Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
but you are not... you would be there to get into her pants! or if it was Wendy you would do the same? i bet that if it was Wendy you would not give her the time of day! and since you would not you would not know of her problems and therefore would be excused of your responsibility!
But I'm already in her pants, so the desire to help her comes from being both a lover and a friend who cares about her, and even she wasn't a lover, I'd still want to be a supportive friend to her because I like her.

You can support someone as a lover and/or a friend because you care about them in their respective capacity. If Wendy was a friend, I'd support her too because that's what friends do. It doesn't have to be for sexual gain because Mona is a character who I acknowledge is somewhat attractive, but I have no interest in her sexually yet still would want to help her if I could.

can you guys share all the post here pleas :giggle:
What posts?

Reactions: dalli_x and Heycock

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
if i repost the Sage and Quinn pic, can we all go back to being hyped about next episode instead of arguing over pointless things?
oh yeah. That's one thing I would not mind if DPC would change when its come to marketing. Post more previews, there supposed to be at least 4000 render in the next update, and he usaly post 7 - 10 previews, and rarely. give us something more often please, So we could drool over about it , :love: instead of the wall of text about how shity person Maya is because you dont like her

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
You can support someone as a lover and/or a friend because you care about them in their respective capacity. If Wendy was a friend, I'd support her too because that's what friends do. It doesn't have to be for sexual gain because Mona is a character who I acknowledge is somewhat attractive, but I have no interest in her sexually yet still would want to help her if I could.
Exactly. Or for the same reasons you help an old blind woman wich is not cute, neither sexy. For the same reasons you care about your grandmother, or you help a friend or any other man. Because sometimes even if you people don't believe me, some people do things not for an egoistic reason but rather because they are human beings.
And i am done with this. Sorry for bothering.

Scorpion95

Jun 14, 2018
But I'm already in her pants, so the desire to help her comes from being both a lover and a friend who cares about her, and even she wasn't a lover, I'd still want to be a supportive friend to her because I like her.

What posts?
i mean all the Previews :giggle:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Last edited:

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Pink Rose lady looks like someones grandmother. Definitely passing on that.

Looks like we're getting a good bit of Sage in episode 7, the #1 LI.

Thats always a good thing.

Thanks for sharing.

I was wondering if it's possible somehow to get all the images in one post and put a link to OP?
I know of this pictures per one post limit(20)
Probably not going to happen. You can quote Bacchus' post with a unique string that's searchable though.

Reactions: scalvi

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
:devilish:
View attachment 1071459 View attachment 1071460

When Casmyr publishes an image without the plan to make a puzzle he uploads it in 144p quality :ROFLMAO:
Are you trying to say Lynette is Bella's sister? Only reason for her to be at Bella's parents while Bella is at college.

I never pegged Bella has the daughter of a hotel tycoon but she does have a Sauna in her house, that's rich people shit.

Reactions: shinkei
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes