felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If we're going to talk about the way the characters communicate then shouldn't we be asking why they're talking face to face at all rather then texting or chatting via whatsapp (hopefully I haven't just aged myself with those references :rolleyes:)
they could also use paper and an inkwell, or messages with a carrier pigeon, the important thing would be that they say to each other what they have to say, at least once every 3 or 4 times.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
If we're going to talk about the way the characters communicate then shouldn't we be asking why they're talking face to face at all rather then texting or chatting via whatsapp (hopefully I haven't just aged myself with those references :rolleyes:)
What makes you think that the players are looking at the faces after they've read the discussion? :unsure: I can't say i talk face to face as mc :giggle: Except when talking to other guys. And i don't prefer that too much. Not playing these ones to stare at DoucheBroChads.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It's very bad that this game is displayed in discord, my mom plays games and uses discord, and today she decided to go to discord from her phone and write to me, but she saw the name of a strange game - Being DIK, which caused her a lot of questions, now I in a very shameful situation.:poop: (I am 24 years old)
I feel for you dude. Just tell her it was recommended by some dudes on the Internet and it's unbelievably funny. Sure there's some "adult" content, but I just ignore that part, Mom. :sneaky:

I actually had the playlist playing in the car a while back and my young daughter liked the music and looked it up... (yep, that happened...)

She was like, "Dad, that music you were listening to, it's totally from some x-rated game". And I was like, "Wow, what a surprise", and she was like, "Phew, I thought you might be playing it!".

I don't yet have the kinda relationship with my kid that Casmyr has with his dad... :LOL:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
they could also use paper and an inkwell, or messages with a carrier pigeon, the important thing would be that they say to each other what they have to say, at least once every 3 or 4 times.
Or smoke signals :rolleyes: but the medium wasn't really the point.

Actually, it occurs to me once again that MC, being someone who was bullied all through middle school (possibly all the way through high school) and didn't have friends (besides Zoey) wouldn't be in the habit of using those apps so, while the other students could be chatting all the time, he's out of the loop.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We have evolved to the point really living is better than pretend living.
What makes you think that the players are looking at the faces after they've read the discussion? :unsure: I can't say i talk face to face as mc :giggle: Except when talking to other guys. And i don't prefer that too much. Not playing these ones to stare at DoucheBroChads.
Or smoke signals :rolleyes: but the medium wasn't really the point.

Actually, it occurs to me once again that MC, being someone who was bullied all through middle school (possibly all the way through high school) and didn't have friends (besides Zoey) wouldn't be in the habit of using those apps so, while the other students could be chatting all the time, he's out of the loop.
No, he is not, but he be all hands on the babes, not on the keyboard.
He be on rooster chatting or sending texts,
a healthy life means you live first and talk/write ab out it later.

Live your life, do not procrastinate living for texting shenanigans.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
We have evolved to the point really living is better than pretend living.

No, he is not, but he be all hands on the babes, not on the keyboard.
He be on rooster chatting or sending texts,
a healthy life means you live first and talk/write ab out it later.

Live your life, do not procrastinate living for texting shenanigans.
Yeah, MC's on Rooster and I'm on MySpace but not facebook, Insta, Whatsapp, Snapchat or the plethora of others available :LOL:

dregon87

May 6, 2019
I feel for you dude. Just tell her it was recommended by some dudes on the Internet and it's unbelievably funny. Sure there's some "adult" content, but I just ignore that part, Mom. :sneaky:

I actually had the playlist playing in the car a while back and my young daughter liked the music and looked it up... (yep, that happened...)

She was like, "Dad, that music you were listening to, it's totally from some x-rated game". And I was like, "Wow, what a surprise", and she was like, "Phew, I thought you might be playing it!".

I don't yet have the kinda relationship with my kid that Casmyr has with his dad... :LOL:
That's exactly what I did, I said that I saw the display of this game in the discord of a friend and it became interesting what kind of game it was. joked about content in game and big dicks.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shazba

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
My money is on sweet young Riona. She's such a tragic goth girl... Plus she's starting to get stalked. When she's discussing Quinn being attacked she says:

Riona: "Lately... I've felt like someone is watching me too."​
:cry:
Thats my guess, too. Only I think she might OD from discovering Quinn's 8ball, and use it.

Although, as someone ignorant in drugs, CAN you OD from just an 8ball? Its just a small amount, right?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba and shinkei

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Thats my guess, too. Only I think she might OD from discovering Quinn's 8ball, and use it.

Although, as someone ignorant in drugs, CAN you OD from just an 8ball? Its just a small amount, right?
Sure, it comes down to tolerance and purity. If you're taking something regularly that's 50% pure and then get something that's 90%, that could be very dangerous and if, on top of that, you're only an occasional user then the danger increases exponentially. Or the coke could be mixed with something that is more toxic.

However, she's been shown to be a weed smoker and we all know paranoia is a side effect.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Sure, it comes down to tolerance and purity. If you're taking something regularly that's 50% pure and then get something that's 90%, that could be very dangerous and if, on top of that, you're only an occasional user then the danger increases exponentially.

However, she's been shown to be a weed smoker and we all know paranoia is a side effect.
Graci. So yeah, I guess thats possible then.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Ummm, I don't know what your lawyer friends told you, but joining a sorority for the financial benefits is actually legal in all 50 states.

And again, you are assuming her intent DESPITE HAVING NO ACTUAL PROOF! If Maya let Quinn know she was joining for the money from the get go, then there is literally no problem here. None. Zero. Zilch. It wouldn't be manipulative, it wouldn't be sinful, it wouldn't even be inappropriate!

But even if Maya never brought it up until the pool scene (which I doubt), that STILL doesn't make Maya a manipulator because she was simply taking advantage of an opportunity Quinn chose to provide. If Quinn believed sisterhood, networking or sorority life was such a sacred responsibility for any HOT, she could have made Maya spend time with the other HOTs to see how she fit in instead of making her grind on the MC and scavenge for sex acts. Quinn didn't, because she doesn't give a rat's ass about any of the crap you think should matter. So why should Maya?

Your personal distaste for Maya doesn't somehow make it inappropriate for Maya to do things. If you insist on believing Maya lied like a rug for Quinn to give her shot at the HOTs, knock yourself out. But stop trying to browbeat people into accepting your own personal head canon.
So you would be OK with someone who despises you coming to live in your home, pretending to be your friend, and living there just for the financial benefits?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So you would be OK with someone who despises you coming to live in your home, pretending to be your friend, and living there just for the financial benefits?
If I was running a drug dealing, prostitution ring and was intending to use that person as a prostitute, sure, what do I care if they like me or not...

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
It's very bad that this game is displayed in discord, my mom plays games and uses discord, and today she decided to go to discord from her phone and write to me, but she saw the name of a strange game - Being DIK, which caused her a lot of questions, now I in a very shameful situation.:poop: (I am 24 years old)
Tell her you play it for the story... (Old playboy excuse modernised)

Bad advice ahead (based on simply what I would do)

Are your family religious, and strict, but not that understanding? Go with - A short while ago I was losing my way, and I experimented with some things. I am finished with that now though. A lie, but one that should suffice.

Are your family religious, but not strict, not religious, or religious, and strict, but understanding - Go with honesty. Yes, I enjoy playing adult games sometimes.

Edit: If it is a serious issue, but you wish to continue playing, make sure to keep all of your adult games somewhere where someone would not find it - an external drive for instance. You will probably have to remove evidence of such things from your phone since, if it is serious, your mother will keep checking up on your activities.

Last edited:
Reactions: dregon87

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Tell her you play it for the story... (Old playboy excuse modernised)

Bad advice ahead (based on simply what I would do)

Are your family religious, and strict, but not that understanding? Go with - A short while ago I was losing my way, and I experimented with some things. I am finished with that now though. A lie, but one that should suffice.

Are your family religious, but not strict, not religious, or religious, and strict, but understanding - Go with honesty. Yes, I enjoy playing adult games sometimes.
Really bad advice, show them the more extreme games you play, they'll forget all about BaD :devilish:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Ummm, I don't know what your lawyer friends told you, but joining a sorority for the financial benefits is actually legal in all 50 states.

And again, you are assuming her intent DESPITE HAVING NO ACTUAL PROOF! If Maya let Quinn know she was joining for the money from the get go, then there is literally no problem here. None. Zero. Zilch. It wouldn't be manipulative, it wouldn't be sinful, it wouldn't even be inappropriate!

But even if Maya never brought it up until the pool scene (which I doubt), that STILL doesn't make Maya a manipulator because she was simply taking advantage of an opportunity Quinn chose to provide. If Quinn believed sisterhood, networking or sorority life was such a sacred responsibility for any HOT, she could have made Maya spend time with the other HOTs to see how she fit in instead of making her grind on the MC and scavenge for sex acts. Quinn didn't, because she doesn't give a rat's ass about any of the crap you think should matter. So why should Maya?

Your personal distaste for Maya doesn't somehow make it inappropriate for Maya to do things. If you insist on believing Maya lied like a rug for Quinn to give her shot at the HOTs, knock yourself out. But stop trying to browbeat people into accepting your own personal head canon.
Quinn's bad behavior doesn't excuse Maya's bad behavior.

And you still don't seem to grasp that the whole thing starts with Maya's decision.

Also your making a legal argument in a moral transgression? Some things are perfectly legal but still morally wrong.

Reactions: anonymoussposter
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes