have seen even does it properly where one gets caught off guard, most just make it determinant for our progression to go after the sister/s Mother Aunt that FFS, its cringe and bad writing)

My last theory is that Maya is an avatar of DPC feminist wife, every time she yells at him for forgetting the toilet seat up someone in game is going to give shit to Maya, the love that character gets and the shit she is put trough with so much respect where even Josy gets some pleasantly abusive treatment Maya is like a protected little princess, if you think the Jill crew are pay piggies incel cucks but they are nothing compared on how DPC white Knights for Maya but still keeping a sort of passive aggressive treatment, just like a normal marriage!

With my ex-wife i did something similar except her avatar was her little sister, she treated me like shit i got my revenge on her little sisters ass (literally)!

Anyway Andrezinho or something who is a new dude in here is making some interesting points so i´m reconsidering some of my theories and focusing more on the meta stuff, not admitting that he is better then me but... good points!

Do you guys think we'll have more dishes from Quinn's restaurant?
from how i read Quinn not unless she is included, she is being reeled in fast and hard and she is not secure enough on the MC feelings for her not to throw a tantrum of envy and jealousy, if she did what she did to Maya when she just wanted to bang him imagine what she can do now that she bites the bait hook and sinker and all others girls already picked on that and will only do it away from Quinn or if they have a good excuse! i suspect that she will be the one offering a buffet and when you get there she will be the appetizer main dish and dessert all on the house! But woo to those foolish enough to stand between her and the MC cock like Josy(?)!

Unleass ofc you are on the M&J Path then she just hates the MC and anyone connected to him, hate being fulled by her own disgust at herself for being moist thinking of such a ... how did she put it? White knite sjw cuck? or something

alexdevos7

Jul 29, 2019
Just download full 0.6.1. For some reason 0.5.2 upload here was "unpacked" and the patch won't work on this version. There might be a way to make it work but it's too complicated
Yeah thanks that worked, and old saves worked.
I didn't want to download full version again as I dont have the fastest internet, but saw the compressed download, and now everything is working perfectly. Thanks!

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I'm curious if there will be any action with Cathy in ep.7. I don't know about you guys, but somehow I became more attached to her than to Jade.
Ya Cathy has a nice body (not saying Jade doesn't); she has a bit of a hardbody - nice flat stomach, toned legs, but a shapely booty, too. I had hoped we'd get some solid, relatively vanilla sex scenes with her, but after Ep6 I'm concerned she'll go full Dominatrix which isn't what I was looking for with her. Given that she's a teacher, I don't need much kink with her; the teacher part is enough.

Wonder if we'll ever get to have sex with Lily.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm curious if there will be any action with Cathy in ep.7. I don't know about you guys, but somehow I became more attached to her than to Jade.
as a character I really like her too, and she is less stereotypical than Jade, who is the classic Milf, she has her weaknesses and insecurities

if she left the cast I would be sorry, I hope Mc fixes Burke in time

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
What do you guys think Cathy did at the end of episode 6? The scene with her and Jade in the bar

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
if she left the cast I would be sorry, I hope Mc fixes Burke in time
By the way, it is known exactly if Burke had an affair with Cathy?

If I understood correctly, he was probably just fantasizing about her. Then what he used to say her name in front of Jade when he was drunk.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes