Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
We don't know who Maya's mother is for certain, but there's been a running conspiracy theory that it's Nora.

I didn't think it was really likely, but I thought it was funny - until today's custom wallpaper render. I can't imagine a one-off like Nora being wallpaper worthy if she wasn't significantly more related to the characters in some fashion, otherwise we should have had KRJ or the cafeteria lunch girl. Then again, he did give us Zoey, so maybe it's just an "MC's has tapped this ass" list.

Wait, that doesn't work, Sally was in there. And his dead mother. Suspicion over Nora remains.
Oh, I think she will do. I am really hoping it does turn out to be Maya's mother, just for the raw humor factor.
I like Maya (somewhat), but at no point does "fucking the gay out of her" factor into it. What sort of a caveman still thinks that way? Or maybe I'm the weirdo, because I like it when my women are into other women. I'm not insecure enough that I have to be their everything. Maybe it's because I'm older. And tired. ;)
Yes and no? I mean, I don't approve of male homosexuality. It's why I don't have extra dick in my sex life. I do have gay friends, however, and we get along and joke around just like anybody else. If you do not approve of something, you disapprove of it. It's an either/or situation. My pal Tom doesn't approve of going down on women. He's gay, so that's perfectly logical.

Neither of us persecutes other people because they do things that aren't on our approval list - unless they're the ones doing active persecution.

Perhaps instead of approval, think acceptance. Whether I approve or not is irrelevant, I accept that it's a thing, and unless it directly imposes upon my person being, it's a non-issue. Tom and his guys can go have their fun, and I'll have mine with Kiera or Betsy.
Ayup. That's a given, though. We're all human. Except Lemonfreak. He's a citrus wonder.
Because I mis-read this the first time, I'll go with what I thought I saw you say. Steve is masturbating. Josy is leaping from the car.

A custom render with any two characters? Riona in the delivery room, legs up in the stirrups while Camila is seated next to her is holding her hand.
A lot of people say Nora could have been lying about her age, but I don't think so. She looks 32 to me. Even if she fudged it a couple of years, she doesn't seem old enough to be Maya's mom. She could be someone's mom (which makes it hotter), but I don't think it's Maya. I would like to introduce myself to Maya's real mom, however. :sneaky:

EDIT:
nora's age as listed in tinder is 32. does she say she's lying? or is she supposed to have had maya at 14 to satisfy this theory?
Whoa, great minds think alike, just saw your post!

Reactions: duningtwo

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Isn't Nora a one shot character? She leaves the mc saying this was a one time thing.
In the phone render we got I didn't see the swyper icon

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
So uh say you could get a custom render made. What would you get? You get to pick two characters. A setting. And an action.

Im picking. Steve/josy. Steves mustang. Don't know what the action is atm
Bella and Magnar, DnG setting with Bella as the Ice Queen and Magnar as whatever his class is, action is they are sitting on the thrones together after defeating the adventurers. :LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: Kellermann

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
This can go in a whole lot of directions just on the Episode name itself; Jill/MC/Tybalt, Josy/Maya, the HOTs, Bella, etc.

Actually getting a little nervous right now.
" Look MC. We really like you. We think you are a sweet guy and all but.. you are a bit slow to catch up. We've been teasing you since day 1 and you just play all nicey and do nice stuff, totally cute and all but we want your dick now.

We want to get laid. Some real deal. A good hard fuck and since you are taking it too slow we are taking matters in our hands. We decided we are now locking you up in Bella's home, visit you every day and have orgies every evening just to cut the chase, sweetcheeks. No more strip clubbing, you have pussies to fill .

We have talked about this with Sage and she said you had no problem being fuckbodies. So scrub your chin up from the floor and try to breath again, no need to act so suprised. You really thought we don't talk you out all the time? That we haven't figured out we all want a piece of you and you want a piece of each of us? Haha, still stuck in that shop stacking shelves in your head, aren't you, loverboy ?

While you were busy doing that silly boystuff with the rest of the children at DIKs we had to figure things out. So pack your things, we waited long enough."

Truecolours - my dream variant. Aaah my sweet delusions :giggle:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Kellermann

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
So uh say you could get a custom render made. What would you get? You get to pick two characters. A setting. And an action.

Im picking. Steve/josy. Steves mustang. Don't know what the action is atm
Jill and her horse dressed as a czarina of imperial Russia! as for the action think great Catherine the great!
We don't know who Maya's mother is for certain, but there's been a running conspiracy theory that it's Nora.

Wait, that doesn't work, Sally was in there. And his dead mother. Suspicion over Nora remains.

I like Maya (somewhat), but at no point does "fucking the gay out of her" factor into it.

Perhaps instead of approval, think acceptance. Whether I approve or not is irrelevant, I accept that it's a thing, and unless it directly imposes upon my person being, it's a non-issue. Tom and his guys can go have their fun, and I'll have mine with Kiera or Betsy.
could be if D&G counts then yes he fingered that slut! as for the mother i heard he blew that pussy into oblivion so hard that she orgasmed herself into an heart attack!

thing is the MC never porked down Jill so if this series is the girls that the MC scored with that does not work!

Nora is either older sister or mother getting sick of Aunt theories...

as I stated women are more gender/sexually fluid then men... so not fucking the gay out of her but giving her a more ample experience of sexuality so that she does not lock herself into a single gender so to speak!

but do not confuse this with women being able to be turned... i turned my fair share and even then some women are totally and legit only into girls and they will never change, but most lesbians are bi!

and gratz on the acceptance speech as-long as it does not intrude into other peoples freedom people have the right to believe in the Easter bunny

nora's age as listed in tinder is 32. does she say she's lying? or is she supposed to have had maya at 14 to satisfy this theory?
technically... if its in Philadelphia Jews or Amish or among st Mormons... or even gypsy communities...

there are many religious communities and i heard quite a few awful stories of girls as young as 12 asking for child protection and having the state fail them!

so yes it could be in reality but i rather not consider it!

personal freedom comes before religious freedom and therefore since this affects the children right to choose i will not defend such people!

Can you imagine if people were defending Melissa’s dad’s use of the N Word in Acting Lessons?
i could do it if that was his only crime! but considering that the minimum of kicks i gave to that piece of shit was 148 ... but i did it because he laid a hand on my sweet Melissa... gosh i feel like murdering something!

anyway his crimes are clear his lifestory and therefore why he did it are not! all i could say is that i can not be unbiased towards that thing...

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Being realistic in terms of what DPC would allow:
  • The Characters
    • Maya and the MC
  • The Setting
    • The lake seen in the Ep 4 flashback
  • The Action
    • The two of them in the water and the MC lifting Maya over himself like .
Isn't Nora a one shot character? She leaves the mc saying this was a one time thing.
In the phone render we got I didn't see the swyper icon
Technically, yes, but she's such a hot character you can understand why people would want to see more of her.

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
technically... if its in Philadelphia
i didn't meet many amish in philly, you probably meant pennsylvania. but yeah nora strikes me as a good amish girl. a californian once accused me of being amish for having a beard and a penn licence plate. i'm not even american.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Being realistic in terms of what DPC would allow:
  • The Characters
    • Maya and the MC
  • The Setting
    • The lake seen in the Ep 4 flashback
  • The Action
    • The two of them in the water and the MC lifting Maya over himself like .
Incredible powerful image. I would like to this into game.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
i didn't meet many amish in philly, you probably meant pennsylvania. but yeah nora strikes me as a good amish girl. a californian once accused me of being amish for having a beard and a penn licence plate. i'm not even american.
you are right ofc but they exist everywhere all over the united states! and i do not mean the Amish per se the orthodox jews of philly are just one of the examples i heard but there are Muslims communities also!

weirdly enough we never hear the feminist talk about these things and the coward politicians do nothing and allow these peaces of shit to hide under the freedom of religion principle ignoring the right to self determination!

So yes Nora can technically be Maya`s mother but if that was the case she would have been married before the age of 15 or 16 the latest, i see no ring on that finger!

Reactions: duningtwo

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
you are right ofc but they exist everywhere all over the united states! and i do not mean the Amish per se the orthodox jews of philly are just one of the examples i heard but there are Muslims communities also!

weirdly enough we never hear the feminist talk about these things and the coward politicians do nothing and allow these peaces of shit to hide under the freedom of religion principle ignoring the right to self determination!

So yes Nora can technically be Maya`s mother but if that was the case she would have been married before the age of 15 or 16 the latest, i see no ring on that finger!
my money would be on the armenians, but maya isn't hairy enough.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020

This week I worked mainly on static renders and a few animations.

Something I worked extra hard on this week was environment design, and I will have to continue to work on this and the last free-roam event next week. It will be a fairly big free-roam event, but work should be progressing at a steady pace.

I have written plenty of the script too, and I only have a handful more scenes to write.

On top of the free-roam event, static renders and writing; I have some work left with phone content, mini-games and music/sound.

I cannot estimate how long this will take, but I can feel that the episode must be at least 80% complete in terms of content (static renders/animations/GUI elements).

The final percentages always take the longest to complete, as polishing and wrapping things up are needed, but we are in the end-game of development of this beast of an episode.

Something new that I can reveal for you today is the episode title, and it will be:

Episode 7 - True Colors

10,000 Patrons wallpaper series
For the fifteenth wallpaper, I give you Nora. Download the full resolution versions in the attachments below.

View attachment 1068664

View attachment 1068669
4 wallpapers remain in the series.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
First Lynette, later Zoey and now Nora :WaitWhat:
Where are Mona, Heather and KRJ wallpapers :BootyTime:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes