Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
sound like an asshole plan to me. Just put it out there, enjoy the the likes the comments the gratitude, and move on. don't be a prick :ROFLMAO:
I was gonna dm you a piece too. It would have brought the thread together. Your still coming to my birthday party right? I haven't made a Josy comment in like..4 days

Reactions: Johnyboie

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I was gonna dm you a piece too. It would have brought the thread together. Your still coming to my birthday party right? I haven't made a Josy comment in like..4 days
well, sadly for you, I don't accept DM, I locked down the feature :ROFLMAO:
Some people just want to watch the world burn. Its a jolly good time watching the fires. :KEK:
I'm too old for this childish shit :ROFLMAO:. Don't worry one day when you be mature enough you will understand that it's actually not fun.:ROFLMAO:you know it's funny that you laugh on your own farting when you are in the bathtub, but only in certain age.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x and Casmyr

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
well, sadly for you, I don't accept DM, I locked down the feature :ROFLMAO:

I'm too old for this childish shit :ROFLMAO:. Don't worry one day when you be mature enough you will understand that it's actually not fun.:ROFLMAO:you know it's funny that you laugh on your own farting when you are in the bathtub, but only in certain age.:ROFLMAO:
That you think "not being able to let yourself go and be childish" is a sign of maturity is pretty sad. True maturity is having your shit together and still being able to let go and do dumb shit.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That you think "not being able to let yourself go and be childish" is a sign of maturity is pretty sad. True maturity is having your shit together and still being able to let go and do dumb shit.
No, no, I just don't considering Trolling to be "fun". I'm not sensitive to it or something, I simply find it pathetic and sad. That the only one who find it funny is the actual troll, dont you think? You know they not laugh with you they laugh AT you :ROFLMAO:

of course exception make the rule. SJW, and Woke morones ect etc, they are meant to be Trolled :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
My room mate tells me im childish but then I take my risperdal and remember that I live alone.
Anyway, what would your pick up line be for Bella at the gym?

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Psychedelic

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
No, no, I just don't considering Trolling to be "fun". I'm not sensitive to it or something, I simply find it pathetic and sad. That the only one who find it funny is the actual troll, dont you think? You know they not laugh with you they laugh AT you :ROFLMAO:
Ah. Thats fair.

In the end, though, laugh at you or laugh with you, if you have fun, and you don't take it too far and we're all still good at the end - I see nothing wrong with being a little shit every now and then.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

KingDick77

Feb 7, 2021
Has anyone made a playthrough where The MC didn't had sex with any girl. I am curious to see how a ending without any relationships ends out.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Has anyone made a playthrough where The MC didn't had sex with any girl. I am curious to see how a ending without any relationships ends out.
I have and don't understand your question. Do you mean like the end caps where it breaks down the 5 main LI? Or how the episode ends?
Anything for the pepe tachi ;)
Trust that when my reactions are back ill be dropping some hearts.
it's a very boring ending, if you want I'll make you a diary of it
Come stai, amico mio?

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
This one's for my late night early morning crew. Which LI/side chick had the best sex scene in game?

Personally for me it's Sage, episode 5 on Tybbie's bed
Sage after the HOTs movie night. That was just fun sex. Plus, my one real "kink", if you can even call it that, is when a girl sucks your finger/thumb while you shag them face to face, and DPC had that in there.

Reactions: Kellermann
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes