Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
What of the Hell Week tasks do you complete to get that?
That is a good question. And the next time I play through from the beginning, I will tell you how I win every fucking time, cause I have the short term memory of a gold fish and would need to write it down as I go through it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
By the way, it is known exactly if Burke had an affair with Cathy?

If I understood correctly, he was probably just fantasizing about her. Then what he used to say her name in front of Jade when he was drunk.
We don't know for sure, as you say Jade tells us that once when he was drunk Burke called her Cathy, but it could be a fantasy like the one he has for Bella.
it would seem strange to me if it were tr

Reactions: Qmil679

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
By the way, it is known exactly if Burke had an affair with Cathy?

If I understood correctly, he was probably just fantasizing about her. Then what he used to say her name in front of Jade when he was drunk.
Pretty much just the fantasising. Jade never actively tried to find out if it was ever more than that, but given what we know of Cathy and her character, I highly doubt she's the kind of person to do that.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'm pretty sure %70 of the people in this thread focus on the story progression and while lewd scenes being important, from the amount of theorycrafting we all do, it should be plain to see that most people here don't really put it in number 1 priority.
I definitely follow this AVN more for the characters/story than for the lewd scenes because other games have caught up to DPC in terms of renders. However, what most of those other games can't offer me is a truly engaging fantasy of the mind that I can dip into whenever I want and get lost in completely. When I play BaDIK I easily feel like I'm in the world of B&R until I exit the game.

It's a weird dichotomy, even though I'm more invested in the story than the lewds, I probably wouldn't stick with it or obsess with it if BaDIK had little to no lewd scenes. So the sexy time is important, just not as important as the story and world DPC has built.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Any new more renders? Special renders? Wallpapers?...... After 1st February..... Could someone help this fellow mate with it.
Its been a really longggggggggggggggg time since I visited this thread or website. These exams have just killed me:FacePalm:.

And You know what, the exams are so fricking hard that my brain cannot even ask for renders in another way around.
every time I just post "Any new more renders? Special renders? Wallpapers?":KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Vector34

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Is Lily the room mate of Mona?
No, that was Camila.

Any new more renders? Special renders? Wallpapers?...... After 1st February..... Could someone help this fellow mate with it.
Its been a really longggggggggggggggg time since I visited this thread or website. These exams have just killed me:FacePalm:.

And You know what, the exams are so fricking hard that my brain cannot even ask for renders in another way around.
every time I just post "Any new more renders? Special renders? Wallpapers?":KEK:

Previews

preview6.jpg preview7.jpg

Special Renders

special_render_jill1.jpg special_render_riona2.jpg

Wallpapers

Cathy (01).png Cathy (02).png Josy (01).png Josy (02).png Lynette (01).png Lynette (02).png Maya (01).png Maya (02).png Sally (01).png Sally (02).png Sarah (01).png Sarah (02).png

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

This is DPC's teaser shot from after the time skip...

But seriously, this is the only one you're really missing...

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
I have a very crazy idea for EP7.

What if DPC, the MC decision, takes over from the end of EP3. Thereby the Bella variant can change, if MC is on the path of Maya/Josy.

Derek=Camila (MC not on Maya/Josy path)
Josy moves into Camila's room. To continue seeing Maya, but father issue needs to be sorted out. MC arranges a stripper job for Josy. Preview "Meet the Madame"

Sage=HOT (MC not on Maya/Josy path).
Josy moves in with the HOTs. Loses Maya and probably MC because fuckbuddy with Sage. Also, she would learn all the details of MC's stay at the HOTs. Could generate a solo path for Maya. Preview "Josy in HOT Pool"

Bella=Bella variant (MC not on Maya/Josy path).
MC talks to Bella to help Josy. Could generate a solo path for Josy if Bella didn't help MC clean up. If she did, Maya and Josy will have to find a job. Preview (Bella MC Tennis)

Bella=MC Variant (MC on Maya/Josy Path)
Either Josy or Maya move to MC. But only one of the two.
This could be based on the decision of whether MC beats Tommy or not. If Josy kicks Tommy in the balls, there will be a lot of tension between the
the two. Then Maya will probably move to MC and if MC hit Tommy, it will probably be Josy.

But in the MC variant it will be problematic if MC made out with women in the DIK Mansion.

In all 4 options MC does not pay money to Maya. I believe that MC money is either important for him to trace his family history or to help Quinn.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Several crazy ideas, from what I just read.

MC arranges a stripper job for Josy.
Never going to happen. I think you might have read Josy's character all wrong and especially the MC's because he's not going to "pimp out" Josy or anyone like that.

Loses Maya and probably MC because fuckbuddy with Sage.
Just because she might move out doesn't mean she loses Maya, it just puts some strain on the relationship, and whether the MC is or isn't FWB with Sage, it doesn't mean that there's no potential for a Josy solo path.

MC talks to Bella to help Josy. Could generate a solo path for Josy if Bella didn't help MC clean up. If she did, Maya and Josy will have to find a job. Preview (Bella MC Tennis)
"Help" in what way? Giving Josy somewhere to stay? Because Bella only has one bedroom in that house, so there isn't a room available for anyone else.

This could be based on the decision of whether MC beats Tommy or not. If Josy kicks Tommy in the balls, there will be a lot of tension between the the two. Then Maya will probably move to MC and if MC hit Tommy, it will probably be Josy.
Neither of the girls are going to stay with the MC in the DIK mansion, that makes very little sense at all.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

What if DPC, the MC decision, takes over from the end of EP3. Thereby the Bella variant can change, if MC is on the path of Maya/Josy.

Josy moves into Camila's room. To continue seeing Maya, but father issue needs to be sorted out. MC arranges a stripper job for Josy. Preview "Meet the Madame"

Josy moves in with the HOTs. Loses Maya and probably MC because fuckbuddy with Sage. Also, she would learn all the details of MC's stay at the HOTs. Could generate a solo path for Maya. Preview "Josy in HOT Pool"

This could be based on the decision of whether MC beats Tommy or not. If Josy kicks Tommy in the balls, there will be a lot of tension between the
the two. Then Maya will probably move to MC and if MC hit Tommy, it will probably be Josy.

But in the MC variant it will be problematic if MC made out with women in the DIK Mansion.

In all 4 options MC does not pay money to Maya. I believe that MC money is either important for him to trace his family history or to help Quinn.
Very interesting, I just don't see the stripper job possible for Josy. In Sage's branch, it would also open Josy´s path alone.

Reactions: Actuallythedog
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes