mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
I guess these tables have been copied from the reddit group? ;)
Dunno what kind of claim you looking for but if taking public release date and apply a simple " " tool between them to display information is somewhat copyrighted.. What reddit group are you talking about?

Nov 12, 2020
Dunno what kind of claim you looking for but if taking public release date and apply a simple " " tool between them to display information is somewhat copyrighted.. What reddit group are you talking about?
Never mind, didn't want to claim anything. Sorry for being a tight ass, I'm frustrated because of the long waiting time that's still ahead of us before the next episode of BaD will be released.

Check Reddit-group Being a DIK. That's the one I was referring to.

Reactions: Hrllav

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
She is exactly that type of girl.
To have a foursome with 2 of her girl friends and the guy she's crushing on? :unsure:

I don't think so.

sound like an asshole plan to me. Just put it out there, enjoy the the likes the comments the gratitude, and move on. don't be a prick :ROFLMAO:
Agreed. I just don't see the point in playing these kinds of silly games with something that I'm sure we can all agree is ridiculous to be kept behind a paywall. Just send it in a PM for someone else to post if you're worried about getting Patreon banned or make an alt account to post it, but there's no need to troll people with it, especially since we'll all see it in about a month or so anyway.

Josy in episode 5 when choosing her over Maya.
Definitely, even though I chose Maya on my main route.

Wauw, a man of taste. When did you receive this angelic piece of art?
It's one of the custom renders DPC does for the high-tier patrons.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Acc to DPC's latest Post, the work is Almost done, and you can expect it this month or start of the april.
This is not correct. DPC said we were still at least 1000 static renders short of release, which is 4+ weeks' work even at his highest render rate. Add in time to beta test it, and we're not seeing Episode 7 until April at the earliest.

Riona is the fourteenth wallpaper in the 10,000 patrons wallpaper series.

Five wallpapers remain in the series.

View attachment 1063991
View attachment 1063992

Enjoy!
Interesting look. A little more formal than her usual style, but it works. Still not a big fan of the series though; girls in front of a [color] screen just isn't that engaging.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I would like to meet whoever requested this and personally give them a fucking handshake.
Wauw, a man of taste. When did you receive this angelic piece of art?
DPC produces between 8 to 16 custom renders every month for his patrons. This one was part of a set of 12 that came out in Feb 2020. I don't know who requested this one specifically but he does indeed deserve a handshake as there have been a few dodgy requests as well like Sage and AL's Leah together under a Christmas Tree (Nov 2019). I mean, who TF requested that? :HideThePain:

Now as many of you already know Casmyr is now an "El Presidente" tier patron and gets to commission customs...so you know who to praise (or not) when the March 2021 pack comes out...with probably KRJ renders :LOL:.

After the recent hoax misfire it also remains to be seen whether he will share them and get a crown alongside SomboSteel or let Sombo rule supreme... (no pressure :whistle:)
two-kings1.jpg

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
In the game one of the strippers (is it Nicole?) tells the MC they have routinely sex with VIP members of the club, so I'm afraid she'd be facing the same risks as all the servers in Quinn's "restaurant."
In the past, now the MC is the only having sex with her

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I've been away for a bit, it seems I've got about 162 pages to catch up on...

Anyone care to share the highlights over the last 3000+ posts?

Any new theories?

I started playing again, there are so many subtle reactions to shit that allude to hidden motives, I'm gonna have to start again (again) and take notes this time!

Here's a funny interaction: If the mc "likes" Tybalt's clucks on Jill's tennis post, he get annoyed at him (last cluck on the pic).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes