Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Nope, just a pedant.

Hell, I set MLC's Hailey at 17 because the default age makes no sense in context.
"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age."

I have to ask a serious question now.

Does anyone here think that Josy hates Tommy because he inhaled her nail polish? :unsure:
There's likely more to it than that, but I reckon it's more to do with him being Monica's son and she doesn't like her that much, plus Tommy seems like the type to have been a total douche to Josy when they were growing up, so that's probably a bigger part of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: lemonfreak

spooner12

Feb 5, 2021
How much do you think DrPinkcake makes a year? Just realised he has over 10k patrons, and he works alone right?
My man must be loaded right??

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
before taxes and patreon cuts maybe 1 million a year but considering Swedish taxes i doubt he gets to keep more then 200k in the end! freaking commies!
6 figures without a doubt, but hes probably not far off 7?
I mean, patreon isnt his only revenue stream.
Obviously this ignores all operating costs, but I could see it easily being 500k~
He'd have to be making close to, if not exactly, 6 figures a month to be making 7 a year, and that would only happen if all patrons were on the highest tiers and that's obviously not the case. Even DarkCookie (creator of Summertime Saga) doesn't make 6 figures a month and they have over 26k patrons. (They also divide that up amongst a team of people.)

On , they estimate he earns between $23k and $72k per month, but considering the highest amount would be more than DarkCookie earns with more patrons, it's probably not that much and may be closer to the middle of that range, so probably between $23k and $50k a month.

Reactions: Warscared

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think to myself that Josy and Tommy have a secret that has put Josy in a bind.

Maya used to be more adventurous. (Said Josy to Maya)
Don't you say sex outdoors. Please...not sex outdoors. (Said Derek to Maya)
Maya once said that she won't believe her father's lies anymore.

THEORY (Speculation)
In the flashback of EP4 we see Josy and Maya camping and how their relationship started in the tent. What if something more happened or maybe something happened on another camping trip.... What if there were more people present?

I could imagine Josy and Maya getting intimate in the woods. Tommy was somewhere nearby and was Josy's nail polish high. He hears, sees the two and interprets the situation fully come wrong. He is totally high and thinks that his sister is in danger and acts. Everything happened so fast that Josy and Maya could not react in time and Tommy hit Maya. Maya was knocked out and did not get that it was Tommy.

And now Josy is in trouble. On the one hand Maya unconscious and on the other hand Tommy, who was drugged and misjudged the situation.

Maya's father or Derek (could have told his father later) come running and maybe see another guy running away. Of course Josy is asked what happened and who did it. Josy covers for Tommy and says she doesn't know. Maya's father probably doesn't believe Josy because he is against Josy and Maya's relationship.

This would explain, for example, why Josy prevents Tommy's fun. He is always reminded of this situation. Why Josy hates Tommy.
Why Maya's father doesn't want his daughter to be with Josy. Maybe the father even suspects it was Tommy. Josy may also be not telling Maya.

At the Josy/Maya/MC picnic, Josy says she is afraid of losing them both.
What if the three meet the father and he drops the bomb?

And all this because of Josy's nail polish. :unsure:

Last edited:

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
I think to myself that Josy and Tommy have a secret that has put Josy in a bind.

THEORY (Speculation)
In the flashback of EP4 we see Josy and Maya camping and how their relationship started in the tent. What if something more happened or maybe something happened on another camping trip.... What if there were more people present?

I could imagine Josy and Maya getting intimate in the woods. Tommy was somewhere nearby and was Josy's nail polish high. He hears, sees the two and interprets the situation fully come wrong. He is totally high and thinks that his sister is in danger and acts. Everything happened so fast that Josy and Maya could not react in time and Tommy hit Maya. Maya was knocked out and did not get that it was Tommy.

And now Josy is in trouble. On the one hand Maya unconscious and on the other hand Tommy, who was drugged and misjudged the situation.

Maya's father or Derek (could have told his father later) come running and maybe see another guy running away. Of course Josy is asked what happened and who did it. Josy covers for Tommy and says she doesn't know. Maya's father probably doesn't believe Josy because he is against Josy and Maya's relationship.

This would explain, for example, why Josy prevents Tommy's fun. He is always reminded of this situation. Why Josy hates Tommy.
Why Maya's father doesn't want his daughter to be with Josy. Maybe the father even suspects it was Tommy. Josy may also be not telling Maya.

get him outta here:LOL:

Reactions: Gladheim

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

THEORY (Speculation)

Go home, dalli, you're drunk again. :FacePalm:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

THEORY (Speculation)

if that happened Maya would recognize Tommy, and would shit her panties a dude that had attacked her? Josy probably changed school and went to live with her mother which is where she meets Maya or else Maya and Derek would have recognized Tommy! As for the MC and Tommy 3 years apart and the MC is very different that is why they do not recall each other even tough they went to the same school... or else Josy and Tommy went to private colleges while the MC living in the same area went to public school!

Also Josy does not prevent Tommy fun directly Tommy knows that if she witnesses his actions he will feel embarrassed and she can rat him out like she did with the nail polish!

Not to mention that if she joins the HOT Heather gets a direct line to his family and can go around him and you do not want your girlfriend talking to your mother... trust me on this there are pictures that she should never see or stories she should never hear!

Boy Blue

Sep 12, 2020

THEORY (Speculation)

That's why people shoudn't use cocaine.

• Haha
Reactions: lolgotem
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes