shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It was the summer of the previous year. So since they are currently 18, that would make them 17 & underage.
Ages we do know (because I was bored):

Arieth is 24
Becky is is 20 or 21
Bella is 36
Cathy is 38
Catrin is 22
Ellie is 21
Franz is 2
Ida is 20
Karen is 19
Linda is 20
Lydia is ancient!
MC is 19
Nicole is 30
Nora is 32

You do what any self-respecting F95 playa would do. You slather some tapioca pudding on that old snatch and pound it hard on the bingo table. Or just read her a story.
It was all good until you made it a choice... now we gotta choose? :unsure:

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Ages we do know (because I was board):

Arieth is 24
Becky is is 20 or 21
Bella is 36
Cathy is 38
Catrin is 22
Ellie is 21
Franz is 2
Ida is 20
Karen is 19
Linda is 20
Lydia is ancient!
MC is 19
Nicole is 30
Nora is 32

Choose wisely, but just to let you know, you get to eat the tapioca pudding either way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020

Arieth is 24
Becky is is 20 or 21
Bella is 36
Cathy is 38
Catrin is 22
Ellie is 21
Franz is 2
Ida is 20
Karen is 19
Linda is 20
Lydia is ancient!
MC is 19
Nicole is 30
Nora is 32

Wait, is Arieth really 24? She's failed and repeated a year at least twice, maybe three times at that age. :KEK:

EDIT: Also fuck me, she's mid twenties, and she is DUMB as fuck. Dear god.

Reactions: turian7 and shazba

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

Arieth is 24
Becky is is 20 or 21
Bella is 36
Cathy is 38
Catrin is 22
Ellie is 21
Franz is 2
Ida is 20
Karen is 19
Linda is 20
Lydia is ancient!
MC is 19
Nicole is 30
Nora is 32

i gave you an heart i´m allowed to do this!

Its bored not board! because if this is what you do when you are boarded i can only imagine what you will do when bored... even worse is board a nickname for waterboarded? who is torturing you? i will cut off their balls and shove them down their own throats!

Also the MC is 18 i believe! yes those sluts where all doing an underaged child before his birthday... the cradle robbers!

Rusty Tommy and Nick are the only ones who are 21 (at least) since its indicated they can go the PinkRose whenever they want and go to bars Nick could be a situation of Joining the DIK`s when they where not created and not on is 1st year but so far the simplest explanation is that Rusty Tommy Vinnie and Nick where all 18... but does not make it so different year people share dorms and Vinnie and Nick went to the dik`s because they shared a dorm!

Jacob and JB are probably the same age since they joined on the 1st year and Jacob complains that he needs help getting into certain places!

Leon and Jamie are probably the youngest maggots but its also implied they where the only ones who joined in the middle of the year and not at the start (school year to avoid miss understandings) so perhaps they are older then they look?

Also the owner of the pink Rose is either the mom or dad of one of the strippers... guess her artistic name... they opened the business for their dear daughter who wanted to be a ballerina but failing that decided to use her dancing skills and naturally god given talents to create a profitable business...

Wait, is Arieth really 24? She's failed and repeated a year at least twice, maybe three times at that age. :KEK:

you blind old man? i have been saying this for months! she as lost 6 years already she keeps failing 1st year classes, actually the only classes she as graduated so far are the ones given by Stephen or male teachers...

Reactions: shazba

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020

Its bored not board! because if this is what you do when you are boarded i can only imagine what you will do when bored... even worse is board a nickname for waterboarded? who is torturing you? i will cut off their balls and shove them down their own throats!

Also the MC is 18 i believe! yes those sluts where all doing an underaged child before his birthday... the cradle robbers!

Rusty Tommy and Nick are the only ones who are 21 (at least) since its indicated they can go the PinkRose whenever they want and go to bars Nick could be a situation of Joining the DIK`s when they where not created and not on is 1st year but so far the simplest explanation is that Rusty Tommy Vinnie and Nick where all 18... but does not make it so different year people share dorms and Vinnie and Nick went to the dik`s because they shared a dorm!

Jacob and JB are probably the same age since they joined on the 1st year and Jacob complains that he needs help getting into certain places!

Leon and Jamie are probably the youngest maggots but its also implied they where the only ones who joined in the middle of the year and not at the start (school year to avoid miss understandings) so perhaps they are older then they look?

Also the owner of the pink Rose is either the mom or dad of one of the strippers... guess her artistic name... they opened the business for their dear daughter who wanted to be a ballerina but failing that decided to use her dancing skills and naturally god given talents to create a profitable business...

you blind old man? i have been saying this for months! she as lost 6 years already she keeps failing 1st year classes, actually the only classes she as graduated so far are the ones given by Stephen or male teachers...
it's also A heart not an (if we're checking spelling now :KEK:)

also it's not implied Leon and Jamie joined in the middle of the year, it's outright stated that they did that

Reactions: Warscared

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

Aaargh, I blame the whisky! My OCD requires that I fix it!!!!! Ok, fixed... I can chill again.

He was 18 at the beginning, but he's 19 now, he had his birthday and everything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Hey there
Reactions: Warscared
Nov 14, 2016

We will soon discover that Arieth is a Royce and her daddy's money is keeping her in school or something. Or maybe she is sleeping with one the teachers... or it just won't be explained ever.

• Haha
Reactions: Cabin Fever

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018

Plot twist: She is actually writing her doctoral thesis. A deepdive into sorority life, and its psychological consequences.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Ages we do know (because I was bored):

Arieth is 24
Becky is is 20 or 21
Bella is 36
Cathy is 38
Catrin is 22
Ellie is 21
Franz is 2
Ida is 20
Karen is 19
Linda is 20
Lydia is ancient!
MC is 19
Nicole is 30
Nora is 32

I was surprised when Bella's age was revealed, she does not look older than 30, especially when compared with the others in their thirties (Nicole, Nora, Cathy)

Reactions: Deleted member 6239
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes