ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
See what I mean? Splitting hairs.

I was not implying that in her first interview, when she asked to pledge the HOT's that there was ANY mention of the prostitution or of free tuition, indeed in a subsequent conversation with the MC she says that the rumor has not been confirmed. But she did go into that interview with a bias against the HOT's and for the purpose of obtaining free tuition, it's her only motivation for joining the HOT's.

In the pool scene Mona seemed to understand what Quinn was saying, given how she wound up it's pretty clear that she did understand.

This conversation started over Maya's lies and general dishonesty. She lied to the MC and she lied to the HOT's, all while demanding complete, 100% honesty from everyone else.

And as usual with all the Maya fan's it's everybody else's fault, poor little Maya isn't responsible for anything it's just those bad bad people being mean to her.

And I'm saying that's bullshit.
That's rich coming from the guy who blames Maya for everything short of crop circles.

But you're still just flat wrong, because the conversation didn't start with Maya's *imaginary* dishonesty. If you insist on playing "who started it" then it started with the person who spread the rumor about free tuition. We can't prove that was Quinn, but we know it can't have been Maya. Whoever it was, they clearly wanted to incentivize people to join the HOTs for such base reasons as money, and Maya fell for it.

So even if we agree that Maya's impure motives were unacceptable, Maya is as much a victim as the HOTs because she was led to believe her motives were acceptable. She heard that the HOTs pay for tuition, asked, and had Quinn confirm the rumor (though Quinn was vague on details). Case closed.

So yeah, sometimes Maya really is innocent. Eventually, I'm hopeful you can come to terms with it.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Damn, even I'm starting to feel a little sorry for Maya. She's catching a hard beat down on the thread today. :whistle:
This is what punching down looks like. It's ugly, and those doing it don't come out of it looking good.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You could have just shown this:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
One simple question-
IF Maya offered herself to you, would you turn her down?
My answer is Fuck No! I would be all over that.
I suspect all the so called haters would not be able to either.
I could kick Wendy out. After a little ball sucking, mine not hers.... I have standards after all!

Reactions: shazba

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It's ugly, and those doing it don't come out of it looking good.
Depends on the person really. I could do a punch down on Tybalt because thats the only thing he probably understands and while i could do a walk-away on him any day, i'd do it because of Jill.

I could do one on James because i have no intention whatsoever to assume the best as i'm not interested in the 'repair their relationship' business at all and only see that he made Bella suffer. I'm totally fine with double standards when i'm doing it. I'm selfish like that. :devilish:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Warscared

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
to all the new Maya haters no she is not the worst character!

allow me to try and explain what we Maya detractors think of Maya and what we believe is their character plot!

Maya is the emotional growth character that needs to drop the freaking princess complex and start making moves on her life and taking responsibility and control instead of always being the damsel in distress!

Maya is in terms of emotional growth and becoming an adult what Jill is to sexuality a slow burner that drives us to mental and psychological exhaustion! and do not deny it Maya lovers you love those neotanist traits that she constantly presents!

yes she is evolving but its just so slow... not to mention that until Josy arrival she was planning to seduce the MC and placate her father instead of confronting him! There were moments in the game that i think she have actually considered dropping Josy and probably at the end of ep.6 she still is, taking the easy way out caving in instead of asserting herself, she lies because she does not want confrontation, pretty normal for most girls but lieing to stay in the same place is weak and we expect her to grow!

worst part of it all! she blames her father instead of owning her own weaknesses and that is also quite distressing!
Once she decides to confront her father get a job and tell him to accept her as she is or fuck off is when we will finally see what her father is really about, so stop jumping the gun and attack a dude that wants whats best for his daughter and in is point of view is achieving it!

The most frustrating part of all of this is that once she gets a spine and learns to assert herself she might even get everything she wants since her father might break or even if he does not he can reach the "lets not talk about it agreement i will always love you and you will always be my daughter but please respect my believes and do not shove it in me or your mothers face"!

but until she does we will keep nitpicking and splitting hairs over an infantile girl that needs to grow up!

not saying that she is not growing just saying that is its a very painful slow growth just as Jill sexual awakening!

hate the character all you want or love it as much as you want but do not try to blind us just because you have a dark spot towards that character, she is well written for her purpose and except for the loan stupidity plot that is nothing that could not easily be solved with a denouncement act and get it annulled so she can refinance her student loan!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Casmyr

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017

I stand by my decision
You are indeed a lemonfreak! Lemonizing left and right. All in the name of a glorious Citrus Empire i suppose. But how do you feel about Orange. Or thats a civil war sorta thing with you lemonians :geek:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
You are indeed a lemonfreak! Lemonizing left and right. All in the name of a glorious Citrus Empire i suppose. But how do you feel about Orange. Or thats a civil war sorta thing with you lemonians :geek:
All citrus fruits, whether they be lemons, limes, oranges, grapefruits, tangerines, pomelos, yuzu or sudachi are welcome :love:

All except the kumquats, they know what they did :mad:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Depends on the person really. I could do a punch down on Tybalt because thats the only thing he probably understands and while i could do a walk-away on him any day, i'd do it because of Jill.

I could do one on James because i have no intention whatsoever to assume the best as i'm not interested in the 'repair their relationship' business at all and only see that he made Bella suffer. I'm totally fine with double standards when i'm doing it. I'm selfish like that. :devilish:
Insulting and hating on Tybalt is actually a "punch up" more than a "punch down". To punch down is to attack those who are or who you consider to be in a lower social standing than yourself, and Tybalt, as much as it might pain people to admit it, is in a higher standing than the MC. So to insult and hate upon him is like doing so with a politician; it's attacking the powerful, not the weak.

not to mention that until Josy arrival she was planning to seduce the MC and placate her father instead of confronting him
I am truly at a loss to process this crazy notion. :WaitWhat:

There were moments in the game that i think she have actually considered dropping Josy and probably at the end of ep.6 she still is
Nope.

so stop jumping the gun and attack a dude that wants whats best for his daughter
Trying to pressure your daughter to stop being gay by threatening her future is not "wanting what's best" for them, no matter how much they might think it or try to justify it. :rolleyes:

"lets not talk about it agreement i will always love you and you will always be my daughter but please respect my believes and do not shove it in me or your mothers face"!
When someone's beliefs are ignorantly and hatefully discriminatory, they are not worthy of being respected, nor is asking your child to curtail their true self when in your presence just so you don't have to feel uncomfortable.

Somehow, all the panelists here are going around in circles without asking the crucial question.

Why did Quinn include Maya in the HOT's in the first place?
She wasn't going to. She wanted to dangle it in front of Maya, like string in front of a cat, then pull it away from Maya at the last minute. Maya was nothing more than a toy for Quinn, until Josy came along and beat Quinn at her own game.

Reactions: dalli_x

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
Given the intense opinions on this page, I have a confession to make - The Maya and Josy thing didn't really bug me at all. Josy liked MC, MC liked Josy. Maya liked MC, MC liked Maya. They like each other. I see no problem with any of that. My MC was honestly ready to hook up with both of them anyway, so if anything we are all equally guilty in this situation. The only thing that really bugged me was the way MC freaked out when he discovered it. I would have honestly been very relaxed about the whole thing.

And to be honest regarding Quinn. She lives by the sword, she dies by the sword when it comes to the manipulation of the other girls, imo.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I have disappointed you, I only focused seeing her ass and I did not notice the lemon :cry:

BTW Can you imagine that these two actually know each other? And does Mona tell her what happened to her and Zoey go to college to avenge her friend :devilish:
march_mona_order1.jpg march_mona_order2.jpg

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
That's really shifting the moral responsibility. Maya made the decision to join the HOT's based upon a rumor that she would get free tuition. It was her intent to join strictly for monetary gain. She decided to use the HOT's, Quinn's behavior had nothing to do with it.
Ya, I know some will probably think I'm being mean, but when it comes to Maya...she's just...dumb. And I actually like Maya platonically - in my playthrough my character is legit friends with her - enjoy studying with her and hanging out with her and she's obviously MC's best buddy's sis and I am appreciative toward her character for letting MC stay with her, that's a key reason I try to maintain the friendship with her and just be all-around nice to her - she's not a bad person, she's just desperate and dumb, and that leads to really bad decisions - part of this is the people around her should have helped her more - Josy should have done more digging and told her this is bullshit, they're not going to give you free tuition and talked her out of it.

The whole issue with Quinn and the HOTs...even though I do hold Quinn responsible for certain things, of all the exchanges regarding the "free tuition", even the way Quinn delivered her sides of those exchanges, the vast majority of folks with common sense would get the feeling that there was a catch or something fishy going on with it (I mean...no shit, right? Who just gives anybody $50-100k just for being in a sorority? I mean grants and scholarships are the only thing that comes to mind for me and those wouldn't be down-low under the table rumors that are whispered about, they would be very public.)

Don't mean offense to any Maya fans here, but I just have a hard time having much sympathy for Maya in this situation - she walked into oncoming traffic in broad daylight and is playing the victim when she got hit by a car. In my playthrough I'll continue being nice to her and trying to be supportive emotionally to her and I legitimately hope things work out in a positive way in the end for her character, but I won't be going out of my way to give her $ or anything like that.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
to all the new Maya haters no she is not the worst character!

allow me to try and explain what we Maya detractors think of Maya and what we believe is their character plot!
Maybe the reasons why you "hate" Maya are not the same as the other Maya haters. Is just a theory, but i bet some people hate her couse they always bet for the badies, like a form of literary rebelion. Others hate her for "liying" to the MC. And i bet some people hate her because she is a feminist, and politicaly "leftish".

Maya is the emotional growth character that needs to drop the freaking princess complex and start making moves on her life and taking responsibility and control instead of always being the damsel in distress!
Why you say she had a princess complex? Again she is more or less in the same spot that almoast every other character, dady pay her studies. And yet noone of them get the same hatred. She is using that money to study, not to party withouth any regards for the future as the Diks. She avoid telling MC her problems until chapter 6.

yes she is evolving but its just so slow... not to mention that until Josy arrival she was planning to seduce the MC and placate her father instead of confronting him!
Thats just a especulation. We know that she is interested in MC like every other girl character in the game. Why to asume that she has dark motivess, but not asume the same for every other character? Why she is not simple interested in MC for being kind, goodlooking and having and amazing cock, like every other girl? Why Maya haters have to make up reasons tomake her look worst?

There were moments in the game that i think she have actually considered dropping Josy and probably at the end of ep.6 she still is, taking the easy way out caving in instead of asserting herself, she lies because she does not want confrontation, pretty normal for most girls but lieing to stay in the same place is weak and we expect her to grow!
Yeah she did. Just like Josy who noone hates. And, why to start a relationship with the MC is not "asserting herself", why to asume her atraction towards MC is genuine. And again, if the main concer of Maya haters is weakness... well i mantain what my original post said, but in silence so not you or me get deleted.
You talk about madurity and responsability. I value that, but i learn from my olders that thoose values also mean that the strong protect the weak, that is mature and responsabile to feel compassion for thoose who are in need, not to hate them but rather to help them. And i don't aprove people who hates the weak ones, couse they choose an easy fight.

worst part of it all! she blames her father instead of owning her own weaknesses and that is also quite distressing!
Once she decides to confront her father get a job and tell him to accept her as she is or fuck off is when we will finally see what her father is really about, so stop jumping the gun and attack a dude that wants whats best for his daughter and in is point of view is achieving it!
Again the old issue. How much did it cost a university study in America? Can a 19 years old afford thoose studies working?. If not then Maya is screwed without help. And as i told you before, Maya not only had to pay her studies but also the loan for thoose studies he dont get anyhow. Couse as the story present the problem, she was cheated by her dad. And sometimes in life you cant send to fuck off a guy if you depend on that. It's called power.

The most frustrating part of all of this is that once she gets a spine and learns to assert herself she might even get everything she wants since her father might break or even if he does not he can reach the "lets not talk about it agreement i will always love you and you will always be my daughter but please respect my believes and do not shove it in me or your mothers face"!
Why you asume is Maya the intolerant and not her father when everything in the stoyy point out in the opossite direction? It's clear that in Maya position the easy way is to talk with her father rather than: working, prostitute herself or supporting Quinn harrasment. One talk with daddy to make an arregement or long hours of work day after day?. Talk with daddy is what inmature people will do.

hate the character all you want or love it as much as you want but do not try to blind us just because you have a dark spot towards that character,
As i told you I don´t love Maya. All the girls in this game love me. I prefer one thouthands time a hot thing like Sage or a Sarah with that evil smart look. Even Quinn is fun like hell. I reject the ethic values of Maya haters. Condemn weakness instead of filling compassion towards her.

she is well written for her purpose and except for the loan stupidity plot that is nothing that could not easily be solved with a denouncement act and get it annulled so she can refinance her student loan!
In the real world sure. But if that would be the case in this story then it would loose most of the charm. Maya is just stupid and their dad is throwing a weak false threat.

i will try to stay away from this conversation since it got over 30 of my best argumentative posts deleted my position as been stated both towards Maya and towards her father!
Totally agree with you on that. To delete my comments still had at least some sense. Yours were educated and on topic.

Finally on a personal note. Is usual that we read a story from the stories we have in real life. But there are different stories. One of my friends told me that she saw how another friend's dad put a knife on his neck when he was 13 and told him that if he didnt wake up he was going to cut his head. His uncle was sexually abused by his dad when he was 5 yrs old. He, the kid, end up in a hospital for crazy people. Neither Maya or Maya's dad is neither thoose people or the fat kid you told me before.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Like many here I too am aware of Maya's faults and imperfections, nor am I a big fan of the constant never ending forc-, non-optional content that we all get with her but instead of slandering her everyday let's maybe try and focus on her positives instead? :LUL: so much negativity.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
it's attacking the powerful, not the weak.
I just realized that it pains me to see Tybalt being referred to as powerful. Hurst my sensitie tummy :sick:

I'm not sure about his status. I mean sure, he is richer but who isn't in richer than MC in this game by default. But power? Did he ever pulled any strings ? A bum could have blackmailed Jill with that sort of info. Stupid mc caught redhanded, anyone could file a report. The others didn't because they are Tybalt's goons.. i'm not sure its because his status, more like that they are even dumber than he is. Some might simply don't care at all. Or.. perhaps not everyone is stupid enough to try and blackmail Jill because who knows, Jill's family might not be ever so happy to learn that some fop is trying to toy with their daughter.

Of course they might not be happy with the fact their daughter is dating a bum. But we don't know. Tybalt's actual power-level (sick) is a mystery to me still.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Trying to pressure your daughter to stop being gay by threatening her future is not "wanting what's best" for them, no matter how much they might think it or try to justify it. :rolleyes:

When someone's beliefs are ignorantly and hatefully discriminatory, they are not worthy of being respected, nor is asking your child to curtail their true self when in your presence just so you don't have to feel uncomfortable.
We could not be more on the same page.

The asshole trying to justify this is a bigot. No real parent would ever treat their kid that way. That scene in V for Vendetta where Valerie comes out of the closet to her parents and they kick her out. They disown her. It breaks my heart. I cry like a fucking baby every time I see it. Cause I would never treat my daughter like that. I want her to be happy. Any parent who values their own happiness over their kids(like maya's dad) is not a real parent. They are a piece of shit. Maya's dad is a piece of shit and anyone who tries to justify his actions are a piece of shit too. No real parent would ever treat their kid that way.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes