Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
Any chance of a teleporter or something of the sort being implemented at some point?

cause i am so freaking lost in some of the free roaming sections, specifically Sage's place. living there now, presently lost as fuck for the past 30 minutes, have done everything i need to for the day except rest in Sage's room, because i cannot find her fucking room for the life of me. Everywhere seems to lead everywhere else except to her room.

It feels like an mc escher esque-maze.

great game otherwise. could maybe use a sex system more like that of College life's, where you gotta legit work to get the girls off, rather than just have your character handing out orgasms left and right.

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
All this Josy x Jill fanfic spewing and I'm over here thinking you people must really hate Maya, sheesh. You'd think Josy was single with the way some here try to pair her with Jill.
Josy getting with Jill makes her even more of a plus one character. First she was roped in with Maya’s route, now she’s getting roped into Jill’s route. The best thing for her is to get an actual solo route.

If there’s even a slim chance of Josy getting with Jill I wouldn’t mind as long as it’s optional.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Josy getting with Jill makes her even more of a plus one character. First she was roped in with Maya’s route, now she’s getting roped into Jill’s route. The best thing for her is to get an actual solo route.

If there’s even a slim chance of Josy getting with Jill I wouldn’t mind as long as it’s optional.
I think the only option you'll have to avoid it is if you're on a pure Jill path.
Otherwise..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

have you considered that perhaps that is Josy personality? Some people just can not function without a partner!

as for Josy being with Maya considering how lustful that sex bunny is and how much of a coldfish Maya seems to be on that department (stating the truth is not badmouthing so ease up on the hate) i think Josy`s need for intimacy might make her bend the rules as to something like not in a 20 miles radius or with a dick ... So Josy is so gonna hit that Jill ass!

i can imagine the scene where Maya is looking for MR. Pink (did i mention my theory about Maya being an avatar of someone?) and all of a sudden Mr. Pinks shows up mounted on Jill`s strap on busting a no nut in Josy ass!

As for Josie turning Maya gay that is stupid go re watch the scene! Derek blurted out that Maya had a thing for Josie and she being the lustful sex bunny intimacy deprived sexy thing that she is just went "easy lay, yeyyyy"!

Last edited:

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
Any chance of a teleporter or something of the sort being implemented at some point?

cause i am so freaking lost in some of the free roaming sections, specifically Sage's place. living there now, presently lost as fuck for the past 30 minutes, have done everything i need to for the day except rest in Sage's room, because i cannot find her fucking room for the life of me. Everywhere seems to lead everywhere else except to her room.

great game otherwise. could maybe use a sex system more like that of College life's, where you gotta legit work to get the girls off, rather than just have your character handing out orgasms left and right.
I got lost too in the past, I played this game months ago but I remember in the last ep there is a map added in the free roaming you just can click on to talk with every guy of the Diks instead of make a thousand clicks on doors and stairs to find them

Reactions: cakeny

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So, here's the thing about Josy (preemptive apology to ChipLecsap if this offends), but she doesn't seem to have any kind of baggage at all that would give her any kind of engaging personal story. I say this as someone who likes Josy because I like her personality, she's hot, and I get to have her and Maya at the same time (win-win), but she currently lacks any kind of personal or emotional problem that would give her an interesting character arc.

With Maya, we all know what her problems are.
With Sage, there's the Chad situation/betrayal/who-knows-what that's going on there plus she's the President of the HOTs and if Quinn's dealings ever come to light, that'll bring Sage's down with it.
With Bella, we have whatever's going with her and James and her being very emotionally guarded and closed off which may or may not be related to the James situation.
With Jill, we have the whole the Tybalt blackmail BS, but there may also be family issues too since she seems to somewhat resent her legacy and fortune, plus she may be dealing with some things related to her sister.

With Josy, everything is...well...pretty OK for her personally. The only personal issues seems to be with Tommy, Monica, and her Mom, but those are very minor. The only major problem in her life is Maya's Dad impeding their relationship, but that could be resolved if she just dumped Maya and got out of that relationship. So really, she doesn't have much going for her in terms of any major personal drama, and that might sound quite good to some, but in the context of this game, it seems like it could be quite boring and basic if she gets a solo path unless some major drama is injected into her personal life.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Josy and boring in the same sentence without a negative in between them? ease up on the drugs Holy!

and Josy does have drama the difference is that she can handle her shit and take care of herself! Tommy is a major issue, she is joining the HOT with offers for restaurant drugs and becoming a pink rose "model" all temptations!

If josy was half the trouble that maya is she would have twice as much drama! Maya even hangs out with her brother ffs! she handled her father by running away and stating her mind and taking life in her own hands which forced peter to act! Maya father never even had to think twice about saying no because Maya is spineless and can not face up to him!

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
So, here's the thing about Josy (preemptive apology to ChipLecsap if this offends), but she doesn't seem to have any kind of baggage at all that would give her any kind of engaging personal story. I say this as someone who likes Josy because I like her personality, she's hot, and I get to have her and Maya at the same time (win-win), but she currently lacks any kind of personal or emotional problem that would give her an interesting character arc.

With Maya, we all know what her problems are.
With Sage, there's the Chad situation/betrayal/who-knows-what that's going on there plus she's the President of the HOTs and if Quinn's dealings ever come to light, that'll bring Sage's down with it.
With Bella, we have whatever's going with her and James and her being very emotionally guarded and closed off which may or may not be related to the James situation.
With Jill, we have the whole the Tybalt blackmail BS, but there may also be family issues too since she seems to somewhat resent her legacy and fortune, plus she may be dealing with some things related to her sister.

With Josy, everything is...well...pretty OK for her personally. The only personal issues seems to be with Tommy, Monica, and her Mom, but those are very minor. The only major problem in her life is Maya's Dad impeding their relationship, but that could be resolved if she just dumped Maya and got out of that relationship. So really, she doesn't have much going for her in terms of any major personal drama, and that might sound quite good to some, but in the context of this game, it seems like it could be quite boring and basic if she gets a solo path unless some major drama is injected into her personal life.
f518b28f085fc7510ac974877921698b.gif

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
All this Josy x Jill fanfic spewing and I'm over here thinking you people must really hate Maya, sheesh. You'd think Josy was single with the way some here try to pair her with Jill.
Most people do hate Maya. I think she has like 3 fans. One of them makes up about 20% of the posts in here so that make her seem more popular.

There is one added in later on for a different building. I don't think there will ever be one added retroactively to an old chapter though.

Mar 9, 2019
I honestly don't know how people can play multiple paths to games and find all the endings and outcomes. Acting Lessons took me long enough to find the different endings, and this game monumentally towers it in terms of content and branching. Do y'all just play hours on end, cuz assuming that DPC goes 15+ chapters, I'm gonna end up getting a brain aneurysm trying to find all the different possibilities.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I honestly don't know how people can play multiple paths to games and find all the endings and outcomes. Acting Lessons took me long enough to find the different endings, and this game monumentally towers it in terms of content and branching. Do y'all just play hours on end, cuz assuming that DPC goes 15+ chapters, I'm gonna end up getting a brain aneurysm trying to find all the different possibilities.
If you aren't playing til your DIK is raw, you aren't playing the right way.

But seriously, when do different paths, I think most just skip most of it.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes