Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
if Mc is not in the trouple, the fake boyfriend works only if he is interested in the girl he has to pretend to be her boyfriend, otherwise this would be over-forced, pretending to be the boyfriend of the girl who is preventing you from being with the person you "love". .. better the NTR at that point

I also thought of a scenario like the one you described, it has the flaw that would eventually destroy the cliffhanger of the last chapter, I don't think it happens

however it is likely that a situation will arise in which the two girls have to separate, but this would create difficulties in the management of the story. Should MC take advantage of it at that point? put pressure on the girl he cares about? we'll see
I really don't get why you think that there being no confrontation or Josy being able to hide away from the confrontation would "destroy the cliffhanger". Cliffhangers don't need to be resolved in the way you expect them to, they're sometimes just meant to tease the possibility of something happening later or to make you think something big is going to happen but ultimately resolve it quite easily and with less fuss than first thought.

It's like if an episode of a TV show ends with a bomb that's about to explode and kill one of the main cast members; you might expect it to blow up because that's what bombs are designed to do and that's what it appears is going to happen, but what's more likely to happen is that the bomb will either be defused by somebody else, or the character will manage to escape it, or it will be a dud, and this will happen in the first 5-10 minutes of the next episode. The rest of the episode, or even season, will then be focused on finding the person responsible.

This doesn't "destroy the cliffhanger" because the cliffhanger doesn't always have to have a straightforward and obvious resolution in the next episode. 'Lost' was a show that frequently ended on cliffhangers and teasing endings that weren't addressed in the very next episode, but were just meant to build towards future events. If Maya's Dad isn't there when they get back it builds tension for later because you never know when he'll return, or if he is there and Josy can avoid being seen by him then this at least gives some resolution to the cliffhanger but still keeps his imposing presence in place in order to be the key source of problems for the M&J relationship drama.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I really don't get why you think that there being no confrontation or Josy being able to hide away from the confrontation would "destroy the cliffhanger". Cliffhangers don't need to be resolved in the way you expect them to, they're sometimes just meant to tease the possibility of something happening later or to make you think something big is going to happen but ultimately resolve it quite easily and with less fuss than first thought.

It's like if an episode of a TV show ends with a bomb that's about to explode and kill one of the main cast members; you might expect it to blow up because that's what bombs are designed to do and that's what it appears is going to happen, but what's more likely to happen is that the bomb will either be defused by somebody else, or the character will manage to escape it, or it will be a dud, and this will happen in the first 5-10 minutes of the next episode. The rest of the episode, or even season, will then be focused on finding the person responsible.

This doesn't "destroy the cliffhanger" because the cliffhanger doesn't always have to have a straightforward and obvious resolution in the next episode. 'Lost' was a show that frequently ended on cliffhangers and teasing endings that weren't addressed in the very next episode, but were just meant to build towards future events. If Maya's Dad isn't there when they get back it builds tension for later because you never know when he'll return, or if he is there and Josy can avoid being seen by him then this at least gives some resolution to the cliffhanger but still keeps his imposing presence in place in order to be the key source of problems for the M&J relationship drama.
I try to explain myself better.

seeing Maya's father waiting for the two girls in the room represents a great danger, an unexpected danger in that form, one thing was the pressure he could put on Maya, one thing is the danger of his physical and unexpected presence at that moment.

if the girls avoid him, realizing however that he can enter their room, they completely cancel this danger. the pressure remains, but that was there before.

Josy should have lived elsewhere before, they talked about it as soon as she gets to BR and then they ignore it for a week.

therefore all the new dynamics, if any, of Maya and Josy moving away we could have lived without the need for a night visit from Maya's father.

in this sense the cliffhanger is completely canceled, it would not bring any effect that should not have arrived the same. this is the definition of useless

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
you keep forgetting that the HOT`s have space problem Mel and Sweet Sarah where already sharing a room with the entrance of 6 new ones Maya can still enter the HOT and have no room and therefore she and Mona share a room in the Dorms while still being members of the sorority!

From what i saw from heather and Sage rooms there is no room for a 2nd bed and bunk beds for them...

the worst screwed up situation would be... Maya sharing a room with Quinn since its one of the few rooms with space from what we see,

Josy if she goes to the sorority room she will probably be with Arieth so its basically her own room (Arieth as like 300 beds to sleep in anyway)

people keep jumping into conclusions that Maya will quit the HOT i have my serious doubts about that

Another situation i can clearly see in game is Dawe going in pissed off into Arieth room to ask a few questions and finding josy...trying to force himself onto Josy while the MC is in the house doing (what hot as he not boinked yet?) it can be because Dawe feels threatened and trying to get revenge on Tommy and once he knows that Josy is Tommy little sister ... or he can drug her and josy is saved in the nick of time (not like after getting the MC baseball bat she would ever discover she was raped i mean Dawe dick size...)

I can see this space problem originating so many problems that the sorority breaks into the HOT and HOE sorority which the goddess empress queen bee Quinn of my hearts hallowed be her name the pure representation of mother earth in all her bitchiness and natural fertility will lead!

• Angry
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
that was clearly not a cliffhanger:LOL::LOL:

among other things, what did we care if we hadn't joined the DIks?

at the same time we would go to sleep again or to Maya and Josy, or to Sage or to Bella:love::love:

I don't see a big deal:unsure::unsure::unsure:
Personally I don't mind having MC having his own place. It would Be so Awesome if we could decorate a little bit :cool:. Big HD TV , a Hidden Camera, so we could record our Sex with our booty calls, for later use of course:ROFLMAO:. a couple of BDSM tool, for Josy and Jill sweet ass. and who know what else.

I rather spend my money on these, than giving it to Maya that would not fix anything, or giving it to a Drug Dealer, who would not give up her chosen lifestyle anyway, and would end up in the same position sooner or later.:ROFLMAO:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I try to explain myself better.

seeing Maya's father waiting for the two girls in the room represents a great danger, an unexpected danger in that form, one thing was the pressure he could put on Maya, one thing is the danger of his physical and unexpected presence at that moment.

if the girls avoid him, realizing however that he can enter their room, they completely cancel this danger. the pressure remains, but that was there before.

Josy should have lived elsewhere before, they talked about it as soon as she gets to BR and then they ignore it for a week.

therefore all the new dynamics, if any, of Maya and Josy moving away we could have lived without the need for a night visit from Maya's father.

in this sense the cliffhanger is completely canceled, it would not bring any effect that should not have arrived the same. this is the definition of useless
I agree that him being in the room represents a new danger to Maya and Josy given that he can enter their room unannounced at any time, but I disagree very strongly that this danger is somehow "cancelled" by them not having a full confrontation where he finds out about Josy.

If he's not in the room when they get back, then the danger is ever-present but unknown to them which creates tension and suspense for the players/audience not knowing when he'll strike again. It's a like a show ending with the psycho stalker in the house as the protag enters, then in the next episode nothing happens because the stalker had time to flee before they fully opened the door. We as the audience are now on edge not knowing when they'll return or what they'll do.

As for Josy being able to remain undiscovered, it keeps the pressure of Maya's Dad on their relationship because just when they thought they were safe to spend time together, they now have to keep their distance as much as possible, not knowing when her Dad might show up again and this slight separation coupled with Maya still not standing up to her Dad in defense of their relationship can put the kind of strain on their relationship that could result in possible break-up and solo paths.

So neither of these would be "useless" just because the cliffhanger doesn't resolve itself in all 3 entering the room and having a confrontation with Maya's Dad where he officially cuts her off. They're actually more useful in many ways at deepening the drama of their situation and opening up new issues and difficulties for them to tackle.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I agree that him being in the room represents a new danger to Maya and Josy given that he can enter their room unannounced at any time, but I disagree very strongly that this danger is somehow "cancelled" by them not having a full confrontation where he finds out about Josy.

If he's not in the room when they get back, then the danger is ever-present but unknown to them which creates tension and suspense for the players/audience not knowing when he'll strike again. It's a like a show ending with the psycho stalker in the house as the protag enters, then in the next episode nothing happens because the stalker had time to flee before they fully opened the door. We as the audience are now on edge not knowing when they'll return or what they'll do.

As for Josy being able to remain undiscovered, it keeps the pressure of Maya's Dad on their relationship because just when they thought they were safe to spend time together, they now have to keep their distance as much as possible, not knowing when her Dad might show up again and this slight separation coupled with Maya still not standing up to her Dad in defense of their relationship can put the kind of strain on their relationship that could result in possible break-up and solo paths.

So neither of these would be "useless" just because the cliffhanger doesn't resolve itself in all 3 entering the room and having a confrontation with Maya's Dad where he officially cuts her off. They're actually more useful in many ways at deepening the drama of their situation and opening up new issues and difficulties for them to tackle.
it's not what I'm talking about

I am strictly referring to the situation in which the girls do not meet him but know that he has been there (as in the scenario where only Maya enters, or where they see him leave etc).

if instead they simply do not encounter it, it is a different situation, in which this danger is postponed.

everything that would then happen between Maya and Josy should have happened the same, it is not related to the sudden visit of Maya's father

Josy had to leave Maya's room anyway (until they resolve the tuition issue)

Maya has to face her father equally (since in addition to the tuition issue she stated that her father could ruin her financially forever)

more then to point out: I don't even like the scenario in which they find him in the room, because it would be just a big drama, but that could hardly lead to a conciliation or a real development

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I honestly wouldn't mind if MC gave his money to Maya if that would be of some help to her, i just want to see her settled and move on with her life and yes this might not solve her every problem but at least it will help her
Giving Maya the MC's money is like giving money to a homeless person, you'll see them out there the next day asking for more.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Could you guys imagine this scene? MC orders from the restaurant right in episode whatever. He does his thing, puts it through the glory hole and on the other side you hear Josy say your MC's name.
Oh the memes to be had. The josy fanbase would be going wild.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Could you guys imagine this scene? MC orders from the restaurant right in episode whatever. He does his thing, puts it through the glory hole and on the other side you hear Josy say your MC's name.
Oh the memes to be had. The josy fanbase would be going wild.
Damn, You did so well before this(n)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: Reggie32 and Casmyr

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Giving Maya the MC's money is like giving money to a homeless person, you'll see them out there the next day asking for more.
Agreed... it's still better option than giving it to Quinn but not by much. Hopefully we will not be forced to give it to either of them, no matter what playtrough we are in.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Agreed... it's still better option than giving it to Quinn but not by much. Hopefully we will not be forced to give it to either of them, no matter what playtrough we are in.
Yeah but you have to give Quinn some credit, he offered it to her and she said no and that it was stupid to offer it.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes