Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I just realized that it pains me to see Tybalt being referred to as powerful. Hurst my sensitie tummy :sick:

I'm not sure about his status. I mean sure, he is richer but who isn't in richer than MC in this game by default. But power? Did he ever pulled any strings ? A bum could have blackmailed Jill with that sort of info. Stupid mc caught redhanded, anyone could file a report. The others didn't because they are Tybalt's goons.. i'm not sure its because his status, more like that they are even dumber than he is. Some might simply don't care at all. Or.. perhaps not everyone is stupid enough to try and blackmail Jill because who knows, Jill's family might not be ever so happy to learn that some fop is trying to toy with their daughter.

Of course they might not be happy with the fact their daughter is dating a bum. But we don't know. Tybalt's actual power-level (sick) is a mystery to me still.
You mistake the mc's position. Jill gave him permission to enter the mansion. He didn't start the sprinklers. Legally, he did noting wrong. So without Tybalt's connections his threat holds no water. But because he is rich and has connections he might be able to make such non-crimes stick. Without his wealth and connections, his accusations would be nothing, because they are based on nothing.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well... That was interesting couple of page, Reading it through, I actually felt my brain cells dying :ROFLMAO:. Mad respect to
ename144 . It is damn hard to argue with Smart peoples, But it is Impossible to argue with Morons. :ROFLMAO:Respect Bro. (y). The amount of time when the Goal post were moved , twisting the narrative to fit to their own agenda. Despite, this , despite the " I'm gonna use my own interpretation of the story instead of the actual story for my argument"
You won, You won indisputable (y)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Given the intense opinions on this page, I have a confession to make - The Maya and Josy thing didn't really bug me at all. Josy liked MC, MC liked Josy. Maya liked MC, MC liked Maya. They like each other. I see no problem with any of that. My MC was honestly ready to hook up with both of them anyway, so if anything we are all equally guilty in this situation. The only thing that really bugged me was the way MC freaked out when he discovered it. I would have honestly been very relaxed about the whole thing.
I probably wouldn't have, although I would have maybe handled the whole thing differently after that, but still would have gotten out of there.

That's a pretty tough moment if you're someone who's crushing on both girls and wrestling with having to choose between them, to then suddenly find out they're in a relationship with each other. Some people might look at as a, "Yass, this is perfect", situation, but for me it was difficult. Suddenly you feel like the interloper, as though you were just a passing fling and these girls you really like are going to get back together and leave you out in the cold. It reminds of . So when you feel like that, it's kinda tough to just stick around and try to talk it out.

the vast majority of folks with common sense would get the feeling that there was a catch or something fishy going on with it (I mean...no shit, right? Who just gives anybody $50-100k just for being in a sorority? I mean grants and scholarships are the only thing that comes to mind for me and those wouldn't be down-low under the table rumors that are whispered about, they would be very public.)
Not necessarily. If it was publicly known that a sorority or a fraternity was giving out scholarships to anyone who joined, they'd be besieged with people every single year. Even if it was publicly known that there were conditions on how to get it, they'd still be inundated with people wanting to join. So to have it be something more secretive would seem like the right way to go in order to avoid that and it can still be presumed by those willing to join that there is a catch, that there is something they need to do to earn it, and that's what Maya wanted to talk to Mona about in Ep 6. And yes, it could also be presumed that some rich benefactor/alumni is the one funding them and this doesn't seem all that unreasonable.

I think it was just for fun, because I think Quinn didn't believe Maya would finish her scavenger hunt.
Even if she had, the whole idea was to humiliate Maya, particularly if she did all the tasks and was then told that it didn't meet the standards of her "mother", Quinn. That would have been more devastating if she did all those things and didn't get in, and that's what Quinn was likely ultimately hoping for.

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
It would be interesting to see how it messes up everything MC has accomplished to date with all the LI's. Zoey could completely reshuffle the map.

View attachment 1071261
It's that I imagine something like this, she arrives at the college, and by chance she meets the MC, she goes looking for him and hugs him, they start talking between the two of them, and she asks him, I have a question, you know who he is Quinn?

END of the episode

This girl is bad, in the sense that she wouldn't be afraid to break someone's nose :devilish:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dalli_x

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Not necessarily. If it was publicly known that a sorority or a fraternity was giving out scholarships to anyone who joined, they'd be besieged with people every single year. Even if it was publicly known that there were conditions on how to get it, they'd still be inundated with people wanting to join. So to have it be something more secretive would seem like the right way to go in order to avoid that and it can still be presumed by those willing to join that there is a catch, that there is something they need to do to earn it, and that's what Maya wanted to talk to Mona about in Ep 6. And yes, it could also be presumed that some rich benefactor/alumni is the one funding them and this doesn't seem all that unreasonable.
Even in a case like that, if I were in Maya's shoes, I'd be asking for official signed paperwork from said benefactor giving me a guarantee on scholarship money / funding and clearly stating what was being requested of me to obtain it, and if that couldn't be agreed upon or produced, then see ya, find a different way to make some money. I chalk a lot of Maya's behavior up to desperation and naivete, but in a situation like this, especially once she received the "task list" and found it so appalling, that should have been the red flag to get a guarantee in writing (especially when they find out later at one of the parties the lists are different), ESPECIALLY when Quinn wasn't very friendly to Maya - there was an openly hostile relationship from very early in the game, so to me, again that's another reason to take anything Quinn tells Maya with a grain of salt and do some checking - if I was desperate like Maya I might have gone as far as going to Sage to ask about the free tuition even if Quinn told me it was 'secret'.

And like I mentioned, I put some blame on Josy as well, and maybe Derek (although I don't know how much Maya told Derek) for not stepping in and saying "hey wait a minute...how much digging have you actually done because this sounds like bullshit to me" - for me, none of this ever passed the sniff test even in my first playthrough...I was just like really...?

I think the thing that kills me with this whole deal for Maya is...the game's narrative makes it very clear that Maya is absolutely banking on this for her future...the last thing any reasonable person with common sense in that situation would do is trust Quinn after the way Quinn treats her, and the shady way in which the conversations go down on that topic. It's just got red flags all over it IMO.

Even at this point I don't consider it the Defcon 1 that Maya treats it as - time to just suck it up and say "okay, the free tuition was bullshit, I should have known that...what are my other options? Time to get a job and start saving some money, and be careful with where I see Josy because at some point, I'm going to have to confront my dad and tell him I am who I am and if he can't accept that, then fuck off. But until then my parents are paying for my school, which isn't cheap, so just make the best of it for now."

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Well... That was interesting couple of page, Reading it through, I actually felt my brain cells dying :ROFLMAO:. Mad respect to
ename144 . It is damn hard to argue with Smart peoples, But it is Impossible to argue with Morons. :ROFLMAO:Respect Bro. (y). The amount of time when the Goal post were moved , twisting the narrative to fit to their own agenda. Despite, this , despite the " I'm gonna use my own interpretation of the story instead of the actual story for my argument"
You won, You won indisputable (y)
You already know how the days are here, in fact the one who started this new war has not commented since he started it with that comment.

He threw the stone and ran away :KEK:

I still love u godkingxerxes

• Haha
Reactions: shinkei

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I just realized that it pains me to see Tybalt being referred to as powerful. Hurst my sensitie tummy :sick:

I'm not sure about his status. I mean sure, he is richer but who isn't in richer than MC in this game by default. But power? Did he ever pulled any strings ? A bum could have blackmailed Jill with that sort of info. Stupid mc caught redhanded, anyone could file a report. The others didn't because they are Tybalt's goons.. i'm not sure its because his status, more like that they are even dumber than he is. Some might simply don't care at all. Or.. perhaps not everyone is stupid enough to try and blackmail Jill because who knows, Jill's family might not be ever so happy to learn that some fop is trying to toy with their daughter.

Of course they might not be happy with the fact their daughter is dating a bum. But we don't know. Tybalt's actual power-level (sick) is a mystery to me still.
Tybalt is the progeny of two of the most powerful people involved in the college. He was made president of the fraternity in his second year.

Rusty wasn't even able to remove him from his position, and he was able to get daddy to build him a mansion.

Problem with Tybalt is Pinkcakes decided to make him look like a joke to us, and now I think he's trying to make him into more of a threat.

We'll see going forward what route he wants to take. He needs to move him out of Jill's shadow though, because he'll never be a threat on a non Jill route.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Let's say in real life, Tybalt did slap you guys and blackmailed your girl in real life. What would you guys willing to do about him and how would you guys handling the blackmail issue in order to protect your girl in real life ?
At the moment the MC saw the watermelon, it was the perfect moment to take a photo of it for cases like this

Reactions: shinkei

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
You already know how the days are here, in fact the one who started this new war has not commented since he started it with that comment.

Heh, I finished with this conversation yesterday, and skipped over all the new talk today, I'm not going to condemn someone on the words of a character I don't fully trust. If daddy truly is the devil and we see that in episode 7, I'll apologize for starting the shitshow in here.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
That's rich coming from the guy who blames Maya for everything short of crop circles.

But you're still just flat wrong, because the conversation didn't start with Maya's *imaginary* dishonesty. If you insist on playing "who started it" then it started with the person who spread the rumor about free tuition. We can't prove that was Quinn, but we know it can't have been Maya. Whoever it was, they clearly wanted to incentivize people to join the HOTs for such base reasons as money, and Maya fell for it.

So even if we agree that Maya's impure motives were unacceptable, Maya is as much a victim as the HOTs because she was led to believe her motives were acceptable. She heard that the HOTs pay for tuition, asked, and had Quinn confirm the rumor (though Quinn was vague on details). Case closed.

So yeah, sometimes Maya really is innocent. Eventually, I'm hopeful you can come to terms with it.
Maya believing the rumor or not believing the rumor is irrelevant. The issue is Maya's habit of using other people to get what she wants, and she uses the HOT's. The Hot's aren't looking for a dependent, they're looking for a Sister. Maya's just looking for a free ride

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
One simple question-
IF Maya offered herself to you, would you turn her down?
My answer is Fuck No! I would be all over that.
I suspect all the so called haters would not be able to either.
I could kick Wendy out. After a little ball sucking, mine not hers.... I have standards after all!
Sorry, I have higher standards than you. But I wouldn't even be friends with her, I'm allergic to needy.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Maybe the reasons why you "hate" Maya are not the same as the other Maya haters. Is just a theory, but i bet some people hate her couse they always bet for the badies, like a form of literary rebelion. Others hate her for "liying" to the MC. And i bet some people hate her because she is a feminist, and politicaly "leftish".

Why you say she had a princess complex? Again she is more or less in the same spot that almoast every other character, dady pay her studies. And yet noone of them get the same hatred. She is using that money to study, not to party withouth any regards for the future as the Diks. She avoid telling MC her problems until chapter 6.

Thats just a especulation. We know that she is interested in MC like every other girl character in the game. Why to asume that she has dark motivess, but not asume the same for every other character? Why she is not simple interested in MC for being kind, goodlooking and having and amazing cock, like every other girl? Why Maya haters have to make up reasons tomake her look worst?

Yeah she did. Just like Josy who noone hates. And, why to start a relationship with the MC is not "asserting herself", why to asume her atraction towards MC is genuine. And again, if the main concer of Maya haters is weakness... well i mantain what my original post said, but in silence so not you or me get deleted.
You talk about madurity and responsability. I value that, but i learn from my olders that thoose values also mean that the strong protect the weak, that is mature and responsabile to feel compassion for thoose who are in need, not to hate them but rather to help them. And i don't aprove people who hates the weak ones, couse they choose an easy fight.

Again the old issue. How much did it cost a university study in America? Can a 19 years old afford thoose studies working?. If not then Maya is screwed without help. And as i told you before, Maya not only had to pay her studies but also the loan for thoose studies he dont get anyhow. Couse as the story present the problem, she was cheated by her dad. And sometimes in life you cant send to fuck off a guy if you depend on that. It's called power.

Why you asume is Maya the intolerant and not her father when everything in the stoyy point out in the opossite direction? It's clear that in Maya position the easy way is to talk with her father rather than: working, prostitute herself or supporting Quinn harrasment. One talk with daddy to make an arregement or long hours of work day after day?. Talk with daddy is what inmature people will do.

As i told you I don´t love Maya. All the girls in this game love me. I prefer one thouthands time a hot thing like Sage or a Sarah with that evil smart look. Even Quinn is fun like hell. I reject the ethic values of Maya haters. Condemn weakness instead of filling compassion towards her.

In the real world sure. But if that would be the case in this story then it would loose most of the charm. Maya is just stupid and their dad is throwing a weak false threat.

Totally agree with you on that. To delete my comments still had at least some sense. Yours were educated and on topic.

Finally on a personal note. Is usual that we read a story from the stories we have in real life. But there are different stories. One of my friends told me that she saw how another friend's dad put a knife on his neck when he was 13 and told him that if he didnt wake up he was going to cut his head. His uncle was sexually abused by his dad when he was 5 yrs old. He, the kid, end up in a hospital for crazy people. Neither Maya or Maya's dad is neither thoose people or the fat kid you told me before.
Sarah hey, i knew there was a reason why i liked you!

Like many here I too am aware of Maya's faults and imperfections, nor am I a big fan of the constant never ending forc-, non-optional content that we all get with her but instead of slandering her everyday let's maybe try and focus on her positives instead? :LUL: so much negativity.
pretty smile beautiful eyes very nice ass and although i despise her infantile ways its also me admitting that i´m not immune to her charms! much of my dislike towards her is because if this happened in rl she would press hard on my white-knight side which ampers me and does nothing for her growth!

so as you can see i want whats best for her instead of turning her into a fuckdoll (and hey do not get me wrong some girls love that shit but she is too uncomfortable for that)!

must agree with you his money buys him contacts but not the prestige and respect that creates true social currency that at these ages and these environments are more important then money! so in this environment the MC is far wealthier then Tybalt!

as i stated in my dik history theory at this moment having money just means you can suck off your parents you have not earned it or at least are smart enough to be able to keep it so it means nothing in regards to your prowess skills or wisdom!

if you hit 40 and have money that is another story, but at these ages sorry no, you can enjoy your fathers wealth but does not mean you are half the man!

and do not get me wrong he as a powerful name and he is a president of a fraternity but as people pointed out by the way he acts its bought or it was given to him probably by Jade pulling Stephen power and influence to hardball the votes in! and that which is nor earned as no value! So tybalt is a poor idiot that without mommy and daddy would be a miserable person which in college makes him the worst kind of poor... a poor of mind!

also yes Q never would have allowed Maya to join and she was hurting her on purpose, the answer to the question on why is found when you sit with Q and Sage for lunch in the cafeteria... Q always had the hots for the MC , and when you defend her during the cumpetition proved what she already knew that Maya is competition for that dick! women when competing for the men they want are ruthless...

Last edited by a moderator:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Somehow, all the panelists here are going around in circles without asking the crucial question.

Why did Quinn include Maya in the HOT's in the first place?
Oh for Quinn's part I think it's just what Sarah said, Maya's her toy. But Quinn's maliciousness still doesn't excuse Maya's dishonesty.

Reactions: scalvi

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020

I don't want to claim the honor but rather the guilt. But i did provoke him before the storm started.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Oh for Quinn's part I think it's just what Sarah said, Maya's her toy. But Quinn's maliciousness still doesn't excuse Maya's dishonesty.
The arguments against your opinion are not only more numerous, but also more substantive. Despite all this, they insist on their opinion. That's fine with me so far and I won't try to change your opinion any more, but your arguments will probably not convince the majority of the panelists. Therefore, it would make sense to end the discussion on this topic.

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Maya believing the rumor or not believing the rumor is irrelevant. The issue is Maya's habit of using other people to get what she wants, and she uses the HOT's. The Hot's aren't looking for a dependent, they're looking for a Sister. Maya's just looking for a free ride
Maya uses people? :WaitWhat: Yeah, sure she does. :rolleyes:

More and more this just sounds like a jilted lover who's trying to tar and feather their ex because they got dumped by them.

I think all of Dav's problems with Maya stem from their anger over the DIK path rejection.

Also, Quinn is the biggest user of people in this whole game and nothing Maya has done comes anywhere close to being considered "using people". These girls are supposed to be Quinn's sisters, but she's using them for her own needs and even press-ganging them into whoring themselves out to make her a profit, and Quinn is most definitely looking for dependents because she considers them easy to control.

Imagine conflating someone who sells drugs and pressures those who are supposed to be "sisters" to her into selling their bodies for sex so she can make money off of them with someone who has been made desperate enough to put all her faith in a rumour so she can be free of the financial hold her bigoted father has over her life.

There's a big moral deficiency in this thought process.

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
It's not "excusing her faults", it's understanding her issues and being sympathetic to them. I am one of the biggest Maya fans here and I do believe she needs to grow up and grow out of her shell, and it starts with pushing back against her Dad, even if that means she's on her own. If this was a real life situation, I'd want to be there to support her and encourage her in that endeavour because everyone needs people in their lives who support and encourage them, and that's what a decent-hearted person would do.
but you are not... you would be there to get into her pants! or if it was Wendy you would do the same? i bet that if it was Wendy you would not give her the time of day! and since you would not you would not know of her problems and therefore would be excused of your responsibility!

dvr is right most are enablers! yes i would be there for Maya since i know of her situation but as soon as the situation was solved i would be trying to hump either Josy or would have Sarah on speed dial for some stress relief! even if Maya wanted to "thank me" i would have to tell her tomorrow after you though this over, i do not want you to make a mistake in the heat of the moment!

unless Sarah was not available... i´m sure Sage would not leave a buddy hanging...but if Sage was sick... OK Maya but just a BJ and this means nothing and i must inform you i feel very uncomfortable right now and its like i am totally taking advantage of you, just like you did to me with the dry humping wake up call... call it even?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes