Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
fair enough. but i find it pretty hard to believe there will be a legit happy ending for a woman in her 30s (maybe 40s? idk how old she actually is) with as much personal strife and turmoil and drama as Bella while she is dating an immature 19 year old boy.

like what are people thinking that the ending will be? do we think there will be an epilogue where it shows that MC helped Bella overcome all of her issues and they get married and have kids or something? besides, its DPC. even the happiest of endings will likely come with a huge plate of bad feelings and drama that you cant avoid as the player anyways.
Never seen The Graduate?

!!NEW TWEET

You guys might get to watch naked ladies when you work, but we get free dinner and nice company! Suck on that!
#DIKs
View attachment 1075245
Does it means we gonna choose between working at Pink Rose or Elderly Care Centre ? :unsure:
Was thinking the same thing, but I wonder how it will work; will it be a choice, or will it be a non-choice depending on Affinity? In Ep 6, Affinity could be permanently locked in, so perhaps this could be a case where the different choice options are greyed out for those whose Affinity is locked in and both choices will be available if it isn't, or both options will be available whether Affinity is lock in or not, or the choice will be made automatically much like the Cathy choice in Ep 5 and the Lily choice in Ep 6.

Sepulcross

Jan 25, 2021
You are part of the Riona cult too ? You cool man.

Ohh definitely she is more fun alive as she provides some challenges, especially in bed if you catch my drift ;)
Nice signature :love: Now you are completely with us. Keep spreading the love for Riona!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dovv

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
All right, I'm calling in all the big brains :geek: out there. What is the significance of the fly with Quinn? DPC has four or five shots of this fucking fly buzzing around and landing on Quinn. Is this supposed to signify her impending death? Or is it something else I'm simply not understanding? Certainly, it can't just be that DPC bought a cool-looking fly asset and wanted to randomly throw it in to a scene. Can it? :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
flies love shit and Q is in deep diarrhea shit, they also love rot so it can signify that she is rotting from the inside and need someone to come and excise whatever is eating away at her and turning her into a rotten person!

if those greens things means eggs it may mean that there is more shit and rot to come in far worse doses that as happened until here !

or the 3rd things that flies love which is corpse and might be a foreshadowing of her impending death and the scene will replay itself as if in imitation but instead of the fly we get someone that loves shit rot and corpses such as Vinnie going to put his eggs in her... or it might be Dawe he is dumb as a fly and a pretty shitty and rotten dude that spiked Sweet and innocent Arieth drink and turned her into a sewer monster!

what we know is that flies are connected to shit decay and death in symbolic terms!

Reactions: Deleted member 6239

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You know it would be great if DPC did a survey to find out more or less the average age of each girl's fans.

But unfortunately that would imply publishing the true age and that is a lie that everyone is over 18

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You know it would be great if DPC did a survey to find out more or less the average age of each girl's fans.

But unfortunately that would imply publishing the true age and that is a lie that everyone is over 18
As a developer, you don't want that. It would just freak you out and make you reconsider life choices :whistle:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
As a developer, you don't want that. It would just freak you out and make you reconsider life choices :whistle:
Yeah, nobody needs to hear about a 50+ dude really enjoyingthe Chapter 4 flashback when, realistically, M+J were underage :oops:

In this case, D.A.D.T is an excellent policy :whistle:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I might choose working at Elderly Care Centre as well because my guts is telling me that the old women could be MC's grandmother. I'm curious because there is a lot of job that could be introduced in the game by DPC, but why it must be Elderly Care Centre ? Hmmm :unsure:
If something of that nature is to be revealed with the old folks, it wouldn't be a choice. That's a major plotline.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
ok... what if one of the eldrely care centre residents turns out to be MC's grandmother after MC's unlce left her there?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Ok so 2 new inconsequential theories:
  1. One of the major choices might be choosing to work at the strip club or the seniors home?
  2. What if the old teacher is a residence of the seniors home?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Wait, They underage in that scene?
It was probably just the year before, so they were probably 18 already.

Now the scene with Zoey, they were like in grade school! :oops:

I might choose working at Elderly Care Centre as well because my guts is telling me that the old women could be MC's grandmother. I'm curious because there is a lot of job that could be introduced in the game by DPC, but why it must be Elderly Care Centre ? Hmmm :unsure:
If it's the grandmother on his mother's side, I doubt they'd just whack her into a old folks' home, she'd surely be in her mansion with a bunch of staff servicing her, I mean her needs, I mean taking care of her in an elderly way... I mean.... you know what I mean. :sneaky:

Ok so 2 new inconsequential theories:
  1. One of the major choices might be choosing to work at the strip club or the seniors home?
  2. What if the old teacher is a residence of the seniors home?
Then it's win/win whichever path you choose! :love:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
It was probably just the year before, so they were probably 18 already.

Now the scene with Zoey, they were like in grade school! :oops:

If it's the grandmother on his mother's side, I doubt they'd just whack her into a old folks' home, she'd surely be in her mansion with a bunch of staff servicing her, I mean her needs, I mean taking care of her in an elderly way... You know what I mean. :sneaky:

Then it's win/win whichever path you choose! :love:
unless Lynette's siblings got id of her.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes