Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Yea I thought about it aswell. But then I thought I'm just gonna have my canon playthrough, the choices that I would've made and whatever happens... happens. Ultimately I don't really believe there will be a harem ending when this game is completely finished. So eventually you will be locked out of LIs one by one until nOne is left.
fixed it for you!
This is what made me think the Jill path may not be cut off if MC chooses to attend his sick friend Sage. Jill of all people should understand that. Although, she doesn't really appear to take much note of the sickness comment (the normal response is to ask a follow up question about the friend's condition). Sometimes when you have other things on your mind you don't fully listen to what a person is saying. I could be wrong and maybe it is a discontinuation of the relationship, but it feels like a weak way to go about doing it for a character such as Jill.
she did not hear the comment she stopped listening after the MC said "her"... like many people here who seem to read the 1st word of a comment and then hear what they want to hear!

Jill`s head is probably going at is it a girlfriend? gosh are they sexually active? do i have to... to get a chance? oh god what should i do?
i can imagine the talk with Bella when Bella starts to think "wait a minute how many bitches is that cunt doing?"

The way she complains about it at the pool, it's like she's overacting, and then later when Riona complains to her about it, she dismisses it and the look she gives makes me wonder... It's in her interest to get more girls into the game (even though Riona is advising against it), because she wants to make more money, but at higher risk of exposure.
problem here is that the HOT house does not have enough space and Mel and Sarah already have to share a room! and they are bringing in 6 more girls? that is doubling their numbers...

so yes Q must be behind it since i do not believe Sage would agree with so many new girls! she is on 3rd year as president and never more then 3-4 girls joined? and HOT`s tend to get pregnant and marry off a jock or the best Beta`s or lacking that a rich prep so their amount joining every year can be a bit higher since they do not support 4 years of college... exceptions seem to be Heather Sage and Arieth, actually arieth is probably the oldest HOT going on 8 years in college!

Also the year in accordance to what i can observe where more girls joined was the previous year or 1 year after Quinn joined since Elena Mel Sarah seem to be the babygirls of the house! maybe 1 more i can not pin point? would be fun to try and figure it out the years every girl joined and make an assessment!

As for the talk about financial support, being part of a frat house is supposed to save you in rent and sharing on house expenses! and we are talking about people where 50 bucks a month can make or break a student so its not something to spit on!

But the greatest advantage is the contacts you acquire you have a greater pool of friends (so college years currency) to help you in school or whatever and afterwards plenty of contacts including former alluminni and if you end up in a responsibility position you can call up the old boys to get the best prospects that will make you look good with the bosses! trust is a rare and valuable commodity and being in a fraternity means people from that group will not try to screw you over due to social pressure!

So Mayas behavior is stupid she could use the HOT contacts later on since Heather seems rich so her family can give her a break, Sage is a smart cookie so later on she could get her a nice job, as Josy pointed out with the food they can save plenty and Maya needs money so the HOT cooking and rent would help her out alot! yes Q is a bitch but Maya is being dumb!
most hots have something to offer including Arieth if she decides to try out wiener again she can ask arieth for a size appropriate dude for her situation...

if Arieth as a photo album of all the guys in college would be fun if it got leaked out...

Anyway this plays into my crazy impossible so unlikely to happen of a HOT break into 2 sorority`s bring in the HOE´s YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Derek say MC is a snowflake if we choose to stay with him instead of Sage or Bella. What do you guys think about that - Is MC really a snowflake or not ? To be honest i don't have any ideas what snowflake is all about in the first place until i seek it meaning on google, and i still haven't make my mind yet about the MC is a snowflake or not.
a snowflake is something that melts over nothing! so yes the MC is a snowflake he should have pushed for a threesome and the girls would kick him out but the way it went down he is the perfect description that heather made of Tommy either a raging bull or a depressed over dramatic whiny cunt!

I didn't say it in that sense, Just how does her face change from happy to serious? Or maybe angry because if you change the images quickly it shows that she is angry in the second
considering that she as been waiting for a proper dicking for 22 years and she is still a virgun i think she is totally entitled to be pissed off her mind i mean a worthy dick is/and hard to come by!

I'd say the MC's hissy fit and walking out on Maya and Josy during the revelation made him seem like a snowflake. Took me out of the game as getting pissed off at them and walking out isn't something a lot of us would do... I'd probably almost laugh if I was in the same situation.
never been in this particular situation but been in quite a few where the amount of coincidences where such that it broke the meta and i actually laughed my ass off at all the futility with which one tries to micromanage life only to see it shatter to pieces over a forgotten sms or calling someone the wrong name! so in such a situation i would laugh at the absurdity of the situation!

they would look at me and think me an evil genius that was just fucking around with them... its hard to be misunderstood!

even worse if you had went to Q and Rhyona you could add to your disbelief the concept of karma is finally catching up to me... should i try to out run it or cleanse myself from it? and the girls would consider me a psychopath or sociopath and that was just using them...

do not use mods and it will not happen! that one is on you!

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I wonder if I should do another run for Jill. I have the written walkthrough anyway I don't need scrappy's thing.

Fuck. I guess I know what I'm going to be doing today. Time to get to work.

Reactions: Warscared

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Here's a novel idea: could you point to the dialog in game where that requirement was conveyed to Maya?
Yes, the pool scene. And it's clear that the information didn't sink in for her, but it's also clear in the scene from episode 6 that Maya was under a delusion that all she had to do was join the HOT's. This isn't the HOT's fault, or Quinn's. It's Maya's delusion. And all of this is irrelevant anyway.

Maya joined the HOT's under false pretenses. We are not shown the scene where Maya approaches Sage and Quinn and ask to pledge the HOT's, but I think I'm on safe ground asserting that she did not say that she thought the HOT's were all sluts and she only wanted to pledge because she heard a rumor that they provided free tuition. In fact later dialogue seems to affirm this. Not stating her intensions and joining under false pretenses is dishonest, it is a lie, and this from the girl who demands 100% honesty.

And with this post I'm done splitting hairs on this. I'm not discussing it any further as it's absolutely clear to anyone.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
This is not going to be fun to replay the ENTIRE game for one factor. She already practically loves the MC at this point. I did everything perfectly and yet it was the damn mod to screw up THAT point. Figures.

I wish there was a way to go back into the save and edit that one little thing.

Ugh to redo all the things with Bella, the DIKs, Hell Week....

Screw it. Not doing it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This is not going to be fun to replay the ENTIRE game for one factor. She already practically loves the MC at this point. I did everything perfectly and yet it was the damn mod to screw up THAT point. Figures.

Screw it. Not doing it.
not necessarily so decisive...

if you don't feel like it, I'd wait for the next chapter to see if it has any serious consequences (it should but so far it doesn't look like it).

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
not necessarily so decisive...

if you don't feel like it, I'd wait for the next chapter to see if it has any serious consequences (it should but so far it doesn't look like it).
Yeah I really do not want to go through the entire bloody game to fix one thing. It's a glitch in the mod but why the hell couldn't it have been for the DIKs or whatever? Had to be the Jill route, right? Damnit!

I'm Permanent CHICK at this point too after not taking Tommy's ID. Would the game crucify me for one "glitch" in the run with Jill, whether it was my mistake or not?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Alright, you know what/ I have month or 5-6 weeks or whatever before the new Episode comes out.

I'm going to do it because the more I think about it, the more pissed off I get. I don't have to do all 6 bloody chapters in one day. I don't want a mod glitch ruining ANYTHING with Jill.

Fuck, this sucks.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Yeah I really do not want to go through the entire bloody game to fix one thing. It's a glitch in the mod but why the hell couldn't it have been for the DIKs or whatever? Had to be the Jill route, right? Damnit!

I'm Permanent CHICK at this point too after not taking Tommy's ID. Would the game crucify me for one "glitch" in the run with Jill, whether it was my mistake or not?
You mean you didn't find the hidden Major Choice that makes you perma Dik/Chick before the ID choice? That's your Jill save fucked then

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019

Screw it. Not doing it.
It's not worth it, just use the mod to change the variable for punching Tybalt. It will make it seem like it never happened at all. If it doesn't provide this variable just use the mod to max out your Jill points. Since the only consequence for punching him is -2 RP

Reactions: felicemastronzo

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
It's not worth it, just use the mod to change the variable for punching Tybalt. It will make it seem like it never happened at all. If it doesn't provide this variable just use the mod to max out your Jill points. Since the only consequence for punching him is -2 RP
Not sure you can convince him to use the mod ever again after this

• Haha
Reactions: SenkuIshigami

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Im good on discussing it now though, you guys are cancer.
Eh, take whatever everyone says with a grain of salt bro. Most of the time, they're sarcastic and smart assed. Just gotta let that shit go.
For your theory, I picked up on Chad's gay vibes a few episodes ago. Although, some recent theories opened my eyes to who the gay partner probably is. It's more than likely going to be Troy, the first roommate you had.
The misdirection towards Mel is probably because Melanie and Sarah both know about him being gay and are sympathetic to his plights.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Not sure you can convince him to use the mod ever again after this
I keep 2 versions of the game, one clean and one modded so I can play my way then max out my Dik and Chick saves later.

If someone were so inclined they could play both versions simultaneously, seeing which choices give points in the modded version then selecting the same ones in the clean version.

Or they could just have fun playing the fucking game and not obsess over every tiny little thing.

Reactions: moskyx

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Eh, take whatever everyone says with a grain of salt bro. Most of the time, they're sarcastic and smart assed. Just gotta let that shit go.
For your theory, I picked up on Chad's gay vibes a few episodes ago. Although, some recent theories opened my eyes to who the gay partner probably is. It's more than likely going to be Troy, the first roommate you had.
The misdirection towards Mel is probably because Melanie and Sarah both know about him being gay and are sympathetic to his plights.
If it isn't Troy then what the hell was the point of that character at this point considering the story made a big deal out of him and Chad having some fight. Plus he's been MIA since episode 2?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Yes, the pool scene. And it's clear that the information didn't sink in for her, but it's also clear in the scene from episode 6 that Maya was under a delusion that all she had to do was join the HOT's. This isn't the HOT's fault, or Quinn's. It's Maya's delusion. And all of this is irrelevant anyway.
How can you say on the one hand that Maya learned the truth in a scene where Quinn does not say only HOTs who join the restaurant get free tuition, and then in same breath claim Maya is delusional for thinking all HOTs got free tuition later on?

Obviously if Maya knew what Mona knew, she wouldn't have wasted time asking Mona about how to collect the free tuition.

Maya joined the HOT's under false pretenses. We are not shown the scene where Maya approaches Sage and Quinn and ask to pledge the HOT's, but I think I'm on safe ground asserting that she did not say that she thought the HOT's were all sluts and she only wanted to pledge because she heard a rumor that they provided free tuition. In fact later dialogue seems to affirm this. Not stating her intensions and joining under false pretenses is dishonest, it is a lie, and this from the girl who demands 100% honesty.

And with this post I'm done splitting hairs on this. I'm not discussing it any further as it's absolutely clear to anyone.
I agree it's clear: even you admit there's no in-game evidence that Maya lied when she first approached Sage. We all know Maya has a low opinion of the HOTs, but what difference does that make? If anything, it seems to undercut your argument because if the HOTs themselves know this and let Maya join anyway then there's no deception.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

I play the entire game many times, to anothers interest obviuosly, but fo r you, in solo jill path, thats will be very funny, you just know what do or decide, thats very quickly. In my last play i try focused in one girl, but like everytime i play, i accept teach Sage play guitar... thats my guilty. hahaha

Nov 14, 2016
Alright, you know what/ I have month or 5-6 weeks or whatever before the new Episode comes out.

I'm going to do it because the more I think about it, the more pissed off I get. I don't have to do all 6 bloody chapters in one day. I don't want a mod glitch ruining ANYTHING with Jill.

Fuck, this sucks.
I suggest making a separate save in at the end of each episode, so if something fucks up somewhere you don't have to start from the whole beginning.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes