DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Believe it or not I'm sympathetic to charges that Maya was foolish and naive. Granted, this is a fictional universe with some strange norms (looking at you, cosigning loans!), but enough characters have underscored how expensive tuition is that Maya (and the MC/Josy, for that matter) really should have been more curious about the details.

I suspect this mostly comes down to plot mandates: if Maya had gone back to Sage when Quinn wasn't around, or thought to ask Mona about the tuition before joining the plot would have come off the rails. So ultimately I think this is a case of either poor writing or willful suspension of disbelief (if you feel the Rule of Funny is justified in a zany comedy). Still, the events happened and I don't blame anyone who gauges a character on what actually happens.

So is there a valid in game explanation for why Maya (and the others) were so gullible? Probably not.

Maya at least has the excuse that she was apparently forced to live a very sheltered life. Her father forbid her from working, after all, so it's possible she just doesn't have a good grasp of economics. Then again, she found a way to inform herself on feminism, so I think this speaks more to her priorities than it does the restrictions. Now it is fair to say that Maya was desperate for the money, and desperate people are often disinclined to look gift horses in the mouth. But while that might make her foolishness more understandable, in the end she was still behaving foolishly.

For the MC, it's even worse. Yes, he grew up poor, but that usually gives one plenty of appreciation for the value of money. This is particularly funny because Sage gave the MC a big speech about how sororities are supposed to be financed by their members. He took that speech to heart enough to rebuild the DIKs, but apparently never thought to ask how it squares with the HOTs paying tuition. Far from making it look like the MC is enabling Maya , it actually makes the MC look disinterested in Maya's plight: he assumes she has everything in hand and he can get back to banging every woman in the prep house. :rolleyes:

For Josy, I don't see any excuse at all. She's generally a very level-headed girl who's clearly spent plenty of time in the real world and is quite capable of looking after herself. She's even an economics buff, so there's no way she should have bought the free tuition rumor based on real world standards.

So either we accept that this is a quirk of the BaDIK universe or we just chalk it up to the characters being stupid. I'll go with the former. YMMV.

Look, I'm never going to tell you that you need to like or respect Maya. I'm just trying to point out that you're using circular reasoning.

You dislike Maya intensely because of how she routinely asks people for help. You assume that any character in the story should dislike her just as intensely if they knew she was just looking for their help. If such a character winds up helping Maya (or even liking her) you therefore assume they must not realize how much Maya wants to take advantage of them. You then leap to the assumption that this ignorance must be the result of Maya deliberately concealing her exploitative nature - which just proves that Maya is even more exploitative than previously thought! Rinse and repeat.

That is indeed a possible chain of events, but there are a lot of other possible explanations for the way people interact with Maya that you dismiss out of hand. You need to consider those possibilities as well before you hammer down on Maya for something that has never been shown on screen.

All I'm saying in this case is that it is entirely possible that the first thing Maya asked when she went to see the HOTs was if they really give free tuition. We know Quinn was aware that Maya had heard the rumors during the pool scene, and we know that Quinn had told Maya she might have "an offer" for her but refused to give details. I don't think we should dismiss that idea out of hand.

Now we know that Maya cannot have discussed the tuition with most of the other HOTs (unless we're very wrong about how Quinn has been operating). But we also know Quinn was her main point of contact with the HOTs, and we know that Quinn was actively trying to scam Maya. So if Maya DID ask Quinn, Quinn would absolutely have encouraged Maya to see the HOTs as nothing more than a source of free money: it simultaneously maximized the chance Maya would play along and minimized the chance she would ask other HOTs bad questions.

So I think there are valid reasons to withhold judgement on just how much Maya was using the HOTs until we learn just what she was told by them. And I don't think it's 'enabling' Maya to make that distinction.

EDIT:
Sheesh, you spend forever writing your wall of text and finally finish only to find the great war had ended and everyone is dancing to the jazz. Grumble grumble.

tl;dr I think it's unconscionable that the Riona special render has no tattoos on her robotic arm! Anyone with me?
And you are still not taking into account intent.

Before Maya ever spoke to Quinn or any of the HOT's, on any subject, she made the decision to pledge the HOT sorority.

What was the motivation for that?

Did she want to become their friend?

Was she interested in them as human beings?

Did she admire the sorority and dream of being part of it?

Did she seek to expand her social contacts?

NO! She wanted the money.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Before Maya ever spoke to Quinn or any of the HOT's, on any subject, she made the decision to pledge the HOT sorority.

MeanHealthyGadwall-small.gif

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Ummm, I don't know what your lawyer friends told you, but joining a sorority for the financial benefits is actually legal in all 50 states.

And again, you are assuming her intent DESPITE HAVING NO ACTUAL PROOF! If Maya let Quinn know she was joining for the money from the get go, then there is literally no problem here. None. Zero. Zilch. It wouldn't be manipulative, it wouldn't be sinful, it wouldn't even be inappropriate!

But even if Maya never brought it up until the pool scene (which I doubt), that STILL doesn't make Maya a manipulator because she was simply taking advantage of an opportunity Quinn chose to provide. If Quinn believed sisterhood, networking or sorority life was such a sacred responsibility for any HOT, she could have made Maya spend time with the other HOTs to see how she fit in instead of making her grind on the MC and scavenge for sex acts. Quinn didn't, because she doesn't give a rat's ass about any of the crap you think should matter. So why should Maya?

Your personal distaste for Maya doesn't somehow make it inappropriate for Maya to do things. If you insist on believing Maya lied like a rug for Quinn to give her shot at the HOTs, knock yourself out. But stop trying to browbeat people into accepting your own personal head canon.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
You ever wonder why Arieth and Dawe are together? or don't want to commit the brain cells

During Jill's date in ep6 I feel like I was the only look looking at that big ass house over her shoulder. Shit I'm even saying the name aloud, Casmyr Royce. I'll take her last name instead of mine.
that is easy Arieth was really smart before then she went to a jock party and Dawe spiked her drink with acids to get her to bed and when they woke up the next day Arieth could not bring herself to believe she could have slept with such a douche except if it was love or else she was a whore... so she tricked herself without understanding she was date raped and as years evolved she started to put up barriers and Dawe kept on using the same drugs whenever she started to crawl out of that stupid and abusive relation!

result her rebellion against her "heart" turned her into a slut and Dawe drugs fried her brains...

but deep down inside she is still the lovely smart and caring person she always was... did you know she was a virgin before arriving in college and her 1st was Dawe?
so being the lovely and caring girl she is she decided that it was time to spread the love to all of those poor beta`s and incels in school because hey everyone deserves to be loved!
So many virgins. Pros in bed because they've read lots of books. So many books out there that explain how to fuck gud! Surely! Learnt about it in elementary. At FuckClass! "Gather around children and bring your blow-up dolls. Girls, wash hands and dildos. We are going to lewd a lot today!"
last time i used a book it went terribly... stick to what you know and improve or experiment a little but make sure your basic moves are flawless!

ofc every woman is different and what works for one might not work for other but hey aslong as there is love there is time to evolve and learn!

Reactions: Casmyr

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Ummm, I don't know what your lawyer friends told you, but joining a sorority for the financial benefits is actually legal in all 50 states.

And again, you are assuming her intent DESPITE HAVING NO ACTUAL PROOF! If Maya let Quinn know she was joining for the money from the get go, then there is literally no problem here. None. Zero. Zilch. It wouldn't be manipulative, it wouldn't be sinful, it wouldn't even be inappropriate!

But even if Maya never brought it up until the pool scene (which I doubt), that STILL doesn't make Maya a manipulator because she was simply taking advantage of an opportunity Quinn chose to provide. If Quinn believed sisterhood, networking or sorority life was such a sacred responsibility for any HOT, she could have made Maya spend time with the other HOTs to see how she fit in instead of making her grind on the MC and scavenge for sex acts. Quinn didn't, because she doesn't give a rat's ass about any of the crap you think should matter. So why should Maya?

Your personal distaste for Maya doesn't somehow make it inappropriate for Maya to do things. If you insist on believing Maya lied like a rug for Quinn to give her shot at the HOTs, knock yourself out. But stop trying to browbeat people into accepting your own personal head canon.
Dude, as much as a brain fuck , reading DavDR headcanon shits. They way you own his ass, is never gets old :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
So ultimately I think this is a case of either poor writing or willful suspension of disbelief
Ya I think it's poor writing in this case for sure as I liked your point on the MC having clearly been intelligent enough to help the DIKs work on managing things at their place, but despite his at least friendly relationship with Sage, he never, at any point decides to say "Hey Sage, what's the deal with the free tuition if you become a HOT? Is it legit? I don't want my friend Maya to get hurt if it's not true."

We'll just have to roll with it despite it being a terrible plotline.

Thats cuz I uh found it on a chan site.
Lol was it 240p the first time around?
Appreciate the high-res share - question, though for all...am I the only one that finds the skin textures on "The Madame" to be somewhat repulsive? I mean I like her big rack but beyond the measurements I find her very unattractive. Maybe it's the lighting...?

Reactions: shinkei and Casmyr

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
That's just because she's old, like veiny? idk. Props to Derek tho for jumping on that granny grenade. But I get what your saying

Reactions: Razrback16

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Ya I think it's poor writing in this case for sure as I liked your point on the MC having clearly been intelligent enough to help the DIKs work on managing things at their place, but despite his at least friendly relationship with Sage, he never, at any point decides to say "Hey Sage, what's the deal with the free tuition if you become a HOT? Is it legit? I don't want my friend Maya to get hurt if it's not true."

We'll just have to roll with it despite it being a terrible plotline.
I dont think not asking something that none of his business, is a bad writing. No matter if he is friend with sage after 3 week, and with Maya. How the Hots dealing their stuff , is not the MC business.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I dont think not asking something that none of his business, is a bad writing. No matter if he is friend with sage after 3 week, and with Maya. How the Hots dealing their stuff , is not the MC business.
This is true, and I think Sage pretty much tells the MC that after there brief sparring session

Reactions: ChipLecsap

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Also probably not a popular opinion but seeing Quinn's backstory a little bit with the drug deals and such, made me feel sorry for her a lot. It seems like she is really in a corner without another option at the moment and she has to make money only way she knows how. Being on a CHICK route I actively avoided everything Quinn related up until ep6 when Quinn showed up with a nosebleed and MC helped her and ended up sleeping with her. But I hope that we can eventually help her which doesn't involve drug deals or prostitution.
If you were on a chick route, you shouldn't have been able to help Quinn in the rain scene. You have to have DIK affinity, not in a relationship with M&J and have already fucked her for this to happen.

The walkthrough mod bypasses this check.

A Chick MC would avoid Quinn like the plague, that's why the mod should never have fucked with that scene.

If your mc never fucked Quinn in that rain scene, do you think you'd still have the same concern for her? Just curious.

Derek say MC is a snowflake if we choose to stay with him instead of Sage or Bella. What do you guys think about that - Is MC really a snowflake or not ? To be honest i don't have any ideas what snowflake is all about in the first place until i seek it meaning on google, and i still haven't make my mind yet about the MC is a snowflake or not.
I'd say the MC's hissy fit and walking out on Maya and Josy during the revelation made him seem like a snowflake. Took me out of the game as getting pissed off at them and walking out isn't something a lot of us would do... I'd probably almost laugh if I was in the same situation.
I think it was an understandable reaction. I probably would have done similar, maybe wouldn't be as mad as MC was but still I wouldn't know how to process that moment and walked out to think. It's still kind of a betrayal.
But the only betrayal is that from one girl to another... the MC can't feel betrayed by anyone, maybe misleaded by Maya but nothing else. And when you did nothing serious with any of them (appart from the mandatory scenes) and still get the same reaction from your MC... I walked out of the game
Agreed. Which is why I loved Derek calling out the MC on his route about being a snowflake.
I'd be whipping my pants off telling Josy finally we can finish what we started back on her dads bed
It would be understandable if the MC wasn't a hypocrite you can have flings all around campus, sex with Josy then nearly go all the way with Maya...
Then MC finds out two of the girls he'd been interested in were actually a couple and reacts like they betrayed him lol:
View attachment 1070900
I don´t think Mc is a snowflake (at least not the "academic" definition of that) I think he overreacted the situation, but is the heat of the moment.
Yep, total snowflake! To elaborate on gamingdevil800's second post above, read this post.

What irks me is something I'm remembering from the Jill rain date that she said:

I never punched Tybalt, I walked away. My phone said so too. Yet she says in the scene I punched Tybalt....

I know it's not a big thing, but it's bugging the hell out of me and yes I was using a walkthrough mod. But I know I never touched him, even though personally I wanted to dismember the prick.
This is not going to be fun to replay the ENTIRE game for one factor. She already practically loves the MC at this point. I did everything perfectly and yet it was the damn mod to screw up THAT point. Figures.

I wish there was a way to go back into the save and edit that one little thing.

Ugh to redo all the things with Bella, the DIKs, Hell Week....

Screw it. Not doing it.
Yeah I really do not want to go through the entire bloody game to fix one thing. It's a glitch in the mod but why the hell couldn't it have been for the DIKs or whatever? Had to be the Jill route, right? Damnit!

I'm Permanent CHICK at this point too after not taking Tommy's ID. Would the game crucify me for one "glitch" in the run with Jill, whether it was my mistake or not?
Dude, send me your save game right before Jill falsely accuses you of pounding that prep prick's puss (puss as in face, not pussy, come on, I needed a word that meant face start starting with a 'p' to complete my master alteration attempt, "Puss" was all I could come up with), and I'll clean it up for you like it never happened.

Why you guys like Maya? She's literally the worst character of the game.
Maya is the worst LI in this game, just like Megan in AL.
Incredible how DPC managed to do the same mistake again by making such a weak character compared to others as main LI.
Given the time the MC has already spent with Maya, her character is a little underdeveloped. Or more to the point, her good characteristics (and I'm not talking about her tits ass, although we can talk about that too if you like...) haven't been showcased very well. She's a stay home, watch movies, drink beer kinda gal.

She's been stuck in "damsel in distress" mode for too long and there's nothing offsetting that to keep interest in her if your interest isn't simply wanting to help the extremely hot damsel in distress who will likely fuck you in the end (not your end, but the end of the situation, do I have to spell everything out? :rolleyes:).

And if you add to that the fact that she didn't tell the mc she was already in a relationship, I get why some people have gone off her.

All that said, she helped the MC out when he was late for orientation and she helped him out when he didn't have a room to stay. She's a nice girl, just has a lot of baggage.

If big tits over here is the owner of the Pink Rose then I'm very much looking forward making her acquaintance. :p
Stanley (the bouncer) refers to the owner of the Pink Rose as the "Boss Man", so I'm thinking it's not gonna be the Madam.

can you guys share all the post here pleas :giggle:
What posts?
i mean all the Previews :giggle:
thank you so much man you are a hero
Holy Bacchus, like, once you knew what Scorpion95 was after, it took you like one entire fucking minute to provide the goods... You're slipping...:p

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Well you certainly didn't evaluate the information, clearly given in the game, that the scholarships only go to the girls who work as prostitutes, not to all of the HOT's.

And it is just wilfull blindness to refuse to acknowledge that Maya is using the HOT's.
Yeah, like people are "using" banks to get a loan to pay off their debts. :rolleyes:

If anyone is "using" the HOTs it's Quinn because funnelling drugs through them and getting girls to whore themselves for her profit.
Yes, the pool scene. And it's clear that the information didn't sink in for her, but it's also clear in the scene from episode 6 that Maya was under a delusion that all she had to do was join the HOT's. This isn't the HOT's fault, or Quinn's. It's Maya's delusion. And all of this is irrelevant anyway.
See what I mean? Splitting hairs.

I was not implying that in her first interview, when she asked to pledge the HOT's that there was ANY mention of the prostitution or of free tuition, indeed in a subsequent conversation with the MC she says that the rumor has not been confirmed. But she did go into that interview with a bias against the HOT's and for the purpose of obtaining free tuition, it's her only motivation for joining the HOT's.

In the pool scene Mona seemed to understand what Quinn was saying, given how she wound up it's pretty clear that she did understand.

This conversation started over Maya's lies and general dishonesty. She lied to the MC and she lied to the HOT's, all while demanding complete, 100% honesty from everyone else.

And as usual with all the Maya fan's it's everybody else's fault, poor little Maya isn't responsible for anything it's just those bad bad people being mean to her.

And I'm saying that's bullshit.
Somehow, all the panelists here are going around in circles without asking the crucial question.

Why did Quinn include Maya in the HOT's in the first place?
Given the intense opinions on this page, I have a confession to make - The Maya and Josy thing didn't really bug me at all. Josy liked MC, MC liked Josy. Maya liked MC, MC liked Maya. They like each other. I see no problem with any of that. My MC was honestly ready to hook up with both of them anyway, so if anything we are all equally guilty in this situation. The only thing that really bugged me was the way MC freaked out when he discovered it. I would have honestly been very relaxed about the whole thing.

And to be honest regarding Quinn. She lives by the sword, she dies by the sword when it comes to the manipulation of the other girls, imo.
So who's using, lying, and just all round being naughty, in the world of Being a DIK:
  • The MC: He's fucking every girl he gets a chance to, but he's open about it (to the extent that the girls he's with know he's seeing other girls, not quite sure is people like Jill get the full picture though...)
  • Arieth: She's the female MC, except she's in a relationship with Dawe and is fucking everyone behind his back. She's the biggest cheater in the game but there's nothing but love for her from the fanbase.
  • Ashley: Never told Derek about her encounter with the MC, Derek is hurt when he finds out the truth.
  • Camila: She's a prostitute, that's probably illegal within the game's setting.
  • Cathy: She's starting a relationship with a student for her own gratification. She's using the MC. Even if the MC is a willing participant, Cathy is in a position of authority and would take more responsibility for this indiscretion.
  • Chad: He's lying to his bros about his true self, not wanting to expose his sexual identity, and worse, he's been lying to Sage about it too, using her as a shield to deflect any suspicions. He's also using steroids to cheat in the upcoming tournament.
  • Dany: She lied to Jamie, telling him she was pregnant to try to control him
  • Dawe: As a bare minimum he's using performance enhancing drugs.
  • Bella: Just ask her, she's cheating on her husband, she's cheating on Jill (in that she's fooling around with a guy her best friend is interested in), she's having a sexual relationship with a student.
  • Derek: Selling answers to school assessments, vandalizing prep property (the whole awesome sprinkler scene), making his friend hold a smelly fish because he doesn't like him touching his sister... Not sure you can say he cheated on Ashley, it's not like they were in a serious relationship...
  • Heather: Just drugs, nothing else.
  • Jade: She's cheating on her husband, with a student no less.
  • Jamie: He's cheating on Dany (fucking Arieth)
  • Josy: She cheated on Maya with the MC, although she told the MC she was in a relationship, that doesn't change what she did to Maya.
  • Maya: She cheated on Josy and didn't tell the MC she was already in a relationship. I'm not buying into the whole, "She's using the HOTS" though... The HOTs are a cesspool of corruption, so fuck them, if they are prepared to pay her tuition, that's on them. Obviously she didn't know the criteria for the full tuition, that's her problem (what, she couldn't just ask Quinn outright?)
  • Mel: She's a prostitute, that's probably illegal within the game's setting.
  • Mona: I'm gonna give her a pass, although she entertained the idea of prostitution, I don't think she sealed the deal, at least not with Burke...
  • Nick: He's shifty as fuck. I'm pretty sure he's hiding things from the DIKs and he's somewhat involved with the mansion trashing and the Cathy Cluck... I think he also lied about fucking Arieth.
  • Stephen Burke: He's cheating on his wife all over the place, with students no less. It looks like he's involved in some illegal prostitute ring at the college, facilitating the bogus scholarships as a minimum, possible the King Pin of the whole sordid situation.
  • Quinn: She's doing drugs, coercing girls into prostitution, manipulating people for her own pleasure, selling drugs, and basically all round being a cunt. But we love her for it! Oh yeah, she's even watering down the drugs she's selling Dawe to turn a better profit. What a fucking crook. You know what, I think my MC has already fucked her enough, if she dies in this game, that's on her...
  • Riona: Prostitution and doing drugs.
  • Sage: Cheated on Chad with the MC.
  • Sally: Doing drugs is about all, and not even illegal drugs, just prescription shit, so not really a bad rap sheet, although, she did murder Tybalt in the library that time...
  • Sarah: She's a prostitute, same as Mel.
  • Tommy: Doing drugs, but he's not a liar or cheater, Heather seems to be aware of all his dealings.
  • Tybalt: Lying to Jill about things to manipulate her to be with him (particularly the events of the prep mansion exodus, but lies all the fucking time trying to make himself look good)...
So all in all, the cast is filled with lying, cheating, drug using, prostitutes. So to single Maya out all the time, a girl whose life has been derailed by her own sexuality and her father's reaction to it, is just unfair.

The HOTs are not really her kind of people, but in her current situation she feels she's run out of options, so she's taking the plunge.

Sure Maya's naive, bordering on stupid, but fuck me I wouldn't want to be in her situation, a situation so many people find themselves in (not the whole trying to join a sorority for free tuition situation, but the whole parents not accepting your sexuality type situation), even in this more tolerant world today.

If the HOTs didn't want her, they could have just rejected her, but Quinn, in her infinite cuntness, decided to fuck with her some more. Suck shit Quinn, it backfired, too bad Maya didn't break your fucking rat faced nose (I'd still fuck her, Quinn that is, Maya too actually, you know what, put me down for a threesome).

All in all, Maya's transgressions are not founded from malice, she's just trying to survive.

Last edited:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
So who's using, lying, and just all round being naughty, in the world of Being a DIK:
  • The MC: He's fucking every girl he gets a chance to, but he's open about it (to the extent that the girls he's with know he's seeing other girls, not quite sure is people like Jill get the full picture though...)
  • Arieth: She's the female MC, except she's in a relationship with Dawe and is fucking everyone behind his back. She's the biggest cheater in the game but there's nothing but love for her from the fanbase.
  • Ashley: Never told Derek about her encounter with the MC, Derek is hurt when he finds out the truth.
  • Camila: She's a prostitute, that's probably illegal within the game's setting.
  • Cathy: She's starting a relationship with a student for her own gratification. She's using the MC. Even if the MC is a willing participant, Cathy is in a position of authority and would take more responsibility for this indiscretion.
  • Chad: He's lying to his bros about his true self, not wanting to expose his sexual identity, and worse, he's been lying to Sage about it too, using her as a shield to deflect any suspicions. He's also using steroids to cheat in the upcoming tournament.
  • Dany: She lied to Jamie, telling him she was pregnant to try to control him
  • Dawe: As a bare minimum he's using performance enhancing drugs.
  • Bella: Just ask her, she's cheating on her husband, she's cheating on Jill (in that she's fooling around with a guy her best friend is interested in), she's having a sexual relationship with a student.
  • Derek: Selling answers to school assessments, vandalizing prep property (the whole awesome sprinkler scene), making his friend hold a smelly fish because he doesn't like him touching his sister... Not sure you can say he cheated on Ashley, it's not like they were in a serious relationship...
  • Heather: Just drugs, nothing else.
  • Jade: She's cheating on her husband, with a student no less.
  • Jamie: He's cheating on Dany (fucking Arieth)
  • Josy: She cheated on Maya with the MC, although she told the MC she was in a relationship, that doesn't change what she did to Maya.
  • Maya: She cheated on Josy and didn't tell the MC she was already in a relationship. I'm not buying into the whole, "She's using the HOTS" though... The HOTs are a cesspool of corruption, so fuck them, if they are prepared to pay her tuition, that's on them. Obviously she didn't know the criteria for the full tuition, that's her problem (what, she couldn't just ask Quinn outright?)
  • Mel: She's a prostitute, that's probably illegal within the game's setting.
  • Mona: I'm gonna give her a pass, although she entertained the idea of prostitution, I don't think she sealed the deal, at least not with Burke...
  • Nick: He's shifty as fuck. I'm pretty sure he's hiding things from the DIKs and he's somewhat involved with the mansion trashing and the Cathy Cluck... I think he also lied about fucking Arieth.
  • Stephen Burke: He's cheating on his wife all over the place, with students no less. It looks like he's involved in some illegal prostitute ring at the college, facilitating the bogus scholarships as a minimum, possible the King Pin of the whole sordid situation.
  • Quinn: She's doing drugs, coercing girls into prostitution, manipulating people for her own pleasure, selling drugs, and basically all round being a cunt. But we love her for it! Oh yeah, she's even watering down the drugs she's selling Dawe to turn a better profit. What a fucking crook. You know what, I think my MC has already fucked her enough, if she dies in this game, that's on her...
  • Riona: Prostitution and doing drugs.
  • Sage: Cheated on Chad with the MC.
  • Sally: Doing drugs is about all, and not even illegal drugs, just prescription shit, so not really a bad rap sheet, although, she did murder Tybalt in the library that time...
  • Sarah: She's a prostitute, same as Mel.
  • Tommy: Doing drugs, but he's not a liar or cheater, Heather seems to be aware of all his dealings.
  • Tybalt: Lying to Jill about things to manipulate her to be with him (particularly the events of the prep mansion exodus, but lies all the fucking time trying to make himself look good)...
So all in all, the cast is filled with lying, cheating, drug using, prostitutes. So to single Maya out all the time, a girl whose life has been derailed by her own sexuality and her father's reaction to it, is just unfair.

The HOTs are not really her kind of people, but in her current situation she feels she's run out of options, so she's taking the plunge.

Sure Maya's naive, bordering on stupid, but fuck me I wouldn't want to be in her situation, a situation so many people find themselves in (not the whole trying to join a sorority for free tuition situation, but the whole parents not accepting your sexuality type situation), even in this more tolerant world today.

If the HOTs didn't want her, they could have just rejected her, but Quinn, in her infinite cuntness, decided to fuck with her some more. Suck shit Quinn, it backfired, too bad Maya didn't break your fucking rat faced nose (I'd still fuck her, Quinn that is, Maya too actually, you know what, put me down for a threesome).

All in all, Maya's transgressions are not founded from malice, she's just trying to survive.
I wish i had half of your memory.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
This is a case for CSI Dalli_X!

The reflection in the eyes suggests that it is a man.
Long dark pants, a shirt and dark shoes, that's not how MC dresses, unless he has to steal clothes.
The legs are crossed in a manly way.
This suggests that it is not a woman and that this person has a certain level of maturity.

Theory
Three men could be possible.
James the husband of Isabella, Stephen Burke or the father of Jill.
Looks like she's playing Minecraft to me...

• Haha
Reactions: RonnieBoi

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So ultimately I think this is a case of either poor writing or willful suspension of disbelief (if you feel the Rule of Funny is justified in a zany comedy). Still, the events happened and I don't blame anyone who gauges a character on what actually happens.

So either we accept that this is a quirk of the BaDIK universe or we just chalk it up to the characters being stupid. I'll go with the former. YMMV.
do you wonder that MC doesn't ask Sage directly about free tution, when he doesn't warn neither Maya nor Sage about the restaurant?
MC knows that Quinn has a prostitution ring, regardless if he used it or not, a great friend of his is in huge economic difficulties and she's obviously targeted by Quinn, and the most he tells her is that Quinn is "evil"? if Maya had ended up on the menu how could we not consider MC the first culprit? and in the same way towards Sage, believing in free tuition is naive but not denouncing the restaurant is much worse

(and i'm still convinced that it will be the next big drama between MC and Sage)

it's not a case of poor writing, but conscious, the whole drama is constantly built on the incommunicability between the characters.
all the dialogues are full of requests for sincerity or second thoughts about what to say or not to say. almost always it's not so important what they say to each other but what they decide not to say to each other

and on this you have to accept a huge suspension of disbelief

• Red Heart
Reactions: moskyx

dregon87

May 6, 2019
It's very bad that this game is displayed in discord, my mom plays games and uses discord, and today she decided to go to discord from her phone and write to me, but she saw the name of a strange game - Being DIK, which caused her a lot of questions, now I in a very shameful situation.:poop: (I am 24 years old)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
do you wonder that MC doesn't ask Sage directly about free tution, when he doesn't warn neither Maya nor Sage about the restaurant?
MC knows that Quinn has a prostitution ring, regardless if he used it or not, a great friend of his is in huge economic difficulties and she's obviously targeted by Quinn, and the most he tells her is that Quinn is "evil"? if Maya had ended up on the menu how could we not consider MC the first culprit? and in the same way towards Sage, believing in free tuition is naive but not denouncing the restaurant is much worse

(and i'm still convinced that it will be the next big drama between MC and Sage)

it's not a case of poor writing, but conscious, the whole drama is constantly built on the incommunicability between the characters.
all the dialogues are full of requests for sincerity or second thoughts about what to say or not to say. almost always it's not so important what they say to each other but what they decide not to say to each other

and on this you have to accept a huge suspension of disbelief
If we're going to talk about the way the characters communicate then shouldn't we be asking why they're talking face to face at all rather then texting or chatting via whatsapp (hopefully I haven't just aged myself with those references :rolleyes:)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes