shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I loved that whole "diarrhea shit" joke. And later, when Josy arrived at the dorm and Maya asked if Josy gave a shit about her:

js "You seem to think that I don't give a shit about you!"​
my "Do you!?"​
js "Yeah! I give a pretty big fucking diarrhea shit about you!"​

Her response so awesomely diffused the tension. When both girls laughed I'm not ashamed to say I was laughing with them. :LOL:
Who is Franz?
You're quoting the answer, Franz really is Dany's pet rabbit. Weren't you listening to Dany in gender studies? Don't tell me you're one of those guys who just glazes over when a girls starts yapping, I mean talking. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Im guessing the 5th Preview is Jills sister? Probably most anticipated scene is the foursome of Quinn Riona and Sage.

Cant wait for the game to be released though Im guessing it will come out possibly in April or if were lucky later this Month.
Foursome, not gonna happen, most probably you have to choose one of them.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I loved that whole "diarrhea shit" joke. And later, when Josy arrived at the dorm and Maya asked if Josy gave a shit about her:

js "You seem to think that I don't give a shit about you!"​
my "Do you!?"​
js "Yeah! I give a pretty big fucking diarrhea shit about you!"​

Her response so awesomely diffused the tension. When both girls laughed I'm not ashamed to say I was laughing with them. :LOL:

You're quoting the answer, Franz really is Dany's pet rabbit. Weren't you listening to Dany in gender studies? Don't tell me you're one of those guys who just glazes over when a girls starts yapping, I mean talking. :rolleyes:
I had a girlfriend who told me that I didn't pay much attention to her when she spoke or something like that, I really don't remember I wasn't paying much attention to her

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What did Sage, Quinn or Riona give the mc for his birthday?

A foursome. It's just a bit of fun, and all three girls would definitely be up to it. But for all you guys who didn't help Quinn in the rain... :eek:
I highly doubt Sage would be up for it. Nothing about her character has so far indicated that she'd be into that sort of thing and if DPC did that I'd be both surprised and disappointed.

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
I highly doubt Sage would be up for it. Nothing about her character has so far indicated that she'd be into that sort of thing and if DPC did that I'd be both surprised and disappointed.
Speak for yourself, Sage is possessive but also hinted that she is kink, horny and likes public sex. Nothing wrong with a threesome or foursome as long as she is in control. The only thing that is a complete nonsense is that she just face a breakup and jump right to a foursome is meh, so maybe with a time jump it would make more sense.
But Yeah, I agree with you and don't think that is a foursome either.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Speak for yourself, Sage is possessive but also hinted that she is kink, horny and likes public sex. Nothing wrong with a threesome or foursome as long as she is in control. The only thing that is a complete nonsense is that she just face a breakup and jump right to a foursome is meh, so maybe with a time jump it would make more sense.
Not into it, too soon, either way I think we can agree it seems unlikely.

A foursome with Josy, Maya and Maya's mother aka Nora :devilish:
A foursome with Josy, Maya, and Mr Dildy. ;)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Wait, They underage in that scene?
They kind of have to be if American school/college works the same way it does in the UK. If we assume the game is set in 2019 (the year it launched) then MC would've been born in late Sept/early Oct 2000; Maya Josy and Derek would all have been born between Sept 1st 2000 and Aug 31st 2001 which means they had to be 17 when the flashback was set unless all 3 of them took a gap year.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes