Nov 14, 2016
You can just fix this issue saying they are 19 at the begining of the story, like the MC, so they are 18 one year before.
Or you can not mention their age, say every character is above 18 and just don't get so into it because it's a game and all. Everything doesn't have to make sense and I think it's fine like that. Just like Arieth's enrollment...

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Eh, Fucking americans. They laways think themselfs as so fuckign high,morally righteous assholes. There rest of the world should learn to ignore these hypocrite assholes. Just look at their media, oh little 13 years old Arya Stark, killing peoples, " Yass Queen, Slay Slay, bath in your enemy blood". Finale season: " Oh, dont dare to have sex "
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:fucking morons:ROFLMAO:
Eh what? But what have you smoked dude? :LUL:

AOC is 16 in the UK

Yeah, nothing creepy about that statement :rolleyes:

:whistle:
18 in my country :BootyTime:

cedd

Mar 7, 2021
anybody have a save file for Josy & Maya's relationship path like near the end of episode 5 ? wanna play out episode 6 to see their scenes. the episode 5 save in the original post (marked full save) has the scenes for ep 5 but the actual save is being not with maya/josy

cypr

May 2, 2017
Mega gives an "out of quota" error now. I'm guessing 10gig is the max.
it's your own quota, you downloaded other things from mega and hit your quota
i can download the torrent just fine (other browser and logged out of my own mega of course)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
it's your own quota, you downloaded other things from mega and hit your quota
i can download the torrent just fine (other browser and logged out of my own mega of course)
IIRC, using megasync means you should have no trouble downloading 10Gb, the download will pause when you reach your quota then resume when the quota resets after 6 hours. Or you can use an app like Jdownloader which functions that way.

Reactions: dalli_x

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
anybody have a save file for Josy & Maya's relationship path like near the end of episode 5 ? wanna play out episode 6 to see their scenes. the episode 5 save in the original post (marked full save) has the scenes for ep 5 but the actual save is being not with maya/josy
I have a route with them that is right at the end of chapter 5, but if you want a route completely of them I can deactivate several routes so they can go to the library to help you accommodate MC's room

cedd

Mar 7, 2021
I have a route with them that is right at the end of chapter 5, but if you want a route completely of them I can deactivate several routes so they can go to the library to help you accommodate MC's room
if there's a lewd scene when they come clean the room then yes please :) tysm

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes