Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Confused and shocked, it is possible that she did not yet know that MC and Josy have a history.

I'm not sure if Maya was hurt or jealous. In EP4 at the library scene Josy and Maya said they didn't feel betrayed.
I know it's all speculative but remember in ep5 if you go with Josy she admits that she wasn't being truthful (if you chose to be friends or got rejected) so Maya could have done the same. Held things back.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Expand bruh. Do you think she was confused? Maybe hurt? Shocked? Jealous?
I dont know, nothing indicate Maya´s reaction, like she overlooked this situation. But i think she was in shock, thinking "WTF! Josy didn´t kiss me like this!!!!"

EDIT: thinking a little better, also very surprised, Quinn was no longer in the room, so there was no one forcing them.

Last edited:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Actually, was the party before or after Maya tried to talk to the MC during the day? If after... she was probably a combination of hurt and jealous. “he ignores me but will kiss her”.
Believe it was before the party like during the day because it was at class. And you only talk to Josy over text

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
EDIT: thinking a little better, also very surprised, Quinn was no longer in the room, so there was no one forcing them.
I don't think Josy felt compelled to kiss the MC. She seemed to me to be rather positively surprised at the coincidence. After what she said to the MC in the toilet, regarding mistakes, it was a chance for Josy to show the MC how she feels about him.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
It could be that DPC has already prepared the solo paths for Josy and Maya in EP5. That the feelings they both have for MC are deeper than the feelings they both have for each other.
I think he started those solo routes at the beginning of episode 1 with the points system. I have two routes saved, one with Maya and the other Josy like when your on Bella's couch and you have the option of either calling Maya or Josy and the guide says its +1 to whoever you called

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I've always gone for the romance of Josy and Maya so it's hard for me to make a statement.

It could be that DPC has already prepared the solo paths for Josy and Maya in EP5. That the feelings they both have for MC are deeper than the feelings they both have for each other.
If you dont follow M&J path or they reject MC; Josy say she loves Maya AND has loving fellings for MC, but she decides because Maya was very insecure in the meeting. Maya say, she was confused, and more confused because MC comfort her in this moment, however, she loves Josy an she dont give up wurh people she loves.
I dont think they have deeper feelings for MC, they loves each other, and they are a little cowards...

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I don't think Josy felt compelled to kiss the MC. She seemed to me to be rather positively surprised at the coincidence. After what she said to the MC in the toilet, regarding mistakes, it was a chance for Josy to show the MC how she feels about him.
I dont mention this because Josy, but because of what Maya could think.

EDIT: and you are right dalli_x , Josy WANT this kiss so bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: dalli_x

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Well that picture that i posted is meme "sick bastard" ))0. But it's if you were talking about Maya's foot (i'm not sure cause you're also posted Jill's picture).

Mel - girl the chinese triads called and they want their tattoos back
Jill - i once looked at her... she told me it was moving too fast
Those two were really good :D

Or Jade's a Burgmeister instead of the unknown Father.

I've also wondered sometimes if we haven't been ignoring Cathy with this theory, she is a Ginger after all.
She can be but why? I don't see why her origin should have any importance to be revealed at all.

No, in the US at least it's normal for a first year college student to be 18 to 19. 17 to 18 is about the age that student's graduate High School.
So you are saying that in USA (and we don't know for sure if it's really USA, although it's likely) after you graduating from the school you waiting for year doing nothing before go to the university? Honestly i don't believe that. Well i understand that in every country things are different, but i'm sure that in most cases people going to university/college right after graduating from the school (1,5-2 months difference between graduating and enrolling in my country, and ages are the same). And if 17-18 is age that students graduate from the school, then that's the age when they enroll into university/college. Remember that we talking about very beginning of the academic year, not the end.

Arguments against.

The photo does not show Jill with sister, but mother with sister. The photo looks very old. If that was Jill on her sister's shoulder, it would probably be a colour picture it would date back about 14 years.

I assume that the sister was not fathered by Jill's father.
The little girl on the shoulders bears no resemblance to Jill or her mother. That suggests 50% different genetic material.

In BaDIK, almost all the girls are fixated on the father. This could suggest that the sister travels with the father. I don't remember if Lynette's age was mentioned when she started the last of the diaries. But when she was 16-17 years old, Jill was not yet born.

The writing trees may not be the same, as Lynette travelled with her father.

Jill's personal memories could have come from the diaries, which are also keepsakes of her sister.

And please don't get me started on incest. A kiss is not incest.
If it's not Jill on the photo, but her sister and mother, it really don't change anything, she still will be 2-3 years old when Lynette died, and 1-2 years old when she could seen her last time. And goddamn, Jill personal memories not come from the diaries. 1615535404025.png 1615535560860.png

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
What do you tri betas think was going through Maya's head when she saw Josy kiss the MC at spin the dildo? Like it wasn't just a peck or anything but passionate? I remember Lily saying "now thats a kiss!"
Frankly I didn't give a shit about what Maya was thinkinking. I know that the kiss affect my relationship positively with Josy and that's all I care about. :ROFLMAO:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I agree with you there. Maya does not love the MC at this point. But she has a strong interest in how things could develop with MC. MC has simply shown Maya that guys can be different and Maya trusts MC.
Don't forget that Chick MC is a total chick and that's why Maya's fallen for him because he's like a girl or whatever. In ep6 I think there's that moment between Maya and MC at social studies class where Maya tells the MC that 'she likes him' and then MC tells her the same thing back

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I agree with you there. Maya does not love the MC at this point. But she has a strong interest in how things could develop with MC. MC has simply shown Maya that guys can be different and Maya trusts MC.
Yes, exactly, if you combined the info you get in all the paths, you know Maya are confused and see MC like a "girl", she dont have loving feelings yet, but she is very attracted to him.

Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
If it's not Jill on the photo, but her sister and mother, it really don't change anything, she still will be 2-3 years old when Lynette died, and 1-2 years old when she could seen her last time. And goddamn, Jill personal memories not come from the diaries. View attachment 1079889 View attachment 1079893
We all interpret what is written differently. From this we all develop our opinions (theories). These differences are why this thread is so well visited and active.

I let everyone have their own opinions (theories), but please allow me to have my own opinions (theories).

At the end of BaDIK we will see who was closest to reality with his opinion (theories).

Reactions: Casmyr

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Don't forget that Chick MC is a total chick and that's why Maya's fallen for him because he's like a girl or whatever. In ep6 I think there's that moment between Maya and MC at social studies class where Maya tells the MC that 'she likes him' and then MC tells her the same thing back
DPC once wrote that he works with facial expressions and gestures in his pictures. Look at the picture again. Especially Maya's eyes. She's clearly embarrassed. I think there is more than just "I like you" in EP6. Maya's only problem is that she can't really express herself in words to boys. Remember EP3. She couldn't tell MC what she wanted and showed it to MC by hugging him.

EDIT: By the way, this is a cute picture of Maya.

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
We all interpret what is written differently. From this we all develop our opinions (theories). These differences are why this thread is so well visited and active.

I let everyone have their own opinions (theories), but please allow me to have my own opinions (theories).

At the end of BaDIK we will see who was closest to reality with his opinion (theories).
You can have whatever opinion you like, but you're ignoring facts.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018

Agreed. This is a forum with public discussion.

In five years time we'll come back and size up our bets and see who won

Reactions: sorco2003

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Well that picture that i posted is meme "sick bastard" ))0. But it's if you were talking about Maya's foot (i'm not sure cause you're also posted Jill's picture).

Those two were really good :D

She can be but why? I don't see why her origin should have any importance to be revealed at all.

So you are saying that in USA (and we don't know for sure if it's really USA, although it's likely) after you graduating from the school you waiting for year doing nothing before go to the university? Honestly i don't believe that. Well i understand that in every country things are different, but i'm sure that in most cases people going to university/college right after graduating from the school (1,5-2 months difference between graduating and enrolling in my country, and ages are the same). And if 17-18 is age that students graduate from the school, then that's the age when they enroll into university/college. Remember that we talking about very beginning of the academic year, not the end.

If it's not Jill on the photo, but her sister and mother, it really don't change anything, she still will be 2-3 years old when Lynette died, and 1-2 years old when she could seen her last time. And goddamn, Jill personal memories not come from the diaries. View attachment 1079889 View attachment 1079893
No. Let me give an example. The High School Academic year runs from around late August to early September thru the spring of the following calendar year. A HS senior will be 17 at the beginning of the academic year with their 18th birthday sometime during the academic year or the summer months following that academic year. Hence, they will be 17 to 18 at graduation.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes